Politics Of The Mind - Cover

Politics Of The Mind

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1D - Young Ron Waters is shocked into awareness of a world around him he could hardly even imagine! Then he's handed the keys!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I woke up very slowly with a dry mouth and throat. I still felt groggy and tired but the need for fluids forced me to wakefulness. I had placed several bottles of water on a table next to the container I was lying in. Slowly I reached over grabbed a bottle and began drinking. Once I had drained the water I fell back into a deep sleep again.

The same thing happened another two times before I finally truly woke up. I drank more water and made my way to the bathroom. I felt very weak and stiff. The hot shower felt good and reduced my stiffness somewhat. After I dried off I walked out to the kitchen and found a box of crackers. I dragged myself back into the living room and sat in the recliner with my feet up while I watched TV and ate my crackers. It was while flipping channels that I happened upon the Weather Channel and just about freaked out. According to the date the meteorologist gave, six days had gone by since I'd immersed myself in the powder! No wonder I felt so damn weak!

I fumbled around until I found my cell phone and called Diane. Luckily for me she had flown back to Flagstaff the day before.

"Master, are you alright?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm sure I'll be okay Diane. Please come over to my apartment and bring a couple of foot long sub sandwiches with you. One turkey and one a meat lover's special."

"Yes Master. I'll be over as soon as I get the sandwiches."

"If you're hungry grab something for yourself as well."

"Yes Master. See you soon!"

When Diane arrived I ate both of the sandwiches she had brought for me as well as drinking a great deal of fluids. Diane gave me a very relaxing massage and then laid her gorgeous nude body next to mine. Relaxed from the massage I actually slept for a few hours before waking with a raging hard on pressed against her gorgeous ass. I reached over her and began to fondle her now bountiful tits. Between my attention to her nipples and my cock trying to drill its way into her backside the sensations eventually woke my beautiful sex slave up.

"How do you want me Master?" she asked in her most sultry and submissive voice.

"I'd really love to fuck your gorgeous ass!"

"Ooh! That sounds fun! I'll just clean up first if that's alright with you Master?"

"Absolutely dear!"

I made my way to the den and sat my ass down in the most comfortable office chair ever made and began checking through email. I had intended to just spend five or ten minutes seeing what was there but I lost track of the time. It was almost an hour later when I went looking for Diane only to find her on the floor of the bedroom with her ass pointed to the door so it would available to me as soon as I walked in.

I couldn't help but run my hands over the delightful counters of her wonderful body. I hadn't bothered with clothing since my shower so now I just walked around so my cock was at her mouth and stood there as she pleasured my dick with her increasingly talented mouth, throat, lips, and tongue. When I was as hard as a rock, I positioned myself behind her with the head of my cock at her well lubed rosebud. Diane had used plenty of lube and with minimal effort I was able to sink my dick head past her tight anal ring. I held it there for a moment so she could adjust to the presence of my invading member drilling its way into her gorgeous ass.

Once I was certain it wouldn't be causing her pain I began a series of slow in and out motions being sure to work my cock a little further in with each push. Diane seemed to be enjoying things quite a bit as well especially after I instructed her to frig her clit while I fucked her ass. The hot wet warmth of her back passageway gripped and rubbed my dick in a most pleasurable fashion and brought me to that final peak of orgasmic bliss that ended with me shooting what felt like a gallon of cum deep into her fantastic ass.

I had been pummeling away at her with everything I had and when we finished I was somewhat tired. Diane spun around and cleaned my prick with her mouth before having me lie down on my stomach while she treated me to another massage. This time when she had me completely relaxed and laying on my stomach again, the wondrous wench crawled between my legs and held my ass cheeks apart while giving me the most incredible rim job. Her tongue's gentle laving of my anus felt absolutely wonderful!

I fell asleep completely relaxed and sated.


The next day when I woke up I truly began to feel alive again. The communication 'threads', as I thought of them anyway, seemed stronger than before. If I touched one now it was like I was right there with the person. I had to learn how to dampen the threads 'signal' a bit so I could turn down the intensity. Once again the spores had increased my telepathic powers. Now I could use the threads to read or transmit thought, emotion, sight, sounds, smells, really the whole plethora of sensations humans experience and feel. The process of 'reading' or 'scanning' someone was something I'd had to consciously work at before, but now it came automatically. See a new person, 'cast' a new thread, and voila — instant and complete communications with one hundred percent control on my end; I could read and influence their thoughts but their mind didn't have the necessary apparatus to make any use of the connection at all.

I looked down at Diane's beautiful form while she lay sleeping and thought of the changes that had taken place since we'd bumped into each other again. Where she had been such a bitter person in the past, since becoming my slave Diane was truly happy; she had a purpose in life and felt complete for the first time. The predominant look on her face in the past had been a scowl, but now she wore a smile even in her sleep.

I glanced over to the clock and saw that it was just after six in the morning on a Tuesday. Well, no big hurry then. I decided to let my beautiful slave enjoy her sleep while I briefly 'touched' each communication thread I'd established.

Each of my slaves seemed to be sleeping contently. My Dad and Helen appeared to be having sex so I left them alone. Aaron and Kelly were merrily fucking away their morning and I must confess I did watch a few moments through Aaron's eyes. Seeing Kelly's big juggs bounce up and down is an inspiring sight!

After that I moved to the East Coast and checked on Senator Glassman and his gorgeous wife. One thing I know even now, if I decide to join the Glassman family I will be the top dog. Mrs. Glassman is a package I intend to unwrap whenever the mood suits me! Bianca was in class so I left her alone for the time being. Ms. Brillman was conducting another tour of the school.

I had my threads divided into folders: Slaves, Friends, Acquaintances, Others. I'd already checked the threads for those in the Slaves and Friends folders, as well as most of those in the Acquaintances folder so I started to run through the thousands of threads in the other folder. I wanted to hone my skills so that I could sift through threads at nearly light speed gathering much information in a little amount of time.

I had moved through my morning absolutions while performing my thread scanning. Cleaned and dressed I moved my mental workout to the recliner. I can't begin to define what had happened to my mind. The best I can say is that it had been greatly enhanced and was now incredibly well ordered. It seemed that I was easily able to concentrate on multiple tasks at once. The perusal and scanning of threads was rapidly becoming an almost automatic function that I could leave running at a nearly subconscious level or bring forward and focus fully on it. As it were items of importance seemed to be tagged and queued for my review. I began to spend less and less time focusing on the minutiae and more going through the tagged priority items.

The whole transformation was rather cool and as I started to look at the items that were clamoring for attention I learned quite a bit. I learned that in the past week my 'Water Tax' earnings should have grown my Swiss bank account by leaps and bounds since so many of the deposits had apparently been made. More than a dozen pieces of 'insider' trading information were now at my mental finger tips. I also learned that Senator Glassman had recently been approached by his party's power brokers and offered backing for a presidential bid!

Well now, I really needed to make some kind of determination about the whole political involvement thing. The way things go in our society by the time you got elected into any powerful government position you're pretty much roped into a lot of favors and promises that might not allow you to do your best job. I had thought about maybe influencing some decisions from time to time using telepathic suggestion, but I didn't really plan on becoming publicly involved in politics. I planned on living a very hedonistic lifestyle complete with sex slaves and didn't really want the scrutiny brought on by political notoriety. I don't know if the Senator could survive that kind of 'scandal' hitting the news. I could just see it in the headlines: "Senator's daughter marries Rich Playboy".

On the other hand if I decided to marry Bianca I should do it right away and then do my best to fade into the background. At this point no one outside of my slaves themselves was aware of my more 'unusual' relationships. If I was careful about things, the Senator should be able to make his run for the Presidency and if successful already be in office before any real scandal broke. And of course the scandal was really with me and didn't directly involve Mr. Glassman anyway beyond the fact that he would have an 'unusual' son in law.

I guess I'd been wool gathering for a while. My nose alerted me to the fact that Diane must be up and getting breakfast together. I looked over at the nearby clock and saw that it was just after eight in the morning. Walking into the kitchen I saw Diane in a delightful French Maid outfit and apron bustling around the kitchen.

"Good morning Master!" Diane said in a cheery voice. "I saw you were thinking so I decided not to disturb you until I had food ready. I hope sausage and pancakes sound good to you this morning Master."

"If they taste anything like they smell I'm sure they'll be wonderful Diane. Thank you for making breakfast," I said as I reached around her from behind and gently mauled her hefty breasts. Diane leaned back into my arms for a moment and just soaked up all of the attention I was paying her breasts and nipples.

Finally she pulled away and said "I'd better pay attention to my cooking so I don't burn things Master."

"How much longer until things are ready Diane?"

"About ten minutes Master."

"Okay, I'll be back in ten," I said as a stepped out of the apartment and headed over to the area I'd setup as a sort of health club. I had developed a regular exercise regimen and only deviated from it when necessary. Exercising on a regular basis probably isn't all that unusual, but some of my routines definitely were. For instance I didn't limit my weight lifting exercises to physical ones; I also lifted weights with telekinesis.

I'd awakened from my last dosing of alien mushrooms with greatly improved telepathic capabilities and I wondered if my telekinetic powers hadn't increased as well.

I was sitting in a chair with literally thousands of pounds of weight and exercise equipment floating in the air when a very startled Diane came up to me and said "breakfast is ready Master" all the while looking at what must have been the strangest thing she'd ever seen. In a very orderly fashion I replaced all of the exercise machines and the free weights back into their places while simultaneously checking on Diane's mindset.

From time to time I'd been adjusting the programming of my slaves and had fortunately already made the necessary adjustments for this situation. My slaves would be around me as much or more than anyone else and I needed to be able to be myself without fear of reprisal or betrayal. The program held and Diane would not become hysterical or tell anyone else about the unusual thing she had witnessed; but that didn't mean she found it entirely normal either.

While we were eating I was deep in thought about telekinesis. It didn't seem to matter how heavy an object was, if I wanted it to move it did! That had been true since my second dosing. The big thing that was very different today was the shear number of objects I was able to control at once. I'd held over a hundred items floating in place and didn't even begin to feel a strain.

After I finished breakfast I thanked Diane for the meal. While she was clearing the table and loading the dishwasher, I packed up my laptop computer. Diane drove me to the bank where my lockbox was and I spent a few minutes going through European Bearer Bond coupons cutting off those that were due for payment and placing them in the side pouch of my notebook. I'd already printed off the appropriate letters and envelopes for the coupons so I left the whole lot with Diane. She would match each coupon with the appropriate letter and envelope and mail them for me.

I rented a car and drove to Vegas where I stayed with Megan and crew for a few days. I was just bumming around and enjoying my slaves and their considerable charms while I thought more about what and how I might want to involve myself with politics particularly from the sidelines. I was also using the time to experiment with my powers.

I don't know if there's really anyplace on the planet where we aren't observed. We're not observed all of the time due to the considerable cost of launching and operating satellites, but there's still the chance that a satellite, video camera, or still camera is somewhere near you aimed in your direction. All in all I guess that just means that we have to count on the possibility of being observed. There was one thing I wanted to try and not be observed doing it: I wanted to learn to fly via telekinesis!

There are a lot of desolate and fairly unpopulated areas in Nevada. I spent a little time scouting around during the day to find just such a spot. The ideal location would have some canyons I could use for cover as well as being fairly isolated. Once I found my spot I headed back to the city and went to a ski shop where I asked them to outfit me for a Colorado ski trip. The desert gets pretty damn cold at night in the winter months and I knew that the higher I flew the colder it would get so warm clothes and adequate facial protection was definitely advisable.

After I had all of the ski gear packed into the Aston Martin, I drove to a wilderness outfitter's store. There I picked up a GPS unit, a small backpack, and some non-perishable foods to carry in the backpack. I also picked up a first aid kit, a respectable pair of binoculars, some good hiking boots, and a very detailed topographical map of Nevada. My last purchases for the evening's planned activities were a few water bottles and a thermos which I had our cook fill with hot coffee. I packed it so everything went into the backpack.

I changed into my ski outfit minus my mask of course and donned my hiking boots before driving to the location I'd scouted earlier in an older truck that Megan kept around for fetching gardening supplies. I figured if someone stumbled onto the old truck they would be less likely to steal that than my new Aston Martin. The old vehicle was still reliable and the heater worked although it appeared the radio was out.

After I parked the truck off of the edge of the small dirt road I pulled on my ski mask and wrap around goggles before exiting the truck. Once outside I slipped the backpack over my shoulders and adjusted it. I clipped my keys onto my belt loop to keep them safe. Pulling the GPS unit from the velcro'd pocket on my pants I took a reading of my position. The unit was pretty cool, sort of a combination Global Positioning System unit and Personal Digital Assistant. I was able to save a name for the location as well as its coordinates. I'd already saved the location of the house. My new entry was simply labeled "Truck".

Another neat thing about the GPS unit that I had decided to take advantage of was the ability to preprogram a series of locations and have it guide you to them one after the other. The first thing I wanted to attempt was to try and hover just a few feet off of the ground. I imagined I was standing on a very secure though invisible platform. From my other experiments it was becoming very clear to me that my real task in using my new abilities was more in detailing what I wanted done and then letting the newly awakened areas of my brain have at it. So I imagined a platform complete with a captain's chair in the center and a control board wrapped around it. I specified that though the construct was invisible to the naked eye, I would be able to see it superimposed over my normal vision.

This concept of designing invisible constructs and linking them to my vision had been my topic of indoor experimentation for the past several days. A very handy attribute to these constructs: they remained in place until I removed them. I had left a 50 pound weight on an invisible shelf construct for more than two days and it had remained exactly as I placed it with no further intervention from me.

I sat down in the captain's chair and marveled at the fact that I was sitting on something invisible with no scientific explanation as to its existence. I could 'see' the controls in front of me so I moved the slide lever marked "Altitude" from the "Ground" position to the "Ground Hover" position. Without a sound the platform rose up about three feet off of the ground and stayed there. It was like rising in an elevator — only smoother and steadier. Other than "Ground" and "Ground Hover" each tick along the altitude slide lever represented 1000 foot intervals. A small monitor like display used a white horizontal line to represent my altitude, a red line to represent ground level, and a blue line to represent sea level. Each of the lines also showed the altitude in feet but the white line had a boxed in number that showed the altitude relative to ground level. Right now the boxed in number read "3 Ft." Since the controls appeared to be detailed just as I imagined them, I trusted the various safety mechanisms should also be in place as I had imagined them.

With cars, bikes, and motorcycles, I'd learned to ease into things. Gentle acceleration and smooth stops feel better than slamming yourself forwards and backwards. Gradual and controlled adjustments of the steering wheel produce a more comfortable and safer ride than abrupt changes do; with that lesson in mind I very gently and gradually slid the altitude lever up until my displays showed that I was three thousand feet about ground level. I'd been able to watch the ground fall away gradually as the truck seemed to grow smaller and smaller. I could feel the wind was stronger up here even to the point of being a bit gusty, but I was dressed for it and quite pleased when the platform didn't seem affected by it in the least. It was as steady as when I'd been standing on the ground — zero turbulence!

I wanted to practice maneuvering at this lower altitude before I tried any kind of long distance flying. Directly in front of my chair was a set of handlebars like you would find on a motorcycle. For the most part they served the same function as on a motorcycle: turning left or right. In addition to turning however they also could make temporary adjustments to altitude allowing for steering around obstacles though the platform would gradually return to the previously established altitude setting. The whole experience was pretty cool! I would probably spend most of my time using the handlebar controls to steer, but the slow pad was pretty cool too! It was basically like a mouse pad and by dragging my finger across its surface I could affect the direction and speed the platform was traveling. Last but not least was the platform's acceleration and braking controls. There really was a throttle and brake mechanism for use when the handlebar was being utilized, otherwise the platform depended on a sophisticated cruise control mechanism that was programmed for gradual acceleration and de-acceleration.

I'd been very much interested in learning to fly in the past but somehow never could pull together both the money and the time. I had gone skydiving on more than one occasion and had absolutely no fear of heights. Once I had the hang using the crafts controls I rose up to ten thousand feet and took a really good like around. Still no aircraft at this level, though there were some well above me. It was colder as well at this height. Next I tried twenty thousand feet, but only for a minute! The air was too hard to breathe and I hadn't planned for that at all so I went back down to five thousand.

I decided that flying was damn cool! On the other hand I had no real way to use this except at night and its use was quite limited at that as long as I didn't want my abilities to be discovered. I had no interest in becoming someone's lab rat anymore than anyone else. The idea of my balls floating around in a Petri dish was very unappealing to me!

Having concluded that my experiment with flying was successful, I committed my construct design to memory and dissolved it. The drive home had me thinking on many things that might be possible with telekinesis. I'd already used it in many ways — everything from generating heat at a molecular level to flying!


The next few months were a whirlwind of activity for me spent keeping up with my investments, staying in touch with friends and family, watching over my slaves, flying out to see Bianca whenever she had free time, and playing the Vegas casinos.

Towards the end of this period, during mid May, I selected several of the larger diamonds I had acquired from Bryan's various stashes and had them appraised by a certified gemologist. One of the diamonds turned out to be quite valuable. It was a beauty and at five carats easily larger than any rock I'd ever seen mounted on a ring. I selected a unique band made of twisted strands of white gold and platinum and had the large diamond mounted on that; being able to read Bianca's mind to get her ring size helped. I had the gemologist formally appraise the piece and do some kind of laser photography so I could get it insured.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.