James Goes West - Cover

James Goes West

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - James wants to go out west to seek his fortune. See how his travels unwind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Harem   Slow  

Since we had recently managed to kill nine Comanche warriors, I was afraid more would come looking for the missing warriors.

It was time to harvest the wheat, so we spent the last two weeks of June harvesting it. I had to make Breeze and Nita take it easy. Harvesting by hand is a hard and dirty job, but we had a good crop of wheat.

We stored the wheat in the barn and put up enough in the loft to have for seed next year. After we recovered from harvesting the wheat, Naomi began making bread for us every week. All the other women wanted to learn how to make it, so there were lessons and plenty of good bread and rolls made.

I followed some bees back to their hive from the garden and robbed some honey from them. I got stung several times, but the look on the children's faces when they had some on their bread made the stings worth it.

It got to be time for the trip to Eden. Naomi had gotten together with the others and convinced me to take her with me.

Since I was taking her with me, I decided to take some of our extra horses to town to sell them for a bit of extra money. I took all six of the geldings. We hitched up Sis and Rocky to Nita's wagon and I rode Bob. Naomi took her revolver and her rifle. I took my shotgun and my revolver.

We pushed as hard as possible, but it took two days longer to reach Eden than when I was by myself. I know that two things were much better than my last trip. The first one was that with Naomi and I both to cook we had better food, and Naomi got as much sex as she wanted. I was used to having regular sex with three women, and she was getting it all.

Two weeks into the trip, Naomi said, "James, I am a week late for my period. I hope I am pregnant."

"I hope that I can keep trying to get you that way for the rest of the trip," I answered with a smile.

We got to Eden the next week. I was able to get twenty-five dollars a head for the six horses. Naomi picked out several dresses for my family. I bought canned fruit and some different seeds for our garden. I found a small range, and was able to buy it for sixty dollars. Naomi was very happy with the stove. I bought an anvil and some smith's tools and some steel for making nails and horseshoes.

Naomi bought a bunch of salt and spices in addition to sugar and coffee and bacon. I told her, "I think we are near our limit." I bought caps, powder, shot and lead.

On the way out of town, I saw four men beating up a couple of Indians. "What is going on?" I asked in Arapaho.

"These men are stealing our hides," one of the young man answered.

"That will be enough of that," I said cocking my shotgun.

Naomi raised her rifle and cocked it.

"Get your things and move away from these thieves," I told the young men.

The four men were eyeing us closely. One said, "I'll kill you for this."

Naomi shot him in the chest, pulled her revolver and said, "No you won't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.