Return from Sally Island
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sally Gervais was only eight years old when her parents took her to an isolated island in the South Pacific. Now she's a 20-year-old orphan, alone on the island and in need of rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

"You're going to do it, then?" she said.

"Oh, yeah! I've tried my best to talk you out of it, but I failed. We can apologize to each other later."

"You won't have to apologize!" she said, positioning herself smack in the middle of the big bed. "You won't be sorry!"

"No, I won't," I agreed, stripping off my shirt and my shorts and my overstretched Jockeys.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

Had she read that in one of her mother's romantic novels?

"I will!" I said, but first, I did what I had been longing to do, ever since the evening before, when I'd first seen that marvelous hairy pussy. I dived between her legs and attached my open mouth there, at where I thought the Portal ought to be, if only I could see it through all that hair!

"Oh, yes!" Sally said. "My father did that to my mother! She liked it."

Well of course she did, I said to myself. But to Sally, I said nothing. I only made rude noises with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh, yes!" Sally said again. "That is lovely!"

Well, when you're going to initiate a young woman into the joys of sex, it's always best to start with something that's really hard to screw up. Unless a woman has some pretty humongous Catholic-upbringing issues to overcome, she's pretty likely to enjoy cunnilingus.

And if I do have to say so myself, I'm pretty damned good at it. You really only need two things to be an accomplished pussy-eater. You need a strong, durable tongue and jaw; and you need to love being down there. Hell, I would happily have stayed all day!

Sally, virgin or no virgin, had been more than ready for this. And she was after all the daughter of a Frenchman.

And a Frenchwoman.

When she came, she came so hard she almost — but not quite — shook me loose. And she was noisy! I could only hope the room next to hers was unoccupied. If anyone was in there, they might well have summoned the police. In Sally's mid-scream, I remembered the ancient television series about Hawaiian cops, "Hawaii Five-oh." When the cops came to get the bad guy, the Boss Cop always said, "Book 'em, Danno!"

I rose up to kiss the satiated Sally with my pussy-soaked mouth. I realized, perversely, that I had thoroughly kissed her pussy before ever — even once — having kissed her lips.

But she wasn't complaining. She licked and sucked on my mouth as if the taste of pussy was the loveliest thing in the world. --As well it might be! Peanut butter ice cream, I think, is maybe even better — but it's a close, close call!

"It's the first time I had a coming," she said, "from another person!"

"You tasted wonderful," I told her.

"Do you like it? Doing that?" she asked.

"Licking your beautiful pussy? Oh yes! Oh, yes, I like that very much!"

"It was lovely!" she said. "Mother said that French men did it best."

"Mothers don't know everything. I'd match our American Pussy-Licking Olympic Team against any in the world!" I said. "Anyway, you enjoyed it. You screamed."

"Is that bad?"

"That you screamed? No! No, it's quite wonderful really. As long as nobody calls the police."

"Mama always did, too," she said. "When my father would put his mouth on her, she would call out. Even if I were not hiding and watching them, I would hear. I think that anywhere on the island I could hear."

"And did you — touch yourself, then?"

Sally smiled. "Oh, yes!" she said. "But this was so much better!"

I grew serious. "The other," I said, "the real sex. It is more difficult."

"I don't think it will hurt me," she said.

"Maybe not," I agreed. "But it isn't always — so easy for a woman."

"I know about that," Sally said.

"Mama told you?"

"Yes. We were together always. All the time. It was a lonely place, our island, but it was, you know, so small. We spoke of everything."

"And you — you saw everything, too."

"Yes. And after. After my mother and my father would make love, she would talk to me of it."

"Very educational."

"She told me I must be ready."

"Yes."

"I am."

"Ready?"

"Oh, yes! My mother said that for a woman to enjoy it — the fucking — she must want it very much. She must be wet, and eager, and ready!"

I touched her, gently parting her hairy cunt lips with my fingers and feeling the profuse moisture waiting for me there. "I do think you're ready," I said.

"Oh, yes!"

Again she assumed the missionary position, but I told her to get up, and I took her place there, on my back, on her bed.

"Let's try this way first," I said. "So that you can be in control."

The position wasn't unknown to her. "You're so much bigger than my father," she said.

Why did I so love hearing her say that?

"If you had been more patient," I reminded her, "you might have found bigger -- and better -- young men, in California."

"They will still be there," she said, "if you die from this!" She sank down on me slowly, taking me deep inside her delicious hot center. She was cautious, but eager also. Very soon she had taken all of me inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.