Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 5: Training

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Training - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I spent the rest of the weekend talking to Mom about Bobby specifically and boys in general. I cancelled my date with him that Saturday night (I told him I had a bug of some kind) and I came to realize I would have to start training Bobby properly.

My campaign started Monday morning at school. As always, Bobby met me at my locker and immediately tried to start making out with me. Let me tell you, he was really surprised with how I reacted! I pushed him away and he tried to push back in, and I pushed back again. “What?”

“Bobby, if I ever hear you say what you said about dead fish again you will never get any more ‘dead fish’ from a girl at this school again! I will tell every one of them about what you said and what you think. Do you understand me?”

“Huh?” He stared at me like I was from Mars!

“You heard me! What you said was rude and mean and nasty and it hurt!” I pushed him away and went into homeroom.

It must have worked, because at lunch time he was much more ... reasonable. He tried to laugh it off by saying he was just joking, but I shut him down immediately. “It’s not funny. It’s mean.” He caved! He started apologizing and promising to never say it again and really trying to suck up and kiss my ass. I was really tempted to let him off the hook, but I remembered Mom’s words - ’Men are dogs. They need to be hit with a rolled-up newspaper on occasion.’

I didn’t let up until after school, when I relented enough to let him hold my hand. I had several more days to bring this ‘dog’ to heel, since we weren’t going to go out again until Friday night. My parents wouldn’t let me go out on a school night. By Friday he was behaving nicely and apologizing for his behavior. Mom had assured me he would, since ‘us girls have something men will do anything for!’

I changed our date as well. The original plan had been much as before, hang out at the mall with some friends and then go parking and fuck. Now, it was pizza at my house. I insisted that my folks wanted to meet him. He was nervous but agreed and came over after school. Daddy brought a couple of pizzas and some wings home. After dinner was going to be different, too. Rather than go out, we were going to stay in. When I described how uncomfortable it was in the back seat of the car, Mom had laughed. “What, you think it was better in my day? It’s always uncomfortable screwing in the back seat of a car! Why do you think they invented beds?”

“Mom ... you! ... in a car!”

She laughed some more. “Of course, silly, when I was even younger that you.” I shook my head in disbelief. “Listen,” she said. “Why don’t you take Bobby downstairs to the family room.” Our basement is finished, with a wet bar and game system on the TV and a VCR and DVD player and all.

I thought about it a bit. It would certainly be a whole lot more comfortable than cramped up in Bobby’s car. Still, it was just so weird talking to my mother and getting permission to fuck my boyfriend in the basement! “Uh, what about Daddy?” What if he caught on and walked in on us?

Mom smiled. “Just latch the door. I’ll keep your father distracted.” She licked her lips lewdly and winked at me.

“Does this mean I can bring Bobby over other times, too?”

She shrugged in agreement. “Maybe. It is a bit strange I suppose. Hang a towel over the doorknob if you two are down there.”

“What about my room?”

“That would be pushing your luck.”

So, after dinner, we excused ourselves and I told my parents we were going to go downstairs and watch a movie on the DVD. Bobby looked at me strangely at this, since I hadn’t said anything to him about it, but he didn’t argue with me. I think he had started understanding about the ‘rolled up newspaper.’ I let him go down the stairs first, winking at Mom as I surreptitiously draped a towel over the doorknob, then silently latched the door shut.

Bobby was standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking at me curiously, when I came down. “We’re not going out?”

“Let me show you around.” I took his hand and led him around the basement. It’s much nicer than it sounds - basement - it may have started as a basement but it’s much nicer. The laundry and junk stuff like Daddy’s tools are in the utility room off the kitchen. The basement is paneled and carpeted, with a drop ceiling, nice furniture, a home theater system, a wet bar, and a bathroom. It still has access to the garage. I pulled him over to the couch and sat down. When he sat down next to me, I snuggled up against him. “Isn’t this nicer than some back road?”

Bobby’s eyes snapped open as he understood. Glancing around, he said, “Are you crazy? Your old man is right upstairs!”

I ran a finger along his throat. “Don’t worry about my parents. They go to bed early.” Very early, I hoped. Mom had promised she was going to wear Daddy out in case he got curious. “Bobby, I get a terrible crick in my neck in the back of your car!” I teased him. I stretched out on the couch and laid my head in his lap. “You don’t really want to go out, do you?” I gave him a very shy smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.