Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 17: A New Boyfriend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: A New Boyfriend - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

So - I had a boyfriend! Well, not that afternoon, not officially, anyway. Mom and Daddy flew back from LA early afternoon, and I had to drive to the airport and pick them up, and when we got back, Jack had already called and left a message to call him. That made it official! I had a boyfriend! I immediately ran up to my room, closed the door, and called him, much to my parents’ amusement. I came downstairs an hour later and felt like I was glowing.

It didn’t take a whole lot of prodding for Mom to work out how my date had gone and what had happened afterwards. Daddy didn’t say much. He just made a bunch of grunts and groans and rolled his eyes an awful lot. Mom laughed a lot more.

Our next date was going to be Wednesday night. It wasn’t really a date, but more dinner at his place. Well, I was sure we’d end up eating sometime that night! I had to work Thursday morning so I couldn’t stay the night. I’d have gone over Monday night - and Tuesday night and Thursday night and ... well, anyway, that wouldn’t work out. Jack was going to school, part time and nights, working on a Master’s, and even though it was the summer, he had an evening course Tuesday and Thursday nights. If I wanted to see him before next weekend, and I really wanted to see him, then it would have to be Wednesday night.

I explained it to Mom. She nodded in acquiescence and laid out a few ground rules. It was summer, so the no-dating-on-weekdays rule didn’t apply. However, I had a job now, a real job, so I had to be home nights and get up on time. “Honey, we know you’re growing up, and you’re not in school anymore, but you do live here, and we are still responsible, so your father and I both think we should still have a few rules,” she explained.

Daddy looked up from his newspaper and grunted in agreement. He can be such a chicken at times! I felt like clucking at him.

“Uh, okay, I guess. What about weekends?” I asked.

“What about them?”

“Well, can I stay out overnight?” I hadn’t really told them that I had already stayed the night at Jack’s, but they knew I had spent a night with Jerry Varrel already.

She shrugged and nodded. “Weekends only, and we need to know where you will be and with who. And you need to tell us beforehand, understand?”

Excellent! I could see Jack whenever I wanted weekdays so long as I got home that night and spend weekends with him. I hugged her and got up and went over to Daddy in his easy chair and leaned over and kissed him on top of his head. He has a bald spot starting in the back, and when I kissed him there, he swatted at me with his newspaper. “Thanks, guys. Right now, all we are planning is some dinner Wednesday night, and probably I’ll see him this weekend. I’ll let you know.”

Daddy grunted in acknowledgement and Mom waved me away.

I could barely wait until Wednesday. I wasn’t sure what to wear to work. What I wanted to wear to see him was not what I wanted to wear at the station. What I really wanted to wear would probably get me arrested and burned as a witch! I settled on wearing my usual jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, and packed a small bag with some other stuff. I would change in the ladies’ room before I left the station. I did tell Mom that I thought I would be getting home late.

“What about dinner?” she asked.

I held my hands about a foot apart. “Sausage!”

She snorted and laughed at that.

Right on the dot at five that Wednesday, I punched out and ran out to my car and grabbed the bag in the trunk. I ran back inside and headed into the ladies’ room. There’s a large stall at the end of the row, for handicap accessibility, but nobody at the station was handicapped, so it didn’t matter if I used it. First, I cleaned my hands and face, then went into the stall and locked myself in. I stripped my clothing off, right down to my skin, and pulled out the clothing from the bag. Black stockings, long and thigh high. Black lace thong, very sheer and see-through. Black fuck-me heels, ankle-strapped. Wrap around skirt, calf-length, brown. Wrap-around black blouse, sheer but not transparent. No bra! Hailey and Becky and I had spent half of Monday night shopping at the local malls and boutiques for this stuff!

I found Sue Simkins coming into the ladies’ room as I came out of the stall and began working on my makeup and hair in front of the mirrors. “Whoa! Hot date tonight?” she asked.

“Sizzling!” I agreed.

“Your computer guy again?”

“Yeah.”

“So, the romance went well last weekend.” She said this more as a statement than as a question. She and Marina knew that I had been going out with Jack on Saturday.

“Very well. I’m going over to his place tonight for some dinner and ... and...” I petered out at this and gave her an embarrassed look.

“Yeah, some and sounds pretty good to me, too. Does he have a brother?” she asked. Sue had just gone through a nasty divorce.

“Don’t know. If you’re looking for some and, go see Marina. I’ll bet she knows some guys.” I grinned at Sue. She and I both knew Marina’s reputation.

“No kidding!” She headed into a stall, and said, “See you tomorrow. Have fun!”

It was about half past five when I got to Jack’s apartment complex. I locked my car, went to the main door, and hit his buzzer. There was almost an immediate CLICK and I was able to pull the door open and go inside. I walked up the stairs to his apartment, to find him standing in the open doorway, smiling at me. I went up to him and he wrapped his arms around me, to give me another one of those incredible skin-tingling deep kisses we had been practicing. I was flushed and breathing hard when he pulled me inside his doorway and closed it behind us.

“I have missed you,” he whispered in my ear hoarsely.

“Mmmm, me too,” I agreed.

Jack took my hand and led me into the living room. He sat down in an armchair and pulled me onto his lap. There was a brief streak of orange, and Mister Jinx headed off to hide in a closet. I laughed and said, “He really is a ‘scaredy cat,’ isn’t he?”

“He’s getting used to you. Give him a few more visits and he’ll crawl up onto your lap.” Then we didn’t talk for a few minutes; Jack wrapped his arms around me, and we started kissing again.

When we came up for air a second time, Jack said, “I’ve been planning our evening together.”

“Really?”

He nodded. “It’s a three-part process.” I raised an eyebrow and he continued. “Step One is that I touch you and kiss you all over your body and drive you insane with lust.”

“Ooohh, I like that idea! What’s Step Two?”

“Well, I spend hours and hours using your body for my pleasures, over and over again until I can’t take any more,” he said.

“Over and over again? For your pleasures?”

“My sordid pleasures,” he admitted.

“Okay, I can probably go along with that, too. What’s Step Three?” I asked.

“Oh, well, at the end of the night I throw you out onto the street and get some sleep.”

“What?” I squawked. Jack tightened his arms around me and held me on his lap. “You turkey!” I started laughing with him.

I stopped protesting shortly thereafter. Jack started in on Step One, running his hands across my back and sides, down my legs and up my body, while we kissed and made out on his chair. I really stopped complaining when he placed a hand on my tits and began feeling me up through the wrap blouse. I just started moaning when he slipped a hand under my skirt and started to fingerfuck me through my thong. Jack’s plan was looking better and better every second!

By the time Jack had brought me off the second time, I had his shirt open, and he was squirming around pretty good. He needed it as bad as I did! I stood up and undid the wrap on my skirt, leaving me in my stockings and heels, thong, and half open blouse. He stood long enough to undo the zipper on his slacks and push them and his shorts down, and then I pushed him back down into the chair and climbed on top, straddling his legs, and pulling my thong out of the way, then sinking my pussy down onto his cock. Sweet Jesus but did that feel so good! Jack finished opening my blouse and started feasting on my tits while I rode him with my fingers playing in our crotches. He was sucking my nipples when I started cumming again, and he must have been close, since my jerking around on him set him off. I could feel his cock swell and pulse inside me as he came, spraying my pussy with his jism.

I collapsed onto him, with the both of us breathing heavy and feeling flushed. I kissed him some more and stood up. Jack stood and did up his pants again, but that really didn’t last. We sank down onto the floor of his living room and cuddled against each other on the thick plush carpet. Cuddling only lasted about thirty seconds before we both wanted and needed more. This time I lost my thong completely and Jack and I were in a very pleasant missionary position fuck. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs were wrapped around his, and I was holding on with all my strength! He pounded my pussy through another couple of orgasms before he groaned and came again, his back arching and his cock stabbing into me. I felt like my pussy was a lake, between his jizz and my pussy juice!

We collapsed and Jack rolled off me, so that we were lying on the floor, catching our breaths, and staring at the ceiling. It was then that I heard a loud purring and turned my head and saw Mister Jinx staring at us from the couch. “How long has he been watching us?” I asked.

Jack turned his head and saw what I was staring at. “Ever since we got down on the floor. Why, it feel like someone was watching?”

“Someone was watching!”

Jack snorted and sat up, and the sudden movement sent the cat scampering. “That was nothing. Wait until he really gets used to you and decides to join us in bed some night!”

I suspected that this had already occurred with other women, but I didn’t want to push it. It wasn’t as if either of us was virgins when we met. I sat up as well. “So, we’ve worked on Steps One and Two. Are you throwing me out now?”

Jack laughed at that, loud and hard. “No! I’m just taking a break so I can repeat One and Two again.” He stood up and bent over to grab his pants. “Hungry?”

I stood and grabbed my skirt, as well. “Starving!” I went down the hallway to the bathroom. Once inside, I used the toilet and cleaned my pussy up from our cum, then redid my blouse and wrapped my skirt around my waist again. I still had my heels on, and I simply had to adjust my stockings. I also had to touch up my hair, since it looked like, well, it looked like I had spent the evening fucking my brains out!

I went out to the kitchen to help Jack make dinner, and quickly found out that making dinner for Jack involved using a telephone! “Pizza? Chinese?” he asked.

I gave him a curious look. “Take out? You don’t cook?”

Jack gave me a very sheepish look. “Uh, no, not really.”

I looked in his refrigerator. It had a couple of six-packs of beer, some pizza still in the box, some other leftovers in plastic ‘doggy bag’ containers, and not much else. The refrigerator looked barely used, in fact there was still tape holding the butter dish in the door from shipping. “Good lord!” I half muttered. I opened the oven and found the plastic-wrapped instruction manual inside. The pantry was empty except for a case of warm beer and some liquor bottles and tons of snacks. I turned to look at Jack, who looked properly embarrassed. “Jack, darling, I love you dearly, but you’re a barbarian!”

Jack laughed at this. “Consider me still under construction.”

“How can you live like this?”

He shrugged. “Hey, I just do. Chinese or pizza?” He handed me a couple of handouts from takeout places, and we settled on Chinese. “It’s just that with just me around and my schedule with school and work, it’s not worth it for me to cook a whole lot.”

“Jack, there’s a difference between not cooking a whole lot and not cooking.” I looked around and smiled. “So, this weekend, Friday night, I’ll cook.”

I am happy to say that Jack’s eyes lit up at that. “Really? Cool! What?”

I rolled my eyes. “What do you like? I can make just about anything Italian. It’s genetic.”

“You’re Italian? With a name like Campbell?”

“With a name like Colosimo!” Jack grunted in surprise, and I explained, “Dad’s the Campbell. Mom’s the Colosimo and her parents are from the old country. Ever eaten at Bella Milano?”

It took him a second, but Jack said, “Now that you mention it, yeah.”

“Mom’s family.”

Jack shrugged in acquiescence, and I grabbed a pad of paper and a pen. While we waited for the Chinese to arrive, I made of list of the staples he had (a blank page) and what he would need. I also went through the appliances and pulled out all the wrapped stuff and unwrapped it. “Jack, how come you have all new appliances? I thought you were renting?”

“I am. The last guy who rented it cleaned the place out when he left, and I do mean he cleaned it out! He yanked everything that wasn’t bolted down.”

“Wow.”

He watched me figure out what was needed, and then I told him to meet me at work Friday and we would go shopping. “You’re really getting off on this, aren’t you?” he commented.

“Yep! It’s the two X chromosomes working together. We meet the perfect man and have a genetic compulsion to change him!” Jack laughed at that!

After dinner (Hunan beef and a whole mess of shrimp rolls) Jack and I went back to the living room. We watched television, with Mister Jinx starting to approach me, though bolting whenever I looked his way. Well, we started watching television. We ended up underneath a Navajo blanket, totally naked, in several different and incredibly enjoyable positions. We came once with Jack spooned up behind me, and a second time with me laying on top of him. I learned to totally ignore Mister Jinx.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.