Return from Sally Island - Cover

Return from Sally Island

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sally Gervais was only eight years old when her parents took her to an isolated island in the South Pacific. Now she's a 20-year-old orphan, alone on the island and in need of rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

During the long flight back to Honolulu, there was ample time for conversation with Sally. However, I soon learned that she was a woman of few words.

Well, no surprise there. She had spent the past twelve years of her life on a tiny island with only her parents for company. And for the past weeks, she had been all alone.

But I wanted to talk. I had all sorts of ideas about what should come next in Sally Gervais' life. As a twenty-year-old, she didn't exactly need a guardian. Certainly not a male guardian only a few years her senior.

But clearly she would need an enormous amount of assistance adjusting to her new life — whatever shape that life was going to take.

"Are you well?" I asked her. The seaplane's engines were noisy. We had to raise our voices considerably to be heard.

"I am well," she said. She didn't elaborate.

"Did my e-mail messages responding to yours — did they come through?"

"I received no messages from you. Nothing. Nothing until you came for me."

"You must have been ... terrified," I said, "being alone like that for so long."

"I was not terrified," she said. "I knew that someone would come for me at some point."

"Yes. But — not knowing when..."

"I was not terrified. There was food and water, and shelter."

"Yes." I subsided for the moment.


"Would you like something to drink?" I asked a little later.

"Yes I would, please."

I got each of us a Coke from the plane's cooler, opened them both and handed her a bottle.

"I remember these!" Sally said.

"Cokes?"

"Yes! From when I was a little girl!" She drank deeply from the bottle, smiled delightedly and said "Ahhhh!"

"You could do a commercial for them!" I said.

"A commercial?"

"Yes! You know — an advertisement on television, extolling the wonders of Coca Cola!"

"Yes," she said, vaguely. "Yes. I remember the television."

"We will be staying for a couple of days in Honolulu," I said.

"All right."

"Then I planned to take you back to San Francisco. You should talk to the lawyers at my father's firm. They are in charge of your family's assets. They can advise you; help you."

"All right."

"Are you planning to go to college?" I asked.

"My mother was supposed to bring me back, to go to college. Three years ago. Four, almost."

"Yes. But you are still a very young woman. You could still go to college."

"Yes."

"It will be difficult for you, for awhile," I said.

"What? What will be difficult?"

"You know — adjusting to life in such a different environment."

"Yes."

"A world with three people in it, and now, thousands of people. Noise. Cars. Big buildings."

"But. I remember The World," she said. "I was only a child, but I wasn't a baby. I can remember."

"Yes, of course you can. Still, there are many differences."

"Has the world changed so much?"

"You have changed," I said. "You were an eight-year-old child, with a mother and father to look after you. Now you are a woman of twenty, alone in the world as far as I know."

"Yes. It's true I have no close relatives."

"And you're going to be alone in a world that is unfamiliar to you. It's as if you were away on a spaceship and now you've come back after a long voyage."

"I'm not a complete stranger to the world," she said. "My parents taught me a great deal. I will adjust."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.