Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2005 by Argon

Chapter 13: Coming to Terms

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 13: Coming to Terms - This is set twenty years after the events of "In the Navy". The lives of Anthony Carter and his family are turned topsy-turvy by the arrival of Ellen, a young shepherdess. Follow the lives of the Carters and their friends and relatives during the late regency era and explore foreign countries and cultures with them. History is not necessarily dry! Winner of the 2021 Classic Clitoris Award.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Don Antonio Ruiz de Costa was well aware of the rules of gentlemanly conduct. For instance, it was good manners to call upon the Lamberts on the next day and to thank them for their hospitality. That this was a welcome excuse to possibly see Eleanor Carter again certainly added to his motivation. He therefore arrived at eleven o’clock, speculating that the Carters would still be at the Lamberts’ house.

Lady Lambert received him in a small tea room and accepted his calling card. He thanked her for the invitation and conveyed his mother’s thanks as well. He also had a good look at Eleanor’s grandmother conceding that she was a striking woman in spite of her age. If Eleanor Carter was anything like her mother or her grandmother she was not likely to turn into a homely matron. Mentally he chalked up another point in Eleanor’s favour.

Lady Lambert looked at the young man with the lenient amusement of the elders. She could read his mind as if he had blurted out his thoughts.

“It is so nice of you to call in spite of the short night. Did you have breakfast yet?”

When Antonio replied that he had not broken his fast yet a twinkle appeared in her eye.

“We are having breakfast. Would you care to join us?”

He knew he was being teased but he did not really care. With all the dignity he could muster with his twenty-one years, he replied.

“That is extremely kind of you, Milady. I would love nothing more than to join your family. For breakfast, I mean.”

Becoming aware of the double meaning in his words he blushed, something that had not happened to him in years.

“Let us start with breakfast, Don Antonio, and then we shall see,” Lady Lambert laughed and led the young man into the dining room.


Ellen and Eleanor were still engaged in their little banter when the servant announced a visitor.

“M’lord, M’lady, the Colombian Ambassador is calling to pay his respects.”

“I shall receive him in the tea room, Frederick,” Lady Lambert said quickly.

She turned to the table, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

“He is probably just making the courtesy call. I shall get rid of him and be back in a few minutes. Don’t let that interrupt your breakfast, dears.”

“Grandmother!” Eleanor squealed on the verge of panic.

“Would you rather I invite him to breakfast, dear?” Lady Lambert asked innocently.

“Mother, please stop it!” Harriet Carter demanded unable to control the laughter that bubbled up. “I have a feeling he did not really come to see you in the first place.”

Lady Lambert weighed that argument whilst Eleanor turned beet red. Ellen had whispered something in her ear and now covered her face with a napkin whilst her shoulders shook in silent laughter. Sir Anthony had pity with his daughter.

“Stop teasing Eleanor, all of you! Mother, please invite the young man to join us. He is a nice young man and there is nothing for Eleanor of which she should be ashamed.”

Lady Lambert nodded with a smile and left the room. Eleanor jumped up.

“Ellen, can you help me please? I need to put on my make up. Ellen! Stop being silly! Oh, you’re quite impossible!”

Ellen had dissolved in giggles again; tears were running over her cheeks. Again, Sir Anthony interceded.

“Stay, Eleanor! The young man does not want to see you all made up. Let him have a glimpse at the real you. You look at lot like your mother and I fell in love with her when her hair was salt-encrusted and tangled, and with her face sun-burnt. Things like that do not matter to the right man.”

Eleanor looked at her father and she saw that he was serious. Harriet bent over to kiss him.

“Did I really look that bad?”

“You looked like a drowned cat,” he laughed, “but you also looked very human and lovely.”

“I look like I just got up from bed!” Eleanor protested weakly.

“That is exactly how men like their women best,” Lord Lambert interposed, causing laughter around the table. His lordship was only inclined to make such remarks when his wife was not present.

Eleanor resigned and Ellen’s giggle subsided, leaving her with a hick up that she desperately tried to suppress.

‘I’m sorry, ‘ she mouthed to Eleanor.

‘You’ll be even more sorry, ‘ Eleanor returned with a glare.

The door opened and Eleanor jumped from her chair, causing Ellen to break out in helpless giggling again, for it was Richard who entered and looked around.

“This seems to be a merry breakfast; the laughter could be heard on the third floor,” he grinned. He rushed around the table to kiss Ellen’s hand. “Good morning, my darling!”

Ellen was still laughing helplessly, the sight of Eleanor jumping up only to see her brother coming in had been too much. Richard was confused.

“What is so funny?” he asked. Then he saw Eleanor’s face. “Are they teasing you, Eleanor?”

His sister nodded, the blush spreading all over her face and neck. Richard had always felt protective of his younger sister. He bent down to hug her.

“Don’t let them,” he whispered.

“It’s your fiancée who is the worst tease,” Eleanor returned accusingly, not sure whether she should laugh or cry.

“I shall spank her for it at the first opportunity,” Richard answered in a stage whisper, causing Ellen to look up whilst wiping her eyes. Eleanor hugged her brother gratefully.

“I shall help you,” she stated with mock grim in her voice.

At the last moment Ellen swallowed the reply she was about to make. That was good because the door opened again and Lady Lambert showed Don Antonio in.

“I asked Don Antonio to join us for breakfast,” she announced. “I hope you do not mind? No? Please have a seat, Don Antonio!”

There was an empty seat across from Eleanor and without hesitation, Don Antonio claimed it. Before he sat he bowed to Harriet, Ellen, and lastly and most pronounced, to Eleanor who smiled back.

“I trust you enjoined the last evening, Don Antonio?” Sir Anthony enquired politely.

“Most certainly, Sir Anthony. It was the best evening I had since I arrived in London,” Antonio answered, but he looked at Eleanor whilst he spoke.

“I must thank you for the way you entertained my daughter. She enjoyed herself immensely,” Harriet added.

“I assure you that it was entirely my pleasure, Lady Carter. If I may say so, I have rarely seen so much female beauty in one room, yet your daughter easily held her own.”

Eleanor smiled at the compliment. Antonio’s entry had wiped away her self-consciousness and her embarrassment, and she felt strangely at ease.

“You give me too much praise, Don Antonio,” she answered. “Yet I thank you.”

The breakfast continued. Andrew and Emily Lambert joined the table a little later and it was close to two o’clock when the group parted company. Don Antonio left first, but not before he and his mother had been invited for dinner that very evening. Eleanor accompanied him to the door when he left.

She returned to the dining hall with a furious blush and expecting a merciless teasing. In her absence however, Sir Anthony had asked everyone to leave her in peace and they complied. Ellen was to convey a dinner invitation to the Wilkes, and she left too. Before she left she hugged a reluctant Eleanor and whispered in her ear.

“He is a wonderful man. You are so lucky!”

Eleanor looked into Ellen’s eyes and she could see no trace of teasing. Sighing, she hugged her back.

“I shall still get back at you!” she promised and was surprised to hear a delighted giggle from Ellen.

“I’m looking forward to it, dearest!”

Suddenly, Eleanor was very much aware of Ellen’s breasts pressing against her and she hastily broke the embrace.


“Are you quite certain that we shall be welcome, Antonio?” Doña Maria asked her son for the third time. “You did not pressure them?”

“No, Mother, I promise. Lady Carter invited us for dinner and it was her idea.”

“I have to believe you,” she sighed. “I shall go and dress then. You should dress in that light brown coat; it is very becoming for you.”

“Yes, Mother,” Antonio Ruiz de Costa answered stoically.

He knew from experience that he was in for at least an hour of waiting. He honestly did not know why his mother spent so much time dressing when she was dressed in black most of the time. He knew how much care women invested in their clothing, even taking pains to coordinate their undergarments, as if anybody would ever see those! His mother had been a widow for almost seven years, but she still wore black dresses most of the time. Yesterday, she had compromised for a dark grey dress with black fittings. He wished his mother would start living again.

With the help of his confidential servant he shaved and dressed carefully. Finished, he went downstairs, fully expecting to wait for another half hour until his mother appeared. He was surprised to hear her voice from the entrance hall. Walking down the last steps he saw his mother putting on a warm cloak. He forgot to close his mouth. Under the cloak she was wearing a burgundy red dress, set off with white lace. Instead of the tight bun she usually wore, her shining black hair was arranged so that it cascaded down her back. He blinked, but the beautiful woman was still there.

Doña Maria looked at her son, watching for signs of disapproval. All she could see in his eyes however was admiration. Raising her eyebrows, she cast a questioning glance.

“Mother, you look stunning!” Antonio stated.

“Well, I have to uphold the honour of Spanish women against all those blonde and red haired beauties. I cannot do that whilst wearing black,” she explained rationally, but her shining black eyes showed that she enjoyed his response.

Maria was slightly worried about the response she might get from Harriet Carter. They had spoken with each other during the dinner and for the first time, Maria had not felt any hostility from Harriet’s side. Yet, how would she react to a Maria who looked like an eligible woman? She had to find out.

They arrived at the Carter’s house and Maria had the feeling that the large mansion was not really fitting for a man like Anthony Carter. The facade was excessively ornate and it was made to look bigger than it was in the first place. Once they were shown in however, the impression changed. She could see the Carters’ personality in the way the entrance hall was furnished. The Carters, with Harriet in the lead, came to greet them.

“Doña Maria, I am so delighted that you found the time to respond on such short notice,” Harriet smiled taking in her visitor’s appearance. “If I may say so, you look wonderful tonight.”

“I just could not stand grey and black anymore,” Maria answered, delighted by the honest praise and aiming to return the compliment. “Dark colours are much more suited for you to contrast your wonderful hair.”

Harriet nodded with a smile. “We shall have more opportunity to flatter each other later. Let me greet your son first. Don Antonio, I am most delighted that you could make the time tonight. And I speak not only for myself,” she could not help but add.

Don Antonio mumbled a polite response but it was clear that he was greatly distracted. Eleanor had approached the new guests and the two young people were lost in each other’s eyes.

Senorita Eleanora, how wonderful to see you again,” Antonio managed.

“The pleasure is all mine, Excellency,” Eleanor responded with a curtsey.

“Why don’t we show you to the dining room?” Sir Anthony spoke up. “The Wilkes have already arrived and we may just as well get comfortable. Mr. Little, please let Miss Ellen and my son know that the guests have arrived.”

The tall African, officially still Sir Anthony’s coxswain, bowed shortly and turned to go upstairs when he was stopped by Doña Maria.

“John Little? But of course! How could I not recognise you? It is so good to see you again. I trust you are well?”

“Thank you, Doña Maria, I could scarcely be better. If I may, I would like to convey the respectful greetings of my wife Ines.”

“Ines?” Doña Maria expostulated. “Ines Ruiz?”

“Ines Little, for nigh on twenty years, Doña Maria.”

“She is not here, is she?”

“No, we have our own house seeing that she does not work for Sir Anthony.”

Maria stepped forward and put her hand on John Little’s arm startling him slightly.

“Would you and your wife care to pay me a visit at our house? I would really enjoy to see her again, and you too of course. I owe her so much and she was a wonderful companion to me.”

“We should both feel honoured, Doña Maria,” John Little answered in his careful English, now even more perfect than twenty years ago. Bowing again, he turned to walk upstairs to convey the message to Richard and Ellen.

Maria was excited.

“To see Ines again! And married to John Little! Do they have children?”

Harriet laughed at that.

“Do they ever have! Seven of them! All healthy and tall like their father and sweet like their mother. Ines has come a long way too. Do you know Wilson’s Fashion on Bond Street? No? You should go there soon. Ines is responsible for the running of the business. She is one keen businesswoman!”

Richard and Ellen came down the stairs to greet the guests. Richard politely kissed Doña Maria’s hand and exchanged a hand shake with Don Antonio. Ellen was next to greet Doña Maria, and she curtseyed nicely. Maria eyed her and noticed a rosy hue all over the girl’s skin. The blue eyes were wide open as if in wonder and a few strands of hair were out of place. Doña Maria smiled friendly and knowingly.

“How nice to see you again, Miss Wilkes. I trust you enjoy being engaged?”

Ellen blushed and stammered. “Very m-much so, thank you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.