Surprises
Chapter 14: A Dinner Date

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Dinner Date - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That was basically it for me for the night as well. I had some more wine and snacks, but when Mom and Daddy were ready to go, I was already dressed.

I told my parents I was going out with Jerry the next day, at brunch. It was kind of obvious they weren’t really thrilled with the idea. I mean, I was eighteen and he was like sixty-five. Still, it wasn’t like they didn’t know what was going to happen. Both Daddy and Mom had watched Jerry buttfuck me at the party the previous night! Besides, like I told Jerry then, I liked men, not boys. And boy was he a good fuck!

I borrowed from Mom’s closet again for the evening, since she had a lot classier clothes than I did, by a long shot. We were going to dinner at a ‘nice’ restaurant, by which I took him to mean a classy place. Jeans and a t-shirt were definitely out of the question. I found a very nice black halter-topped dress. It was clingy, with a tie around the neck, mostly open back, and several very long slits up the leg to mid-thigh. It looked very classy and very sexy; it clung to me (and Mom, for that matter) like a second skin. No way was I going to wear panties. I just pulled on some long black thigh tops and black ankle strapped high heels.

I also ‘borrowed’ a black beaded clutch purse; I carried my wallet, a lipstick, my vibrator, and a tube of KY. If anybody looked inside, I was so busted!

I was expecting Jerry to show up about 8:00 or so, and I was dressed and having some iced tea with my mom in the kitchen when the doorbell rang at 7:30. We looked at each other and headed out to the front door, and met Daddy coming from the den. He got there first and opened it to see Jerry standing there in a charcoal plaid suit. “Good evening,” he said. “I think I might be early.”

“Good evening,” said Daddy. “Come in.” He opened the door wide, then stepped to the side.

Jerry stepped inside and kissed me on the cheek, then kissed Mom on the cheek and handed her a bouquet of roses. “Clarice, isn’t it? I know where Amber gets her beauty from.”

Mom blushed furiously and buried her face in the roses, inhaling deeply. “They’re beautiful. Thank you ... Jerry, isn’t it?”

“Jerry Varrel,” he agreed with a nod.

Daddy was halfway forward with his hand held out when he stopped. “Varrel ... Varrel ... Why do I know that name?” Jerry looked at him curiously. “Isn’t there a Varrel Builders in L.A.?”

Jerry nodded. “That’s my company. We’re in construction. That’s the reason I’m in town. I have an appointment with a local builder on Monday.”

Dad stared at him with his mouth open. “You’re meeting with Roger Baker, right? Of Baker and Campbell, right?”

Now it was Jerry’s turn to stare. “Yes. How did you know?”

“I’ll be damned!” Daddy exclaimed. “I’m Tom Campbell! I’m Roger’s partner!” He looked over at me and then back to Jerry. “I will be damned!”

He held his hand out and Jerry shook it. “I hadn’t planned to meet you this way,” he commented. “I feel like I’m back in high school and picking up my date from her parent’s house.”

“Well, you are, aren’t you?” said Daddy wryly, at which Jerry snorted good-naturedly and laughed, shaking his head. “Do I need to ask if you are going to bring my daughter home at a reasonable hour?”

“Oh, absolutely!”

It was my turn to laugh and snort - I had already told Mom that it was more than likely I would be having breakfast with Jerry, and not with her and Daddy. She promised to work Daddy over tonight so that he’d sleep late.

Jerry glanced at his watch, and Daddy said, “I’ll let you two kids go. I think I’ll stick my head in on your meeting on Monday.”

“Excellent. I think you’ll like my proposal.” He crooked his arm at me, and I tucked my arm in his. We went outside as Mom and Daddy watched from the doorway (like a high school date!) Only instead of Bobby’s Buick, there was a long black limo in the driveway, with a driver in a black uniform standing by the open rear door.

“Wow!” I exclaimed.

Jerry laughed. “It’s not like it’s a stretch limo!”

“Yeah, but wow!”

He laughed again, and we waved at my parents, then he ushered me into the limo and climbed in after me. I looked around eagerly. It wasn’t as big as some, since it didn’t have seats running up the sides. It just had a very nice and comfortable row in the rear and a very comfortable row facing the back. Six or seven people could comfortably sit there, facing each other, and stretch their legs out. “Amber, I have two choices when I visit a city. Take a lot of cabs, wait for cabs, never get receipts, talk to a lot of cabbies who don’t speak English.” He smiled, then continued, “Or Option Two, hire a limo for the time I spend in town. If you check into it, you’d find out that it isn’t really that much more expensive.”

By now we were out of the driveway and heading towards the city. Jerry reached over and pushed a hidden panel on the side of the limo and a door popped open; he reached inside and pulled out a pair of long and thin glasses, flutes I’ve heard they’re called. Then he opened a small refrigerator built into the back and pulled out a bottle. “Some champagne?” he asked with a smile. I held out the glasses and waited while he popped the cork, then he poured for us and set the bottle to the side. “To a beautiful lady,” he toasted.

“And a very handsome gentleman,” I replied. “You know, actually I have been in a limo once before, a big stretch one last year.”

“Oh?”

I nodded and sipped my champagne. I wasn’t sure whether I liked it or not, it was sort of sweet but dry, and the bubbles tickled my nose. “Yeah. Last year, Hailey Mills, she’s one of my friends from school, she won this radio contest and got a bunch of tickets to a Brooks and Dunn concert, you know, with backstage passes and a limo ride to and from the show, for like eight people! Anyway, she invited seven of us from class, all girls, and we met over at her house, and this gigantic stretch Hummer showed up. It was all white, and it was huge! It was so awesome!”

Jerry laughed and poured us some more champagne. “Those things are very flashy, but not real practical. They usually get a lot of use for hauling entire wedding parties around, and such.”

“How much does something like that cost?” I asked.

Jerry looked blank. “No idea, really.” He nudged a button and a divider rolled down between the front seat and the rear compartment. “Tony?”

The driver glanced at us in the mirror. “Yes, Mister V?”

“You guys have any of those stretch Hummers, you know the giant limo versions?”

Tony grinned widely. “Planning a big party, Mister V?”

Jerry chuckled. “Not hardly. What do they run?”

“Yes, we have one. The thing’s a real beast, too. I mean, you don’t get miles per gallon, you get gallons per mile, if you get me.” We both nodded in understanding. “I don’t handle billing, but probably a couple of Gs, give or take. Depends on how long you want it for, wedding, night out, whatever.”

“I figured as much. Thanks, Tony.” Jerry raised the divider again.

We sipped our champagne some more, and then I got this truly wicked idea. I gave Jerry a sly smile. “Do we have to be anywhere at a specific time?”

“No, not really.” Jerry looked at me curiously.

I grinned wickedly at him. “Ever, you know, done it in a limo?” I waggled my eyebrows at him.

Jerry’s eyes opened wide, and he smiled. “Not in many a long year.” He smiled again, then hit a small toggle switch on the door. “Tony?”

“Yes, Mister V?” came from a speaker in the ceiling.

“Why don’t we take the scenic route for a while. I’ll let you know when we can head towards the restaurant.”

“Yes, Mister V!”

There was a muted click as the intercom went off, then Jerry turned back to me and smiled at me curiously. I had been sitting on the bench seat across from him, facing backwards, and I smiled back. I handed him my glass, then knelt on the floor in front of him. Jerry stretched his legs out comfortably. I reached behind my neck and undid the halter top of my dress, to let it down to my waist and expose my tits; I didn’t want to get cum on my dress! Then I leaned forward and undid his zipper and pulled his pants down, along with his shorts. Jerry’s cock was already starting to firm up, so I helped it along by stroking it with my hands.

Jerry murmured happily as I fisted him, then moaned in pleasure when I started sucking his cockhead. His cock tasted just as nice tonight as it had at the party. I wanted to show him a good time, and give him a good cum before dinner, then when we went back to his place, we could have a good fuck before he needed one of his pills. Jerry was a pretty good lover, and I wanted as many cums as I could get from him!

I slobbered on his cock and sucked it hard, stroking fast and rolling his nuts in my fingertips. He really liked it when I slipped a finger down between his legs and tickled his asshole. About a minute later he wrapped his hands in my hair and groaned. His hips lifted off the seat and his cock got really thick and cum started spurting into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, then licked him clean. We were both breathing heavily when I finished and sat back on my heels.

Jerry looked at me cross-eyed for a moment. “Now it’s my turn to say wow. Wow!”

I grinned and crawled back onto the front bench seat. I pulled my top back up and tied it in place, then jiggled my tits back into their proper place. Jerry pulled his shorts and pants back up and redid his clothing. It took him longer.

“I wanted to make you feel good, Amber,” commented Jerry.

“I enjoyed it, too, Jerry.” I smirked at him. “You can make it up later.”

Jerry winked at me. “Count on it!” He ordered Tony to drive us to the restaurant, and I was glad I had worn Mom’s dress. It was definitely an awful lot classier than Bella Milano Pizzeria! We were led to our table, and Jerry elected to sit at my side, rather than across from me. He must have been there before and they knew him because they never asked me for a driver’s license, but simply asked me what I wanted. Normally I get carded, even if I am trying to look older, which I had been, and I carry a fake license with me just in case. Tonight, we went with mixed drinks, and he had a Seven-and-Seven while I had a Black Russian.

“So, how did you get to know Marina?” asked Jerry.

I smiled at that. “Well, the first time was at a party, though we didn’t meet. We simply saw each other across the room. Later, though, we met at the station, and managed to get together.”

Jerry looked a little surprised. “You work at the television station with Marina?”

I nodded. “Uh huh! I mean, I’m just a summer intern and all, but she recognized me, and we started talking.”

“So, is that what you want to do, be a reporter?”

“No. I just like working in a newsroom, maybe as a news director or producer. I am really enjoying this job, it’s so cool!”

Jerry smiled. “I would have thought you’d be in the home business with your father.”

I made a funny face at him. “Thanks, but no thanks. I’ve been around his office on occasion, and it seems kind of boring.”

Jerry laughed loudly at this. “Well, you wouldn’t like commercial construction then, either.”

“Is that what your company, what is it, Varrel Homes...”

“Varrel Builders,” he said, interrupting me.

“ ... Varrel Builders does? Commercial construction? What’s that, buildings and offices?”

He nodded. “Office buildings and industrial parks, that sort of thing. We don’t get into residential very much. That’s why I came out here, to meet with a reputable local outfit, which just happens to be your father’s outfit. We’re doing some work here and have an opportunity to do some residential work relating to it, and we really aren’t set to do it in-house.”

I nodded in semi-understanding. I live in a house; I don’t claim to understand building and selling them. “Daddy and Roger can help you,” I said confidently. “So how did you get to know Marina?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.