Caleb's Power Grows - Cover

Caleb's Power Grows

Copyright© 2005 by Claybaron

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Caleb begins to expand his authority both in business and in sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Caleb's New Addition

Linda Johnson drove home through a mist of tears. She felt like she had been raped but she had consented to it hadn't she?

"Oh my mouth taste so bad. I want to be sick. How could he do that to me? Why did I allow him to do it? When he put his finger in me why was I wet?"

"I've just got to get home and take a shower and this will all be over in the morning. I made the sale, I should be happy about that?" All of this and a hundred other questions raced through her mind. Linda was unable to deal with all that had happened since she had left home.

As Linda drove home thinking about how Mr. Morris had mistreated her, Kathy Hanson settled into bed. Her husband Paul had left for his second job only a few minutes earlier. She had made all of the subtle moves that she knew, hoping to get her husband to have sex with her before he went to work. He had simply ignored her or didn't find her advances alluring enough. "Why couldn't Paul be a little more demanding in the bedroom?" wondered Kathy.

Kathy tossed restlessly and almost mindlessly her hand slipped between her legs. Her fingers quickly found the growing moisture in the crotch of her panties. Sliding her hand inside she found her pussy was already wet. Kathy spent the next few minutes fingering herself in the way that had brought her to orgasm ever since she was 13. She loved to rub the pad of her finger just under her clit while dipping another finger just inside her opening. Kathy smiled to herself when she thought about how the Kagel exercises her doctor had suggested had kept her tight even after 3 children.

Kathy tried using all of the images that had always worked to help her get off but she just couldn't reach an orgasm. "Damn this is more frustrating than nothing at all," thought the nearly desperate woman. "I'll never get to sleep if I don't finish".

Only the growing frustration she felt could force Kathy to open up her mind and remember how she had felt after Mr. Morris had spanked her just a few days ago. She had found her panties were soaked when she went to shower after the humiliating episode. Her own weakness had made her sick.

As Kathy began washing herself after that fateful spanking she realized that even though her mind resisted her body yearned to be taken. Kathy fought a new demon in her life that day and lost. As she was saying out loud that she would not succumb to the physical need she felt her hands were searching out her desperate pussy. Even overwhelming feelings of guilt could not stop the gut wrenching orgasm she experienced while replay the first time she had ever been sexually dominated.

Caleb drove around Columbia for hours wondering if Linda would have him arrested. As each minute passed and he didn't get pulled over by a city cop his confidence grew. He reminded himself that he needed to call Rubenstein in the morning and get his advise on a first rate defense attorney should that need ever arise. With the amount of excitement the last couple of days had brought and the power he felt flowing through himself Caleb KNEW there would be a day when a good lawyer would be vital.

Caleb looked at his watch and it occurred to him that Martina O's should have just closed. He called the cell number given to him by Amy, the hostess at the restaurant. As the phone rang without being answered Caleb became angry and aroused. When the young female voice answered and asked him to leave a message he simply disconnected the call.

"Fucking bitch, I want some pussy and I mean to have it tonight." Caleb was beginning to expect to have the things he wanted. When he didn't get it immediately it angered him more than he knew was reasonable. Having a female challenge in front of him also made his dick hard and he determined to find a solution for his growing cock that didn't involve his hand.

Caleb had just decided he was paying in some form for all the sex he was getting so why not hire his first hooker when his phone rang.

"This is Caleb Morris" was his short terse answer.

"Oh hi Mr. Morris this is Amy I'm sorry I missed your call."

" Amy I'll be blunt with you, the blow job that old skank gave me didn't satisfy me. I want to fuck you. Come to my house tonight and let's see if you are qualified for the job I'm offering."

"Excuse Mr. Morris I'm sorry I don't know what to say"

"Say Yes Sir if you want this job or do you prefer being a glorified waitress?" Caleb made his remark with no sign of feeling and it sounded so mature to the young woman who was accustomed to being hit on by boys her own age.

Amy felt her pussy involuntarily clench and begin to lubricate itself. On one hand she hated being TOLD what she would do but this was a man that she had lusted after since the first time they'd met.

For the first time in days Caleb began to wonder if he had gone too far as silence invaded the phone line. His confidence was beginning to waver when he heard Amy clear her throat.

"Ahemm, Yes Sir" was all that Amy could manage; it was all that Caleb wanted to hear.

Caleb gave Amy directions to his house and told her he expected to see her in 20 minutes or not at all. With that he ended the call.

Suddenly Amy was angry with the man that she had found so sexy just a few short minutes ago. She drove through the night using the supplied directions, all the while rehearsing what she would tell Mr. Morris, she was not his slave to be ordered around or even he slut to rush over to do his sexual bidding anytime he called.

When Amy turned onto the street where Mr. Morris lived her heart began to beat faster and she had to control her breathing.

Carefully pulling into the driveway in her no longer fashionable Chrysler LeBaron Amy decided she would make her stand with "Caleb" NOT Mr. Morris and he would get in line like all of the other boys she dated. How dare he think he can make her jump at the snap of his fingers?

Amy marched up the sidewalk to the front door of the house matching the description Caleb had given her. With all of her resolve Amy knocked on the front door. She stared strait ahead until the big door swung open. Inside she saw Caleb standing with no shirt on and her courage suddenly melted.

"Come in" Mr. Morris added no niceties as he stepped out of the way to allow the now trembling young woman to enter.

Amy made a feeble attempt to assert herself. She stopped as she came abreast of the big man and turned to tell him how she expected to be treated.

"Caleb you need to understand that I'm no whorrr... hmm" her sentence was cut short as Caleb with the quickness of a cobra seized his prey by the back of he neck and pressed his lips to hers.

His forceful tongue found it's way into Amy's mouth, probing and searching the confines of her struggling body.

Placing her hands against his chest the frightened young woman pushed her body away as she felt a second hand find it's way down her flank. A feeling of foreboding accompanied the shiver that went through her body as that same big hand began to knead her ass.

Caleb realized with the tremors that were coursing through his new conquest body that no matter how much she fought she was his for the taking... And he intended to enjoy taking her to the fullest.

When the kiss was broken by Caleb, Amy could hardly catch her breath. "Time you began to learn who sets the pace around here. When I give directions, make request or order you to do something you will be well served to obey with eagerness and competence. To be slow or perform poorly will result in you being disciplined. Are we clear?"

Amy head seemed to be numb. She heard and understood all of the words that Caleb had said but somehow couldn't process what she was hearing. How should she respond, should she turn and run? Amy was in a state of shock and subsequently just stared up as Caleb held her in both his gaze and grasp.

"Well answer me you little slut". Caleb's stare began to bore a hole in her soul.

"Yes Sssir, I understand". Amy said despite the dryness of her throat. Amy realized at that point she would be used like the older woman she had met at the restaurant and that there was very little she could do about it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.