Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 13: Jerry

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Jerry - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up the next morning alone in bed but otherwise feeling fine from the night before. I wasn’t the only one feeling fine, though. I could hear fun and games through the open doors between my bedroom and the hall and the hall and my parent’s bedroom. I pulled my robe from the closet and wandered down the hall. Once inside their bedroom, I could clearly hear my mother crying out, “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!” She and Daddy were screwing in the shower.

I waited for them to finish and then went off to my bathroom. I needed a shower, too, and really doubted there would be a whole lot of hot water left. I was right. I had to wait about fifteen minutes for the temperature to build up again.

The rest of the weekend was quiet. Daddy took a ‘nap’ in the afternoon, and Mom and I rode his cock and gave him a mustache ride, then switched positions and had a second go-around. Later I went over to Becky’s, and we goofed off the rest of the day.

Work that week was routine. I did have a couple of chances to talk to Marina about the party she had planned for Friday night. She was inviting me and my parents and promised that she was going to make sure that they were both treated ‘well.’ By that, she specified, she would give Mom a good long ride on the Sybian and give Daddy a good long ride of her own. While I didn’t tell her he was a great fuck, at least not from personal knowledge (so I told a white lie) I did tell her I had seen it and that it was big and thick, and he made Mom and the other women at the parties cum great! She replied she was looking forward to the evening.

We were one of the first guests to arrive that evening. We were all kind of nervous, but it was an excited kind of nervous. Marina had told me that the dress code was a bit dressier than the last party we had been at. Daddy had worn blazer, slacks, and a dress shirt, though he had skipped the socks and simply slipped into his loafers. Mom and I had sorted through her closet again for something sexy and chic, some club wear that looked a little fancier than what we had worn last time. Mom had settled on a sleek and clingy black dress with an open latticework up both sides; it was obvious that the only thing under the dress was Mom. I wore a black satin dress that was cut to the waist front and back and slit to the waist up both thighs. There was actually a lacy black elastic band that went around my waist that the top and bottom were connected to. Again, it was obvious that I was naked beneath it. Both Mom and I wore black fuck-me pumps with our outfits. We also wore some long coats over them!

We weren’t quite the first ones there, but we were close. In addition to Marina and Paul, an older gentleman was standing with them in the living room. He was dressed much like Daddy, in slacks, shirt, blazer, and loafers, but he was quite a bit older. At a guess, I would have said he was in his sixties, which was fairly old for the crowd that came to the parties I had been at so far. I don’t think I had seen anyone there much beyond mid-fifties or so. He was a handsome man, striking, tall and trim and with a full head of wavy white hair and a bushy white mustache. He smiled at me as I came in and I suddenly felt wet between the legs.

Marina answered the door and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek, then pulled me inside along with Mom and Daddy. They got the full treatment as well, with kisses on the lips, tongue, and a full body rub. Paul was dressed like the other two men, and Marina wore a bright pink peignoir and robe set, along with matching pink heels. Paul immediately offered all of us a drink, and Daddy went with him to the bar. Marina introduced us to the third man. Taking me by the hand, he led Mom and me over to the patio door where he was standing. “Jerry, these are our friends Amber and Clarice. Ladies, Jerry.”

We had a round of hellos, and Jerry kissed us both on the cheek. I felt goosebumps on my arm when his fingers lingered on my hand.

“I’ve known Jerry for years, and when I learned he was in town for the weekend, and I knew you were coming stag, Amber, I thought the two of you would make a nice match.”

I looked at her curiously. Jerry was old enough to be my grandfather. Then again, the usual etiquette at a party is no stag guys, just couples or women. Jerry smiled at me again and I felt those goosebumps all over again. If I had been wearing panties, they would have been wet. I held out my hand and took his, and said, “Thank you. I’ll have Jerry tell me all your secrets!”

We were all laughing when Daddy and Paul brought our drinks over. He brought me a chardonnay, and one for Mom, but he had made himself a gin and tonic. The doorbell rang and Marina moved to answer it, and Jerry half-turned towards the patio. “Care to take in the view?”

“I’d love to.” I tucked my arm in his and allowed him to lead me to the patio door. He followed me through, then took my hand and led me to the railing. “Wow!” I said. The view was fantastic! I could see almost everything in Phoenix, and probably beyond. I sipped my wine and just gazed out.

Jerry leaned against the railing studying me instead of the sights. He sipped from his wineglass as well, but he had a red wine of some sort. “You’re not too cold, are you?”

It was somewhat breezy out there on the balcony, and with the sun going down, the temperature was dropping as well. Still, it felt good, invigorating. “No, it feels great.” Just then the breeze kicked up, causing my dress to swirl up and around my waist before settling back into place. Jerry saw everything I had under the dress, which was absolutely nothing. He just smiled at me, a smile I returned, and when the wind kicked up again a moment later, I moved slightly and made sure he could see. He smiled again and I could see a bulge forming in his trousers. We stayed there at the railing flirting with each other until our wineglasses were empty, then we went back inside.

By the time we got back inside, everyone who was attending had arrived. There were about a dozen people present, none of whom, other than my folks and Marina, I knew. We refilled our wineglasses and then excused myself to use the bathroom. When I came out, Marina smiled and motioned me into her bedroom. “I think it’s time to bring out the big gun, don’t you?”

It took me a second to understand her, and then I grinned and nodded. “Mom gets first shot, right?”

“Absolutely! Come on.” She unlatched the lid and set it aside, then we picked it up and carried it into the living room. Everybody stopped and stared as we set it in the center of the floor. I went back for the box of toys and attachments while she uncoiled the cord and plugged it into the wall socket. It only took me a few seconds to return, but everyone was standing around in a circle watching Marina and me as we set the machine up.

“Ladies, this is a Sybian. If you’ve never heard of one before, trust me, you are in for the time of your life. The only rule is to clean off your toys when you’re done,” she announced. “And the first victim is...” She looked around and pointed at Mom.

“Holy shit! Are you kidding me?” Mom stared wild-eyed at us. Daddy grinned and stepped behind her and pushed her forward.

“You are going to love this!” I told her. Everybody started encouraging her, and Daddy unzipped her dress down the back.

Mom pushed her dress down to the floor, with a chorus of whistles to motivate her, then stepped out of her shoes and came forward slowly. I pulled her down to a kneeling position on the floor, and she watched as Marina set a medium-sized dildo into place on top of the machine. Marina squirted some AstroGlide on it and slathered it all over the knob, then reached out and took Mom by the left arm and pulled her closer. I took her other arm, and we helped her position herself straddling the Sybian. I put fingers in her pussy to hold it open and was delighted to find that whatever she was saying about being nervous, she was very excited too. She sank back down on the dildo and buried it in her pussy, letting out a small squeal of pleasure as she did so.

With that she crawled around to the front of the machine and picked up the controls. “Paul, on the other side from Amber...” Paul chuckled and knelt next to Mom, sandwiching her between us on top of the Sybian. “Are we ready for blastoff?” she asked with a laugh.

Mom looked curiously at her, and Marina twisted the controls. Suddenly we could hear the Sybian ‘roar’ into action and Mom gasped as she started orgasming. Daddy stared hungrily as Paul and I worked her over from the sides, Paul leaning down and sucking her tits and nipples, me using one hand on her pussy and clit and the other fingering the crack of her ass.

Mom was going nuts! She was moaning as she rode the giant vibrator, occasionally shaking and shivering and crying out. Around us people were talking excitedly, and the other women all wanted to get the next ride. They were handing around the other dildos and arguing about who would go first. It was a tremendous start to the party! We gave Mom about ten minutes total, with Marina running the controls and driving Mom crazy. Finally, Mom collapsed off the machine, her pussy juice running down her thighs, a glazed smile on her face. Paul and Daddy helped her onto the couch.

Paul stayed with Mom and started feeling her up; he was going to get some prime hot and wet pussy! Marina took Daddy by the hand and sat down on the couch next to Paul and Mom - I guess they planned on screwing too.

Jerry took my elbow, and we refilled our glasses, then he led me over to an armchair. He sat in it and tapped his knee. I sat on his lap sideways as we watched the fun and games get into high gear. Mom roused herself enough to start undoing Paul’s pants, the glazed look in her eyes replaced with crazed horniness! Marina pulled Daddy’s pants off as well, then peeled off her robe. She pulled the hem of her peignoir up and straddled Daddy’s waist, and I could see him reach between them to guide her onto his cock. She had a look of real satisfaction as she sank down onto it - hey, I told her he was a good fuck!

As for me, I was definitely enjoying myself. Jerry had slipped a hand under my skirt and was gently rubbing my pussy. The other hand pulled my top off my shoulders so that it was half down my arms, and he was tweaking my nipples. I came once, hard, as we watched, then he whispered in my ear, “Stand up.” I got off his lap and adjusted my clothing, then he took me by the hand, and we went down the hallway. Everybody else stayed in the living room, undressing and fucking their brains out in one giant group grope, but I guess Jerry liked it one on one, even though he also liked watching.

We got to the spare bedroom, and he ushered me inside, closing the door behind us but not latching it. Then he peeled my dress off completely, leaving me standing in my heels. I kicked them off and began to undress him as well. The jacket went first, then I unbuttoned and slowly peeled off his shirt, licking his chest as I worked my way down to his waist. He had a thick cushion of white hair on his chest as well, and when I undid his zipper, and found more white hair, which I found very intriguing. Jerry was going commando and had kicked off his shoes while stripping me, so I just opened my mouth and started sucking his cock as I pulled his pants off. He had an impressive cock, at least the size of Daddy’s, a good eight inches long and two inches thick. I bobbed my head in his lap for a few minutes, then his strong hands reached down and lifted me to my feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.