Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 10: Summer Intern

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Summer Intern - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“You know, it wouldn’t have killed you to do a load of wash or two,” commented Mom. We were down in the laundry room, and she was sorting through some laundry. They were back from Tucson and Daddy had gone upstairs to take a nap. It was a little after two in the afternoon, and when I asked Mom if Daddy was looking for some fun, she had just laughed. “You father needs a nap-type nap. Right now, he is nothing but a dried-out shell of a man!”

I was sitting on the dryer, dressed in running shorts and a tank top. Mom was wearing old sweatpants and a t-shirt. We were both barefoot. “Mom, were you naughty this weekend?” I teased.

Mom laughed. “Honey, I was naughty when I left. It just went downhill from there!”

“So, what did you and the Bakers do? Get two rooms and flip to see who stayed with who?”

“No, nothing like that. We got a very nice suite with a couple of rooms.” I must have looked confused since she continued. “It’s like a small apartment. We had a small living room and two bedrooms and a couple of bathrooms. We could sleep as two couples or as a foursome if we wanted,” she explained.

“And you...?” I quizzed.

“Let’s just say that regardless of whether we were in two bedrooms or together in the living room, Amanda and I didn’t let the guys get much sleep at all!”

I giggled and motioned her to continue. Tucson is only a couple of hours away, and on a lot of their business trips, Daddy and Mister Baker just drive down for the day. Instead, they left Thursday morning early.

Mom shrugged. “Well, the guys dropped us and the luggage off at the hotel and Amanda and I checked us in and took care of things while they went off to their meeting. We just goofed off all day around the pool until the guys got back in the late afternoon.” I wondered if they had played with each other; both Mom and Amanda enjoyed fooling around with other women. “So later we got dressed and Daddy and Roger took us out to dinner.” I remember watching Mom pack - no panties or bras, except for her little bikini! “Then we went back to the room.”

“And?” I pressed.

“And we let the guys undress us and we had a little party in the sitting room.” She rolled her eyes and smiled. “Roger and your father were very tired when they went to their meeting the next day. Very tired!”

“And afterwards?”

“Do I really need to spell it out, honey? We didn’t wear much clothing and didn’t keep track of who or what we were doing.”

“And Daddy is worn out?”

“Your father needs a vacation from his vacation!” She started folding clothes. “Ready for work tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Excited?”

“Yes.”

“Scared?” She gave me a knowing smile at this.

I shrugged and smiled. “A little.” I must explain this. I’m starting at State in the fall, working on a degree in Communications. Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve wanted to work at a TV station, and I had managed (okay, Daddy had managed) to wrangle me a job as a summer intern at a station downtown. I started Monday.

Mom smiled back. “You’ll be fine. Besides, why take four years of classes just to find out you don’t like it? Need any more clothes or anything?”

“Is that an offer to go shopping?” I asked hopefully.

“Sounds like a plan to me. Let’s get changed and get out before your father wakes up.”

“Yeah, what if he wakes up and wants one of his regular naps?” I asked with a laugh.

Mom simply wrapped her fingers around an imaginary cock and made a few jerking motions.


When I was a kid, I loved watching reruns of The Mary Tyler Moore show, where Mary Richards worked at a television station and the station director was gruff but lovable Lou Grant and the anchor was good-looking but stupid Ted Baxter. That, more than anything else, was why I wanted to work in a real TV station. When I got older, I realized it was just another dumbass sitcom, but I still liked the idea of working at a TV station.

It took me about two seconds to realize that reality was totally different than Mary Richards’ little world, but only about another two seconds to realize I still liked it. The station manager who greeted me wasn’t gruff but lovable, just busy, who immediately dumped me on his assistant manager, who was gruff, and if not lovable, certainly likeable and well-respected. He laid out the hierarchy of the station and my position in it.

I was lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean.

This, however, was not a totally bad location. There did exist a lower rung on the ladder. During the summer, interns like myself were paid minimum wage. During the spring and fall semesters, interns worked for free. They were lower than whale shit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench!

Let’s face it, at eighteen with no known job skills and no degrees, I wasn’t expecting much else. My job was simply to get a lot of coffee and doughnuts, file endless supplies of paper, and gofer and chauffeur as needed. I loved it! The regular secretaries and clerk types had a routine already figured out, where endless crap got dumped on me, but they kept control of the most critical stuff, so I was kept busy doing the things that everybody needed doing but just never quite made it to the top of their ‘must do’ lists.

There really is something about being able to watch the news from off camera and know that the anchorman is wearing Nikes with his suit or stifling a laugh as somebody cues up the wrong commercial for the third time running. I found the news department the most interesting, and quickly got farmed out to them as a gofer. They had their own studios, which are surprisingly small, and I ended up running around all the time with a clipboard taking notes down about what they wanted me to do. I have no doubt that half of them were laughing their asses off at me, but hey, at least I was getting paid for the privilege! Imagine the poor assholes getting laughed at who were doing it for free!

I worked from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. It was so cool to see the faces I saw on the television wandering around. They looked different without the lighting and makeup. Marina Ramos, for instance, is tiny! She’s only five-one or five-two without heels, stacked beyond belief, and rather pale without makeup. I think she has to wear some sort of corset to keep her tits under control.

We met the same day I started working in the news department. Of course, I knew who she was, and not just because I saw her at the party at the Baker house. She was a rising star in the news department and the station had done a big ad campaign based around her when she came on board six months ago. She saw me in a hallway and did a double take, then gave me a closer look later that day as well. I could tell her curiosity was killing her. I managed to spend a few minutes at the water cooler when she passed by and smiled.

“Excuse me,” she said softly, approaching me. “You have the most familiar face. Have we met?”

“Hi, Miss Ramos!” I answered brightly. She really was a big deal, and very nice. “I don’t think so. Uh, maybe we met at a party.” What was I going to say? I saw you fucking at an orgy, while a blonde gave your date, the assistant news director, a hummer? Discretion is important!

“A party? I don’t know...” She eyed me coldly and curiously.

“Well, maybe not, but I thought I saw somebody like you at Roger and Amanda Baker’s about a month ago. I’m probably wrong, though.” There, that gave her an out if she didn’t want to admit to it.

Instead, her eyes widened, and a smile creased her face. “Really, the Bakers, hmmm ... You know the Bakers?”

“Oh, I’ve known them for years. I just started going to their parties recently.”

“They have some fun parties, don’t they?” she grinned.

I nodded and smiled. “Yeah!”

“You’ll have to come over to my place sometime so we can talk some more,” she replied, with a wink, then went on her way. I wasn’t sure what that meant, but it didn’t sound bad.

I found out a few days later. Thursday, she invited me over to dinner on Friday. I accepted with a good deal of curiosity and horniness. I hadn’t had any since my afternoon with Becky’s cousin and was definitely feeling needy.

Friday, I went home first, to change. While I wasn’t completely sure I was going to have sex that night, it seemed pretty likely. Marina wouldn’t leave the station until after the 6:00 broadcast, at 6:30. I had time to go home and change, then meet her at her apartment. She gave me the address before I left.

“How was work, honey?” asked Mom when I came in the door.

“The same. One of the drivers was out today, so I got to drive a camera crew around this morning,” I announced. It had been pretty cool, even if I just drove around a van.

“Sounds like fun. Want anything special for dinner?” she asked.

“Sorry. I forgot to tell you; I’m going out tonight.”

“Ohh? Who with?”

“Marina Ramos invited me over for dinner.”

Mom stopped and looked at me curiously. “Marina Ramos? The TV news anchor Marina Ramos?” I nodded, and she continued, “Really? What, are you moving up in the world?”

“No, she and I got to talking one day and she recognized me from the party over at the Blake’s.”

Mom’s eyes opened wide. “Oh, really? That’s right, she and her boyfriend were at that party, weren’t they?” Her eyebrows arched and a sly smile came across her face. “So maybe it’s not just dinner...”

“I sort of got that impression,” I admitted. “Maybe you and Daddy can do something special tonight. I think I might be coming home late.” I headed for the stairs. “I need to shower and change. What should I wear?” Mom followed me up the stairs.

My timetable was to quickly shower and change, then buzz out again. I had gotten home at 5:30, and in order to get to Marina’s by 7:00, I had to leave the house by 6:30. It only took me twenty minutes to shower and touch up my shaving, then I wrapped a towel around myself and wandered down to my bedroom. Mom had suggested some nice and tight dress slacks and a halter top, and some summer high-heel sandals. I pulled the slacks on bareback, then grabbed the halter and wandered down to my parent’s bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.