Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 16: Sleepover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Sleepover - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You may take it for granted that I got razzed horrifically the next day by everyone at the station. By then, everyone up to the station manager knew that Marina had gotten me through wardrobe and makeup, that I had a big date, and that I had spent ten to twelve hours necking with him in the parking lot. At least they hadn’t reported we had sex on the hood of my car! All the women wanted to know what Jack was like and several of the guys hit on me as well. I just rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it all. Friday was normal.

Mom and Dad were in Los Angeles that weekend, visiting Jerry Varrel. It seemed as if Jerry’s proposal might work out. Anyway, I was on my own, so I spent most of Saturday getting ready for my date. Jack was picking me up around seven or so, then we’d go out for dinner and a movie. I wanted to look good, but not too good. Saturday night at the movies dressy but not evening gown dressy. I ended up rooting through Mom’s stuff and found a black leather miniskirt that she hardly ever wore any more. That, a red sequined tank top with a built-in bra, stockings, and heels. No panties. I thought I looked pretty good in it, and when Jack put his hand under my skirt, it would be a very pleasant surprise for him. I spent the afternoon lounging in the bathtub, shaving everywhere and cleaning everything, inside and out, front and back. No matter how kinky we got, I was going to be ready!

Jack got to my house around quarter of seven, and I gave him the quickie tour of the downstairs. I knew that if I showed him the upstairs, that as soon as I saw a bed, I’d rape him. We took off and headed out to a nice restaurant and quickly got seated. Tonight, though, my luck failed. I ordered a pina colada and the waiter asked to see my license. I felt so busted, and Jack looked at me curiously, so I dug through my handbag and pulled out my wallet with the fake ID. I pulled it out and handed it to him. He stared at it curiously. “North Dakota?”

“My family just moved here,” I explained with a smile.

He shrugged and apologized, then handed it back to me, and then took Jack’s order of a vodka Collins.

After he left, Jack looked at me and asked, “North Dakota? What was that all about?” I simply handed him my license, which he stared at as well. He passed it back and I stuffed it in my purse. “I didn’t know they had cars in North Dakota.”

“They don’t, just pickup trucks to haul around all the horses,” I told him.

“Where did you get that?”

I grinned. “A friend at school has a mother with a print shop and a laminating machine. For fifty bucks, he’ll make you a fake license and print it and laminate it after his mom closed up shop.”

“Very enterprising, so American,” he commented. “But North Dakota?”

“Do you know what a North Dakota license looks like?” Jack shook his head negatively. “Nobody else does either. He always uses oddball states like the Dakotas or Maine or Delaware. You can find templates and layouts on the Internet, on sites about how not to get conned by fake IDs! He takes a digital photo and plays with it in the computer, Adobe something or other.”

“Adobe Photoshop.”

“Whatever. Never Arizona, California, New York, or Florida, though.” I smiled at him and the waiter who brought out our drinks a moment later.

Jack looked at me curiously. “Why not?”

“He says it’s because anyone would know a local driver’s license and all the TV shows show cars and licenses from those other states.” Jack gave me a very skeptical look, but I just shrugged. “Hey, that’s his idea, not mine.”

Dinner was excellent and we dawdled over our dessert and drinks. Finally, when the waiter brought out the bill, Jack asked what movie I wanted to see. I gave him a pleasant shrug and said, “Well, why don’t we go over to the mall. We can have a few drinks at the Applebee’s bar and take a late show in.”

Jack smiled at this. I don’t think he cared about a movie any more than I did. We spent another couple of hours drinking and dawdling at the Applebee’s bar, staying way past the time any of the movies started. Then he commented, “I think we might better be going. I don’t think I should drink any more, at least not if I’m driving.”

I rubbed a fingernail across the back of Jack’s hand and said, “No, probably not. You’ve seen my place. Where do you live?”

Jack told me the name of an apartment complex on the other side of the city. “Would you like to see it? Maybe we could have a nightcap there.”

“I love that idea.” I stood and went to the ladies’ room to freshen up, then rejoined him. It was quiet on the short drive to Jack’s place. I think it was totally obvious what was about to take place, even if we weren’t yacking about it. Once inside, I tossed my purse on top of his entertainment center and sat on the couch while he poured us a small pair of brandies. Big mistake! That stuff is like firewater! I coughed and he had to set it to one side. I thought I was going to die, but he got me a glass of water.

“I’m sorry,” I said between coughs. “I’ve never had brandy before.”

Jack handed me the water and asked, “Why’d you agree to it? I have some wine or other stuff.”

I shrugged and wiped away the tears in my eyes. “I don’t know. I suppose everyone in the movies or TV has brandy. It’s sophisticated, I suppose.”

“It’s an acquired taste,” he replied.

“What is that stuff?”

Jack laughed and sat down on the couch. “It’s distilled wine.” I looked confused. “It’s like drinking whiskey straight. If you can’t do that, you can’t do brandy. It’s really just a flavored sort of whiskey.” He held his arms out to me and I slid onto his lap, sitting sideways, and put an arm around his neck. I had been waiting for this moment for most of the past week! I promptly stopped worrying about my mistake and settled down. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist, and we leaned in and started kissing each other.

God, was this good! I had almost forgotten just how much I had enjoyed kissing him on Wednesday night. Almost. Now, tonight, we picked right back up, and I could feel his cock stiffen under my ass where I was sitting on him. Tonight, we’d do more!

Jack must have been feeling the same way because I began creaming my nonexistent panties when I felt his run a finger along my arm and shoulder and then down my side. My body felt like it was burning up, and I shivered at Jack’s touch. Then he brought a finger up and slipped the string on my left shoulder to the side, pulling it down. Jack’s lips slipped from mine, to trail down my cheek, to my throat and neck. I moaned as he touched me. When he slipped my top lower and ran a finger over my breast, my back arched, and I had a small cum. Next was the other half of my top, and a moment later it was below the level of my tits, and he was touching them and kissing them, and I was crying and moaning as I squirmed on his lap.

I began to undo Jack’s shirt buttons, though every time he touched me, I was incredibly distracted. His breathing was getting heavy and harsh; mine was way beyond that! When he slipped a hand under the hem of my skirt and slid it north, he first touched the skin of my thighs, which was like an electric shock. When he got to my gushing pussy, I cried out as I came. I was humping against him feverishly, while he fingerfucked me and sucked my nipples. I was in heaven!

That was the point where any control either of us had was totally lost. I began undoing Jack’s clothing and he began pushing my top down and my skirt up. We both wanted it bad! I found myself laying on the couch with him on top, his shirt open and my hands pushing his pants down, and then, BANG, he was in me. We were kissing and I was moaning, and Jack was pounding into me. I never had a chance to even look at his cock, but it felt fat and long and very, very, hard. I was cumming like crazy when Jack’s back arched, and he slammed his cock deep into my pussy and unloaded. I held on to him with all my might as I cried out with my orgasm. Jesus, but he was good!

After what seemed like forever, Jack sagged weakly down and collapsed in my arms. I was almost in tears, it felt so good, so I spent the next few minutes kissing and nibbling at his neck and shoulder as he softened inside me. When his cock slipped out, he stirred alive and crawled off. He smiled and looked down at the wreckage we had made of our clothes, and said, “Wow. Uh, I guess we got a little carried away.”

I grinned up at him and nodded. “I like to get carried away like that.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up and kissed him again. “Think we can get carried away again?”

His eyes lit up. “Yeah!” Jack climbed to his feet, a little unsteadily, I was proud to notice.

I climbed off the couch with cum running down my thighs. “Bathroom?”

Jack pointed. “Down the hall, second door.”

I took five minutes to take care of business, including freshening up, touching up my makeup, and cleaning my pussy up. I debated briefly, very briefly, keeping my clothing on. It was going to come off any minute now, no matter what. I pulled the tank top off and unzipped my mother’s miniskirt and stepped out of it. I decided to leave the stockings and heels on, though I straightened the stockings. I brushed my hair out, turned off the light, and stepped out into the hallway.

Jack was in the kitchen, still dressed, though he had kicked off his shoes and socks and hadn’t bothered buttoning his shirt. He smiled at me as he examined me. “Care for some wine?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.