Coping With An Open Wound
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The fifteenth story in the Caddymaster saga. Jackie makes the mistake of going against the wishes of his wife and his mother. His father and brother think he's crazy to be fighting this battle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

The next morning I got up and got ready for another delivery trip. I needed to get over to Billy's farm before seven that morning to have any chance of getting back home that night. Of course, Ellen was already up and wanting to talk some more about our current bone of contention. If Gloria was awake, she was hiding somewhere, out of sight, so it would just be the two of us talking.

"Jackie, you didn't mean what you said about it being your parent's plan to split us up, right?" Like me, Ellen had her vulnerabilities. Trust wasn't something either of us excelled in.

"Babe, you've got to know how much they want me to have some children. I'm the oldest son. I carry the name forward. Ray is next, but it's always been the oldest son whose children carry the most weight. It's archaic, I know, but that's just how it is. You've put us in a situation where they get what they've wanted almost no matter what happens. If I went along with your Gloria babymaker scheme, they wouldn't be satisfied with only one kid. You wouldn't be either."

"Jackie, I swear I'll be satisfied with just the one. You know how bad I want your baby. It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't yours."

"Goddamnit! That's what I've been trying to tell you! I don't want any kids if they aren't mine and yours. I don't really want any kids period. If they were ours, I'd have to go along, otherwise, no way. I've got to get over to Billy's, we'll talk some more later." I kissed her and scooted out the door. I figured she'd be up and out the door soon enough herself, heading over to my parent's house to try to find out whether or not they had set her up. In a way I'd have liked to have been there to see it. Ellen didn't often go up against someone like my mother. I was counting on the seeds of doubt I'd planted having sufficient time to germinate in Ellen's mind before my mother got the chance to talk her out of her fears. I figured mom would probably manage to settle her down this time, but I still had several cards left to play myself, and so I knew I could get her all jacked up again if needed.

When I got home that night, around eleven, Ellen was asleep in our bed. Gloria was laying on the couch, watching some television. She was wearing a robe over a blue nightie of some kind. The robe was open, probably because it was a warm night, and I could see the outline of one of her boobs. I went and got myself a beer and came back to the living room and sat down in my recliner.

"So Gloria, how'd you let yourself get roped into this little plan of Ellen's? I always thought you were the smart one in your family." Gloria looked at me as I was speaking. She had a nice face, cute rather than pretty. Her body, at least what I'd been able to see up until then, was pretty good too. She had bigger tits than average and a nice round ass. Her hair had been a darker color than it now was, probably by three or four shades. It was a light brown that night, and shoulder length with even bangs in the front. Her legs had looked pretty good when I'd first seen her when Ray brought her over.

"Jackie, Ellen told me already not to let you pump me for information. If you have any questions, you need to go to her with them, Ok?" She was very serious when she said that. I could tell I was making her a little nervous at least.

"I can't pump you for information, but can I pump you for anything else?" I gave her one of my best smiles. She smiled right back at me when I did it.

"Maybe." She seemed to feel she was on firmer ground now, and I noticed her nipple had become extended.

"Did Ellen tell you that she wants me to get you pregnant? And if she did, do you want to get pregnant?"

"Ellen told me that I can stay here and finish college and she'd help me with the costs and my expenses. She said I'd be expected to sleep with you and, if I got pregnant, that you and she would keep the baby and adopt it to raise as your own. I thought it was a pretty good deal, Jackie. I've always thought you were cute and I'd be helping Ellen out at the same time. If Ellen doesn't mind, we could have some fun and just see what happens. I'm not like Glenda and mom Jackie, I've only ever been with one other guy, and that was only for about a month before we broke up."

"Gloria, let's go into your room and we'll talk about getting started with Ellen's plan." she got up and I followed her into the guest room. It took about two minutes for the two of us to get undressed and under the sheet. She did have a nice body and her big boobs were nice and firm even though they felt strange after years of only playing with Ellen's. She was a little afraid of my dick at first, but I was patient with her and soon had her calmed back down and rubbing it with her hands. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was. I was only able to get one finger into her at first. We started kissing and touching and just acting natural, like we were girlfriend and boyfriend. It was a long time before I was able to get fully seated in her pussy and start to move in and out. Her natural lubrication had long since kicked in and she was able to relax enough that it wasn't causing her any pain, just a lot of unusual pressure. Once she got it going, she was active and energetic. Just before I was going to cum, I pulled it out and moved up to fuck her titties. She seemed to like that too, keeping her eyes on the head of my cock as it appeared and disappeared from her view. I could just reach her mouth on the long strokes, and she was soon giving me little licks everytime I passed by within her reach. I lifted up again and started fucking her mouth in earnest, finally shooting a good sized load into her mouth. She didn't seem too happy when I did that, but she was finally forced to swallow in order to breathe. I pulled out of her mouth and smiled down at her. "Gloria, it might not be too good an idea to tell Ellen every single thing that happens between us. If she were to find out that you sucked out my cum instead of taking it inside your pussy, she might get upset. If she asks you whether or not we fucked, you can tell her the truth, that we did. How was it for you, by the way? Did you enjoy it?"

"God yes. It was sure different than with Dave. Next time, can you do it in me rather than taking it out? I was really ready for you to squirt it in me. I liked the other stuff too, except for the taste, that was yucky." I kissed her good night and went into my own bedroom to go to sleep with my wife. I knew she could smell Gloria on me, and that is just what I wanted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.