Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 11: Getting to Know Your Coworkers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Getting to Know Your Coworkers - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I murmured happily as she caressed my shoulders. Next, I felt her fingers moving behind my neck, and the knot holding the top of my halter came loose, and the halter top slipped down over my tits. She began to lick and nibble my neck as she began touching my tits and playing with my nipples. God, but I needed that! I turned towards her and returned the kisses and began undoing the buttons on her pajama top. Her gigantic tits needed my fingers on them!

It was Marina’s turn to moan! Her moans got louder when I lowered my face and began sucking those gorgeous jugs. I kept unbuttoning her top, then kept my fingers moving lower, to undo the drawstring at her waist and slip my hand inside her pajama bottoms. She was shaved smooth like me, except for a little wispy tuft of hair at the top of her slit. I barely noticed that and began to finger her clit while I switched back and forth between her nipples. She cooperated with me, drawing me closer and rolling so that we were laying on the couch, and got my top completely off and my pants unzipped. Eventually, after an orgasm apiece, we found ourselves undressed in a sixty-nine. It was time for a no-holds barred pussylicking competition. We both came another couple of times. I don’t know who won the contest, but God, I’d be up for a rematch!

We ended up lying on the couch in each other’s arms, panting and gasping as we caught our breaths. “Come on, I want to show you some stuff before Paul gets home.”

“Paul McEvoy, the assistant new director, right? He lives here, too?” I asked curiously.

She nodded. “Um, hmm. We live together. He still has a place of his own, but this is nicer. He doesn’t get home until after the late news.” She stood and took my hand. “Come on, you should see some stuff I have.” She tugged me upright and led me into the bedroom. “You ever use any toys?” she asked with a giggle.

“Sure!” I watched as she opened up a drawer in her nightstand and started pulling a bunch of vibrators and stuff out. “Wow! You’ve got everything!”

She emptied the drawer onto the bed. “See anything familiar?” she said with a laugh.

Marina really did have one of everything! She must have had a dozen or more dildos and vibrators - long, short, big, small, wide, skinny, ribbed, smooth, hard, soft, plastic, glass - you name it, if it could be stuffed up a pussy, she had one! She even had a monstrous double-headed dildo - party toys, I guess. I picked up a medium size white plastic model. “I have one like this one.”

“You like it?”

“You bet! It’s the original battery-operated boyfriend!” I laughed. I rooted through the pile and picked up a white egg on a string. “What is this?”

She sorted through the pile and pulled out a little white box. “Here, put this inside yourself.” She reached down between my thighs and placed the egg in my lap. Curious, I shrugged and slipped it inside. It felt snug, but nothing special happened. “Now, get ready.” She held up the white box and faced it towards me, then flipped a little switch on the side. A red light lit up and about a half second later the egg started vibrating inside my pussy!

“Holy shit!” I gasped after she flipped it off.

She tugged the string and pulled it out. “It’s a remote control. I can put that inside me and go out, and nobody will know when I reach into my pocket or purse and turn it on. Or even give it my date and let him turn it on or off.” I stared wide-eyed at the idea. That would be totally intense!

She stood up and went over to a padded stool. “This you have to see.” The stool was sort of a wooden box, like a cube, with a cushion on the top. She popped a couple of little catches on the side of the box at the bottom, then lifted the cushion and box up. It left behind the base of the box and what was mounted on the base. “Ever seen one of these?”

I knelt and looked at it. It was a half-cylinder sort of thing, with an electric cord and a box with a control and a knob thingamajig on top. “What is it?”

“It’s a Sybian! You’ve never heard of a Sybian?” I shrugged in mystification. “Oh, my God, it is just about the most powerful vibrator ever invented!” She handed me the electric cord. “Here, plug that in!” I found an outlet and plugged it in, then turned to find that Marina had moved the cylinder and box around and mounted a white plastic dildo on top. “You just have to try this!” She grabbed a tube of AstroGlide and squirted some on the dildo, rubbing it all over, then said, “Come on over here!”

“How...?”

“You ride it like a horse, sort of. Come on, time to climb into the saddle.” She helped me position myself, squatting over the cylinder with the dildo at the entrance to my pussy, then watched as I lowered myself onto it. I ended up kneeling, like I was riding a guy’s cock. She grabbed the control. “Okay, Three-Two-One-Blastoff!”

She hit the control and I really did blast off! Oh, my God! I started cumming in about two seconds. That dildo was vibrating and moving all around inside me, the cylinder was rubbing my clit - It was sheer power applied to my pussy! Marina manipulated the controls for about fifteen minutes, while I lost track of my cums, then she flipped it off. I practically fell off, still shaking from my cum!

“My turn!” Marina waited for me to crawl away, then sat down on the dildo. “God, it’s soaked!” she said with a laugh. She tossed me the control. “Your turn to drive.” I gave her a good fifteen minutes as well, until she whimpered out, “Stop...”

We sat on the floor next to the machine, in awe of its capabilities. “Where did you get it?” I asked.

“Well, you can buy them over the Internet, I think. Or do you mean how did I learn about it?”

“Yeah, how?”

“It was back when I was just getting into the business, and I got assigned to do a piece on a sex convention in Vegas. It was sweeps month and they were going to do some sort of human-interest story, you know, some T&A that they could call news. They had one there and I got curious. Later, off camera, I went back and asked about it. I managed to get invited to a party and tried it out. I was hooked.”

“No kidding! That thing is awesome,” I agreed.

“You have to see this. I’ve got all the attachments.” She opened a box and pulled out a bunch of dildos. “These all fit on here.” She handed me a couple of them, a small and a large vibrator. There were several others, a couple of larger models, a really huge one, one without a dildo, just for rubbing your pussy, and a model Marina said was supposed to be specially for your G-spot. “Ever do anal?” she asked brightly. She held up an attachment with two dildos attached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.