Storybook Motel - Cover

Storybook Motel

Copyright© 2005 by eric

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story has romance, villians, heroines, and steamy sex. The sex comes later in the story as the plot line develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At the same time that Steven and Elizabeth were making love Joe was running a brush around a toilet bowl in room number 14. Joe was marveling at the sensation that was rolling through his midsection—he had butterflies in his stomach! For the first time in many years he was thinking about asking a woman out on a date and he was trying to decide how to approach the matter. Jessica had returned to the front desk leaving Joe and Martina (Jessica's part time help/housekeeper) to clean rooms. Joe finished the toilet and cleaned the sink. The question was where to go? Should he ask Jessica to go to Denny's with him? There was nowhere left in town that seemed appropriate for a romantic dinner. He could not ask her to go dancing—if the town had ever had a ballroom it was long gone. He was not sure that there was even a bowling alley left.

Joe finished in the bath and stripped the bed. As he tossed the sheets into the cart he decided to ask her to dinner and leave the question of where open. Perhaps Jessica knew of someplace that was special to her. He tightened the pad on the mattress and put the sheets on. Joe had a thing for making the beds correctly. Jessica could always tell that Joe had changed a bed instead of Martina because the sheets and blankets were so tightly tucked after he was finished that a quarter could be bounced as if from a trampoline on the taut blanket when Joe was done.

Joe continued to work until four more rooms were finished and then he returned to the office to find Jessica checking out a customer. When she was finished he began, "Jessica... I was thinking that we could use a break. Would you like to go out for dinner?"

"Sure." She replied. "Where did you have in mind?"

"Joe said, "Well. I haven't found anywhere to eat around here except the Denny' s and a bunch of fast food places. I was hoping you might know of someplace good."

"There are a few nicer places over by the interstate, but that's about 35 miles one way. I really appreciate the thought Joe, but I can't leave the motel for hours just to eat."

Joe winced inwardly. He had been foolish to think that Jessica could leave the motel on a whim just to have dinner with him. He said, "How long has it been since you were able to get away Jessica? I mean... just have a little fun?"

"I really have not gone much of anyplace since Kyle was born. I just haven't had time. I went from taking care of my mom to taking care of Kyle—actually Kyle was born a few months before mom died. I've always been grateful for that—the fact that mom got to see him as a baby."

Joe was feeling a bit off balance as the conversation had not gone as he expected. He asked, "How long did you care for your mother?"

"For about four years. She had a stroke, eventually she could not walk, but she could still feed herself and take care of herself until the last 8 months or so. I became involved with Brad about two years before she died."

Joe then stated the obvious; "I guess you took care of her at home then?"

"Yes. She died in the bedroom right back there. I called 911, but by the time the paramedics got here it was too late. The doctor said it was an embolism or something. She had been completely bedridden for a few months by then..."

Joe was quiet for a few moments and then he said, "I'm thinking that you felt terribly sad, yet also relieved when it was over. You also felt horrible for feeling relieved."

Jessica responded as she eased around the desk, "I felt as you said and I still have mixed feelings. How long did you care for Carol before she died?"

"Almost a year."

"You never took her to a nursing home did you? I'm thinking that you cared for her at home."

"Yes. She was in and out of the hospital, but she was able to come home. She died at home."

Jessica was standing very close to Joe now. She touched his hand and asked, "Why don't you take me for a ride on your motorcycle sometime?"

Joe stammered, "Ok. I'll do that. What size helmet to you wear?"

Jessica laughed, "I have no idea! It had not occurred to me that they came in very many sizes. I'd just like to get away for a couple of hours sometime—I really don't care where."

Joe kissed her then. He embraced her gently and they kissed softly and lingered. He felt the softness of her hair at the base of her skull. He said, "How about tomorrow then? We can leave Martina and Kyle to manage things for a couple of hours?"

Jessica agreed and gently extricated herself from his embrace.

When Kyle returned home from school later that afternoon, he and Joe set to work once again fixing the displays. They used leftover shingles to put a new roof on the little red brick building that the three little pigs sat near. The brick masonry only stood four feet high, but it was still in good condition. Joe and Kyle continued to work until sundown, and then Joe donned his helmet and headed out of town. He traveled the 35 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart and found motorcycle helmets in the automotive section. He bought three of them—a medium, large, and a youth size. He was discouraged that he could not purchase them anywhere in the same town as the Storybook Motel, and that he could only get the youth helmet for Kyle in an open face design. He returned to the motel riding carefully with one new helmet in each saddlebag, and a third balanced on the gas tank between his thighs.

Joe returned to his solitary room at the motel by eleven pm and slept soundly. He awoke early the next morning, was more attentive than usual to his flossing and brushing, and suppressed an urge to polish his boots. He wandered to the motel office for coffee and greeted a smiling Jessica. She remained busy with customers checking out while Joe busied himself with cleaning rooms. Around ten am Jessica found Joe in room number 7 and said, "Don't you owe me a motorcycle ride?" He replied, "I'm ready if you are."

"Ok—but don't' go too fast!"

"I won't."

They boarded the Guzzi after Joe delivered a short safety lecture instructing Jessica to keep her feet on the passenger pegs at all times. Jessica smiled and rolled her eyes. They motored out of the motel lot around ten thirty. Joe had no particular destination in mind so he followed the highway north, and then took the first paved country road headed east. They wheeled around curves for 24 miles until they came to a stream. As they crossed a new concrete bridge Joe spotted something through the trees. He found a gravel path and turned right to backtrack to an old wooden covered bridge that still crossed the stream parallel to the bridge they had crossed moments ago. Joe parked the bike and deployed the kickstand. He killed the ignition and Jessica asked, "Can I please put my feet down now?" In a teasing voice. Joe said yes and the two of them walked out onto the planks of the old bridge. "I'd never known this was here, and it is less than 30 miles from the motel." Jessica marveled.

Joe confessed, "I didn't know it was here either... it just seemed like a good place to stop."

"I like it." Jessica said. "I've always liked things made out of wood. I guess I learned that from my Dad. He was always building things."

"I think I would have liked your father."

"Yes. You probably would have. You are a lot like him in some ways... and very different in others."

"So... you don't think of me as a father figure then."

Jessica laughed, "Goodness no! My Dad was an outgoing barrel chested man who was always laughing. You are a bit more reserved. Both of you have that creative spark, but I like you for who you are—not because you remind me of my father."

They reached the center of the bridge. Jessica caressed a huge wooden beam that was part of the bridge structure. "Can you imagine the size of the trees that this came from?" She asked.

"I was thinking about how proud the people who built this must have been when they finished."

"Yes. They built it all by hand."

"Look over there." Joe said gesturing toward a flat place on the opposite bank. "There was a town here." Jessica noticed a few gravestones tilting at odd angles through the tall grass where Joe had pointed. "I can see it!" She said and continued, "There was a little church near the graveyard. I can see a few of the foundation stones left. There must have been a few stores and some houses too. I can see flat places and open spaces between the trees. This bridge is all that is left."

Joe put his arm around her shoulders and drew her close. Jessica leaned against him and asked, "Do I remind you of her?" Joe stiffened, was silent for two long minutes, and said, "No... Well... maybe a little bit. You are a very kind person and so was Carol, but you are much more assertive. You are really very different women."

Jessica, sensing his discomfort, changed the subject by asking, "Do you think they would be proud if they could see their bridge still standing?"

"Yes. I'm sure they would be proud. The thing I wonder about is whether anyone of our generation will ever be proud of all the Burger Kings, Wal-Mart's, and all of the other concrete and asphalt cesspool we are leaving behind?"

"Perhaps our generation should be proud of the space shuttle instead." Jessica offered quietly.

"I'm sorry. I get a little morose sometimes." Joe stated apologetically.

Jessica waited a moment and then said, "It's Ok. I've faced a lot on my own these past few years, and I've been morose on a few occasions myself. I've learned that life just doesn't have to be lived that way." She stepped toward Joe and embraced him. She kissed him and whispered in his ear, "You don't have to take everything on yourself. Let me help you let go."

Joe kissed her then and their gentle kiss deepened into a passionate kiss that left them both breathless. Joe held her then as a tear inched down his cheek. He felt foolish and did not wish her to see it. He held firmly to this brave, tireless, courageous young woman who was raising a child alone and working every day to the point of exhaustion. He held her for several minutes until Jessica said, "We really should be getting back. You owe me more of a motorcycle ride than this though."

They returned to the motel and started back to work, but Kyle interrupted them and insisted on getting his own bike ride. Joe donned his helmet once more and gave Kyle an even longer safety lecture than his mother had endured. Joe and Kyle wheeled away from the motel as Jessica cleaned rooms. Kyle chattered excitedly from the back of the bike, but Joe was lost in thought and had difficulty hearing the boy over the roar of the wind. They returned to the motel an hour later.

Kyle and Joe began working on Jack and the Beanstalk as soon as they got back. Jessica watched from the window as she prepared Ramen noodles, Navy beans, and rice for dinner with fresh oranges for desert. The meals she prepared for Kyle and herself usually included hamburger or some kind of meat, but Kyle had mentioned to her that Joe was a vegetarian. Jessica thought to herself that it was strange that Kyle knew this mysterious man so much better than she did. She intended to change that... Asking Joe to join them for dinner was a good first step—assuming that Kyle did not object. She called the two men in from work and put pots on the table as they washed their hands. Kyle accepted Joe's presence at the dinner table without comment.

Kyle was still excited from the afternoon motorcycle ride so most of the dinner conversation was about motorcycles. Kyle peppered Joe with questions that Joe answered expansively. Jessica smiled and listened. She felt warm inside to see her son so happy. Kyle had been a quiet boy with few friends, but he was starting to come out of his shell. Her only concern was that Kyle would want a motorcycle of his own, but that day could be postponed for a long time. When dinner was finished Joe elbowed Jessica out of the way and started washing dishes. Jessica pushed his shoulder and said, "Hey. This is my kitchen and these are my dishes. Why don't you and Kyle go outside?" Joe answered, "Because I'm bigger than you and I like washing dishes. Why don't you spend some time with your son?"

Jessica laughed and headed out the door. "All right tough guy. The dishes are yours. You are terrible at lying by the way. No one actually likes washing dishes."

Joe watched Jessica and Kyle through the window as Kyle led her around the motel grounds. Kyle was showing his mother all of the work he had accomplished. The sleeping beauty display was finished and most of the beanstalks leaves were now green instead of brown rust. When Joe finished the dishes he returned to his room alone. He turned in early and was sleeping well.

A knock on the door disturbed Joe some hours later. The room was pitch black. He knew that it had to be one or two in the morning. He padded to the door in his bare feet and boxer shorts and opened it cautiously to find Jessica standing there in a winter parka and house slippers.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Ummm. Yes. Is everything all right?" Joe asked as he opened the door and groped for something to cover himself with.

"Everything is fine. I just couldn't sleep." Jessica stated as she admired Joe's muscular chest and washboard stomach. She walked past Joe and seated herself on the edge of the bed in the dark room. Joe started to walk past her to get his pants from a hanger near the bathroom, but Jessica reached for his hand as he started past and said, "Come site with me a minute. I have something to ask you... You said earlier today that I was assertive. It sounded to me like a criticism. Do you think I'm too assertive?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.