Return from Sally Island
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sally Gervais was only eight years old when her parents took her to an isolated island in the South Pacific. Now she's a 20-year-old orphan, alone on the island and in need of rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

I was tired myself, and so I quickly stripped down to my jockeys and climbed into my own bed. The doors between the rooms were closed but unlocked. I gave some considerable thought to the lush, perfect body of my little roommate next door. A virgin, she was. And a beauty. And that bush! God!

That incredible, dense, fluffy, dark, mysterious bush.

But I really was weary, and soon I dropped off to sleep.


I awoke to a scream from Sally's room and bounded out of my bed and through the door. It was daylight -- morning -- and as I crashed through the divider doors I realized that I had rock-hard morning wood straining to escape from my Jockeys.

Sally was standing by her undraped picture window, terrified at the vast ocean before her -- eight stories below.

"Are you all right?" I said. "What is it!"

"I'm all right!" she said, both hands covering her mouth, still reflecting the earlier shock that had brought on her scream of fear.

"What happened?"

"I opened the — the curtains, the draperies," she said. "And we're — we're so high!"

"But. We're in a tall building. Surely you remember how it was, being in a tall building — before you left for the island."

"Yes. Yes, I do -- now!" she said. "But when we came in last night, I never looked outside. I didn't have a sense of how high we were. When I looked outside this morning, I wasn't prepared."

"But ... you're all right now?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, I'm fine! It was just the shock! Oh, it's very big!"

"The ocean? Yes."

"No. Your ... your ahh ... penis. It's very big!"

My morning wood had receded somewhat, but not altogether, so I was perhaps receiving more credit from Sally than I was due. "It's only because I haven't yet -- urinated," I explained. "When you screamed, I came running."

"No, it's big!" she insisted.

"You've probably never seen one when it was — ahh —erect," I said.

"Oh, no, I've seen my father's," she said. "On the island, we all were often naked together."

"Yes, but he probably wasn't — aroused," I offered again. At least I hoped he hadn't been.

"Oh, but when my father and mother did it," she said. "When they made love. Sometimes I would see."

"Oh. Okay."

"So he was -- what do you call it? He was 'aroused, ' But yours -- oh my!"

It was definitely time for me to retreat. "Excuse me Sally, but I'd better go and get dressed," I said.

"Could I... see it?" she asked.

Jesus! She was pretty much seeing it already. It was trying to evacuate out of the top of the elastic band on my shorts.

"Sally. You're going to have to remember about — ahh —conventions. Remember yesterday, we talked about how sometimes one has to observe certain — y'know — standards, around other people?"

"When my father and mother did it," she said, ignoring me, "when they made love, it was quite wonderful to watch."

"Did they — know that you were watching them?" This conversation wasn't having the effect of calming me down any.

"Not the first time. The first times — that I saw them," she said, "but the island is small, and there are not many places where one cannot be seen. They would do it — make love — often. And I would see."

"So after awhile, they knew that you had seen them?"

"Yes. My mother told me what they were doing. They were loving each other, she said, the way that a man loves a woman. She said that when we came back to The World, I would meet a man, and I, too, would make love, as she and my father did."

"I — I'm sure that you — ahh — will, in time, meet a man and you will make love. Like that," I said.

"What about you?" she asked.

"What? What about me?"

"You. You are a beautiful man! And you have that — big wonderful thing. Your — your penis!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.