James Goes West - Cover

James Goes West

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - James wants to go out west to seek his fortune. See how his travels unwind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Harem   Slow  

My family and I enjoyed a nice fall. We harvested the last of our garden. Our mares were all springing very heavy and Breeze gave me a fine big son.

She took a while getting over the birth, since it was her first and my boy was big. After she was feeling better, we were all sitting together and Breeze asked me what I would name my son. I told her I wanted to name him after my father. Matthew Evans II was named, and all of my wives thought that was a wonderful name. Breeze particularly liked his name, and told me later that she was so proud that I would give our son my father's name.

"I am proud of my son and his mother. I am proud that you would want my son," I told her with a kiss.

Our mares brought us two paint fillies, a paint colt and a dun colt. Our horse herd was growing steadily. I hoped it was growing in quality as well as quantity.

Naomi had not gotten pregnant and she was a bit down about it her erratic cycles had fooled her. Nita and Breeze told her that they felt sure that she would eventually bring a child for our family. I told her I hoped she would, because I wanted our child very much.

Naomi hugged me and told me that I was her dream husband and she wanted my sons and daughters.

As fall turned into winter we allowed our stock to graze on the standing hay in the pasture. I also gave them some grain every other day to make sure there was plenty of milk for the little ones. I decided that we needed a cow to milk for our children, also.

I was in my nineteenth year as 1856 came around. I thought about my life and how I was blessed with a wonderful family, a good farm and a good place to live. I told my family how blessed I felt to have them and our life. They all agreed.

I went hunting for elk. On the second day I found and shot a big cow elk. I field dressed her and hooked her up to Bob's saddle and dragged her over the snow back toward the farm.

Near the end of the day, I found a man lying in the snow. He was hurt, a broken lower leg. I asked him what happened. He answered in poor Arapaho, "My horse spooked and threw me, I hit wrong and my leg broke."

I immobilized his leg with a rough splint, caught his horse, which hadn't gone far, and loaded him up. He was shocky and couldn't ride sitting up, so I tied him across the saddle.

I took him toward the house. We camped that evening and had some elk for supper.

The young man, Big Otter, was a Commanche. He hadn't attacked me, or made any overt hostile actions, so I treated him like a guest.

We arrived home the next afternoon. I skinned and cut up the elk with Nita's help. Naomi and Bright Morning took care of Big Otter. Bright Morning knew how to set his leg. She set it and he fainted from the pain.

We made Big Otter a pallet in front of the second fireplace, near where Bright Morning and Yellow Grass slept.

As his health improved, Big Otter began to be haughty with the women. I sat with him and said, "I know you will not shame your family by treating my wives and family poorly while they are taking care of your needs out of the goodness of their hearts."

I could see he was ashamed of himself.

I heard him ask all of my family to forgive him for his behavior during the day. I felt like he was an honest young man, and wanted to do what was right.

I came to find out that Big Otter was twenty-two years old, and had not married yet. He wanted to be a warrior.

We had a discussion a time or two about wars and fighting. I told him that I just wanted to farm and raise my family. Breeze was very proud of me and happened to hear this. "James is very brave and strong, but he is also very good and gentle. All of his wives love him very much."

I hugged her and said, "Thank you."

The spring came and we ploughed and planted. Big Otter got able to get around, so he decided to head to his home. I gave him a bow and some arrows to go along with his knife and hatchet. We told each other farewell, and he headed home.

I decided to head out and procure some more of the gold ore to buy some cattle with. I packed up my things and took three pack animals and twelve bags for the ore. I took Eagle Eye to ride and Bob, Sis and Rocky for pack stock.

My family sent me some food and water. I packed up my tools, and headed out. I went armed as usual.

I went directly to the gold mine, and mined my bags full of high-grade ore. I headed back home and made a quick and uneventful trip.

I got back in time to cultivate the corn again and begin to prepare for harvesting the wheat.

All of my wives were very loving for the week after I returned. Naomi would make beautiful tender love and then begin crying. I tried to comfort her, but I was very worried about her. I spoke to each of my wives and to Bright Morning about Naomi and they each told me a very similar thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.