House in the Woods: Mai - Cover

House in the Woods: Mai

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: Mai wants something from her boyfriend that he doesn't want to give. In desperation, she turns to Mike Brenneman, who has his own solution to her problem.<br>(This is a tribute to one of my readers who did me a service. The characters are hers, the story mine.)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Body Modification   .

Copyright© 2005

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


My fishing trip to the small lake on my property had been a success, both in terms of relaxation and of providing for my table. I had a nice string of pan-sized Bream and Crappie that I was looking forward to frying up for dinner. Amy was due to spend the night, and I was anticipating a relaxing evening of sharing her with my pals, Czar and Caesar.

As I entered the clearing at the back of the house, both dogs alerted and took off like the ghostly predators they were. Czar went around the house to the right, while Caesar took off to the left. That meant that someone was either in the front yard or just coming up the drive.

I threw the stringer of fish in the water trough and drew my sidearm. Today I was carrying the Desert Eagle fitted with the .50AE Caliber six inch barrel. The eight shot magazine and 350 grain slugs gave me enough stopping power for even the most ornery of bears. Normally, the bears and I leave each other alone, but it was never safe to assume that uneasy truce would hold, so when I was out and about I liked to carry some heavy artillery.

I hadn't gotten any signals on my remote from the alarm system, so I was pretty sure the house was secure. I slipped through the back door, holding the screen so it wouldn't slam shut. A feminine shriek, followed by a tense, but calmer, male voice told me the boys had corralled their prey. I made my way to the front of the house and stood in the shadows of the front hallway for a few moments to study my uninvited guests.

The girl would have been on the ground by now with one of the dogs at her throat had the guy not been keeping her panic in check by sheer force of will. He didn't really know what to do in this situation, either, but he was determined not to let her get eaten. The placating motions he made with his right hand as his left arm protectively circled the girl were more likely to lose him some fingers than calm the dogs. His attempts to edge the two of them back toward the car were also inciting my two Wolf-Malamute mix companions, since they knew I would not want to allow intruders to leave without discussing, in detail, the reason for their visit.

"Freeze where you are." I told them calmly, still without revealing myself. At this point, since I wasn't expecting visitors, I didn't much care whether the dogs ate them or not, but I was curious. The girl would have made little more than a snack for them, but from the look of her, it would have been a tasty one. The guy, on the other hand, would have been a banquet.

He stood about a foot taller than she did, around six feet, and had the look of someone who worked out regularly but ate just a bit more than his body burned. His dirty blonde hair was almost as long as her silken black tresses.

They did as I said, but the young lady couldn't help herself.

"Mr. Bren..." she started when a warning growl from Caesar cut her off. She shrank back against the blonde dude.

"Don't move. Don't talk unless I ask a question." I told them.

Since my examination had not revealed any weapons, and more importantly, had not shown either of them to be standing or moving like they had a weapon, I stepped out on the porch, Desert Eagle still in hand. (A person carrying a concealed weapon will instinctively position his or her body in a way that will allow access to draw the weapon when threatened. An astute observer can notice the differences in posture.)

As I approached, I noticed the guy going into a karate stance - until Czar voiced his displeasure with a throaty growl. The dogs had watched me work out often enough to know what that stance meant.

"Why are you trespassing on my property?" I asked. Not the friendliest of greetings, but people who knew me also knew to call ahead before coming out.

"Um, my uh, friend Katy said you might be able to help me - us - with a little problem." The girl took the lead, giving me an opportunity to examine her more closely. Her ass-length black hair and square-cut schoolgirl bangs set off her pretty asian features nicely, making her look a few years younger than she probably was. Something in her breathing and body language told me that the danger of the situation was exciting her sexually. A quick look at my boys, and their twitching noses and emerging erections confirmed my suspicions.

"Katy who?" I asked, walking slowly around the pair.

"Katy Ellis-Kingman." she answered.

I grinned. "So she actually married that jock she was dating, huh?"

"More like indentured him!" The young lady's face twisted into a strange expression. "She bosses him around like a queen with a servant, and he eats it up."

"As well she should." I smiled, knowing what she apparently did not about Josh and Katy's relationship (See HIW: Joshua and Katy). "She didn't tell you to call ahead?"

The young lady blushed. "Well, yes, but I wrote it down in a hurry and couldn't read my writing."

"So what brings you here." I kept waiting for the guy to speak up, but the girl seemed to be in charge.

"Well, it's um, hard to um, talk about..." She began.

"If Katy sent you, it's about a sexual matter." I told her, feeling a little irritated and thinking of the fish that still needed cleaning. "There's no one else to hear, so spit it out and quit wasting my time."

"Uh, y-yes sir." She stammered. "It's well, you see, my boyfriend Jim," she indicated her protective companion, "Jim Andrews, that is. And by the way, I'm Mai. Mai Hart."

She stuck out a hand which I ignored.

"Mai..." I mused. "A Japanese name. Do you know its meaning?"

"Mom said it meant 'Brightness.'" She replied, puzzled as to why I cared.

I already knew the name's meaning, but I wanted to get a clearer picture of who I was dealing with.

"Was your mother a romantic," I asked, "or did she not know that your name comprises two separate word plays on terms of endearment?"

She looked puzzled when she answered. "Well, 'My Heart' is obvious, and she knew about that one, but I don't..."

"'Hart' is a male red deer." I filled in for her, "'Deer, ' 'Dear, ' 'My Dear.' She probably didn't realize that because most people don't think about the meanings or origins of surnames in this country. Continue."

"Well, anyway," she said, pausing to backtrack to the original topic, "Jim is a really nice guy, and well, he's kind of too nice. I mean, most of the time, that's really sweet, and I love him for it, but when it comes to, uh, you know, in the bedroom, well, he, that is, I, well he's just too nice."

"You mean he's not assertive enough?" I asked, still pacing around the motionless couple.

She shrugged, "Well, yeah, but it's, I mean I want him to, you know, not worry so much about hurting me."

I stopped in front of her, looking down into her eyes. "You want him to take what he wants from you, without regard for your feelings? You want him to be, what, a Neanderthal?"

There was a pleading hunger in her eyes as she nodded.

"So what's you're problem, boy?" I turned to him. "You've got this young lady begging you to have your way with her and you don't take her up on it? Are you gay?"

"No!" He retorted, turning red, "It's just, well look at me! Look how big I am next to her! I'll hurt her!"

"But she WANTS you to hurt her, don't you Mai?" I glanced down to see her gazing at him and nodding solemnly.

What I was going to say next was interrupted by another car coming up the path that serves as my driveway. From the dogs' reaction, I knew it must be Amy.

"Ah, just in time!" I said as she got out of the car and came to kneel at my feet. "Stand, Amy. I need you to do something for me."

I whispered instructions in her ear and sent her, grinning, off to the house.

"Amy!" I said to her back, "Don't forget what you're supposed to do before entering the house!"

She turned, gave a nervous glance at the other two, then at me, and replied, "Yes, sir!"

Mai and Jim watched, astounded, as Amy mounted the porch, then stopped to remove her clothes, folding them neatly before entering my home.

"Where were we?" I asked rhetorically as I returned my attention to my uninvited guests. "Ah yes! How can you be so cruel, Jim? Can't you see that your girlfriend has certain needs? I'll bet she even has a safeword already picked out, don't you Mai?"

"Um, yes sir." She replied, a little shocked. "How did you know?"

"I know a submissive slut when I see one, girl." I replied, assuming the role she wanted for her boyfriend. "Amy is my slave. I acquired her in the cafe where she works as a waitress. You think I don't know what you are? Tell me your safeword. NOW!"

She jumped a little at the hard edge in my voice, and Jim started to get protective again.

"Uh, Plumeria, sir!" Mai responded. "It's a..."

"... flower used for, among other things, making Hawaiian leis." I said impatiently. "When I ask a question, just answer it. Don't EVER assume I'm stupid again, girl! You got that?"

"You don't need to be so hard on her!" Jim jumped in, still not getting it.

I jacked the slide on the Desert Eagle I still held in my hand, holding it up but not pointing it at him. I didn't want any accidents. "Back off, boyfriend, or get the fuck out of here. If you had the balls to treat her right, she wouldn't be coming to me, so do yourself a favor: watch and learn, but don't get in my face!"

Between the handgun and the snarling of my companions, he figured he was outnumbered, and subsided, but I could tell he was still smoldering. His stance and body language told me he had some martial arts training and was itching to use it in defense of his helpless girlfriend.

"So, Mai," I turned back to her, but kept him in my peripheral vision, "You want me to teach Billy Bad Ass, here, how a fragile flower like you needs to be treated, is that right?"

"Y-yes sir."

"You know that this is going to be very painful, right?" I asked.

She swallowed hard, but answered, "Yes, sir."

"You know that I am going to do things to you that will humiliate you, as well as being painful?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you want me to do these things, and teach Jimbo here how to do them?"

"Yes, sir."

Amy returned, carrying a tote bag with the things I had asked her to fetch. She knelt submissively at my feet while Mai and Jim tried not to stare at her naked form.

"You're sure you want me to do this?" I asked again. "To treat you like a slut and teach your boyfriend how to do the same?"

"Yes, sir." She replied. "More than anything, sir!"

"Okay."

Jim was unprepared for the elbow I slammed into his solar plexus, which jacknifed his body and allowed me to knock him out while he gasped for air.

"Shut up, slut." I told Mai as she started screaming. "This guy is far too protective of you to stand by and watch while I do what I'm about to do, so I'm making sure he can watch without interfering and getting himself seriously injured by me or the dogs."

With Amy's help, I undressed him and chained him, standing, to one of the log posts that supported the porch and its roof. I gave Amy her instructions and sent her to fetch some water. He came around quickly enough when the water was thrown on his naked body, and tried to lash out at me. Finding both hands and feet chained to the post, he resorted to angry threats.

I gave Caesar a hand signal, and he casually walked up to the shouting boyfriend and took his cock between his teeth, not yet applying much pressure. That was enough to shut him up temporarily.

"Listen to me, boy." I told him. "If you love this girl, you will keep your mouth shut and learn from what you're about to see. Mai needs something from you, but you and your pig-headed sense of chivalry are keeping it from her. Now watch and keep your mouth shut."

Amy took Caesar's place, filling her soft, warm mouth with Jim's cock.

I turned back to Mai without warning, grabbed the t-shirt she wore, and tore it from her body. She gasped and tried to cover her breasts with her hands. Jim started yelling again, and struggling against his chains. Amy playfully slapped his balls a couple of times, giving him something else to worry about.

"From now until I release you," I told her, stepping behind her and forcing her arms above her head, holding both slender wrists in one calloused hand while Jim watched the other roam freely over her B-cup bosom. It was a nice, firm bosom, and under other circumstances I would have loved to play there longer. "You are mine. I will do what I want with you and you have only one recourse."

"Mai!" Jim shouted, struggling again. "You son of a bitch!" His voice broke into a high-pitched scream as Amy bit down hard on his scrotum

"Don't talk to my Master like that!" she scolded.

Mai shivered as I pinched and pulled at her eraser-sized nipples. I stripped her shorts down to her ankles and made her step out of them. Jim, still cursing under his breath, in spite of himself, now sported about seven inches of hard meat as Amy continued her expert oral manipulations.

"You can stop anything by using your safeword." I told her, staying behind her so Jim could watch as my hand slid under her thong and played between her legs. "But think twice about that."

I withdrew my hand to show her boyfriend the moisture running down my middle finger. "This could be you, Jimmy boy. This little bitch is hotter than a two-dollar pistol but she needs her man to BE a man. Since you won't, I guess I'll have to."

"If you use your safeword," I continued. speaking to Mai, and reached into the bag that Amy had brought to remove my favorite cat, "You will receive ten lashes with this."

I trailed the oiled, knotted strands across her breasts so she could feel their weight and get an idea of how they would swing.

"Don't you dare hit her with that!" There was a note of desperation in Jim's voice now, but his erection bobbed in front of Amy's face as her nails toyed with the shaft.

"You have done nothing to deserve it, but I always feel it best to let a new slut feel my lash at the beginning so she knows what she's facing and doesn't use her safeword unnecessarily." I told the dark haired girl. "I will give you three lashes now, just so you know what they feel like. Lace your fingers behind your head and keep them there."

She did as I commanded, and I savored the sight of the flawless expanse of skin on her back as I measured off my swing distance. She shrieked as the first blow landed high on her back, but managed to keep her hands in place. With the second lash, across her buttocks, her hands dropped protectively behind her as she cried out. I had anticipated this and without pause, gave her the third lash backhand, across her cute, bobbing breasts.

Jim was struggling in his chains and hollering for me to stop hurting his girl, but Amy applied a little pressure with her own teeth to remind him that the dogs weren't the only ones that could bite.

As Mai reached for her chest, shrieking from the pain, I gave her a hard shove that sent her to her knees in the grass.

"Open!" I commanded.

Mai's mouth opened, but whether it was to question my command or to obey, I never found out. My rising cock slipped unerringly between her trembling lips. Without using undue force, but never pausing, I sank the entire shaft into her throat. Her tears and struggles against her gag reflex had Jim straining at his chains again.

"You bastard!" He cried, "How can you do that to her!?"

Amy took that opportunity to shove her middle finger up his ass, taking his mind, temporarily at least, off Mai's struggles.

The tiny Amer-Asian was finally beginning to regain some control as my shaft, stimulated by the working of her mouth and throat achieved full rigidity.

"Ever been face-fucked, slut?" I asked, holding her in place with a handful of silky black hair.

Her movements were restricted, but she managed to wag her skull side-to-side, staring wide-eyed at my face through her tears. The mascara running down her face made her look every bit the victim she wanted to be.

"Well, you won't be able to say that after today..." I told her, beginning a long, slow stroking, in and out of her tightly stretched throat.

Mai had apparently given enough blowjobs to know that scraping teeth were taboo, but my cock, being somewhat longer and thicker than her boyfriend's made keeping her teeth out of the way a real struggle. Her gagging and heaving were slowly subsiding, and she finally learned the trick of breathing on the outstroke, though her face changed color several times in the process.

I glanced at Jim and noticed that Amy was whispering in his ear, one hand busy at his backside while the other stroked his cock. I don't know what she was saying, but it apparently had him more interested in sex than in coming to Mai's rescue, for the moment.

The sight of that beautiful, tiny, Asian face absorbing the entire length of my cock excited me tremendously, and I was tempted to unload down her throat, but I had to hold off if I was going to complete my demonstration for Jim.

I pulled my dick from her mouth and stepped around behind the diminutive girl, ordering her to hands and knees. Ripping her thong down her thighs, I entered her in one hard stroke. As I suspected, her pussy was even wetter than when I played with it earlier. Her tiny body trembled under my hands, in fear and arousal.

Without finesse or any sort of technique, other than animal passion, I drilled my cock deep into her core, savagely raping her cunt as she wailed in pain and passion. I wrapped her long black hair in one hand and used it to pull her head up and drag her body back against me as I slammed repeatedly into her dripping pussy.

Jim, I could tell, was torn between his own lust and his protective instinct. To try to put things in perspective for him, I asked Mai, "Do you want to use your safeword, slut? Am I being too rough on you?"

"NO SIR!" She cried. "Not rough enough!"

Jim's jaw dropped. "Mai?!" he almost choked on her name. "How can you let him do that to you!"

"You want more?" I hissed, pulling out of her. "Okay, let's see how you like a little of this..."

So saying, I touched the head of my cock to her anus and shoved it all the way into her guts in one long, firm plunge.

Without waiting for her screams of pain to subside, I began pistoning rapidly in and out of Mai's little ass, my cock, somewhat larger than her boyfriend's, looking like a telephone pole as it plundered her rectum.

"Stop it, you son of a bitch!" Jim cried, getting rambunctious again. "You're killing her!"

As Mai's pain began to subside, and she started to feel as if she might survive, I pulled her head up again, so Jim could see her face, and asked, "Rough enough now?"

"Almost, sir!" She replied, gritting her teeth and slamming her butt back against me to show her boyfriend that she was enjoying the rough treatment.

"Good answer!" I told her, as I jerked my aching cock from her tiny anus.

Jim's jaw hung down around his chest while his hard on almost slapped his belly, untouched by Amy who was running her hands over his body as she whispered to him.

I gave a signal to Caesar, who had been waiting for the chance, and he mounted Mai instantly. The diminutive girl gave a startled shriek as she felt the furry warmth of the giant beast settle on her back and buttocks. A look of consternation screwed up her features as my pal wrapped his forelegs around her little waist and began searching for an opening.

"NO! Godamnit!" Jim cried. "That's going too far! Stop this right now!"

His bobbing erection, however, never lost a whit of its rigor.

"Do you remember your safeword?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir!"

"Do you want to use it?" I was watching Jim as I asked the question, since I was fairly certain what her answer would be.

"N-no, sir!"

"Then you'd better raise up a little unless you want him in your cute little butt." I told her. "He'd love that, but you might not appreciate having his knot forced through that little pucker of yours."

Mai's eyes got huge in her delicate face, and by the alacrity with which she cocked her hips and pressed her buttocks against Caesar's belly, I could tell that she understood what the knot was, but hadn't thought about it in connection with herself.

Jim was going berserk, trying futilely to break the chains that held him, and/or tear the post out of the porch. Amy gave his balls a hearty squeeze from behind, but none of it had any effect at all on his rigid shaft.

I watched as Caesar's long, red, dripping cock slipped it's pointy tip between Mai's pussy lips. As soon as he felt the warm wetness, Caesar shifted his hind feet to get better leverage, then slammed his full length into the pale, tiny bitch he was mating.

Mai gave a startled cry, at both the heat and the ferocity of his assault, but having been stretched by my shaft, she was not ill-prepared for the onslaught. Almost immediately, Caesar's knot began to blossom near the base of his cock, and for about four strokes, he savored the delicious friction as it slipped in and out of Mai's little pussy. On the last inward plunge, Caesar achieved the state he lived for - locked securely to his bitch. Now he could tread to his heart's content, enjoying the additional friction caused by the girl's overstretched vagina wrapped glove-tight around his softball sized knot.

"Rough enough now, little girl?" I asked.

Mai gave me a wan smile as she replied, "Just barely, sir!"

I left them there, knowing that Caesar would be at it for a good twenty minutes before he allowed himself to impregnate his bitch. Mounting the porch, I pulled one of the cane-bottomed rockers up close to Jim's back and relaxed in it, rocking gently as I watched Mai becoming more and more appreciative of my companion's skill as a lover.

"So, Jimbo," I asked conversationally, "what do you think of your girlfriend now?"

"She's a goddamned whore!" He spluttered, spittle flying from his mouth.

"Really?" I asked, still keeping my tone conversational. "Is she any different than she was before you came here?"

"Goddamn right she is!" Jim would have been foaming at the mouth if he had just a few canine genes. "She used to be a very nice girl! Now look what you've turned her into!"

"What's different about her?" I queried.

"LOOK at her!" He yelled, not noticing or not caring about the tears in Mai's eyes as she heard his words. "She's fucking a goddamn dog! How low can she get?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.