Carmen, Showing More -- Wanting It, Too - Cover

Carmen, Showing More -- Wanting It, Too

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Carmen's tight clothes and revealing lingerie get put to the test by Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I'd always known Carmen was a sexy woman. She didn't often give you that indication overtly and outwardly, but you can tell a lot about the way a woman sits, moves and how she dresses as to how hot and sexy she is. I'd often noticed her bending over and giving me a shot down her tops, and what I'd seen there was enough to give me a hardon every time.

In recent days, she given me more than one peek down inside her blouse and I could see that she wore some very nice, breast-emphasazing bras. I could tell from the outline of her bras underneath blouses, tops, and sweaters that she loved the demi-bras that showed off half her breasts even though they cupped her rounded C-cup tits nicely. Then one day last week, Carmen probably unknowingly was showing me far more than I'd ever seen before. She had on a button-up blouse and it was obviously too small for Carmen. As I sat at a table near her, the blouse was gaping just between the buttons where her bra came across her chest. And, there clearly for me to see was the front closure of her bra. Ahhhhhhhhh, yes, Carmen, you fucking hottie -- wearing not only the sexy demi-bras but picking the kind that have that single clasp in front that opens and frees the cups of the bra.

I'd finally had all I could take without acting -- I stood and went over to where Carmen sat at her desk. We were totally alone -- and even though I knew Carmen was married, and had two kids, I could see that she was one very sexy, hot woman. I took a chance and decided to "press to test" as they say and see what I could get away with.

I bent over in front of Carmen and looked into her eyes, "Carmen, I've been around you all these months and I've finally reached the point where I've got to see if you're intentionally seducing me or just oblivious to how sexy and hot you are," I said, and without hesitation, I slid my hand in the space between the buttons on Carmen's blouse where it was gaping open. In an instant, I had my hand on the front clasp of her bra, and I popped the snap, hearing and seeing the clasp come undone and the two bra cups pop back once that been unfastened.

"Now, Carmen, you can either tell me you don't know what I'm doing and I'll profusely apologize and hope we're still friends, or you can tell me that now that I've just undone your bra, you're more than willing to let me unbutton your blouse and you're going to show me your tits," I said, as I knew if Carmen only looked she clearly see that she'd given me one huge hardon. I looked into her eyes as I slowly pulled my hand out of the gaping part of her blouse, and her eyes met mine in a look that I'd have never predicted.

"You're the first man I've had show me any special attention in I don't remember when, Tom," Carmen said. I could almost see tears forming at the corner of her eyes, and then she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse for me. "Tom, I can't fuck you, not today, but I want to show you my tits, and I want you to undo your pants and let me suck your big cock. You think you're the only one who notices things?" Carmen said as she quickly got her blouse unbuttoned from top to bottom. Carmen pulled her too-tight blouse out of the waistband of her pants and then she reached down, pulling me over closer to her chair and before I knew it, she had my belt undone, my pants unzipped and she had my cock out and her hand wrapped firmly around it as she began stroking me to full erection.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.