Connie From Michigan - Cover

Connie From Michigan

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes you have a lot of lust for someone but the timing is never right, so you never get it on. Then sometimes you do get it on and it isn't what you had imagined. The fifth story in the Tony and Nancy series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Nancy went and picked up Connie when she called from the bus stop and the Cat and I fooled around while she was gone. One thing about Nancy and the Cat, they never let me get to that stage of horniness that makes a fool out of guys.

The interview had gone well and Connie was up about the possibilities of working for this company. They were offering serious money and she thought she would be taking the deal. We talked about parts of San Francisco she would like and what the weather was like in different parts of the city. She couldn't get used to the idea of a city having different weather every few miles.

Marin was also a place where she could live and we talked about the various parts of the county she might like. The Cat suggested Berkeley and Oakland as other places that were easy to get into the city from. Travel time to the city varied, but they were all within a minimal amount.

I had a shoot that night and went off to work, leaving the ladies to discuss my ex girlfriends living situation.

I never did get a full account of what went on in the hot tub after I left. There was a lot of pot smoked and wine drunk and a general letting down of hair. Nancy, (when she judged the time right) told her that she had no objections if she wanted to 'take me for a spin around the block a few times.' The Cat told her that I was 'one hell of a good fuck.' Connie said she 'wouldn't do something like that while she was living under Nancy's roof, ' and Nancy told her that it was fine with her either way. Nancy said that listening to the two of us must be making her feel left out, so did she want to call up some guys she knew and see about getting her fixed up?

There was a lot more that I didn't get filled in on, but by the time I got home (at 4 am), it had cleared the air a lot. And Connie was feeling a lot more at ease with Nancy.

I think that talk did her a lot of good. Nancy told me about what had been discussed in a general way and some of the comments and how Connie had loosened up after the third bottle of wine.

"You know T, I think she's got a case of insecurity going about me."

"How so?"

"You know, the looks and all." I nodded. Nancy is physically stunning and we're both used to the way that it affects people. I occasionally get 'what the hell is she doing with that loser' looks thrown my way and then there are those successful assholes that figure that they can buy her with fancy dinners. Nancy goes out when I'm out of town and if the guy comes off that way, she does a little psychic surgery on their testicles. If the guy can get beyond just seeing her as 'fantastic tits and ass, ' then he could get lucky. But nobody got her into bed without getting past that. It was just part of her and we both had dealt with it. "I thinks that she has this idea that someone that is so close to the stereotype must have mind shattering orgasms that no mere mortal like herself could ever aspire to." She said with just a touch of put on in her voice, but was being serious behind it.

"I guess that makes me some kind of wonder stud in her mind, or what?"

"Well, there's all them things about being a home wrecker and all. She wasn't brought up where it's okay to nail your hostess husband and I think it bothers her a lot."

"Mmmm. Okay. Any advice?"

"I think I'd low key it until she has her own place. Then you can figure out how she really feels about it and go from there."

"All right."

Connie took the job and Nancy and I took her around to look at various places. She found a sub let through some friends of ours and moved in. She threw a house warming party and we got her something or other for a house-warming gift.

Connie got used to living in the city and seeing all the things that she had wanted to see out here. Nancy and I would invite her up for dinner or go out on double dates with her. One of the guys she dated Nancy knew. She called him up and came right out asked if he'd gotten anywhere with her and he said he'd had a very enjoyable night with her. So much for the virgin theory.

Connie and I would give each other speculative looks every now and then, but we never did anything about it until one night after seeing a band up in Marin at a club with us. She'd gotten fairly drunk and Nancy insisted she spend the night at our house rather than drive in her condition. As luck would have it, we had another houseguest and the Cat was sleeping on the couch. Nancy got her undressed. As the house was full, she put her in our bed. By the time we were ready to go to sleep, she was snoring away like no tomorrow.

It was odd, sleeping between my present lover and a girl from my past. But I just snuggled down under the covers and went to sleep. Nancy had given me a nice little something to help me get to sleep.

Connie was feeling very hung over the next morning and she didn't quite remember what had happened the night before, so it was awkward for her at first. We assured her that nothing had gone on and she went off to the city after we fed her breakfast. Nancy thought it was kind of funny, the two of us finally getting together in bed and nothing happening. "It airn't natural," she said.

Time went by and Connie fell in love with a guy that wound up eventually giving her a lot of grief and putting her through some hard times. She got promoted at work, moved to a new apartment when her eight months sub lease was up. Time passed and just after Christmas, she called up and talked to me.

"Guess what Nancy gave me for Christmas?"

"Not another vibrator!" I laughed.

"No," she said seriously. "But you're warm."

"Hmm. Let's see what Swami Antonio can pull out of the ozone. I see... a blue card!"

"You're close. It's purple."

"No kidding? Let me concentrate a bit more. Hmm. All right."

"All right?"

"Swami Antonio says the answer is... Yes!"

She laughed. "How can the answer be yes when you don't know what the question is?"

I laughed back. "If it's what I'm thinking of, she gave out another card like it a year or so ago."

"No shit?" I could hear the surprise in her voice.

"No shit." I affirmed. "You want to take her up on the offer?"

"Hmm. I think I'm going to have to think about this."

"Well, do whatever feels right to you." I said more casually than I meant.

She was silent for a moment. "I can't believe this."

"Well, what do you want her to give you for Christmas then? A toaster?"

"I can't believe that I'm having this conversation with you. I don't believe that you really know what she gave me."

"If it was printed on paper, I have a pretty good idea of what it was."

Connie paused for a minute. "Tell me about the other card."

"I was a birthday present."

She whistled. "Huh." She was silent a minute. "Was it meant seriously?"

"Yeah. Not your usual sort of present, eh?"

She thought about it for another moment. "What happened?"

"What happened? Nancy gave this girl a card good for a night with... how did she phrase it? 'Her significant other, ' was the term she used."

"I mean, what happened after she gave her the card?"

"What do you think happened?"

"You really went through with it?"

"Hell yes, I went through with it. You think Nancy would give me away to someone that wouldn't appreciate me?" I gave her a second to let that sink in. "Look, if you want a review of how it worked out, I can put you in touch with the lady that got me for her birthday and you can ask her how many points she gave me. But I don't think that it would be fair, as she really didn't have anything to compare it to."

"Huh?"

"It's a long story. Let's not get side tracked from what's going on here." I didn't feel good about putting someone else's business on the street. Besides, saying that I was the girl's first sounds like I was bragging. "Nancy knows that I've been curious about you and we talked about you. I think that this is just her way of telling you that if you're curious about me, go ahead and find out. It really and truly is totally all right with her."

"Uh huh." I could hear doubt in her voice.

"No, it really is all right with her. Trust me on this. She just wants to give us a chance to scratch our itch and get on with the next part of it."

"The next part of it? What do you mean?"

"Hey, it's not what you're thinking. She just thinks that we're stuck from going forward with our friendship because this elephant is always there with us."

"Elephant?"

"Kid's told to sit in the corner and not think about elephants for an hour." She uh huh'd back at me and I went on. "Nancy has this thing about people should act on the way that they feel towards one another. She thinks that you might be interested in fucking me and knows that I'm interested in jumping into the sack with you. It's just her way to give you a nudge."

"I really can't believe that she's serious."

"Connie, she's a serious as she can get. If you're really hung up about her being jealous, you're going to have to deal with that one on your own. Or you can come over and join us in bed and find out if she's really just making this up."

"I bet you'd love that."

"I bet you would too."

We paused for a moment and gathered out thoughts.

"Look, Connie. If you're not ready to cash in the Christmas present Nancy gave you, just hold onto it and think it over. If it's something you really don't want to do, don't. Follow your instinct on this is the only really valid advice I can give you. Nancy and I live life by our own rules and we're comfortable with them. I know our lifestyle shocks you, but it is the way that we chose to live. We're not trying to corrupt you or anything like that and whatever you decide, we'll respect your decision." There was silence on the phone. "Listen. Just think about it and let me know. I'll talk to you some more if you want or you can talk to Nancy or whatever your comfortable with. Right now I got to run."

"All right. Tell Nancy thanks and I'll get back to you."

"Take your time. One thing I don't want is to feel bad afterwards."

"All right. I don't want that either."

We hung up after our good byes and I thought over the conversation. I'd lied to her about having to run, but I could see that the conversation wasn't going anywhere but around in circles. After a while, I just left it alone.

We double dated with her and a guy she was dating casually. I talked my way past the security people at the concert and into the back stage area. The band knew Nancy and I and we got high with them in the dressing room before they went onstage. That impressed the hell out of Connie's date. They dropped us off at our car and we turned down an offer to come up to Connie's for a drink. It was already late and I'd been on an airplane for most of the afternoon.

Another month or two went by and Nancy called up Connie to invite her to a barbeque that we were having. It had been a dry winter and we were kind of pushing our luck. Her car was in the shop that weekend waiting for a part and she grabbed a bus from San Francisco to come up to our place. When she left the city, she though it was just the fog. By the time she got to Fairfax, it was a steady down pour and we'd cancelled the barbeque, but missed getting a hold of her before she'd left. The Cat was over and we were kicking back in the living room when the phone rang. I went down to pick her up from the bus stop and apologized for not getting the word to her in time. I made sure she understood that she was welcome and 'not barging in' on anything. I could see that she was nervous.

"Look, Connie. It's just us degenerates. I can see that your thinking about elephants, but it's no big deal. Relax, would ya?" I told her while I was parking the van.

We ran up the steps and into the house, getting pretty wet in the dash. Nancy got her a dry t shirt and I poured her some coffee and stuck a shot of brandy in it. I gave it to her and went to put on a dry shirt of my own.

While I was gone, Nancy lit up a joint and handed it to her. "Hear you'rr stuck on my invitation." Connie choked a bit and coughed. Nancy gave her a sympathetic look and told her to relax. "Taint no big thang."

The Cat could smell the good bud burning in the kitchen and followed her nose out. "What isn't any big thing?"

"Her Christmas present."

"Oh." The Cat took a suck and held it in. Connie must have thought she was off the hook. Kept thinking of the Cat as sixteen and Nancy as a stereotypical dumb blonde. The Cat exhaled her smoke. "You're passing up a great fuck." Connie started choking again on her second toke.

"Small hits. This is some kick ass weed." Connie had her coughing mostly under control when I came out of the bedroom and took the joint from the Cat.

"Ah, just the thing for a rainy afternoon!" I said as I toked. Nancy and the Cat gave me mischievous glances and Connie wasn't meeting my eye. I sensed something was up.

"Maybe we should unwrap it for her?" The Cat asked Nancy. She shook her head.

"What?"

"Never mind, T. It doesn't concern you."

"All right." I said agreeably. "Whose got the rolling papers?"

We wound up playing Risk that afternoon, made some burgers and kicked back. Connie got over being triple teamed by us and we settled into a nice easy space of listening to mostly acoustical rock and roll with a little Willie Nelson to keep Nancy satisfied. The rain picked up and by evening it was coming down sideways and there was no thought of Connie getting on a bus back to the city. Trees were coming down all over the county and it wasn't a fit night for man nor beast, as my granddad used to say. We had our tunes, a good stash of weed and enough food and drink in the house for the ten people we'd been expecting.

The Cat got the idea that taking a hot tub might be a rush and went out and climbed in. We were too laid back to join her and she came back in after a half an hour or so. Connie and I were still locked in an epic battle to conquer the world and Nancy was fixing more munchies.

The Cat sat on the couch behind me and toweled off her hair. She'd borrowed a robe from Nancy and was only wearing that. Nancy brought in food and we helped ourselves. The Cat asked Nancy (who was out of the game) if she'd work on her and she said sure. She disappeared for a while and came back with a nylon poncho liner and told her to lie on the floor. The Cat shrugged off the robe and stretched out for her massage.

Connie glanced over a few times as Nancy worked down the Cats back and legs. Occasionally there would be little groans as Nance got a particularly good point, then there would be little moans of appreciation and sighs of contentment. I gave Connie a glance to see how she was handling it and could see that it wasn't bothering her and went back to the game.

Finally, Connie won the game and gave a victory whoop. I congratulated her and leaned back.

"Say, Nancy. Could I be next?"

"Hey, you owe me and I ain't working on you anymore until you get caught up, buster."

"But you do it so good!" I said to her in a mock whiny voice.

"I do it all week, too. About time I got some back."

"Okay. I'll work on you next." I agreed.

"Good. 'Cause I'm about done with the Cat." She gave Cat's back a quick rub with her hands and beat out a quick tattoo on her butt.

"Ow! But you haven't done the other side!"

"I'm about to get myself done, so get your lazy ass up, girl!"

"Okay, okay." She grumbled. "Sheesh. Massages are supposed to be relaxing and make you into jello. What's with this get up, get up business anyway?"

The Cat stood up and stretched. I could see Connie looking at her. The Cat was a jock and under the girl padding there were a lot of muscles that usually weren't evident but jumped out under tension. She picked up her robe and belted it loosely around herself. "Anyone for tea?"

Nancy got out the rolling materials and I went into the bedroom and changed into sweats. Jeans were too tight around the waist to work in.

I started to work on Nancy and Connie got up to go use the john. The Cat brought out the tea a few minutes after I got back. I asked her to put on a different record, as the rock and roll on the turntable wasn't really conductive to sensual massage. She found the atonal, Eastern music record without a beat that was a favorite of mine for massage and I settled in to working on Nancy. She prompted me to drink my tea before it got cold. Even under the taste of the honey, I could taste the mushrooms. I gave her a raised eyebrow and she returned a smug little smile. It wasn't going to get us real stoned, but it would help with the sensual side of life, if you know what I mean.

I took my time with Nancy and had her roll over when I was done with her back. She sighed and settled back into place and I worked on her front, knowing that Connie was occasionally looking at us but not letting it interfere with my concentration. Nancy can work on people no matter what the outside noise level is, but I didn't have her degree of skill.

By the time that I was done with Nancy, I'd had about three cups of tea of the several pots the Cat had made. I had a nice sensual buzz going. I left Nancy lying naked on the floor and went into the john. Connie had checked out my lap when I'd gotten up and noticed that I had about half an erection, but didn't say anything. When I got back, I did some stretching exercises to get rid of the stiff feeling that I had from working on the floor. Someone had thrown a couch blanket over Nancy and she was still a puddle. Cat and Connie were sitting on the couch talking about something or another and I went into the kitchen and put on more tea water.

Nancy sat up after a while and drank some tea. She excused herself after a few minutes and went to shower off some of the excess oil.

"Whose next?" The Cat asked.

"Connie, you want to have the next one?"

"I don't really need a massage." She demurred. I knew she hadn't resolved her feelings about me and was worried about being naked and touched. I wasn't going to push.

"I guess that's means I'm next." I stood up and stripped down and took my place on the floor.

The Cat loves getting massages (doesn't everyone?) but Nancy had insisted on teaching her how to give them. It helped balance out the who owes whom ratio, though Nancy had a backlog of massages coming to her a mile long. I got a pillow under my neck and head and made myself comfortable.

The Cat started with my feet and worked her way up. Nancy came back from her shower and sat down on the couch next to Connie. I had my head pretty close to a speaker and I couldn't hear what they were talking about, just an occasional laugh or exclamation. The mushrooms were in full effect and I let myself drift off a bit and the Cats hands squeezed and prodded and worked on my muscles. Either it was the mushrooms or she'd gotten a lot better since the last time she'd worked on me. She'd learned to slow down and not rush and I gave myself over to the flowing strokes her oiled hands were doing. She had me turn a bit so she could work her way up the inside of my thighs, working the long muscles that connected between my knees and my crotch. She was careful of my balls, but wasn't shy about working her hands around my groin. I got pretty firm, but it was just a reaction to the sensuality, not horniness. She shifted over to my other side and turned my hips the other way. I lifted my head and settled back so she could do the other leg.

She rolled me flat again and leaned in and put her weight on her hands and began to work her way up my spine. Being long and lanky, I was too long for her to reach easily, so she sat on my butt. I hiked up a little and adjusted myself and settled back. She moved up a little and told me to straighten my neck. I got the pillow arranged so I was facing the floor and she began to run my spinal column. She moved up on me a little to make it easier on herself and I could feel her furry pudenda brushing the crack of my ass. She was still wearing just the robe she'd put on after her massage and it was kind of an erotic little thrill, but an innocent one.

Her hands spread out and worked over my lower back and the top of my hips, then up to my rib cage. She moved up a little more and began working her thumbs, fingers and knuckles into my shoulder muscles. I had my forehead supported on my hands and she worked up to my head and moved up a little more. Then she started to move the pressure points down my back again and as she worked on me, her hips moved too. Sitting on my ass as she was, it felt like her butt was massaging mine. She lay down on top of me and ran her hands up to the top of my head and worked the muscles on the top of my skull.

"Not fair," I whispered to her. She giggled softly, knowing I was hip to her game. After her thumbs did their magic on the back of my skull and her fingers loosened up the crown muscles, she wiggled herself back into an upright position. I could feel her dampness in the crack of my ass. She'd been sneakily working her cunt on my tailbone. She sat there and kind of thumb and knuckle walked her way deep across the top of my pelvis. I was hard as a rock.

"Okay, roll over."

"Bitch," I whispered so the other two couldn't hear me. She giggled.

"Come on, roll over!"

"Just give me a minute to enjoy this." I mumbled.

"Baby have a problem?" She said sweetly.

"Nancy, make the Cat stop teasing me!"

"Aw, Tony's a big chicken!"

I knew that this wouldn't stop and would only get worst. I was up on my elbows and she was still grinding herself against my ass. I wasn't going to win this one. For some reason, Nancy found these situations funny and I couldn't expect any help for her.

I reached back and grabbed hold of her knee alongside my ribs, then rolled over under her, managing to keep her over my hips while I did so. It hid my hard on from Connie and put the Cat right over it. I leaned back and grinned up at her, making sure that I kept a grip on her haunches. She returned a wry smile, acknowledging that I had pulled one off on her. She rocked her hips up and I winced and she apologized. My balls had been in a rather sensitive spot when she did that and I could see that she was genuinely sorry.

Nancy ignored us, being used to our ways and Connie was facing away from us. I winked at the Cat and she smiled back. I'd won the round, fair and square by our rules. She began to work on my chest and I let her. When she raised up to reach my shoulders, my cock slipped up and the head lodged in the opening of her pussy. Her eyes got big. She gave me a funny look and I looked back at her not knowing what to do either. She eased back and I slipped into her slowly, my dry cock pulling her pussy skin in. When she was fully enclosing me, she rubbed my chest rather distractedly.

"You all right?" I whispered.

"Uh huh."

"Gives a whole new meaning to 'sensual massage, ' doesn't it?"

She grinned, finding the strange situation funny. She'd been teasing me deliberately, trying to get me aroused so she could embarrass me with Connie, but I'd turned the tables on her. That I was technically fucking her wasn't obvious as she still had the robe on and it covered us both around the hips.

"Just relax," she said facetiously. I gave her a one eyed look that said: How?

She began to work my chest muscles and then down one of my arms. I was stiff as a post inside of her warm wetness and tried to relax. She worked on my left arm and hand and after a minute, she began to work her muscles inside, clenching her ass and doing a thing that Nancy had taught her during a very interesting conversation I'd been privileged to listen to one afternoon. I smiled up at her, and she winked back at me. Nancy and Connie were still talking and not paying attention.

Maybe it was the mushrooms, maybe it was the weed, maybe it was the outrageousness of this sneaky, unintended fucking we were doing in front of them. I just knew that it felt really good. The Cat got a serious look on her face and concentrated on me inside of her while going through the motions of working on my hands and forearms. I closed my eyes and let her pussy milk me.

She kept up a steady rhythm inside herself while sitting there on my hips. I concentrated on not changing my breathing, but I got harder and harder. I could feel her cervix on the tip of my dick and she shifted a tiny bit and it was slipping back and forth over the head as she rolled her stomach muscles. That did it.

I moaned a little as my come hit me. I forced my eyes open and she was smiling dreamily down at me, feeling the spasms running up my cock inside her. I had to concentrate to keep my eyes open and locked on hers while these slow, heavy waves came up from my clenching balls and poured like a heavy liquid up into her. I gasped a little, and another wave poured up into her. Her eyes lost focus for a moment as she gave in a little to the sensations of feeling me come without the usual pounding thrusts that had always before accompanied my orgasms. I could see in my mind eye what was going on in our joined groins and felt my dick arch up again and another spurt flowing up and out of me and into her. She gave a little gasp and that brought me another surge. My cock could feel her lips stretched around the base and a soft wetness surround it and the little ring riding on the top. She pushed down on me and the ring parted a little and the next jolt went directly into her womb. The pressure of her cervix bent me a little inside of her and then it slipped open and I began to feel one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt during sex in my life. It was like electricity was suddenly running up and down the bottom of my shaft, a jolt of energy that widened our eyes and kept them locked together. I could read her eyes like she was talking to me and they said, do you feel that and mine said, yes, yes, yes and hers said oh good here it comes again and mine said yes, yes and then hers said, oh god, what's happening and mine said, let it happen and she did and then there was this sensation like our genitals had been turned inside out and I could feel how the electricity was going around the oval my cock was buried in and then there was this frission and I could feel what she was feeling when she came on me, a long burst of intensity running up and down inside of her, outlining my cock in radiant light as it spasmed again and the juice burst out the top and flowed through her body. My cock felt like it was almost as big as her entire torso, the hugeness of this big, male organ inside of her flowing and jumping and her cunt as wide open as it could get, sucking the juice out of me and absorbing it into her body, the body that she was holding still over me. It went on for a moment or an eternity, then I was through with my orgasm and slowly starting to soften and I slipped away from what she was feeling and drawing in a long, slow, slightly shaky breath and when I had my lungs full, I closed my eyes and could feel flutterings inside her and I exhaled slowly.

I opened my eyes just a split second before she opened hers and we stared at each other, dumbfounded by the depth of what had just happened. I checked her and she checked me and we knew that the other had really felt it.

I put my hand on her haunch and she put one of hers on my chest over my heart and we just looked at each other for a moment. I wanted to say something, but couldn't speak. I think she felt the same way. It might sound stupid, but there was nothing left to say and no way to put it into words anyway.

In a minute or so, she moved her hand and resumed massaging me. I slowly deflated and she slipped down my legs a bit and I slide slowly out of her. She rubbed oil on me and oil over my slippery cock to hide the smell and make it seem like nothing had happened. I closed my eyes and dozed off for a moment, not really asleep but somewhere else in the universe. Her hands touching me were like trails of light over my body, a gentle trailing, tactile and unobtrusive but the essence of sensuality.

I let myself go and bits of dreams floated through my mind. I was still aware of being in the living room, aware that it was the Cats hands on my body, aware that Connie and Nancy were still sitting on the couch. I was both neither fully asleep, nor fully awake, just aware that something extraordinary had just happened and that all was right with the world.

I gradually came back to a full consciousness and the Cat had moved off of my legs and was working my thighs and calves. I sighed aloud and Nancy glanced over at me.

"Sounds like the Cat's getting better."

"You got that right." My co conspirator laughed and thanked her. A few minutes after that, I was done and she got up. I couldn't move and there was no reason that I should.

When I was able to, I got up off the floor and went for a rinse. I put a robe on after and rejoined the ladies.

While I was gone, the two of them had been trying to talk Connie into having her turn. I was in a totally relaxed state. I told them I was going to bed and went and crashed like the dead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.