Rent-A-Cock - Cover

Rent-A-Cock

by Sandy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Erotica Sex Story: A lonely divorced woman in her early forties longs for the touch of a man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   .

Siobhan looked at the advert and considered it carefully for the umpteenth time, as she had many times over the preceding weeks. The fact was she had all ready made the decision, what she was really lacking was the courage to make the telephone call. She was not normally an indecisive person and under normal circumstances she could be quite assertive, but she couldn't deny the trepidation she felt at the prospect of making that initial call.

She was a dark haired woman in her early forties, though she often received the compliment that she looked five years younger. Siobhan led a busy life despite no family commitments since her children had grown up and she and her husband had divorced some three years ago. She was slim and generally attractive by any standards, but time and lack of opportunity did little to enhance her social life. What she wanted, craved in fact, was that special human touch and it was that which caused her present wavering in what normally would be a simple matter of follow up.

Siobhan took a deep breath and plunged ahead, thumbing in the numbers to her mobile and pressing the call button.

"Hello?"

"Oh — Hello, you have an advert?"

"Err — that's right." The voice immediately became guarded. "How can I help?"

"Is it genuine?"

The call lasted no more than two minutes and as Siobhan sat in her car staring thoughtfully at her phone, it suddenly occurred to her that it hadn't been nearly so hard as she imagined. After collecting her thoughts, she dialled the hotel to confirm her reservation before pulling back out into the traffic.

Two days later Siobhan walked into the hotel reception and was immediately shown to her room. It was a plush and rather expensive suite with plenty of room, deliberately so; after all she could afford to splash out and treat herself. She set about unpacking her overnight case before taking a shower and dressing for dinner.

By seven-thirty Siobhan was sitting in the bar waiting slightly anxiously for her date as she scanned the menu. A date — was that the correct term, Siobhan wondered, it felt more like a business arrangement than a date. She ordered a glass of wine to settle her nerves and sat back to wait.

At five minutes to eight she saw him enter and was immediately struck by how young he was — why hadn't she thought to ask him his age? Their eyes met across the lounge, he smiled and moved toward her. Still he was presentable enough, but his age — mid to late twenties? She rose from her seat to greet him and discreet introductions were made.

Dinner was ordered and Siobhan had the waiter book it to her room. As they sat exchanging small talk Siobhan had the chance to study him a little more closely. Alan was clean shaven, short tidy hair and deep hazel brown eyes that shone with an amused twinkle. Pretty soon she found herself relaxing into his company and over dinner decided that his perhaps age was not so important after all.

Alan was a student, studying philosophy, sociology and psychology with a view to entering psychiatry when he completed his studies. As it turned out Alan was twenty-six, but by the time he revealed this Siobhan had already made her mind up to go ahead with the arrangement. When he revealed that she was his first client, she wasn't sure how to take the news — did that make her an experiment for him?

"Can I ask you why you called me?" Alan asked her, "I mean, you are a beautiful woman Siobhan, you don't need to use an advert."

"My husband and I got divorced three years ago — three years is a long time to go without."

"But you could find a date anywhere?"

"Really — where?"

"Walk into any pub in town and they would be tripping over themselves, believe me."

"Do you know how hard it is for a woman to walk into a pub on her own? Not to mention the sly the comments drifting after her as she left with a man — no thank you. I much prefer the more discreet approach, which is why we are here, in a hotel where nobody knows me."

Coffee arrived and they continued to chat comfortably when Siobhan glanced at the time and decided it was time. They had been talking for almost two-and-a-half hours, if she didn't instigate the move now it might appear too hasty at the last minute when the Hotel's restaurant closed at eleven.

"Shall we go up?" Siobhan enquired, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"As you wish." He made to rise from his seat, but stopped with a stay of her hand.

"You know I don't pay for sex?"

"You mentioned that on the phone."

"Have you brought them?"

He patted the breast pocket of his jacket and they left the table.

Alan followed Siobhan through the hotel up to her room where she showed him in. She allowed him to pour them each a glass of wine as she sat on the bed and slipped her shoes off. Taking the glass from him she asked him if he had brought protection with him, he confirmed that he had and she asked him to take a shower, nodding to the bathroom. He looked at her slightly confused.

"I'd just prefer it if you showered first." She told him pointedly, giving him little room to manoeuvre.

Setting his glass down he headed to the bathroom. As soon as he had closed the door Siobhan turned the bedside lights on before turning the main light off, creating a softer ambience to the room. Then she quickly slipped out of her clothes, leaving her underwear on and covering herself in a light silk robe. Sending Alan for a shower was only a ploy, one that she had given careful thought to before the evening, giving her the opportunity to slip into something a little more convenient and allow her to compose herself.

When Alan returned he found her lounging propped on the bed. He stood with a towel wrapped strategically around his waist, framed by the doorway as he looked back at her.

"A lady likes to see what she is going to get before she receives it." Again that puzzled look crossed his face. With a little smile Siobhan continued... "Would you remove the towel please?"

She watched the towel fall to the floor and unashamedly drank in the sight of his nakedness. It had been three years since she had last seen a naked man. And this man, her hired lover, was young with a firm flat stomach and a long pink semi-erect cock.

He waited as she unhinged herself from the bed, catching the first glimpse of her underwear through the folds of her robe. She slid down the bed and sat, beckoning him to approach. Siobhan noted his trimmed pubic hair with pleased amusement. She had never seen a man who had taken the trouble to groom himself below. With a quick glance up at his face for reassurance, her slim hand extended out, cupping his downy testicles in her slender fingers as she watched his cock fill out to stand erect before him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.