Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 3: Dinner At The Country Club

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dinner At The Country Club - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up about an hour later, and as I shifted to get up, Mom’s eyes came open as well. She moved her hand from where it was caressing Daddy’s limp prick, then climbed off the bed. Daddy didn’t move at all; if anything, he was sleeping sounder than ever and started snoring. We stood up, leaving him in the center of the bed, and Mom motioned me to follow her out of the room.

Out in the hallway, Mom closed the bedroom door so we wouldn’t wake Daddy. “I think tonight we should have your father take us out to dinner,” she said with a smile.

“Really?” I asked, smiling back.

She nodded. “Besides, I don’t feel like cooking. Do you?”

I laughed. “No!”

“So, we’ll go over to the club. Listen, are you still feeling sore?” I told her I had a twinge of soreness down below (and behind me, though I didn’t tell her that!) She simply nodded in understanding. “It will pass. What I do is take a bunch of Advil and take a long, hot bath.”

“With bubbles and all?”

“Absolutely!” She pointed me down the hall towards my bedroom and the hall bath. “I’m going to take one. They are very relaxing.”

This sounded simply wonderful, so I went to my bedroom and took her advice. I stripped off my clothes and wrapped a bathrobe around myself, then headed to the bath. On the way, I found Mom coming up the stairs, carrying an opened bottle of wine and a wine glass. “Mom, what do we wear tonight?”

She looked at me curiously for a second. “Oh, I don’t know. It’s not too fancy. I mean, it’s just the country club for dinner, not a party. I was thinking of some nice tight slacks and a sexy top. See me when you’re out of the tub.” She passed me and headed into her own bath, so I went into the hall bath for my own.

I did as Mom suggested. I took a half dozen Advils and a long hot bath, with a whole mess of bath salts and bubble bath soap. I stayed in until I was limp and pruny, then climbed out and had another bunch of Advils. I was feeling human by the time I pulled my robe on again.

I wandered into my parent’s room through the open door and went on into the master bath. I found Mom neck deep in their Roman tub, the jets swirling the suds around her. She was sipping from her wineglass; the empty wine bottle was on the floor. “You’re still goofing off in the tub?” I chided her laughingly.

Mom grinned. “When your father woke up and found me in here, he needed a blowjob to calm down.”

“Way to go, Mom!”

Mom smirked. “Figured out what you’re wearing?” she asked.

“Uh, maybe my black low-riders and a tube top?”

She nodded. “Wear a little blouse over the top, nothing major. You can leave it open and look classy and sexy at the same time.”

I nodded in thanks and went off to my room. I was dressed in fifteen minutes, with a sheer white blouse unbuttoned over my skimpy little black tube top and a black thong under my low-riders (and I pulled the sides up so you could see it under the blouse!) I went downstairs to find Daddy smiling to himself. I knew why but kept Mom’s comment to myself. He smiled at me and gave me a wolf whistle, which he repeated when Mom came in. She was wearing a pair of extremely low cut and skin-tight pants in a stretchy blue fabric; they didn’t have a zipper down the front but a pair of zippers, one at each hip. She was also wearing a sheer white blouse and sheer white camisole; both were transparent but together they hid enough to be street-legal - it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. We were both wearing some serious heels.

Daddy pulled on his sport coat and led the way out to the car. Daddy’s ride was a Benz and Mom drove a Beemer - I walked! It was so unfair!

When we got to the club we parked in our spot and were seated immediately. We didn’t have reservations, but it really helps when your father is on the board for the country club! Like I said, he’s a real estate developer and Oak Ridge Creek is their biggest and nicest project. Mom says it’s three lies for the price of one - there’s no oaks, no ridge, and no creek! Anyway, Daddy and Mister Baker built the development and the country club and the golf course, and have permanent memberships, parking near the front door, and never wait for a table.

It was an interesting meal. When the waiter asked us if we were having a drink, Mom ordered a strawberry daiquiri for herself and one for me to boot. I guess my parents figured if I was adult enough for a gangbang, I was adult enough for a drink. The nice thing about Daddy being a big shot at the country club was that the waiter didn’t even blink when ordered to bring a teenager a drink. We continued our conversation from the day, though with lowered voices, and I ended up telling my parents how I had tried to sneak in and wound up joining in.

About midway through dinner, I noticed my mother smiling at somebody behind me and wave at them. Daddy glanced and nodded, so I turned around and looked, then whipped my head back. I couldn’t believe it! It was Kissing Guy and Kneeling Guy, the two men who I had fucked and sucked in Daddy’s study the night before. They were just leaving with a tall and pretty blonde. She was wearing what looked like a silk chemise and high heels, and not much else. They waved at Mom and Daddy, then left. I tried to stop blushing and stared at my plate.

“What’s with you?” asked Mom.

“Uhhh...” I glanced at the entrance to club and turned my head back before they could see me.

Mom caught my look. “Did you meet the Reynolds boys last night?” I blushed furiously and she laughed. “You did, didn’t you?”

I nodded. “Uh, they were the first two guys, I mean when I came in through the patio door to the study, they saw me and we...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.