The Painter - Cover

The Painter

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If you had a chance to see someone getting it on, would you spy on them? What would you feel like if they caught you at it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The lunch was cold chicken and hot pot stickers in a mustard sauce. It was quick and informal and the finger food was fun to eat. The women had white wine with the meal, while Jim had a bottle of Tuborg.

After a few minutes, it seemed to Marilyn that she had known them for a long time. They all had a certain informality to themselves that came from not taking themselves or things too seriously. By some sort of unspoken agreement, they didn't talk about how they had meet or anything previous. They all relaxed and enjoyed the food and the weed that Marilyn offered as an appetizer.

They ate and joked about the weather. California was having a wetter than normal year and they all couldn't wait for it to be over. Marilyn found out that Jeanie worked as an assistant to a photographer, who was off on assignment, so that she had very little to do for a few weeks. She told them that she liked her job and the guy was a good guy to work for.

They traded stories about what they did and how they felt about their jobs. Marylyn told about how she wrote grant proposals for organizations, which was a very lucrative, if somewhat uncertain income.

They cleared away the dishes from the coffee table and then, when their glasses were refilled and they were all comfortable, they settled back on the couches. By unconscious decision, the two women were on one couch while Jim had the other.

"Where shall we start?" Jim asked.

"Why don't we start with what happened yesterday?"

"No," Marylyn said. "I think that this starts before yesterday. I think that it started with Jim's fantasies." Jeanie nodded.

Jim felt defensive with both women looking at him. "Gee. Put me on the spot, why don't you?"

"Relax. I'm just as vulnerable as you are," Marilyn said. "After all, I was a willing co-conspirator yesterday. Plus there's that tape." Jeanie's great grin flashed.

"Tape?"

"I sent him out of the house on an errand last night while I watched it. He doesn't know what your gift was."

"Oh. I see." Marilyn knew that he would be seeing that tape soon. There was a sharp curiosity on Jim's face. She could feel a blush spreading over her face. Jim noted it, but didn't say anything.

"Well," Jim began. "When I was a kid, I used to steal my big brothers Penthouse magazines and get off on them. At first, it was just the pictures, but then I started to read the Forum column. You know the one where people write in letters about their sexual adventures? I really got into those." He took a sip of his beer. "Then one night, I began whispering in my lovers ear about what I thought she might enjoy." He was beginning to blush a bit himself. "Stuff about other people joining us, that sort of thing. She really got off on it and I kept doing it with other lovers. Most of them got off on it, some of them really got off on it. Sometimes I would just piss her off. It all depended on the woman." He glanced at Jeanie.

"Well, it's a lot better than, 'Uh, work it baby, work it!'" She said with a laugh. "Sometimes you would turn me onto things that I hadn't even fantasized about before." They smiled at her.

"Yeah. The one where someone is watching us was one of your favorites, isn't it?"

It was Jeanie's turn to blush. "Yeah. That one gets me all right."

"So when I came up with a way of making it happen, why did it piss you off so much?" Jim asked.

Jeanie squirmed a little as she reached for her wine glass. Marilyn noticed that her nipples were making a noticeable bump in her blouse. Well, she thought, at least I'm not the only one who finds this sexy.

"I guess it just took me by surprise. After all, whispering fantasies in my ear while we're fucking is one thing. Suddenly knowing that someone was watching me put your cock in my mouth..." She shook her head. "It was too impersonal, knowing some stranger was staring at us. I felt really naked in that empty room down there." She took a gulp of her wine and turned to Marilyn. "Can you see how I felt?"

Marilyn reached out her hand and gave Jeanie's hand a squeeze. "Yeah. You must have felt under a microscope."

"Yeah. That's how it was all right. Like I was standing up in class and didn't know the answer."

Jim cut in. "How did you feel about it?"

"Well, my boyfriend has been out of town for two and a half weeks and I've been pretty horny the last week or so. I'd been watching Jim painting and checking him out, you know?" she asides to Jeanie, who nodded. "Then you guys got into it the day before yesterday" she can feel the blush spreading up her face and there is nothing she can do about it, but continue doggedly along with her confession. "And it got to me. While you were sucking him, I was stroking myself and matching your strokes. It made me feel sort of like I was a part of your love making. Then just as I was about to come, Jim looked up and saw me. That embarrassed the hell out of me, being caught like that." She knows that her face is scarlet, but lifts her eyes and looks over at Jeanie. There is a look of sympathy on her face. Jeanie still has a hold of her hand and gives it a squeeze.

"Anyway, when I got back to the apartment that afternoon, I looked down and there was a phone number on a piece of cardboard. I called the number and then we got into this conversation and set up what happened yesterday. I'm sorry, Jeanie. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"I led her on. I told her how much you got off on the idea of someone watching us. I didn't know that it would really freak you out like that."

"Well, having your boyfriend set you up so that someone can spy on you while your fucking isn't really romantic. Kind of one step beyond locker room bragging." Jim nodded slowly.

"Yeah. I guess that I can see that. Sorry for being so stupid about it. I had good intentions."

"That's the only reason that your sorry ass isn't out on the street right now." Jeanie said. "Well, that and your tape."

"What is this tape, anyway? When do I get to see it?"

"Well, you'll get to see it sometime when..."

"I've got a copy. Should I show it to him?" Marilyn blurted out, the pot making her incautious... Then she put her hand over her mouth. "Forget I said that!"

Jeanie laughed at her horrified look. One of those deep from the belly, really into it laughs. "Oh, oh, oh Jesus! The look on your face, oh ho!"

Jim is out and out curious about his lady's laughter, but he is smart enough to know that he should keep his mouth shut. Marilyn looks over at him and quickly looks away. He can see that she has embarrassed herself and he waits for them to get over it and either move on or go into more details.

"The present I gave to you to give to Jeanie. I thought that it might get you off the hook."

Jim nods his head. "Thanks. Whatever it was, it helped."

"Don't worry. If you're very, very good, sometime I'll show it to you." Jeanie promised him. "That is, if it's okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess that turn about's fair play." Marilyn said. "It's yours to do with whatever you want."

Jim made a noncommittal hmmm.

The joint that they had smoked had loosened up her inhibitions, but not to the point where she could talk about it. "Listen. I haven't ever done anything like that before. So please don't pass it around, okay?" Jeanie grinned at her discomfort.

"Okay. I promise that I won't show it to anyone except Jim."

"Thanks."

Jim cleared his throat. "You've really got my curiosity going. But I won't show it to anyone else either, nor try and talk Jeanie into doing that."

"Good." She paused, turning it over in her mind. "What the hell. Let's roll another joint and I'll show it to you."

"Just call me Magic Fingers." Jim said with a grin. He ran his left hand back through his hair and came up with a joint. "Da DA!"

"Super." Jeanie said. Jim picked up a lighter and fired it up. They passed it around and then Marilyn went and got out the cam corder. She opened up the oak cabinet with the audio video equipment in it and connected the cables, taking a hit when it came around to her.

She pulled the blinds in the living room to cut down some of the light, picked up the remote and turned on the system. When the screen warmed up, she turned on the cam corder.

"Ready?" she asked. They shifted around on the couch so that they could see the screen.

And there she was. The little remote that controlled the cam corder zoom wasn't in the scene, just her head.

"Hi Jeanie. I'm Marilyn. I'm the woman that was watching you and your boyfriend the last two days while you were having lunch. I thought I'd give you this tape and apologize for spying on you. I know that it was an invasion of your privacy watching you and I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I shouldn't have done it and I know that. I just wanted you to know that I know how horribly embarrassed you must be and tell you that I am not normally a voyeur."

She went on to explain about her boyfriend being out of town and how horny she had been and how jealous she was, watching them make love. She told about how Jim had seen her and what had happened after that. She must have apologized a dozen times during the three or four minutes that she was talking. Then she finished up her speech with; "I know that nothing can change the fact that what I did was wrong, but I thought that I would give you something to make up for it." She smiled at the camera. "If you don't want to see something X rated, please shut off this tape now. It's just my way of saying that I am sorry. Okay?"

On the screen, she raised her hand. A blinking light was in it. It was the infrared remote control for the cam corder. "And that's the naked truth."

The pull back revealed that she was stark naked the entire time that she had been taping her apology. She smiled at them. "Sorry. I love bad puns. This next part is something that my boyfriend and I taped. I figure that since I've seen you, you might want to see us!"

The screen went jagged as the next part of the tape started. There was a brief shot of Marylyn sitting up on one elbow in bed. The real Marilyn shut off the cam corder and the TV.

"Aw!" Jim complained. "Just when it was getting good!"

Jeanie grinned over at him. "The next part is really great!" He arched an eyebrow at her. "I can see that you were starting to get into it!"

Marilyn glanced over at Jim. There was a noticeable bulge in his lap. The loose sweat pants didn't do anything to restrain his growing cock.

"Looks like he was really up for seeing the next part!"

"Yeah. Poor baby is going to have to wait until he's very, very good!"

"Aw, baby, why do you treat me this way?" He mock whined.

"'Cause I get off on it, that's why!"

"Sadist. What do I have to do to get to see the rest of the tape?"

"Oh, I'll think of something!" Jeanie said with an evil leer. He smiled ruefully back at her. The dimmed light in the living room made it a more comfortable and intimate environment. Marilyn noticed that Jim's cock was still rising in his sweats and she looked it over leisurely. If the light had been brighter, she might have pointedly ignored it. But after showing everyone her own body stark naked just a few minutes ago on the screen, it seemed okay for her to ogle him openly.

Jeanie had noticed that Marilyn was checking him out. She was feeling pretty turned on and daring right then. She told him, "How about you start with showing us your cock?"

She'd startled him. "Huh? Right here?"

"Sure. I know that Marilyn would probably like to see how nice it looks close up. Take it out and show us what it looks like!" She turned to Marilyn. "How about it Marilyn? You up for a little show and tell?" She giggled.

"Sure!"

"Okay, Jim. Let her see that towering pillar of manliness, that velvet covered steel shaft! That phallic wonder bar!" She started to giggle uncontrollably. "Show us what you got, big fella!"

Jim was momentarily off balance with the odd request, then he shrugged. "Okay."

Instead of pulling it out of his pants lying on the couch, he stood up and pulled down his sweats and stepped out of them. His cock was almost at full attention, filled out and jerking it's way to full erection. Every time his heart beat, there would be a little jerk.

Jeanie turned to Marilyn on the couch. "Neat, eh?" She nodded back, never taking her eyes from his cock. "I'll bet we can get him to play with it for us, right Jim?"

He was flattered to be the object of Marlyn's stare, as well as embarrassed by his girl friend making him into a sex object. It wasn't enough embarrassment to make him lose his erection though.

"Hey. Why am I the only one naked here?"

"You're not naked. You still have your top and socks on!"

"Take em off, take em off!" Marylyn chanted. Jeanie joined in the chanting. They kept it up until he good naturaledly pulled his shirt over his head. "I'm keeping the sox on though. I don't want to get cold feet."

That awful pun did something to Marilyn. She loved bad puns and it made her feel like she had known them both for a long time. After the appreciative groans, she felt liberated to enjoy herself.

Jeanie leaned over to her and whispered in her ear. "I hope that you're getting off on this as much as I am!" Marilyn nodded.

"Hey! No fair having secrets!" Jim complained.

"I was just asking her if she had any music she could put on to have you dance for us to." Jeanie lied swiftly. "I want to see you strutting your stuff like some Chippendale stripper. I want you to really put on a show for us!"

"Yeah!' Let's clear the coffee table away! I'll get out some music.!"

The couple moved the coffee table while Marilyn dug out "You can leave your hat on", a favorite of hers since the movie Nine and a Half Weeks. In a few moments, they were ready and Jim was grinning nervously as they took their seat on the couch.

"How about this, girlfriend? You ready to do some serious ogling?" Jeanie asked with a leer.

"I don't know about you, but I'm just dying to see some stud come out and get nasty!"

"Well, then, roll the music!" Marilyn hit the remote and Randy Newman began to sing. Jim swayed around a bit, working his way into the act.

The two women were in an anything goes frame of mind. Marilyn reached behind her, turned on a halogen lamp, and aimed it at him like a spot light. "Oh yeah! Just what we needed! Shake that thing, stud!" Jeanie called. She was being deliberately crude, making Marilyn loose her own inhibitions, making her feel like she could say anything and not be self conscious about it.

Jim was a good dancer and moved well. He closed his eyes and felt his way into the music, beginning to get the beat inside of him. He began to feel like Mick Jagger, prancing around in front of the two women on the couch. He turned his back on them, bent over, and shook his ass at them. Appreciative cat calls egged him on. He turned and put his hands on top of his head and gave a kind of slow roll up and down his body, making his stomach muscles ripple. He gave a roll to his hips and drew circles in the air for them. He was digging the girls-out-on-a-Saturday-night feeling that their lewd remarks were setting. They seemed to be egging each other on, trying to top each other in grossness.

"Check out the size of that cock!"

"Yeah, and his buns! Oh! Wouldn't you like to get your hands on those?"

He moved around and gave them a view of his backside, working his hips around in circles. He thought of women strippers he'd seen and tried to imitate their moves.

The more that he danced, the more daring he felt. There was something that appealed to his exhibitionistic streak and his cock was rock hard. The way that the women were leaning forward on the coach, taking gulps of their wine, drinking in the sight of his dirty dancing. He closed his eyes and felt like he was in a club, dancing for a room full of horny women.

Jim was a pretty limber guy, used to stretching and bending. He moved around until he was on the floor on his knees in front of them, just out of arms reach. Then he leaned back on his hands, then back further until his back was arched up, his cock pointing at the ceiling. The moans that the women gave him made him want to push the boundaries further. He rolled over and up to his feet in a fluid move.

Both women were leaning forward on the couch. "Shake that thing!" "Show us what your got!"

He moved around in a circle, just out of arms reach. Then he danced a little closer. Jeanie reached out for him and he danced nimbly away, shaking his finger at her. No touching.

"Aww!" she protested. He shook his head at her.

"Sorry ladies, Club policy. No touching the performers."

"Aw, he's no fun!" Jeanie complained, getting into the role playing.

"Probably gay anyway," Marilyn asided loudly to her. Jeanie giggled, enjoying the way that she had picked up on the game. "All these guys are too pretty to be straight."

"What a waste!" Jeanie lamented.

Jim grinned at their ribald comments. Then he danced even closer to them, flexing his body and making his cock wave in front of their wide eyes. He stood only inches in front of their faces. Jeanie reached a hand up again and he gave her hand a light slap to remind her of 'the clubs no touching policy.' What he was about to do was going to push the bounds and he wanted to make sure that he wasn't distracted before he finished his performance.

He moved so that his feet were between theirs, moving his hips suggestively and making his cock dance just in front of their faces. Both of them were staring at it wide eyed as it moved back and forth just inches in front of their faces. He danced back a couple of steps, turned his back on them, and crouched down, making thrusting movements with his hips. He looked over his shoulder at Jeanie, who tore her eyes off of his ass and looked at him. Her lust filled gaze answered his questioning look, giving him permission to go for whatever he wanted to do.

He moved around so that he was facing them again. He moved up in front of Jeanie, stalking her the way a matador stalks a bull in the arena. Small steps, moving up to her face. She watched his cock like it was a cobra being eyed by a mongoose. He danced up slowly, closing the gap between the tip of his cock and her face. Then he moved his hips, widening the spread of his legs, moving right over her legs. Her mouth opened in amazement.

He danced his cock for her, moving his hips so that it drew a circle around her face. Her face followed him through two circles until she couldn't stand it anymore and she tried to grab him into her mouth. He dodged aside, feeling her wet lips on the side of his cock, missing taking him in to her mouth. He gave a twist to his hips and smacked the side of her face playfully with his cock, like he had swatted her hand when she reached for him. Before she could react, he jumped back out of her reach.

He glanced over at Marylyn, catching her slack jawed look of lust. He spun in front of her, seeing Jeanie lean back on the couch in delicious frustration. Her smoldering glance he returned with a grin. He was enjoying teasing her. Now how would she feel if he did this?

He moved in on Marilyn, who didn't even glance over at Jeanie. He moved his weight from foot to foot, working his way in towards her. He glanced over to check out Jeanie's reaction. She was breathing hard and watching his cock. She must of felt his gaze, because she looked up at him briefly, just a quick glance, then back to his hips swaying in front of Marilyn. Her hand unsnapped her jeans and plunged down inside her pants. I guess that answers how she feels, he thought, dancing even closer to Marilyn. He raised one leg and held it up in the air. Then he fell to the left and caught the arm of the couch with the ball of his foot, keeping his balance and putting his crotch right into Marilyn's face. He miss stepped just a little, but it was enough to cause his dick to make contact with her face. He thrust up and moved the tip of his cock along her hair line, across her forehead and then down alongside her face and under her chin. He could feel her warm breath on his cock. He twisted and brought it across her shoulder and down her arm, then shifted his weight until the tip drew across her breasts and snagged in her arm pit. She moaned, then moved back on the coach, hands busy between them. Jim thought for a second that she was making a grab for him and he was leaning too heavily on the arm of the couch with his foot to jump back.

But she was tearing her blouse open and fumbling at the front closure on her bra. In a second, she was laying back with her head against the back of the couch, thrusting her breasts up in the air. Jim glanced over at Jeanie, checking for her approval of what he was going to do next. She gave him a quick nod, her hands busy between her own legs. Then Jim pulled his cock under her right tit, pulling back so that the tip went up her cleavage, then drawing the tip over the erect nipple, trying to draw a circle around it, but misjudging and having it slip down under the curve of her breast. She moaned and he moved forward again, glancing at Jeanie to check how she was handling this. Her heavy lidded stare never left the action, so he thought that she was okay with what he was doing.

He pushed his cock up between her breasts, then swayed form side to side, dragging his ball sack across the nipple of first one breast, then the other. Marilyn arched her back up, pressing against his balls, digging the feeling of his pubic hair grazing lightly across her skin. She moaned, a delicious low throated sound that tightened the tip of his penis to plum tautness. He moved back so that she could feel the tip dragging across her skin, the tip leaving a wet trail. God, this was exciting!

This time he moved so that the tip touched the left nipple and he moved so that he was able to draw a circle around her nip, causing her to moan again. He could feel her moving under him, trying to make the contact heavier. Her nipples were both hard as little pebbles. He thrust a little, moving the tip of his cock so that the ridge dragged the stiff nipple over. He felt a hand on his ass and knew that it wasn't Marilyn's, both of her were still trapped down below his spread thighs. Jeanie obviously couldn't resist a coping a feel.

He sawed his ridge across her nipple a few more times, then moved it so that it was aimed right between her tits again. Then he drew it down, down over her stomach until it bumped past her navel. He pushed it so that it was pushing into her belly button, the big cock head totally filling it. With that as an anchor point, he moved around. He could feel her arm muscles against his thighs. She must be playing with herself, he thought, delightedly.

He looked over at Jeanie. She had a hand inside of her velour top and was massaging a breast, her other hand busy in her pants, obviously enjoying the lewd show he was putting on.

He put his leg down from the arm of the couch onto the cushion, then put his other foot up on the cushion, he put his hands on the back of the couch and moved his cock up, up between her breasts and under her throat, then up through her hair, tracing the outline of her face with his cock. He slid around her face twice, then moved so that it slid down across her forehead, then lowered himself so that it was lying along her nose, the long shaft laying up across her nose and forehead, his balls divided by the tip of her nose. She moaned and arched under him, the nose tip moving side to side. He pulled back and back farther yet. The tip of his cock moved down her nose until it suddenly flopped down onto her lips. He felt her mouth open and he moved forward, thrusting away from her lips, the tip nudging her closed eye. Then he drew back suddenly, the skin of his cock dragging her lower lip down, the wetness a delicious thrill.

He tried to stand up on the couch, but the cushions were too soft and he started to fall. He was able to catch himself on the other arm and stop himself from crushing Jeanie. He threw a leg up on the back of the couch and almost hit Marilyn with his foot. Careful, he thought to himself.

The music had long since stopped, but he had the rhythm in his head and kept his body moving. Jeanie pulled her scoop necked top aside and worked her breast out the opening. Obviously, she wanted some of the same treatment that he had just got done giving Marylyn. She cupped her own breast, dragging the nipple across the tip of his cock.

Marilyn opened her eyes and looked over at his girlfriend. Jeanie had moved so that her head was lying back in a corner of the couch and she could see that she had her hands down her pants, the knuckles on the back of her hand forming four little lumps that moved under the cloth covering her crotch. Marilyn unsnapped her own jeans and tried to put her hand down them, but the sliding down the couch she had done had caused the material to become stretched tight, blocking her hand. She squirmed around, sliding the jeans down enough to give her access. The sexual frustrations of two and a half weeks needed taking care of and she didn't care if they saw her or not. Her inhibitions had weakened watching Jim dance and departed when he dragged the wonderful cock of his over her face. When she had ripped open her blouse, she had worried briefly about what Jeanie might be thinking, but had forgotten all about her when he started that wonderful sliding all up and down her face and boobs. Her hand plunged into her panties, fingers stabbing into the wet slickness and up inside of her. A quick squeeze and the pressure on her clit made her moan as a mini orgasm ripped through her. When she opened her eyes, she was looking right up between Jim's legs, the curve of his butt opening and closing as he moved around on Jeanie's breast, the wrinkled ball sac sliding around on those two eggs clenched up tight to his body, the vieny column pointing down to the brown tip moving over Jeanie's stiff brown nipple. Jeanie's legs were spread open, one leg on the outside of his, her hand humping away at her cunt under the brown velour pants. God, it was a hot scene, she thought to herself and her fingers worked away inside of her, her other fingers pinching her nipple lightly.

She wanted to reach out and touch them, his cock and balls, the firm buns dimpling in front of her. She wanted to see Jeanie's hand working away without the cloth in the way of her gaze. She wanted to take and nip that firm ass, nip it along that furrow, tongue that ball sack and push those balls around with her tongue. There was a horniness that she hadn't felt in years coursing through her as she stared at hot scene in front of her. Her jeans were in the way, limiting the way that she could move her hand.

Jim moved on the couch, trying to work his way around to where he could get his cock to a better position. He bumped her with his foot, then tried to work his leg up, his squirming moving that great ass in front of her. She moved out of his way, standing up and letting him get himself straightened out on the couch. He moved into a crouch over Jeanie. Marylyn thought that they wouldn't mind if she got out of her jeans so that she could play with herself easier. She squirmed out of them and her panties, kicking off her loafers until she was just standing there in her open bra and blouse.

Jim was hunching forward over Jeanie. Marylyn crouched down a little behind them and could see that Jim's cock was dipping into her mouth. Jeanie's hips were thrusting up in the air, her fingers busy in her crotch. Marylyn got down, kneeling between her legs. She bent forward and licked at his ass, tracing a line along side of his crack. She turned her head and licked down the other side of his crack. She could feel a trickle of her juices running down her thigh. She felt like anything went. She knee walked up, feeling her legs meet Jeanie's thighs. She sat back and then leaned in, licking that ball sack that was holding his wonderful balls. She licked them, hearing him moan and getting a deliciously dirty thrill from knowing that his cock was busy in Jeanie's mouth. She could hear her slurping on it, sucking him into her and she almost came, just hearing the wonderful sounds that they were making.

She nuzzled her way in, her nose bisecting the furrow and allowing her to get closer to his balls. 'She got her lips on them and then gently sucked them into her mouth, feeling his ass muscles clench at the sensations that he was feeling.

She sucked and tongued his balls gently for a few minutes. She could feel him thrust and sometimes she could feel his cock moved by Jeanie's mouth. She could feel the side of Jeanie's hand working on the side of her leg. Then she went up on him, tonguing her way through that area behind his balls, her nose plowing up his furrow. She felt him tense as she got closer to his ass hole, feeling the way he was anticipating or wondering what she would do when she got to his asshole.

She didn't know what she was going to do when she got there, either. But when she did, she just traced a circle and then pushed her tongue slowly inside of him, feeling like she was doing something really dirty and thrilled by it. He groaned as she pushed her pointed tongue into him, tasting the tangy tartness of his asshole. Then she fattened out her tongue and felt him slowly open to her. His ass cheeks were rock hard against her face. There was another moan and she wiggled her tongue. "Oh god!" he groaned. She knew that she could make him come if she kept this up, so she took her sly tongue out of him and continued up his furrow, the hairs rasping over her tongue and lips until she got to the top of his ass mounds. Giving into a sudden impulse, she bit him. She felt him lunge forward and she laughed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.