Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 4: Back To Normal

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back To Normal - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things quieted down the next day. I woke up with Daddy behind me, his hard-on nestled against my butt, so I rolled over to look at him and he smiled at me. I rolled on top of him (I had never done it this way before!) and climbed on top. It felt great and different, but doggy is even deeper, and I think it’s my favorite. I rode him like a pony - we giggled when I told him that - until we both came.

Things went downhill a bit then. Mom stirred awake and looked at us blearily, then lurched out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She began worshiping the porcelain god, blowing chunks. Daddy simply shook his head and headed in after her, and I left for my bedroom and a bath of my own. Later that morning I asked Daddy what was wrong, and he told me that Mom was ‘pukin’ dog sick’ with a hangover. Mom wasn’t as generous, and simply asked that we shoot her and put her out of her misery.

There wasn’t any more fun and games, which was good since I needed rest and a chance to do homework. Daddy was funny when he mentioned that evening that I should be discrete about the weekend. I just looked at him and said, “Gee, and I was going to tell Bobby that Friday night I joined in a gangbang, and then did a threesome with my parents the rest of the weekend.” Daddy looked startled at the idea and agreed that I probably was going to keep my mouth shut.

Mom was a real drama queen the rest of Sunday, but she was human again by Tuesday. I wasn’t asked to join in any more fun and games, though I didn’t say anything. Instead, I watched them, probably for the first time every really seeing them as people and not as parents. I mean, the way they held hands when going out - as a kid I thought it was kind of gross for a bunch of old people, but now I realized that they loved each other and held hands just like Bobby and I did. They also weren’t that old; at least a few of the people I saw at their party were even older!

They loosened up some around me as well, dressing a bit differently. Well, not Daddy, but Mom began dressing a lot more casually. She often went braless now, and it wasn’t uncommon for her to wear a short skirt around the house. The first time I saw her like that, I gaped. She simply told me to shut my mouth and stop drawing flies, and that she always dressed like this when I wasn’t around, for Daddy. Well excuse me for not noticing!

I also started noticing they screwed like bunnies. I had never noticed before how Mom would go upstairs when Daddy got home to ‘talk’ to him. I listened at the door one day and heard her moaning faintly. I also began noticing how she would change into her nightgown and robe in the evening, then come downstairs. She would watch a little television with us, then head up to bed; Daddy would watch closely and almost always follow her upstairs.

On a positive note, we dropped the pretense of sunning ourselves in our swimsuits. Mom and I began sunning ourselves naked. We lost any trace of tan lines. Daddy didn’t seem to mind the view.

I slipped back into my normal routine Monday morning when I got to school. Bobby met me at my locker and immediately pushed me up against the locker and started making out with me. I could feel his hardon through his pants and I started thinking about when I was going to see him next. My parents wouldn’t allow me to date on a school night, so the next night I could get away and see Bobby was Friday. I rubbed back against him, incredibly horny, and we kept making out until the homeroom bell rang.

That was just about all the sex I got for the rest of the week. I played with my pussy every night until I came, but I didn’t join in with Mom and Dad. They didn’t invite me, and I didn’t ask. I began to realize that whatever fun they had with other people; they compartmentalized their lives so that that kind of fun was separate from what they had together. I also felt fairly certain I would be asked to join in again, but not right away.

Friday seemed to take forever to arrive. The past weekend had simply whetted my appetite for more. Bobby came over and picked me up before dinner and we went over to the mall. We had some pizza and went to the movies, then we got into his Buick (it is so unfair I don’t have a car!) and Bobby drove us out into the country. We pulled off onto a deserted road, and a couple of miles later, he pulled off into a deserted path and doused the lights. “Let’s get in back!” he suggested.

Bobby was about as subtle as a rock. We got out and climbed into the back seat and he made a big production of straightening his stiff dick in his pants, like that was going to turn me on. Well, okay, maybe it did, but like I said, he wasn’t very subtle. As soon as I snuggled up to him and began kissing him, he reached up and began fondling my tits. I was wearing a tank top with a bra underneath. Mom had suggested that I skip the bra; now my parents knew I was screwing Bobby and she figured it would be sexier. I tried it, though, and I didn’t like the way my nipples pushed out against the tank top. It was too slutty for the mall. I have really big nipples.

I liked what he was doing to me and responded by unzipping his pants and fishing his cock out. He pushed my top and bra up and began sucking my tits, hard, and unzipped my jeans. No matter how hurried he was, it felt good, and I stroked him off in return. About two minutes later, he said, “Oh, baby, suck my cock!” Subtle! I was feeling very good from his fingers, so I shifted around and put my head in his lap. I got it almost entirely in my mouth, and he began moaning. A few minutes later he erupted without any warning.

I had been having fun and by now wanted some action myself. I pushed my jeans down off my lap, kicking off my shoes in the process, and stripped my bra off from under the top. I leaned back against the car door and spread my legs, showing my pussy and asked, “What about me, Bobby?” I ran a finger over my pussy lips as an enticement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.