James Goes West
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James wants to go out west to seek his fortune. See how his travels unwind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Harem   Slow  

We loaded our camp up the next morning and discussed what our next move should be.

"James, as far as I am concerned, we are a couple. I will go where you go and I expect you to do the same," she said quite plainly.

"If you are expecting an argument out of me, you are mistaken," I agreed with a smile and a kiss.

She hugged me for a minute or so smiling and rocking side to side.

"I think we should go to Jackson and cross the Pearl River on the ferry there. Then we will move on to Natchez and cross the Mississippi on a boat there," I said.

"I hear Natchez is a very rough place, James. I don't think we should stay around there any longer than we have to," she added.

"I also think that we should see if we can find a few weeks work at Jackson. It is a big city, and there should be enough work to buy us a few things we'll need before we get away from civilization," she told me.

I laughed, and said, "Do you think Louisiana and Arkansas are wild and wooly?"

"Enough," was her answer.

We rode into Meridian and bought a few supplies and some additional cooking and eating utensils. I bought Naomi a belt knife; the storekeeper called it an Arkansas toothpick. I thought it was a good size for utility work and big enough for a weapon, if need be. She kissed my cheek and told me thanks.

I blushed like an apple, and smiled.

We got out of Meridian around nine in the morning and followed the road to Jackson. We saw several big farms along the way. We tried to be particular where we got drinking water. My dad had told me not to drink downstream from livestock if I could help it.

The weather was hot, as this was the month of August. Naomi and I were still sleeping under the wagon and hugging at night.

The second night out from Meridian, she asked, "James, don't you want me?"

"Yes, Naomi, I want you very much, but the parts I want first are here," I touched her head, "and here," I put my hand between her breasts. "I know that if you will have me, I want you."

Her eyes were tearing up. "James, I want you, but you need to know I am not a virgin. Abe and I were lovers, and he was killed before we married."

"Is that why there were no more beaus?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am afraid Abe would drink some and then he would talk," she said.

"Naomi, I still want you, but I never want to hear about this again. If you are going to be my woman, I want you to be mine."

She kissed my lips and said, "I will never mention it again."

"James, I want you," she said.

I took my sleeping clothes off with some help from Naomi. When she saw my body she sucked in her breath and covered her mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh, James, you are very handsome," she said.

"I'm glad you think so," I answered.

I helped her undress. She is very pretty. Her tall, slim figure is still curvy, especially since she is eating enough now. Her breasts are nice handfuls, but not large. Her nipples sit on top like a garnish. Her dark brown hair just suits her complexion, and her brown eyes are like pools, sometimes calm sometimes fiery. I thought Naomi was beautiful and told her so.

She snuggled up to me and sighed.

I pulled her on top of me. She straddled my waist and I could feel my erection pressing into her. She reached down and guided me to her entrance.

I was very excited and so was she. I pushed up and she pushed back and we slid together. She groaned and said, "James, you feel very good to me."

"Uh huh" I said. That was about all I could manage at the time. My head was spinning from the sensations.

I hugged her close to my chest and then felt down to her beautiful butt. I felt it rise and fall as we made love. I didn't last long and Naomi felt me spend and hugged me.

"I have a lot to teach you about making love, James. I know the lessons will be fun," she said with an open-mouthed kiss. "My mother told me all about it before she died when I was fourteen."

"My family is good, but they don't talk about sex. I know almost nothing," I said. "If it is as good as what we just did, I know a will be a willing pupil."

She patted my cheek and lay her head on my chest.

When I awoke the next morning, she was still there.

We continued our trip, and talked and learned from each other. I thought often about the wonderful schooling I was getting from Naomi. She taught me how to get her excited and give her orgasms. I knew that if we needed to be quiet, sex was out of the question. When she had one everything within a quarter of a mile knew it.

She taught me about oral sex on her and me. If I wasn't tired she could get me to spend three or four times in a night. I don't know if there was a limit on the number of times she could orgasm, I never found it.

We got to Jackson in a week. I found a short-term job working in a wheelwright's shop. He was building a run of wagons. When I told him I had worked in a wagon factory in Demopolis, he hired me for a dollar a day. Mr. Jones allowed me to build two spare wheels for my wagon, using his equipment after hours. I only had to pay for materials.

Naomi got a job as a baker for a restaurant. She was earning $ .50 a day for only 6 hours of work. Her good bread was making the restaurant more in business than that.

Mt. Jones liked my work, and offered to keep me on until the spring, if I wanted. I talked it over with Naomi. She liked her job at the restaurant, and could stay on as long as she wanted, so we stayed until the spring.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.