Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Going To A Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Going To A Party - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things got back to normal with Bobby after that. We dated on weekends, and we usually spent one night ‘watching television’ in the basement, and the other out, when we’d usually go parking. I didn’t want to really control him, just have some fun. We were already planning to go to the prom together.

A few weeks after that first evening in the basement, Mom asked me after dinner if I wanted to attend a cocktail party with them. I looked at her curiously for a second, and she said, “You know, like the last one.”

My jaw must have hit the floor! I stared at her for a second, and asked, “You mean, another orgy?”

“Well, we don’t actually call them orgies,” she replied, then shrugged her shoulders. “Though I suppose they really are. Anyway, we have invitations to a party this weekend and your father and I thought you might like to come. I mean, you seemed to enjoy the last one, and maybe you’d like to come to another one through the front door, sort of.”

It did sound like fun. I had enjoyed myself that night, even if I hadn’t understood it, and it might even be better if I went in the front door. I’d be able to control things a little bit more. “Uh, could I?”

“I don’t see why not. I’ll mention it to a few friends, but you’ve already been to a party, so it’s not like you wouldn’t know what to expect.”

“What did Daddy think?”

“He’s the one who asked me if you might want to come with us.”

I nodded thoughtfully to that, and said I’d like to. Over the next few days, it was all I could do not to think about it, and I broke my date with Bobby for the weekend with an excuse about having to do stuff with my parents. That Friday afternoon, I hurried home after school to find my mother waiting for me. “So?” I asked.

“So?” she responded in kind, laughing.

“So, what do we do tonight?”

She laughed again. “Will you calm down? It’s just like any other night you go out. You take a shower, clean up, dress, and go out.” She led me upstairs to my bedroom and sat down with me on the bed. “Things really do start out like a normal party, okay? It just gets a little more intense after a while. Now, before you go, you should take the time and get really, really clean.” I looked at her in confusion. “You should shave your legs and under your arms, and trim up your bikini line...” I blushed at this. “ ... and douche and give yourself an enema.”

I was nodding in agreement right up until the last, at which point I stared at her. “Gross!”

Mom shrugged. “Hey, you liked getting buttfucked last time. If somebody is playing around up there, it should be clean!”

Well, put that way, it did make sense, though it was still gross. “I’ve never...”

“I know. I’ll help you. Get undressed and go to the bathroom. Take your robe. I’ll meet you and help.” She stood and went down the hall to hers and Daddy’s bedroom.

The next hour was very instructional. Mom brought in not just a home enema kit, but a douche kit as well. By the time we were done, I was squeaky clean, inside and out, front and back, shaved all over, and freshly showered. I had even shaved my pussy hair completely off, so I was as bald as Mom was. When I commented to her that Bobby would notice, she simply told me to tell him it was for bikini season. “What do we wear?” I asked.

“Not much,” she replied. “Seriously, what you will wear will usually end up coming off, anyway, so I wouldn’t think you would want to wear much. I normally wear a dress and some heels.”

“That’s it?”

She shrugged pleasantly. “Usually. Sometimes I might wear some stockings, but mostly not. Listen, when you do get undressed, remember where you put your clothes! You’ll have to come home at some point.” My eyes widened at the thought of losing my clothes and trying to get home again.

The weather was warm, so Daddy wore khakis and a tennis sweater and loafers without socks. I couldn’t tell if he was wearing underpants, but I know there was nothing under the sweater. Mom had on a long halter topped sundress and high heeled sandals; from the line of the dress across her butt, I don’t think she had on any panties. I wore a short sundress, with tiny straps that tied at the shoulders, and high heeled sandals of my own, but I was a chicken - I wore a small white thong underneath.

Daddy drove us to the party, and I discovered it was at his partner’s house. The Bakers were hosting the party! He held my hand as we walked up the driveway. We weren’t the first ones there, and we weren’t the last either. Another car pulled in behind ours, a 500 SL, silvery and very cute. Inside, Mister Baker, Roger, greeted us at the door. He shook Daddy’s hand and gave Mom a kiss on the cheek, then smiled at me. “I was surprised when your father mentioned he’d be bringing you. I hadn’t known you had joined our group.”

“Uh, it sort of surprised me, too,” I answered, at which Daddy snorted and Mom giggled.

Roger simply raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Well, go on in and join the party.” He clapped Daddy on the shoulder and turned to greet the couple coming in behind us.

Mom led the way down the hallway into the living room, with me behind and Daddy in the rear. I hadn’t known what to expect, but it looked just like Mom had said, a typical cocktail party. There were a bunch of people standing around with drinks, and just like every other party in the world, the men were in one group and the women were in another. Daddy went over to a bar set up over at the side and poured Mom a glass of white wine, then after eyeing me speculatively, poured one for me. He made himself a drink and wandered off, after kissing both of us on the cheek. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” he said with a smile.

“I haven’t found anything you wouldn’t do,” commented Mom as she waved him off. I giggled at this, then walked off with Mom. She looked at me and the glass of wine I was holding. “Listen, seriously, if you are going to drink, remember, nobody likes a sloppy drunk. If you get loaded and end up puking in the bushes and passed out on the floor, you’ll never be invited back. It’s not one of your high school drinking contests.”

“Mother!” I protested.

“I’m serious.”

I shrugged acceptance. I decided to stick with the white wine. I don’t really like the taste of wine, so I wouldn’t be drinking it fast.

We were heading down the hallway towards the family room when we were greeted by a woman coming the other way. It took me a second to recognize her - it was Amanda Baker, Roger’s wife, the woman I had run across in the bathroom during the party at my parent’s and who had taken me into the spare bedroom and gotten into it with me. Then she had been wearing a too small strapless tube dress. Tonight, she was wearing the jacket from a fitted suit and high heels - and nothing else! Her jacket was very short, barely covering her ass, and cut very low between her tits. The vents in the side of the jacket showed she wasn’t wearing anything under the jacket. She greeted Mom effusively and looked at me. “Amber, you came! I didn’t know you knew Clarice!”

Mom (Clarice!) laughed loudly and took Amanda by the arm, moving us out of the hallway and into the family room. “Know me? Amber’s our daughter!”

“Oh, my God! You’re kidding me!”

“It’s true,” I agreed.

“And you’re part of the lifestyle?” she asked.

“I guess. I never knew about it until that night. I was just trying to sneak in and go up to my room, and things got ... out of control.”

Amanda laughed at this. She took a healthy sip from Mom’s wine glass. “I had been going out to the bar, but that will do. I just have to show you my latest jewelry!”

I was curious about that. Amanda hadn’t worn any jewelry that night at our house, but tonight she was loaded with it. She had several gold and diamond bracelets on her wrists, about a half dozen gold necklaces and chains around her neck and down into her cleavage, even a couple of ankle bracelets. She popped open the button holding the jacket together and pulled it open. I noticed several things in passing, one being that she was clean shaven like Mom (and now me!) and that she had a very dark all-over tan. She had a real set of knockers, too, at least as large as Mom’s and mine, though I could see the subtle scarring that showed they were store-bought and not home-grown.

Mom gasped and pointed. “Oh, my God! When?”

Amanda had added a few new items. A large gold and diamond pendant dangled from her belly button; another smaller pair hung from her pierced nipples. Neither had been present when she and I had enjoyed ourselves at my folks’ party.

Amanda proudly shook her tits at us, causing the dangles to swing. “Actually, it was just a couple of days after the party at your place. I did it that Monday.” Mom gaped at this. “I had been thinking about it for a while, and finally got up the nerve.”

Mom said, “I could never...”

I said, “Cool! Where’d you go? I’ve been thinking about getting my belly button pierced.”

“Amber!” Mom shrieked.

Amanda and I laughed at this. “I’m eighteen, Mom. I can even get a tattoo!” Like I would ever do such an idiotic thing! Mom shuddered at the idea.

“They do that, too,” said Amanda. Mom and I looked at her, Mom in apprehension and me in curiosity. “I went down to this place called BodyWorks. It’s near the mall over the other side of town, the one near Commercial Square.”

“Sure, I’ve heard of it. It’s supposed to be good.”

Mom looked at me. “Who are you and what have you done with my daughter,” she commented.

“That would be the daughter you take to wild sex parties, right?” I replied, to which Mom stuck her tongue out at me. I turned back to Amanda. “So, what was it like?”

“Didn’t it hurt?” asked Mom.

“No. It kind of stung at first, sort of like getting your ears pierced. It was over before I knew what had happened.” She lowered her voice. “I closed my eyes.”

“I could never do that,” replied Mom.

“So, how do they feel now?” I asked.

Amanda jiggled her tits at us and laughed again. “God, they feel so good! All Roger has to do is touch them and I cum!” I grinned and reached out, gently touching the swaying dangles. Amanda gasped and a flush passed over her tits. She moaned and pressed her boobs into my hands. “See, I told you!”

Mom was impressed by that, though I had heard the same thing from a friend at school who had her nipples pierced. Amanda buttoned her jacket up again and led us back to the bar for another round. Along the way, she and Mom introduced me to several other people, though neither one mentioned I was Mom’s daughter. That would have taken just too long to explain. I was just somebody who was new to the ‘lifestyle.’ We mingled.

Things started getting interesting about a half hour later. By then there were about thirty or so people present, about an even mix of men and women, and if anybody was going to be there, they were there by then. I was in the living room and this man was sitting in an armchair with a woman sitting sideways on his lap. She was part of the couple that had driven in behind us, and her date was standing in the crowd, watching. It was then I realized who she was, at least; she was Marina Ramos, the Hispanic correspondent from one of the local TV stations. She seemed very smart and pretty on the television set, and when I mentioned that to Daddy once, he simply commented that she was the perfect Hispanic reporter, female, pretty, Spanish name, and not a trace of an accent. Until that night, however, I hadn’t realized just how pretty she was. She was rather short and wore four-inch heels to compensate, and had a pair of huge tits, like 44 Double-Ds, and long and dark brown hair she wore in a ponytail down the middle of her back. Now she was wearing only a little silk chemise, and was lying in this man’s lap, her legs across the arm of the chair. Her ankles were crossed, and the chemise had slipped down (up?) her thighs so that everybody could see the dark hair of the landing strip on her pussy. One of the straps had slipped down off her shoulder and almost totally exposed one huge boob. Her friend tugged it lower, exposing it completely, and she shrugged off the other strap.

I glanced over at her date. He had an arm around a slim blonde and was sporting a real stiffy as he watched. Then I felt somebody come up between me and Mom, and a hand went around my waist. I looked up to find Mister Baker had slipped in between us. He was watching, too, and had an arm around Mom as well. Next, he moved his hand lower and caressed my ass. I was getting really turned on, both by his hand and by what I was watching.

I saw that the guy on the chair, with Miss Ramos on his lap, had a hand between her legs. She was shuddering and had her top down around her waist. Her tits looked huge! She was cupping them and lifting them to her lips so she could suck on her own nipples. I glanced over at her date. He was at least ten years older than she was, with salt and pepper hair, and now the girl he was with had unzipped his pants. She had his cock out and was stroking him while they both watched Miss Ramos getting into it and playing with herself. I didn’t quite recognize what she was doing at first, and then I didn’t quite understand what I was seeing. Not that I didn’t know she was jacking him off, but I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before! It took me a second to recognize it, then I looked back at the couple on the chair. She was moaning and he was thrusting his fingers fiercely between her legs; she was now lifting her tits up for him to lick on as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.