Cindy Gets Gangbanged - Cover

Cindy Gets Gangbanged

by RoperTrace

Copyright© 2005 by RoperTrace

Erotica Sex Story: Mature woman landlord gets man-handled by three young men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

The three teenage boys watched as the moving van pulled away from the rancher sitting at the end of Scull lane. From their vantage point in the pines neighboring the backyard, they could see the Smith's loading up their station wagon.

It was a warm fall day and they laid prone on the pine needles, watching as Karen Smith carefully bent over and placed her toddler in his car seat. All three of the boys groaned and ground their loins into the soft needles, as they focused on Karen's shapely rear-end straining against her tight shorts.

"Sure would like some of that," Grant said to his companions.

"Like you would know what to do with a piece of ass like that," said Kenny, the oldest of the three.

"Yea, right!" chimed in Bobby.

They continued their vigil until the Smiths were loaded up and drove their eight year-old car out the driveway and headed towards their new destination. As the sun was starting to set, the three young men trotted in at an angle to the rear of the rancher. Being the last home on Scull lane, they avoided being seen by any of the neighbors as they jimmied a bedroom window and left themselves into the house.

Partially closing the window behind them, they noticed that the Smiths were fairly neat, but had left behind an old bed and some other furniture of little value. Quickly checking out the kitchen, they were rewarded with several long neck bottles of lite-beer and also some partially filled liquor and wine bottles in one of the cabinets.

Grant and Bobby each started on the beer, while Kenny found a glass and some ice in the freezer. He poured himself some bourbon and drank a small portion while adjusting to its heat. Thirty minutes later, all three young men were basking in an alcoholic glow when they heard a car approaching and turning into the driveway.

On alert, Bobby ran to bedroom bordering the driveway and peered out the window. He returned a few seconds later, "It's the owner's wife, and she's getting out of the car!"

Kenny ordered the other two to get out of sight, and he took up a position in the hallway next to the main living room.

Cindy wanted to check on the condition of their house, soon after the Smiths moved out. Her husband had rented the rancher to the young couple and was still in possession of their $750 security deposit. If the house was in decent shape they would forward the money, since they had been good tenants

Using her key, Cindy went in the rear entrance and quickly unlocked the door. She made a quick trip to bathroom located next to the laundry. She really needed to go after an hour's drive. When finished, she washed her hands and opened the door.

As she proceeded down the hallway to the kitchen, a strong hand was clasped over her mouth and she was roughly pulled up against a tall attacker. She froze when she saw the knife waving in front of her eyes by her assailant's free hand.

He whispered in her ear, "If you scream or fight me, I'll cut you real bad. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head in his grasp, and she felt him lower the hand from her mouth.He quickly wrapped it around her waist. "Please don't hurt me, I'll give you whatever you want."

"That's right bitch, you will give us whatever we want! Now get down on the floor and keep your head down and your eyes closed."

Cindy, quickly lay prone on the carpet, face down. Her arms were pulled behind her back and her hands were bound with an electric cord or something like it. Her heart and breathing were racing, and she felt and heard more footsteps coming into the living room where she lay.

A dark silk scarf was wrapped twice around her head and over her eyes. She was never so scared in her life, and was afraid her heart would burst out of her chest. Several strong hands were now pulling her back up to her feet and she was being lead into another room.

"Now, you be nice to us, and I promise we won't hurt you, Okay?" She nodded again, and started to get her emotions under control.

The young man, or was it a boy talking to her sounded sincere, so she started to calm down somewhat. She walked with them into what she thought was the master bedroom. When they sat her down on the old four-poster bed that she had allowed the Smith's to use, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Please don't hurt me. I won't give you any trouble," she repeated.

"What's your name?" said the boy who threatened her earlier. "My name is Cindy, my husband and I own this house."

"Well Cindy, we're going to untie your hands, but the blindfold stays on," Kenny said to his captive in a non-threatening tone. With that he unwrapped the electric cord from her hands. Cindy slowly rubbed her wrists to get the circulation going again.

"Now, we would really like to see those titties, so take off your blouse Mama," said a new voice from her left side.

Cindy had decided that she would do nothing to anger her captors, so after a short hesitation, she started to unbutton her tight, créme-colored blouse without delay. If was tucked into her tight skirt, so when it was unbuttoned, she slowly stood and pulled it out of her skirt.

Pulling it off, she slowly lowered the straps to her bra and reached in back to unhook it. When it audibly popped apart, she hesitated a few seconds, and then left it drop to the floor.

All three of the teenagers were rubbing their crotches as the attractive, middle-aged woman removed her blouse and bra. When she revealed her very large breasts and dropped her arms to her side, they all groaned and squeezed their growing cocks through their jeans. Cindy had never been so embarrassed, so scared, and for some reason, so excited at the same time. She had always been a little ashamed of her large breasts, since she was fourteen years old.

Now she sat blindfolded and topless in front of several young men in close proximity. A small gasp escaped her lips when she felt several hands touching and squeezing her breasts at the same time. She felt more shame when her nipples became very hard and enlarged as these strangers fondled her tits.

Kenny pulled Cindy to her feet, while Grant and Bobby continued the assault on her big titties. He reached around her hips and unbuttoned and slid the tight skirt down her legs. Both his partners were now busily sucking and nibbling on Cindy's engorged nipples. Kenny felt her shudder a little when he hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down her shapely legs.

With her skirt and panties bunched around her ankles, she felt a hand behind her knee lifting up her legs, so she could step out of her clothes. Kneeling in front of her, Kenny noticed the dampness in her panties, as he tossed them aside.

Cindy felt the cool air strike the dampness between her legs as the one young man fully unclothed her. She jumped slightly when his hands gently parted her thighs. The two men fondling her breasts, now pulled her back onto the bed, leaving her most private area exposed to the man kneeling at the edge of the bed.

His warm mouth was biting and sucking on her inner thighs for a few brief moments before burying his head and tongue into her already wet slit. She unconsciously reached to the men sitting beside her on the bed, and each hand found hard, stiff cocks out of their jeans. As the hot relentless tongue stabbed into her cunt, she turned her head and felt a bulbous cock push against her lips.

Opening her mouth, the large mushroom head was shoved into her mouth, and she almost gagged. Pulling out somewhat, she adjusted to the tangy penis in her mouth and started to suck it gently. She felt her own orgasm building from the tongue devouring her slick pussy. Continuing to suck the large cock, she was also roughly jerking a shorter, but very thick penis with her other hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.