Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 1: A Big Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Big Surprise - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Shit!” I exclaimed, settling back into the car seat.

“Double shit!” agreed Becky Reynolds, from the driver’s seat.

“I can’t believe Hailey got into it like that with her mother!” I replied.

Becky grumbled and put her car in gear, pulling out of the driveway. She had a Lexus of her father’s and the tires squealed as she pulled onto the road. Reynold’s Lexus-Lincoln provided everyone in her family a new car - she was so lucky! My father wouldn’t even buy me a used car! He says I have to wait for my high school graduation. It is so unfair!

Becky laughed. “Well, she did find us toking up in the family room and passing around a bottle of vodka.”

I laughed as well. It had been a typical Friday night sleepover. It had been planned for a couple of weeks; we were going to spend the entire weekend goofing off. My parents had even planned one of their boring cocktail parties for while I was away. That was fine by me; they were the stuffiest people on the planet. I mean, I love my folks, but if they could be any more boring, their hearts would stop.

Who’d have thought that Hailey’s mom would barge in to find us passing that joint around? I mean, she’s so old, like in her forties, how would she know what pot smells like? And what’s the big deal with drinking? Like, most of us were already eighteen. So, what if the stupid law says you have to be twenty-one? I mean, when she was a kid, you could drink at eighteen, right?

So, she made this big flaming scene and shut everything down and kicked us all out and threatened to call the cops and our parents and everybody. She is such a drama queen! Really, it’s not like she was going to call the cops on us, she’d have been arresting her own daughter! Becky and I grabbed our shit and headed out the door and ran down to her car.

We drove around town for a bit, but it was too late to really do anything. It was almost ten and the malls were closed, and the movies were closing. We couldn’t go to her house since she has these creepy little brothers who are always trying to spy on us. So, after lighting up a large joint and passing it back and forth, she pulled up in front of my house and dropped me off. “Bye, Amber!” she yelled, and then roared off, laying down another patch of rubber.

“Shit!” I muttered to myself again.

I stood there at the end of my driveway and stared. Daddy’s a big real estate developer and we live in this pretty nice house in a nice development so it’s real safe and all, and there’s even this remote-control gate at the end of the driveway. Only now the gate was closed. I could see a shitload of cars in the driveway, some even parked on the front lawn, but there was no way I was going to climb over the fence. It’s brick and about six foot high. I’d get caught by the damn rent-a-cops and get dragged into my parents and have to answer all sorts of stupid questions. They’d probably call Hailey’s and get into it with her mom!

Screw it! It’s not like I’ve never sneaked in and out before. I tossed my bags over my shoulder and headed to the McNabb’s, next door. Once inside their gate, I turned back towards the fence between our homes and snuck along the fence into their back yard. In the back, I crept through their back gate and made my way over to our back gate and slipped inside. From here it would be a snap. Sneak past the pool house, make my way around the pool, and in through the back door into the kitchen and up the back stairs to my room. Once inside, I lock the door, put the headphones on, and do another joint while puffing out the bedroom window. If Mom suspects anything, I can always just blame one of their guests!

I quietly closed the gate and zipped up my sweatshirt. I figured that if I stayed in the shadows, nobody would see me. I had on dark blue jeans and black Nikes and this dark gray sweatshirt I had ‘stolen’ from Bobby (I put it on after the last time we got it on! He didn’t complain.) My hair is blonde and long, so I had that tucked inside and the hood up. I started by sliding along the fence and shrubs between us and the McNabb’s and then squeezed between the fence and the pool house.

And stopped! Coming from the open side window were some loud moans, followed by a distinct, “Fuck me, baby!” I couldn’t help it; I had to see! Standing on my tiptoes, I slowly lifted my head and looked around the corner of the side window. Inside I could see my dad’s partner, Roger Baker. He was completely naked, laying back on one of the changing benches. Equally naked, and riding his cock, straddling his waist and sitting upright, was a blonde woman with small and perky tits. I’d never met Roger’s wife, but I had seen a picture of her. She was a blonde, too, but with a bigger set of boobs and a wider butt.

“That’s it, baby!” commented Roger. “Make me cum!”

“It’s so big!” moaned the blonde, as she lifted and hammered back down. Her fingers were working between them, and Roger was reaching up to play with her nipples.

I whirled away from the window, hoping nobody had seen me. Jesus! Roger Baker was cheating on his wife here in our pool house! What the hell would happen if they got caught? All I wanted to do was get out of there that very instant. Trying to be as silent as possible, I stepped away from the pool house. I don’t think I even breathed until I was about ten feet away.

I felt a twig snap beneath my shoe and came to another dead stop, half concealed by this big ass chrysanthemum bush of my mother’s that sort of hides the pool filter and pump box. I looked out through the bush and got an even bigger shock. This wasn’t like any cocktail party I had ever seen!

At least half a dozen people were around the pool area, not including Roger and the woman he was screwing in the pool house. Most of them were naked or almost. I stared as Mrs. McNabb walked by the pool - she was wearing a very short skirt and high-heeled sandals, and absolutely nothing else. She was totally topless! She was carrying a couple of glasses with drinks in them, and she walked up to a small group of people at the end of the pool near the diving board. She was laughing and handed one of the drinks to another man, wearing a pair of swim trunks, who put an arm around her waist. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but when the group shifted around, I could see that the man was Daddy! Mrs. McNabb was openly fondling Daddy’s cock through the front of his swimsuit in front of the entire group.

Just then, I heard this splash and twisted my head. A woman had dived into the pool from the shallow end and swam down to the other group. She climbed out, totally naked, and walked over to the group with Daddy and Mrs. McNabb. It was Mom! She laughed with the others, taking Daddy’s drink and draining it before handing it back, then kissed both Daddy and Mrs. McNabb. Not just little kisses. Full blown tongue swapping kisses! Both, Mrs. McNabb, too! She and Mrs. McNabb even pinched each other’s tits before they split apart. Mom also grabbed Daddy’s cock before leaving. Then Mom walked towards the back door, grabbing a towel, and drying herself off along the way, before going inside. I could hear the stereo from out here.

What the hell was going on? Was this some kind of orgy sort of thing? I couldn’t understand what was happening. I mean, my parents in an orgy? The only time they had ever had sex was nine months before I was born!

There was no way I was going in the back door. Plan B called for me to continue my sneak around to the side of the house and go in through the patio door into Daddy’s study on the side of the house. From there I could make a quick run down the hall and up the front stairs into my bedroom. Then I could lock the door and go to sleep, so that when I woke up this weird dream would be over.

I resumed my sneak, staying behind the shrubs near the fence, and this time managed to avoid stepping on any more sticks. Once alongside the house, I hopped into a dark spot and crept up to the patio door. I poked my head around and saw nobody was inside. Success! I slid the door open as quietly as I could and snuck inside, then shut it behind me. Closer and closer...

“Hi there! Who are you?”

It was a masculine voice that asked that, a very masculine voice, from behind me. I whirled around, the hood to my sweatshirt falling and my hair coming loose, and I faced the speaker. Unfortunately, I didn’t know who it was. There were two men standing in the doorway of the study and coming inside, towards me, and all I could do was stare. They were naked and the most beautiful men I had ever seen. They were in their late twenties, tall, slim, muscular, washboard stomachs, perfectly tanned, all over - and I mean all over - even their cocks looked beautiful. They weren’t stiff and sticking out, but hung long and thick between their legs, partially enlarged and not looking like soggy and forgotten noodles. They looked so similar that they had to be related, brothers or cousins.

“Hello,” said the one on the right. “Just get here?” The voice was a bit higher pitched, so the guy who spoke first must have been the one on the left. They kept coming closer.

I was too shocked and surprised to say anything. Scared, too, and incredibly horny! The vodka earlier, and especially the pot, had my juices flowing. Bobby and I usually lit up before screwing and it really got me horny, and I was kind of stoned by the time I snuck into the study, so I was horny then, too. I was scared, also. I didn’t know what was about to happen...

The first speaker, the guy on the left, walked up to me and put his hands on either side of my face and lowered his lips to mine, to begin kissing me. All of a sudden, I stopped worrying or caring. My pussy flooded with juice as my body went on overload. Before I even knew it, without ever stopping the kisses, he had one hand behind my back, holding me against him, while the other began working the zipper on my sweatshirt down. That wasn’t all! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the other guy come closer, but he knelt at my feet. Before I could say anything, he unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my panties down to my ankles. The next thing I knew, he was kissing me on my pussy!

Oh, my God, but it felt so good! I gasped and moaned so loud it must have gotten past the lips that were kissing mine. I must have flooded the guy’s mouth who was kneeling between my legs with pussy juice. I stopped caring about sneaking anywhere. I needed this so badly! Kneeling Guy managed to strip off my pants and panties completely, along with my sneakers and socks, and I spread my legs for him. He was licking and nibbling my clit and poking and spreading my pussy lips with his fingers. I was going crazy. Meanwhile, Kissing Guy had managed to remove my sweatshirt and had pulled my t-shirt and sports bra above my tits and was fondling them. I just stood there and moaned as I came, hard!

It was as if I was watching myself in a movie, I was so out of it. I just went along with whatever they wanted to do. The next thing I knew, we had backed up to Daddy’s leather couch and I was sitting on it, my legs spread wide, while Kneeling Guy kept licking my pussy. I noticed that by now they both had amazing looking erections, big and fat, and long - a lot longer than Bobby’s! Kneeling Guy straightened upright and laid his between my legs, and before I could say anything, he had stuffed his cockhead between my gaping pussylips and slid home, lifting my legs up and placing my feet on his shoulders. I moaned as it went in all the way. He was so much bigger than Bobby!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.