James Goes West
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - James wants to go out west to seek his fortune. See how his travels unwind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Harem   Slow  

I rode up and everyone came running up to me. Nita handed Juliette to Bright Morning and quickly felt me all over, looking for any wounds. "I am fine, Sweetie. The Commanches tried to kill me, but I was able to kill them first."

"Oh, James," Nita said, "I was so afraid for you that my milk almost stopped."

"You rest now and make milk for my daughter," I told her with a hug and a kiss.

Naomi and Breeze then came up and hugged and kissed me.

Bright Morning walked over to Yellow Grass, who was patting a horse in the string. "Your Father and brother are avenged. James will take care of us."

"Breeze, what is she talking about," I whispered.

"James, by killing those four warriors you have avenged her husband and son, and taken her and her daughter in. They are yours," she explained.

"I like them both, but I don't love Bright Morning."

"Sweetheart, she isn't your wife. She is your responsibility, and your slave. Her family's honor requires that she serve you. Our family's honor requires that you care for her and act as Yellow Grass' guardian."

"Let me think about it," I answered. I began unloading the horses.

I heard Naomi tell Bright Morning, "Don't worry, James will do the right thing. He always does."

This raiding party had obviously done well. They had eight horses, many hides, about 75 pounds of dried meat, and an equal amount of dried fruit and vegetables. They also had seven knives, six bows, thirty-five arrows, and a forty-five caliber rifle with possibles.

One of the horses was Grey Fox's warhorse, a good paint stallion. There were two good roan mares, and a dun stallion. The other horses were average stock; shod geldings, so I assume they were stolen from a white man.

After the stock was unloaded, I asked Bright Morning to stake them out to graze along with the others. She smiled brightly and answered, "Yes, James. Naomi told me you would do the right thing."

I called Yellow Grass over and kissed her forehead. "I know that you will be a fine daughter and bring no shame on your mother and I." She smiled and ran off to help George.

I began to plow the field for sowing to wheat the next day. By the end of October the field was sown.

One morning in early November, I heard and saw a flock of Geese on the pond. I got Nita's shotgun, which had been stored, and loaded it with birdshot. I sneaked to the pond and fired across their heads and killed six, and wounded one that I had to shoot out of the air. I stripped and waded into the pond and retrieved my game. The girls all came down when they heard the shots.

When Yellow Grass saw me, she covered her mouth and then whispered to the rest. I saw Bright Morning whisper something back. I dried off and put my clothes back on. We all plucked the geese and saved the down for a pillow.

I asked Naomi what all the whispering was about down at the pond. She told me that Yellow Grass had said that I was very handsome, and that Bright Morning had told her that my true beauty was in my heart. I smiled and hugged her, "I hope that I won't disappoint you all too much." She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

Roasted goose was a nice change in our diet.

A couple of weeks later, Bright Morning gave me a wolf fur cap that tied under the chin and covered my ears and the back of my neck. It was made from one of the hides from the Comanches. It also sported a goose quill with red marks.

Breeze said, "That feather has the marks of a warrior, and honorable man. It shows that it was given by Grey Fox's family."

I hugged Bright Morning and told her, "I am so sorry about Big Crow and Grey Fox. You are my family now, I will always take care of you."

She shook in my arms and I felt the tears wetting my shirt.

We all had a good winter. The girls made warm coats for us all from hides that I recovered from the Comanches and those animals we killed. I made beds for us, and the girls made mattresses filled with corn shucks. Our house and family was becoming more comfortable each year.

Juliette was very healthy. Nita was also.

Breeze came to me in January and told me that my son would be here next fall. I was very excited; I picked her up and hugged her. "I love you Breeze."

That same month, a small party of hunters stopped by the cabin. One of them was Bright Morning's cousin. We invited them in and had a meal. He and Bright Morning had a talk and he came over to me and told me he appreciated my taking care of his cousin and her daughter.

"I care for them because they are family," I told him. He smiled and they rode off.

Telling Bright Morning's cousin that she was family will help all of the family should the Arapaho go on the warpath against whites on or near their lands. James always helping them and feeding any who stop by shows him to be a good provider thus gaining him much respect also. Naomi taught Bright Morning to shoot. I gave her a pistol for her own and the rifle that I rescued from the Comanches.

In February, I crushed up the gold and silver ore, crudely smelted it and poured it up into small ingots. I told Breeze and Bright Morning that these were not for making bullets.

While I was fooling with the ore, Naomi and Bright Morning both killed a buffalo. We enjoyed the fresh meat and also enjoyed having the frozen meat that didn't have to be dried.

When the snow melted in March, I ploughed the field below the pond for corn. The wheat survived the winter and began to grow when the weather was warm enough.

I also ploughed the garden spot, and Nita began to work there putting out compost to help with the fertility.

I caught some fish out of the pond, and we had a good spring. Our crops were looking good. The mares foaled two fillies.

Grey Fox's horse, Eagle Eye, and Dan, the other stud, bred all the mares as soon as they cycled. We had plenty of mules and geldings for work stock, so the breeding wasn't a problem.

As the weather warmed, I changed to my regular hat. The next morning my feather was stuck in the band of the hat and attached. I knew Bright Morning had done it and told her thanks. She hugged me and told me I was a good man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.