Clair, why can't I have a piece of ass?

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A brother asks his sexy cheerleader sister for a piece of ass and that leads to a rocky road of romance, love and pregnancy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

“Clair why can’t I have a piece of ass” was such a simple question. It started an unexpected chain of events, it is all the chaos theory.

Clair is my beautiful, alienated older sister. Clair is a classic sociopath with few human emotions or feelings. She is a promiscuous slut because she gets pleasure from sex. Now Clair was not your run of the mill High School Cheer Leader slut, she has some class and is slutty with a few selected guys. Clair is a classic California Girl, blonde, slender, busty, pretty and sexy.

I am not sure why I asked Clair for a piece of ass but it was a Friday and our parents were out at a party. I had been drinking all night, at a party in my friend’s house. Mogen David 20/20 with 7-up, MadDog20/20 is a popular High School get drunk drink. I was loaded and went home. Slutty Clair was there vamping around in panties and belly T-shirt watching TV. Her date must have canceled because she was home.

Watching Clair in her a belly-shirt and bra, bra and panties or one of her slutty nighties was an experience. Clair is a major babe, on a sexy scale she is a 9.9 out of 10 but that is because she has a zero personality. Look up the term Valley Girl subdivision slutty cheerleader and you will see her photograph there.

Out of nowhere I asked “Clair why do you slut around?”

Clair looked at me dumb-founded and her jaw dropped.

“Drunk!” she yelled at me sat there with her pretty legs over the arm of an easy chair.

“Clair why can’t I have a piece of ass?”

“Shit, fucken shit!” she screamed at me. I knew Clair was angry.

“How dare you ask me that? How dare you say that to me? I am your sister!”

“I love you Clair. Love you like a sister but damn you’re a beautiful slut.”

“Oh My God!” She screamed and left the room.

It was about two weeks later mom must have got wind of Clair being a slut, mom searched her room. Mom found Clair’s extra large box of condoms and her diary. I could not believe that Clair was so stupid to write a diary and admit her sins on paper. Hell mom is a techno-loser and Clair should have had a computer diary like a normal kid; but no, Princess Clair had a special extra pretty cheerleader’s diary like in a story book. Mom took Clair to her Obstetric Doctor. Clair was busted. She was a slut and caught and now on the pill and grounded. Clair’s marks were straight D’s and C’s, just barely passing. Mom told me things had changed: no going out, no boyfriends, no sex and Clair had to bring her marks up to B’s and A’s.

Mom enlisted me to help Clair with her studies and Clair refused. Actually a break for me, Clair other than being hot and sexy is stupid and boring.

Weeks went by and I heard a knock on my door. “Come in” I called out.

Clair entered and looked at me “Can you help me study, you’re a toad but bright and you get all A’s.”

“I respectfully decline Clair, we toads have our ways.”

“Please help me, mom is killing me and if I get good marks maybe mom will give a little, please?” she begged.

I started to help Clair; her idea of studying was to download tunes into her iPod and dance around her room. I found that out the first night, I knocked on her door after giving her some advise. Clair had not even turned on her computer. In the days ahead I coached Clair and did her homework for her. Clair was not really studying.

Just handing in her homework did make a difference with her teachers. Since I did it on my laptop and printed it she looked like she was trying. In fact she was letting her cheerleader friends copy it.

It was in our second week and I had just finished her homework and printed it when Clair came to my room to get it.

“Thanks toad,” and Clair game me a hug.

At first I thought wow and then she did not break the hug. I hugged Clair back lightly, not wanting her to accuse me of copping a feel.

“I am Tod not toad ok sis?”

“Sure Toad” she laughed and left my room.

Clair’s new study method included me doing her homework and she did study a little. Things went on for maybe two more weeks uneventfully.

It was a Friday night and our parents were out at a dinner dance at the Country Club. I was in my room playing a role playing game. At 10PM I went to the family room and there was hottie Clair grounded and slightly drunk. Clair had been drinking dad’s Bourbon from the bar.

“Tod, Tod!” she laughed.

I sensed trouble, Clair was going to humiliate me yet again. Clair came up to me and hugged me. At first I just stood there and she gave me a drunken bear hug.

“I love you Tod.”

My first thought was that aliens had abducted Clair and left a friendly drunk in her place. Clair’s hug started to feel good. I just stood there and when the cheek of her face touched mine it was electric. I held Clair lightly and returned her embrace. We stood there for five minutes and then she left going to her room. Was I crazy or did Clair just come onto me. I looked around, I was alone, it had only been me here and Clair. I was confused, Clair is not friendly nor sweet.

The one thing I knew is that she is sexy! Downright dead-dirty sexy.

Clair came back in the room with a CD and turned on music. Clair held out her hand to me and smiled. I took her hand and we started a slow dance.

I had taken dancing classes after mom forced me to. Dancing with Clair was not a task. I looked into her intoxicated eyes deeply. Not knowing how far I could go or what she allow. I very slowly pulled my big sister into a tighter and tighter embrace as we slow danced. I ran my right hand up and down her back slowly, fearing Clair’s rejection.

Clair’s eyes clouded over and I was shocked as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I returned the soft, gentle kiss and we held it for long seconds. Clair kissed me again and held her arms around my neck tight. I kissed her back and my hand strayed to her bottom and I pulled her tighter.

This was like a dream come true. One kiss followed another, Clair was the aggressive one, kissing me over and over.

“Take your shirt off Tod.”

I removed my shirt and Clair stepped in and kissed me while running her hands over my back. Clair stopped, looked in my eyes and caressed my chest. I never spoke for fear that I would break the spell and she would run away. Clair shocked me and removed her turtleneck t-shirt and we danced with her in her bra and short skirt and me bare-chested.

As we kissed her hands were touching my shoulders and I caressed Clair’s satin back. Her skin was so smooth and flawless and tight. I still feared to push her, this was so sweet, Clair half-naked in her bra and making out with me.

Clair held her hands on my face as we continued to make-out. We both giggled like kids, she liked this. I was not about to stop. I felt Clair reach behind her back and knew she had unhooked her bra. I caressed her back and no bra strap impeded my hand. I realized that her loneliness, intoxication, being grounded and not getting laid had all peaked and I had to be careful or frighten off my sister.

We moved slowly to the dance music while kissing and making out. Clair paused and my heart stopped, but she tossed her bra onto the sofa, and she was back in my arms.

She giggled and then I felt her take my hand and place it against her bosom. Clair moved in my grasp and her bosom exploded into my hand as she crushed her mouth to mine. Feeling up Clair had been a dream since she got her first training bra. We kissed and her tongue was in my mouth, I was frenching my own sexy sister with her bare breast in my hand.

Clair stunned me, she undid my jeans and was laughing looking into my eyes. “I know you want this, damn, you even asked for it once you little shit.”

Clair tore down my jeans and underwear together and my cock was at attention. Clair held my cock in her hand smiling.

“Lay on your back toad!”

I laid back onto the sofa and my jeans were bunched around my ankles. I did not know what was happening. Clair straddled my middle reaching under her skirt and sat on her knees astride me, taking my penis in her hand then lowering herself into my cock. The head of my cock was inside my sister’s lips for a moment. She slid down my pole slowly and sat there stuffed.

“Oh God, damn” she moaned.

This could not be real, Clair was fucking me. Clair started to thrust her hips back and forth, bucking on my cock. Her tits jiggling obscenely, like two ripe melons. White gourds with ruby nipples that stuck out half an inch and areolae like silver dollars. Her waist was small and her hips flared out.

Clair was rocking back and forth, sliding up and down my cock, it was a fire in my groin. “Don’t cum too soon you little shit.”

Clair rocked and I reached up to cup her boobs and squeeze and play with her titties and nipples. Clair’s nipples were hard and her breasts seemed to get bigger as she fucked me. I did not know that girls fucked boys.

Clair’s first orgasm hit her and she whined “oh God! Oh God!” over and over.

My cock remained hard and Clair continued to ride me, thrusting her pelvis back and forth taking my cock inside her love tunnel. The feeling was wonderful, this beats jerking off. Clair was wet, tight and clamped her cunt around my cock. I watched her through lust-crazed eyes. This was my first time having sex; obviously not Clair’s.

Clair’s second orgasm washed over her and she held my hands to her bosom tight, screaming “Tod, Tod, toad.” Her face was red and flushed as she gasped for air but her belly still rode my cock. She was thrusting her hips back and forth like a machine and my cock was in heaven. She cried and moaned as she shook during this orgasm.

“Tod I am going to finish you off now.”

Clair rode my cock hard and was thrusting her belly madly, my cock went deeper and deeper inside her, the feeling was heaven. I reached up taking her waist in my hands and pushing and pulling her and lifting my cock into her. Clair was crying and leaned forward to kiss me and mash her breasts against me.

“Fuck me you bastard, fuck me you bastard!” she yelled as her pussy moved on my cock. I was thrusting up into her and she rode my cock like a warrior princess.

Kissing Clair with my penis inside her was better than masturbating thinking about her. It always took me a long time to cum even thinking about Clair naked and mine.

“Fuck me and cum you toad, cum in me,” Clair screamed as she cried and shook. “God I am cummiiiiiiiing again.”

Clair’s fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth orgasm’s were all the same. Clair was screaming “fuck me toad, hurt me you bastard, you fucken brother bastard, ram your cock in my cunt” as she withered like a snake atop my penis. Clair was both laughing and crying as her body shook and sweat. Clair screamed “Ahhhhhhhhh” and lay atop me still, my cock still inside her tight cunny. During her eighth and last orgasm I felt like my cock would explode, thrusting as deep as I could clamping her belly to mine in a primeval urge to impregnate her as my head seemed to swirl. I now loved Clair totally and came in her like a river my cock spitting rope after rope of cum inside her belly. Thoughts of her having my baby exploded in my mind and I prayed that Clair was not on the pill and our unprotected sex would result in her having my baby.

Clair was kissing me and tonguing my mouth as she laughed. “You’re still hard inside me toad,” laughing, “you still want to fuck me more toad. I have never had that many orgasms before you bastard.” Clair was laughing and rose her cunt visible for a second and a line of my cum dribbled out of her pussy.

Clair left and I cleaned up, turned the fan on, sprayed air freshner to get rid of the sex smell. That night I slept like a king.

In the morning I awoke and dad was yelling at Clair about his whiskey. “Dad can I say something?”

“Not now son, this is about Clair yet again.”

“Dad I drank your whiskey with some of my friends,” and his eyes burned red with anger.

“Clair you should not have lied to save your brother. Clair you’re still grounded till your marks are all A’s but now I will talk to Tod.”

Clair went to speak and dad held up his hand. She left and now it was my turn. “You’re grounded for two weeks!” Dad stalked out of the room.

I walked upstairs to talk to Clair and knocked at her door. Clair opened the door. “What do you want toad?”

“I just wanted to talk.”

Clair cut me off. “Toad no!” And Clair slammed her door shut.

I went to my room and read a book, depressed. The girl I loved hated me, I loved my own sister and after letting me have sex with her, now she rejected me. I knew not to talk to Clair about what happened. Clair did not look me in the eyes, nor talk to me, I was back to being toad.

It was three days later and I was walking to my room. Clair opened her door and said “Thank you” then shut her door. I laid on my bed depressed. I had my chance and Clair now hated me, I was a failure at sex, I must have done something wrong. I thought my slowness to ejaculate and not cumming right away was a plus. Once again I was wrong.

It was for nearly two weeks that Clair kept me at arms’ length and was cold with me. I did her homework and she avoided me. I went through hell. I now realized I loved Clair with all her faults. She was perfect, I’d had one chance and that had failed.

It was a Friday night and our parents were going to a Dinner Dance at the Country Club. We were alone and watching TV. Clair sat there then laughed. I looked at her dumb-founded.

“If I fuck you again toad don’t let it go to your head and make too much of it.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.