Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 12: Parties

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Parties - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mom asked me the next morning about my night out, and I asked her about her night in. She giggled and told me Daddy had been very pleased with the personal service his maid had provided. She had served him drinks and some appetizers, then he had served her an appetizer, a thick and juicy sausage! She had blown him, served him some more drinks and nibblers, then they had made it in the living room while watching a porn movie. Afterwards they had gone to bed for one last session.

Daddy came in for lunch about the time I got to talking about my evening with Marina and Paul. I commented to Daddy, “Since when are you a big shot?” He looked at me confusedly, and I continued, “When we were talking, I mentioned I knew the Bakers through you guys, that you and Mister Baker were partners, and she said, ‘You’re one of the Campbells?’ like it was some big deal.”

Daddy laughed. “Well, around here I guess I’m a big deal, at least in the housing and development business. Still, that’s sort of being a big fish in a small pond. We aren’t anywhere near the size of the big national builders. I met her once when she was doing a piece on housing prices.”

“Have you ever...?” I waggled my eyebrows at him.

He grinned. “No, but I wouldn’t mind. She’s pretty cute.”

Mom snorted. “Oh really?”

Daddy grinned again. “Hey, you know me, I prefer blondes.” Mom and I are both blondes. He turned back to me and asked, “So, have fun? Was it just you and her?”

“To start, anyway. We made a big salad and then relaxed and fooled around for a while. Her boyfriend came home after the evening news was over.” They looked at me curiously and I explained, “She lives with the assistant news director, Paul McEvoy. He runs the late news.”

Daddy nodded in understanding. “What are they going to do when she moves on to bigger and better things?”

“Huh?”

“Honey, she’s on a fast track. Unless she screws up, she’ll be moving on someday to a big station,” he said.

“I’ve heard of that, but how does it work?”

He shrugged. “Like any other job, I suppose. If you want to make more money, you need to be at a bigger station. Big stations need big cities.” I nodded like I understood, even though I really didn’t, but he must have noticed. “Listen, everybody starts out at some small rinky-dink station somewhere in the boonies, like Winslow or Tuba City or someplace even smaller. I mean, I don’t even know if some of those places are even big enough to have TV stations! They are small because nobody lives there, so they don’t make much money off the ads, which is how they pay for everything. No money from ads, no big salaries for the on-air people.” Okay, that I understood, so I nodded for him to continue. “So, since nobody is making any money, they usually stay just long enough to earn some credentials and make an audition tape and move on to a bigger station somewhere. Tucson, maybe.” I nodded again. “After that, maybe Phoenix or Vegas. Finally, for the really big bucks, you end up in one of the Big Three cities, New York, Chicago, or LA, or maybe get snatched up by a network. Let’s face it, any one of which will pay more than here.”

“So, what happens if you have a family? What about Paul?”

“Good question, isn’t it?” he responded.

I shrugged. I had no idea what they would do, and it wasn’t my problem anyhow. “Have either of you ever seen a Sybian?”

“I’ve heard of them, but never seen one,” he said.

“I have, but I’ve never tried it. It looked like something to ride, like a bucking bronco! Why, does she have one?”

“It was so cool! If you ever have a chance, try it out. You could fry your brains out riding one of them!” I think I was gushing, but it really was awesome! Marina had told me that she had once dated a cop, who had handcuffed her behind her back and placed her on it and kept her in place until she couldn’t take it anymore. She had been sweating and screaming and cumming like mad!

“Maybe if I get the chance. I think they’re very expensive.”

“I think you’re right,” I admitted.

We talked a little more, through lunch, then Daddy stood. “I think I need to lie down for a bit,” he said, then left the kitchen.

“He says that with such a straight face,” commented Mom with a smile.

“Oh?”

“Remember? Nap time for your father on a weekend has nothing to do with napping.”

I laughed at this. I did remember that, and how I joined them once. “Daddy must have liked my story from the other night.”

“Probably.” She looked at me with her head cocked to the side. “Care to join us?”

“Why not?” Mom stood up and I followed. We went up the stairs and looked in at Daddy through the bedroom door. Like before, he had already undone the buttons on his shirt and unzipped his pants. He’s pretty predictable!

Daddy looked startled as he saw me looking around the door frame. “Subtle, Daddy, subtle!”

Mom snorted in laughter as she followed me inside. “Think you’re up for it after last night, Tom?” She reached around me from behind and cupped my tits, jiggling them towards him.

Dad’s eyes widened and he got a big shit eating grin on his face. “I’ll die trying!”

Mom and I were dressed pretty much the same, in shorts, t-shirt, and underwear. She let go of my tits and grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, so Daddy could see my boobs in my lacy white bra. Next, still from behind, she unzipped my shorts and pushed them to the floor, so that I was standing there in my matching panties. Next, she slipped her hands around and reached inside my panties; Jesus it felt good when she started fingerfucking me!

I twisted around, keeping her hand in my panties, and undid her shorts. They slipped to the floor, and she stepped out of them, to show she was wearing a transparent white thong. I started fingering her clit and she moaned, then let go of me. She yanked her own t-shirt off and stripped off her bra and thong completely, then pulled off my undies as well, so we were both naked. We stood there at the foot of the bed and played with each other. Daddy was grinning; he had reached down and pushed his pants down and was slowly jerking his cock off as he watched us play together. “Who’s first?” he asked with a laugh.

Mom surprised him by holding out a hand to me and going “Rock, scissors, paper?” I held out a hand, and I ended up with scissors and she ended up with stone. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist, sinking her pussy down onto his cock, then she said, “Give her a mustache ride!” to Daddy. I promptly got into position straddling his face and facing Mom even before he could say anything. He started slurping while Mom and I rode him. We played with each other’s nipples while we were fucking him. I know Mom and I both came at least once before he popped his rocks up into Mom’s pussy.

Daddy had really blasted her, loading her with about a gallon of jism, so he asked me to clean Mom up, and not to use a washcloth! She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, and I knelt between them and started licking. Pussy tastes pretty good when it’s mixed with jizz! She motioned him over, and she licked him clean again as well. I was thinking it was my turn for a ride when Daddy pulled away from Mom and moved behind me. Next thing I knew, he was kneeling between my legs and fucking me doggy style. Every thrust forward slammed me into Mom’s pussy, and she was moaning as she rubbed my head, holding me in position. It felt so good! I was on another orgasm when I felt Daddy’s cock pulsing and hot wetness flowed out of my pussy and down my thighs.

I crawled off the bed and left the two of them snoozing, then left and took a shower. I was beat!


The next week at the station went fairly quickly. I didn’t run into Marina again until Tuesday afternoon, when she smiled and asked how I was. I replied that I was good and asked how she was. We made small talk for a few minutes, then she asked if I had mentioned to my parents our evening.

I grinned. “Yeah! Daddy was kind of jealous. He said he’d like to meet you someday, you know, to really meet you.”

“Ooh, sounds like fun! I’d invite you over again with them this weekend, but I have to be in Vegas.” She explained that she and Paul were going to Las Vegas Friday night for a long weekend, then she was staying on until Wednesday for a story.” Paul will have to come back Sunday evening, but that gives us a couple of days on the station’s tab.”

“What are you doing in Vegas?” I asked.

“Well, there’s a new casino opening that we want to cover, and I’m going to do some stories on other things, like water levels and dams and stuff. I’m going to do a bunch of remotes, then be back by Thursday.” She smiled. “You should bring your parents over that weekend. I’ll have a party. Your mom can ride my Sybian, and I can ride your dad!”

“I’ll tell them tonight!” I replied with a laugh.

Saturday in between, however, was a party at the McNabbs. I was a little concerned when I woke up that morning, however, since Daddy wasn’t around. When I went downstairs for breakfast and asked where he was, Mom said, “Tucson for the day.”

“What about tonight?” I was really looking forward to the party; I had a new outfit and really wanted to show it off - it was so hot!

She waved a hand dismissively. “He’ll be back in time. He had some meeting with the bankers and lawyers or something and drove down early. He should be back by five or six. What were you planning on doing today?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. What were you planning?”

“Oh, the usual, I suppose. We could work on our tans for a while, then after lunch start getting ready.”

“Seems like a long time to get ready in,” I commented.

She reached out and rubbed the back of my hand softly. “It depends on just what you are doing in preparation, doesn’t it?”

I smiled. Mom was planning on fooling around with me all day. Multiple orgasms before we went out and had some more at the party! “That doesn’t sound so bad after all. I’ll oil your back if you oil mine.”

“I’ll be happy to oil your front, as well,” she answered with a smile. I went back upstairs after breakfast and took off my clothes, then slipped on a beach cover-up and went out back. Mom was already laying on a chaise lounge, as naked as the day she was born, with a glass of iced tea by the side and her own cover-up on the grass.

I spread my beach towel out on the grass and stripped off my cover-up, and laid face down on the towel under the hot, bright sun. Mom slipped off the chaise lounge and knelt at my side. The next thing I noticed, I felt a drizzle of oil moving around my back, up my legs and around my butt and back. “Spread your legs, honey,” said Mom. The next moment was a surprise, however. Rather than Mom starting to rub the oil over me, I felt a hard-plastic probe pushing into my pussy from behind, then it twisted and began humming; Mom had stuffed a vibrator up my pussy! She flipped it to a low setting, then began massaging the oil into my all over.

Even at the low setting, I came massively by the time she had me roll over to oil my front. I decided to take a more active role now, reaching down and twisting the vibrator to a higher setting and moving it around and about. My eyes were clenched tight as Mom rubbed more oil onto me, and when she began playing with my tits, I put the vibrator on the highest setting and started shaking as I came.

Once I came down off my orgasm, Mom crawled up and sat on my face, so she got a good pussylicking before we were done. I slipped the vibrator out and started using it up her butt, which really set her off, to the point where she started crying out that it was too much, and to stop. I ignored her and kept going through another big cum!

Afterwards, we calmed down and got some more sun, then went inside for lunch. Mom and I made some ham-and-cheese sandwiches, then she gave me some marching orders - get cleaned up! It was the full nine yards, shower, shave everything - and I do mean everything - and douche and enema! I was to get everything ready for a fun party.

Mid-afternoon I wandered back into Mom’s room, now wrapped in my bulky terry robe, to find her sorting through her closet. “I told you, Mom, I’ve got our outfits for tonight covered.”

She looked over at me in surprise. “You didn’t get those things, did you? Not really?”

I grinned and nodded. “Sure did!”

“Amber! I can’t wear something like that!”

“Why not, because it would make you look like a woman who goes to orgies?” I asked with a laugh. She stuck her tongue out at me. “If you can’t wear them to this party, when can you wear them?” I looked at what she was searching through. “So, that’s covered. Now, what all sorts of stuff do you have in there? Show me what Daddy likes you to wear!”

That covered the rest of the afternoon. Mom showed me a lot of her sexy little outfits and we played dress-up like little girls again. She had a lot of neat clothing, some very sexy shit, and we wear the same sizes. I told her I was going to borrow some sometime and promised to let her borrow my clothing. She laughed at this. I don’t have anywhere near as much as she does, but I do have some pretty slutty club outfits.

Daddy came home about six or so, and Mom and I were still in our robes. Mom made burgers and fries, and about half-past seven we decided it was time to get dressed. “Come over to my room, Mom.”

“Amber, really, I can’t!”

You’re doing it Mom!” I ordered. “Now, go grab some slutty fuck-me heels and bring them over. Don’t make me get angry!” I waggled a finger at her like she used to do to me, which made Daddy laugh and Mom glower at him. I headed off to my bedroom.

The package I had ordered had come in mid-week and would be perfect for our night out. I had been cruising the Internet looking for club outfits with Mom besides me, oohing and aahing about some of the clothes, and with me telling her how some of them would be good for our parties. I liked a two-piece set. The top was a spandex tube top, very sheer - you could see the model’s nipples through it. The bottom was similar, larger but similar, maybe a foot long, as a micro-mini skirt. On the Internet, you could see through it to the model’s thong.

When Mom came in, she was carrying a pair of black ankle-strapped stilettos. She looked at me apprehensively. “Unh, unh,” I commented. “Too formal. You need something lighter for this. Maybe some sandals...” She came back with a pair of lightweight sandals with a spike heel. “Okay, now pink or green?” I held up a pair of bags, one containing a bright pink outfit and the other a lime green. The colors were practically electric!

“This is crazy!” She closed her eyes for a second, then said, “Pink. I actually have a pair of shoes which almost match that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.