James Goes West - Cover

James Goes West

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - James wants to go out west to seek his fortune. See how his travels unwind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Harem   Slow  

I was a little surprised at Nita's description of her feelings. I cared for her and George. I must admit that I thought she was very pretty. Her short 5' 1" frame was carrying all the female traits in plenty. Her blonde hair and blue eyes suited her complexion.

I reached out and caressed her cheek. She sighed and said, "James, I know that we will be a burden on you, but I will work hard for our family. George will too, when he is able."

"Nita, I want you, and I want George, too. I want you both to be mine."

Nita squealed, and jumped into my arms. "James, thank you."

I kissed her gently and said, "No, thanks to you for being willing to give yourself and George to me."

Naomi and Breeze came running up, Breeze was carrying George. Nita jumped up and ran and kissed Breeze and Naomi, and took George and brought him to me and said, "Baby, James is going to be your new papa, and Breeze and Naomi are going to be your mommies along with me."

George smiled and hugged his Momma.

Naomi and Breeze both came up and hugged and kissed me. Breeze said, "James, you are doing the right thing for us and for yourself. You will never be sorry."

There were tears in my eyes as I kissed Breeze again. We walked back to our camp and all piled up together under the wagon.

After George went to sleep, I felt Breeze wiggling around and then she climbed up on my chest. I hugged her and felt nothing but skin and it felt great. She was soft, with muscles underneath. Her butt was nice and firm and smooth and she wiggled and giggled as I felt her all over.

She kissed me and whispered, "James, I get you tonight."

I kissed her lips and face. I nuzzled her neck and asked, "Do I get you, too?"

"James, Husband, you get me any time you want me. My wives have told me that I get you to myself tonight. I want to see you and feel you all over and I want you to see and feel me all over."

She began kissing me all over my face and neck. She was feeling my chest and stomach. "Oh, James, you are a very handsome man. I love the feel of your muscles. What is this?" she chuckled, feeling my penis. I was as hard as steel.

"Look here, Nita. I know you want to see," she said holding my penis up so Nita could look too.

Nita looked and covered her mouth and gasped, "He is beautiful."

Naomi said, "I told you."

Nita said, "But you didn't tell me he is this beautiful."

Nita reached over and felt my chest and stomach. Then she leaned over and kissed me strongly. "I hope I can wait 'til my turn."

Breeze slid back up until I could reach her breasts and I nuzzled her and suckled her breasts. She was built for sex and I liked it. Her breasts were medium sized and her nipples and areolas were large and dark. They contrasted beautifully with her light complexion.

I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and she groaned and said, "You make me want to nurse you, and our babies."

She was getting excited and slid herself down and impaled herself on me. She worked herself down onto me and I had to hold back from slamming into her; it felt so good. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard. She started whispering in my ear in Arapaho. I couldn't keep up with what she was saying, but I knew it was good so I didn't worry.

I needed to go faster so I hugged her and rolled myself on top. I began moving faster and harder. I was breathing hard and Breeze was grunting with every stroke. She locked her feet behind my butt and pulled me into her. I could feel myself getting ready to come, and she was close also. I began to spend. Breeze inhaled and I knew she was about to scream. I kissed her and muffled her cry as we both finished a very satisfying time.

After a few minutes for breathing Breeze said (in Arapaho), "You are a wonderful lover, my sweet husband."

I answered, "Thank you my beautiful wife. You are very exciting to me, also."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.