Wildlife - Cover

Wildlife

Copyright© 2005 by RoperTrace

Chapter 1

Melissa pulled into her driveway in her black Pontiac Firebird. She saw that Bill's truck was already gone. A Friday afternoon sigh escaped from her lips after another week working as an optical technician at the local mall. She had hoped to catch her husband and teenage son before they went on their weekend hunting trip. In their state, as many as two million hunters still practiced the blood sport. Even though she would miss them, it was nice to spend some weekends alone. With the holiday approaching, she could spend a lot of her time shopping without worrying about the "men."

Missy was an attractive brunette with medium length brown hair. Even though she had a few extra pounds, her shapely legs and large bust still kept her hubby's interest. As she entered their modest rancher she took a quick look around the kitchen to see if Bill and Trent had left a mess for her to clean up. She was pleasantly surprised at the relative tidy appearance greeting her.

While taking off her earrings, Missy walked into their bedroom and kicked off the high heels she wore to work. Most of the other staff wore flat, sensible shoes. Missy had worn the heels for so long that she didn't mind them, and besides she liked the way it set off her calves. At thirty-eight she still liked to flirt with the attractive men who came into their optical store. It was mostly harmless and Missy liked the extra attention her dresses and shapely, nylon-clad legs seemed to garner.

Taking off her dress and nylons, Missy put on one of her terry cloth bathrobes over her bra and panties. The robe was made to look like a Steeler's Jersey and went down to mid thigh. After hanging up her dress, she reached for her cigarettes. Working inside at the mall made it difficult to take smoke breaks, and Melissa wished she could kick the habit. Trying to be a responsible parent, she only smoked outdoors at home. She threw on her bedroom slippers and started out the back door with cigarettes and lighter in hand. She stopped before exiting as another thought hit her. Going back she reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer. Now she went out the back door and stood in their breezeway, which separated the garage and house. Missy expertly lit the cigarette with her free hand. After deeply inhaling, she exhaled the smoke and took a sip of the beer.

Standing in the cool fall air with the late afternoon sun on her, she felt the tension starting to leave her body as she smoked and drank her beer. Missy always prided herself on being a simple "country girl" and didn't particularly like the typical "girlie" drinks offered at some bars. The fact that her husband and son were in pursuit of wild game and she was a Steeler's fan kind of summed up her lifestyle. That didn't mean she wasn't feminine or didn't like to be pampered and treated like a lady.

As she smoked and drank her beer, a light fall breeze kicked up and the robe Missy was wearing started to blow open. In her haste she had neglected to put the terry cloth belt around the robe. As the wind blew against her bare thighs, Missy momentarily left the robe hang open and just smoked and drank her beer. The sun kissing her thighs actually felt good in contrast to the cool air blowing up her legs. She moved back another step into breeze-way to get out of the wind, and to provide a modest amount of privacy from the neighbors.

Still standing in the warm sunshine, the wind no longer was hitting her and the combined effect of the alcohol, cigarettes and warm sun gave her a heady feeling. Leaning back against the sun warmed wall, she left her head rest on the siding and propped one foot back on the wall. Closing her eyes, she took another drag on the cigarette, and with one foot in the raised position, the robe dropped off her firm thigh and opened a little wider. Not making a move to stop it, Missy closed her eyes and allowed the robe to separate an inch over her breasts.

Almost unconsciously, she raised her propped foot another inch or two and the robe now opened wider still. Missy's black lacy bra poked through the front of the robe, and the small butterfly tattooed over her left breast now enjoyed the sunshine in full view. Opening her eyes, Missy saw that the neighbor's cars weren't in the driveway across the street, usually meaning that they hadn't come home from work yet. As she finished the first cigarette, she took a few steps forward and flicked the butt onto the moist ground of her flowerbed. She retrieved another from the pack and lit it, inhaling deeply.

Standing outdoors, enjoying her smokes, beer, and most of all the semi nudity, Missy felt exhilarated and the tension from her workweek was slipping from her body. After lighting up, she once again moved a few steps backward to rest against the sun-warmed side of her rancher. Living on a dead-end street afforded them almost no traffic, except neighbors, and the rare mail or delivery trucks. Without traffic, the noise level was very low, and she could hear a car coming up their street long before it arrived.

Taking another long swallow of the beer, Missy decided to lose the panties under her robe. She had learned of her exhibitionist nature when she was only thirteen years old. Thinking it was something she might outgrow, she smiled to herself as she felt the black bikinis on her ankles. Stepping out of them, she just left them lay at her feet as she smoked. Closing her eyes again, she gave a little shudder as the fall air touched the wetness now evident between her legs. Setting the near empty bottle of beer down beside her, Missy placed the cigarette between her lips and reached under her robe to loosen the bra. Opening the front clasp, she reached into the loose sleeves of the robe and pulled the straps off her shoulders. When the second strap was loose, she pulled the bra out of the sleeve and dropped it with her panties.

Turning towards the street, Missy took another long look at the home almost directly across the street and saw only blackness behind the large picture window of the Engel's home. Taking another step forward she stood at almost the entrance to their breeze-way and a quick look up and down the street revealed no walkers or cars in sight. Emboldened by the lack of traffic and the alcohol, Missy opened the front of her robe. Before she stepped back again, Missy pulled the robe off her shoulders and allowed it to separate several inches from her neck to her knees.

When her breasts and pussy were fully exposed, she closed her eyes and rolled her head back and left the sun kiss her soft skin. The fall air was crisp and her bare nipples hardened in the late afternoon sunshine. Opening her eyes, Missy stepped back again to the siding and leaned back with her feet spread apart. The robe in back of her kept the siding from touching her back, but it now slipped off her shoulders and her whole front was deliciously exposed. Like all exhibitionists, Missy almost wished a delivery truck or car would drive by. If she stood still, they probably might not see her, but then that was half the fun.

She decided to smoke a third cigarette and finish the beer while standing there almost nude. With a teenage son in the house, Missy hadn't been able to practice her fetish as much as she would have liked. When they were first married and still dating, Bill was okay with his wife wanting to expose herself in public, but with the birth of Trent, he had frowned on it.

Missy had toyed with the idea of setting up an anonymous web site, where she could practice some of her wild side. However, nothing compared to actual public exposure. As she finished the beer, Missy decided what the hell, and dropped her robe altogether. She now stood totally naked in their breeze-way, outdoors in November, and smoked her cigarette. Getting still bolder, she walked forward and looked down the street. No cars, not a person in sight. She casually walked fifty feet to the end of their driveway and retrieved the mail from their mailbox. As she turned, she looked over her shoulder, and then walked the fifty feet back to the breeze-way with her ample ass swaying.

Rick had heard the car come up the street about thirty minutes earlier. He had taken a personal day from work, since his back had been acting up again. His pickup truck was in the garage, and Karen, his wife was still at work at the local grocery store. Looking out of his bedroom window, where he had been lying watching TV, he saw the black Firebird pull into the driveway directly across the street. Perking up he watched as their pretty, busty neighbor quickly got out of her car and go inside. He loved watching her ass sway in the tight dress and how the sun shone on her pretty brown hair.

When she went inside, he sighed and turned back to watching the court TV show. Several minutes later, he looked out the window again, just out of curiosity. He perked up again, as he saw Missy coming outside to smoke, and she was dressed in a bathrobe, no less. Rick decided to get a better vantage point, so he moved to the living room, but stayed well back of the large window. As he passed the hallway closet, he opened the door and retrieved the camcorder and tripod he kept handy for filming deer and other wildlife in their backyard.

The camcorder had a 20X zoom lens and from this distance, Rick could almost read the label on Missy's beer bottle. Staying on the far side of the living room he setup the camcorder as far away from the large window as possible. When he looked through the viewfinder, Rick watched as Missy stood in the sun and smoked and drank her beer. While no raving beauty, her wholesome image and ample body caused a stir in his sweat pants. He zoomed in a little closer and saw with a smile on his face that her robe was starting to flap in the breeze. With the power up on 10-X power, he saw the black panties and bra peeking through the opening in the front of her robe.

"Oh my God", was all Rick could utter when he saw his pretty neighbor drop her black bikini panties down around her ankles. He was having trouble keeping her image steady in the viewfinder and backed the power down a few notches. He praised himself for the third time on his decision to take a personal day from work. This was the most exciting wildlife photography he had ever captured, and the surprise was; it wasn't even in the backyard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.