Politics Of The Mind - Cover

Politics Of The Mind

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1C - Young Ron Waters is shocked into awareness of a world around him he could hardly even imagine! Then he's handed the keys!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

By now I had received a high limit credit card issued by the same Swiss bank where I had my numbered account. I planned on using this card to fund my trip. I had Diane drive me to Las Vegas. It's only about a three hour trip by car and as it turns out it's the same or more by plane since you have to fly to Phoenix first and from there to Las Vegas. We left at eight in the morning.

I had made reservations at the Venetian and arrived in time to check-in and be down on the casino floor when the roulette tables opened. I figured my telekinesis should give me a pretty good chance with the roulette ball, and my telepathy should put me in good stead for the poker games.

I purchased ten thousand in chips at the cashiers' cage and headed over to a roulette table. I seemed to have great luck about seventy percent of the time. I didn't want to win all of the time because that would just draw way too much attention. I played for about an hour keeping close track of the moods of the casino attendant operating the wheel. I stopped before they became profoundly concerned. I ended up about one hundred and seventy thousand richer when I left the table.

I carried my considerable pile of chips back to the cashiers' cage. "Excuse me, where would I find a high stakes poker game?"

The cashier called an attendant who directed me to the appropriate section of the casino floor. I was pretty certain that while these might be the high stakes edition of the game open to the general public, there were most definitely games going on in private rooms with much higher stakes; but that's okay by me. I would get a chance to work out my telepathically enhanced technique and the casinos would get a chance to learn that I'm one of their high rollers.

Even before telepathy I was able to hold my own in a poker game; but with a telepathic edge I was pretty much a sure bet. Poker is one of the few games where you play against other players instead of the house. When you know what your opponents hold in their hands and can sense the flow of their thoughts it's pretty easy to win the majority of the time and the few losses you suffer make people less suspicious than if you constantly won. Being able to make another player fold at a time most opportune for you doesn't hurt either.

I wasn't interested in winning every hand; I was interested in steadily increasing my wealth. I was the big winner at the end of the game and I cashed my chips at the cashiers' cage. I had a net gain for the afternoon of about two hundred and eighty thousand.

Dinner was good as is usual with most of the nicer casinos. I perused the list of available shows and decided to forego them tonight. I guess I was already growing bored and the expression on my face must have shown it. A man dressed in a rather nice black suit came up to me and started a friendly conversation.

"Hi! I'm Jack Tasker. If you don't mind me saying so, you look a little bored tonight."

"Maybe just a bit bored Jack. I had come looking to play some high stakes poker. I did manage to fit a game in before dinner, but the stakes were too low to make it exciting for me."

"You're Mr. Waters, correct?"

"Yes! How'd you know that?"

"I work for the casino Mr. Waters. We keep track of our clients and try to memorize who's who. I believe you won the poker game you did play. Was it just not enough cash in play to be interesting then?"

"You could say that."

"Well if you're interested you could try your hand at one of the private poker games — but understand the stakes can be quite a bit higher."

"That sounds fine by me Jack," I commented.

Jack literally snapped his fingers and a beautiful women in a daringly low cut dress quickly came to our location. She must have been standing quite close to us, but I hadn't spotted her before.

"Mr. Waters I'd like you to meet Paulette," Jack said before turning towards her and whispering some instructions. Momentarily he turned back to me and said "I'll leave you in Paulette's capable hands Mr. Waters. She will help you find the type of game you seek."

Soon Paulette was leading me towards a bank of elevators. I wasted no time and began to scan her thoughts at once. It seemed that Mr. Tasker had been quite honest with me. Paulette had been instructed to accompany me to the cashiers' cage, then help me find a game I was comfortable with and make certain I was settled in; after which she was to report back to Mr. Tasker for her next assignment.

So that night I played in a high stakes game and did pretty well for myself. I still followed the rule of not winning all of the time, but enough to stay ahead. I had started the game with two hundred and fifty thousand in chips and finished up an additional four hundred and sixteen thousand. I also had scanned the minds of some very rich high rollers and gained a wealth of valuable information from them.

I decided that was enough for one day and cashed in my chips back at the cashiers' cage. Mr. Tasker was still on the casino floor not too far away. I walked over to him and thanked him for his consideration earlier in the evening.

"Don't mention it Mr. Waters. That's what we're here for.

"One other thing Mr. Waters: We'd be happy to comp your room and even upgrade you to a nicer suite for the duration of your stay. Would you care to take me up on that Mr. Waters?" Jack asked.

"That's very generous of you Jack. I'll certainly take you up on your offer."

Soon enough things were taken care of at the main desk and two bellmen with luggage carts made very short work of relocating things from my original room to one of the Venezia Concierge Luxury Suites. It was all very nice, but to be honest I was quite tired. I tipped the bellman and locked up for the night. I secured my PC, Bryan's DVD, and my wallet inside the room safe and went to sleep.

I woke up around eight in the morning and had an absolutely wonderful breakfast in the concierge lounge. I read through the morning paper after finishing my meal and decided I'd stay at least one day longer. I wanted to develop a bit of a reputation here in Las Vegas, but only as a 'beginning' high roller who'd enjoyed a streak of luck. Everyone knows that luck in gambling doesn't usually last — I wanted the casinos to see me as a potential money maker for them.

One of the other things that I had done last night was to instruct many of the wealthier individuals I'd encountered to subconsciously learn and memorize the instructions for transferring money into my numbered Swiss bank account. They would now unknowingly be paying the 'Waters' tax as I had jokingly labeled it. Every 90 days they would make a deposit representing eight percent of their gross earnings for the prior ninety day period. This should allow my little nest egg to grow quite nicely.

Today I only played on the casino's main floor and gradually lost about thirty thousand on the roulette wheel before moving to the lower stakes poker game and losing another twenty thousand or so there. I had enjoyed a nice but modest sized lunch during the day, but it was dinner time and I was getting hungry.

You can find all kinds of eating establishments in Vegas, everything from buffet style dining to elaborate restaurants with top notch chefs. I enjoyed my meal at the Delmonico immensely. The Ribeye steak was done to perfection as was the rest of the meal and I pushed away from the table completely satisfied.

"So here I am," I thought to myself as I was walking out of the restaurant, "all alone on my last night in a luxurious Las Vegas Suite. I should probably do something about that!"

There was a quite beautiful woman sitting alone by herself not to far from the entrance of the dining room I'd been seated in. I'd been monitoring her thoughts ever since I first noticed her. Her name was Megan and like Diane she was quite haughty and stuck up. The majority of thoughts buzzing around in her mind as she looked at the other diners in the restaurant for the last hour had been extremely nasty and cutting. Somehow I'd managed to escape such scrutiny until I was walking out of the restaurant.

I think I would have just passed her by entirely in spite of her nasty thoughts about me if she hadn't decided to speak up.

"They let you in here in those rags? I'll have to think twice about coming back here again!"

I looked around and was quite surprised to find that nobody else seemed to have heard her cutting remark. I suppose my response to her remark probably startled her. I quickly sat down at her table and began to slam some thoughts into her mind in the same manner that I had with Diane, but in more carefully thought out stages. Instead of immediately creating a slave, I simply sought for control over the immediate situation and also forced her to answer any questions I might ask completely, honestly, and without babbling.

Once I was assured that she was under my control for the time being I pulled a pen and small pad of paper out of my pocket, found a blank page and sat the pad and pen in front of her. "Alright Megan, I have a few questions for you. First tell me are you married or living with someone?"

"No."

"Please write down, in U.S. dollars, your best estimate of your net worth," I instructed as I gestured towards the pad of paper.

I was completely amazed when she scribbled out an eight figure number.

"Are you staying close by?"

"I live about twenty minutes from the strip."

"Did you drive here or take a taxi?"

"My driver dropped me off."

I put my pen and pad back in my pocket.

"Where is your driver now Megan?"

"I don't really know exactly where she is. It doesn't normally matter to me since she always stays close by."

"You've arranged a pickup time then?"

"No. I'll just call her when I'm ready and she'll call me back when she's at the entrance."

"Good! Ask the waiter for your bill and have him box up anything you'd like to take with you. Then call your driver."

I gave her another mental set of instructions to cause her to treat me as an old and revered friend while we were in public. When we were not being observed she would treat me as Master.

It didn't take long to finish up at the restaurant and Megan's driver must have been very close indeed since we only waited minutes until we were picked up. By the cold way Megan was giving her driver instructions I was pretty certain her driver probably didn't like working for her very much. As soon as Megan was done giving her driver instructions, she pushed a button which raised a partition between the driver and passenger areas of the plush limousine.

While we were in the privacy of her car I once again pulled out my pen and pad of paper and handed them to Megan.

"Okay, now write down everything about your current situation: your name, your social security number, your complete bank information including account numbers and access codes, your driver's license state and number, where you live, what you do for a living, who your close family and friends are, what kind of sexual situations you've engaged in, a brief summary of your health along with any STDs you have or are being treated for. I want details Megan.

With the instructions I'd given her telepathically earlier, she wasn't able to show any overt surprise or anger at my requests, but I could see it there in her eyes when she looked at me briefly after carrying out each request.

"Alright, now write down your age, height, weight, bust, waist, and hip measurements. After that record all of your clothing sizes being sure to include the sizes for bras and panties."

The entire while Megan had been writing I was busily scanning the driver. Her name was Charlene and she was a full time employee of "the fucking Warner bitch"; I guess I hadn't been wrong assuming there was no love lost between employer and employee. I learned that Megan had several other people in her household staff — though Charlene really didn't know just who or how many.

I hadn't really been paying much attention to the route we were taking to Megan's home, but long before we reached it I had finished reading the eleven pages of notes that Megan had made. Looking things over I realized that this was exactly the type of bitch I'd have no qualms about having for my personal slave and cum bucket. I programmed her to accept me in all ways as her Master. Her total focus in life was to please me. Megan now thought of herself as my slave — a piece of property that I happened to own along with many other pieces of property. Megan knew that anything she had once owned now belonged to me regardless of whose name it might be recorded in.

I realized that if I was going to be with Megan with any kind of frequency that I also needed to have complete control over her staff. Before we reached the rather lavish mansion that I could now call my own, I had programmed Charlene to accept me as her Master who she would obey in all things.

Megan had been born into wealth and privilege. She was accustomed to having only the very best of everything. The house was just enormous — something over seventeen thousand square feet. I later learned that it was on a very large parcel of land that was completely fenced in and monitored by an elaborate security system. The household staff was comprised of a cook, a gardener, three maids, and Megan's personal secretary.

When we walked through the door I had Megan bring her staff members to me one by one so I could complete their programming and learn a little bit about each one. This was a pretty unusual setup in that Megan's household staff actually lived at the house. It seemed that each of them were single for a variety of different reasons and except for the gardener, all were female. When I read through what Megan had written for me I learned that she had some bi tendencies and I suspected that was the reason the female staff members were also quite attractive.

I had each of the staff give me a complete written description of their histories. Maybe I should have had Diane do the same; I'd have to correct that soon. Better to know too much about people than too little.

Instead of finding myself alone for the night, I basically had an instant harem at my disposal since none of the woman had been sexually active during the recent past and none had any STDs. That night was very enjoyable for me and quite educational for Megan I'm sure. Most likely she'd never rimmed a man's asshole with her tongue, probably hadn't given very many blowjobs, and certainly never been fucked up the ass. I also made use of the two prettiest maids though each time I came it was either in or on Megan.

The next day I collected my things from the Venetian and had them moved to my newly acquired home. I wrote a short letter to Mr. Tasker thanking him for his kindness and courtesy and assuring him that I would be frequenting his establishment often.

Megan somehow got the idea that she should buy me an expensive sports car and a new wardrobe. I wondered if I had somehow planted this thought within her mind, but when I took a good look, it seemed that by shifting her purpose in life to serving and pleasing me — I had also made a complete shift in her affections. She really wanted to do this for me and I certainly wasn't going to complain about it.

She took me to a dealership in Vegas that specialized in Jaguar, Porsche, and Aston Martin. While there I selected an Aston Martin Vanquish S V12. Aston Martin hand builds their cars and the Vanquish S is the top of their line. On my own it would probably have been quite a while before I decided to order a car that was essentially custom tailored to the individual buyer. Needless to say it would take a while for the car to arrive, so Megan also bought me a red Porsche Carrera GT that the dealership happened to have in stock. I must admit I was a little freaked when the bill came out to a bit more than a half a million dollars just for the Porsche!

In any case I drove the car for the wardrobe shopping trip knowing that the Aston Martin would be arriving in several months. What a treat to drive either car and lucky bastard that I'd become, I'd be driving both!

I told Megan I needed to be traveling to Europe soon. I had taken the time to learn Spanish in high school and French and German in college. I could speak Spanish fluently and in Arizona there had been plenty of individuals I could practice it with. I was quite pleased to discover that Megan was fluent in both French and German and could help me brush up on my speaking skills in both languages.

I didn't change everything in Megan's world and left her in charge of managing her financial portfolio and assets. She'd been trained for it and done quite well in the past. The biggest difference now was that she felt she was doing it for me and if anything took greater care and pride in her work because of it. Knowing that I would need space to work in and that I relied heavily on the internet, Megan had a broadband internet connection installed in a room adjacent to the library. She outfitted this room as an office for me with a very nice desk and credenza as well as some very comfortable leather furniture. I used this as my "office" while in Vegas.

I stayed there with my little Vegas harem for three weeks before heading to Europe. Megan proved immensely helpful in preparing for the trip.

My first stop was in Bonn, Germany. I checked into the hotel and slept through the rest of the day and night. The next morning I was ready to make my visits to the three banks in this area of Europe that I needed to go to. First was right here in Bonn. According to Bryan's notebook the lockbox access was pretty much the same here as in the U.S., you showed up with a picture ID and signed in. Then you handed over your key and the attendant opened your box and led you to a private room where you'd be left alone. He made a note about forms of acceptable picture ID and I'd been happy to see that Driver's Licenses were acceptable.

The lockbox in Bonn held bundles of Euros in various denominations. If the notebook was correct this should amount to about one million Euros. I quickly transferred the bundles of currency into a satchel I'd brought for the purpose. There wasn't anything else in this lockbox when I was done.

The next stop was Luxembourg. This lockbox also only contained Euros; this time one and a half million. My last stop for today was in Paris, France. This lockbox held two million Euros. All in all I was now carrying the equivalent of just under six million U.S. dollars in two very heavy leather satchels along with some rolling luggage.

I had booked a nice suite in a first class hotel for two nights. I stayed in Paris for the night. Knowing I would be returning yet the same day let me travel light for my London business the next morning when I took the Eurostar train from Paris to London. This was a new and unique experience for me. The train travels through a tube running under the English Channel at speeds of 186 miles per hour. The entire trip is just under three hours. I arrived in London and caught a cab to Lloyds TSB bank and opened an account in my name. I deposited the Euros thereby effectively converting them to a bit over three million British Pounds.

One more stop here in London brought me to the last lockbox I was going to visit in Europe. I hadn't known what to expect with this one when I arrived with my two empty leather satchels. I found another currency stash and a collection of rare coins. I took the lot with me back to Lloyds TSB and opened a lockbox there. I transferred everything into the lockbox figuring I'd return at a later date to deposit the currency.

As I boarded the Eurostar train back to Paris that afternoon I began to wonder, not for the first time either, who exactly Bryan Clayborn had really been and what kind of work could he had been involved in that demanded the kinds of resources he had pooled around the globe or the tight secrecy that shrouded everything he did or touched. I decided that I'd taken quite a few risks in uncovering as many of his assets as I had. The rest, those spread throughout Asia and Central America would have to wait for a while and I might choose not to risk going after their contents.

I'd been feeling it for days now, ever since my last dose of the spores. It was like there was a tiny thread of communication between every person I talked with or scanned the thoughts of for any length of time. I don't know exactly how to explain it. It wasn't confusing to me at all. Somehow I knew who each thread was from and could tap into it at any moment. For instance it was now six in the evening in Paris but only nine in the morning in Flagstaff and I somehow knew that Diane had just begun grocery shopping. Kelly was in class. Dad was at work talking with one of his site engineers. Megan and the others back in Vegas were up and about for the day as well.

I ate dinner at a nice little restaurant and spent some time chatting with a street artist. Megan had insisted on buying a nice wardrobe for me and while I had brought two nice suits I knew I'd be traveling by train for the first few days and didn't want to lug around a lot of luggage with me though I knew that if I spent much time on the French Riviera, in Monaco, or Germany I would wish I had a larger and more versatile wardrobe with me. Now that the rapid country hopping was over I felt much freer to relax and enjoy things a bit. What Megan had suggested as a practical solution was for me to spend some time in Paris while I had a wardrobe custom tailored. She gave me a listing of shops, some for suits, others for shirts, still others for shoes. Tomorrow I would put myself through the torture of being measured over and over again while tonight the plan was to relax and perhaps even go to bed early.


The whole Paris thing was kind of fun. I'm not as much into seeing the sights as some people are and I don't like shopping all that much either, but I do like meeting and talking with people. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to further exercise and hone my French. I did get out and around for the majority of each day and one evening I even stopped in to catch a rather risqué theater production, but for the most part I was here in Paris to obtain a suitable wardrobe.

After Paris I traveled down to the Riviera where I first stayed at a casino in Cannes. I played roulette and poker for the most part being sure to win enough to stay well ahead and to lose enough to discourage suspicion. I spent weeks hopping between the casinos along the Riviera, and then it was on to Monaco for more of the same. At each casino I'd done quite well and whenever I left I had them wire my winnings to my numbered Swiss account.

Every day of my trip I'd take some time to touch base with Megan, and Diane, and occasionally Kelly. About once a week I'd talk with my dad. I had purchased quite a few souvenirs so far and had been shipping them to the states as soon as I bought them. Some had been shipped to Megan and some to Diane. I also sent a few gifts to Kelly and a painting to my Dad that I thought he would like.

By day I toured the historical sites the monarchy of Monaco has to offer. By night I played in its casinos. I managed to fit in some scuba diving and sailing as well. I had Megan fly out with two other members from my Vegas harem and for the last week in Monaco I pretty much gambled and fucked my brains out!


After Megan and the rest of the pussy crew headed back to Vegas I moved on to Switzerland. There I toured several castles and visited the Swiss Alps.

I finished my European vacation with a trip to Germany. I was again only sight seeing and didn't intend this trip to be as long as some of the others. There certainly were a lot of things to see, but having money changed things for me in a lot of ways with one important one being I knew I could come back and visit Europe and anywhere else as often as I liked. I didn't have to fit everything in at once.

The day I flew out of Vegas to begin my trip I only had a single checked bag and one carry on. Now checking in for a first class berth on the Eurorail train that would take me to Paris, I had a total of seven bags to check. It was a good thing that I'd been shipping things home from time to time or else I'd have to have several porters to help carry all of the bags instead of one heavily burdened one.

In Paris I switched to the Eurostar train and took it back to London. I stayed the night in London at a hotel near the airport and then took a first class flight to Vegas the next day. I checked pretty much everything this time with the exception of my laptop computer. The flight would take more than fourteen hours if everything went as planned, longer if there were any delays; I really didn't care that much especially since I was traveling first class the whole way in any case.

While we were waiting for our turn to take off I did a little mental math in my head. I now had a considerable balance in my Swiss account. I'd made quite a bundle at various casinos on the Riviera and Monaco stretch of my trip; about eight million Euros. From time to time, as I had in Vegas, I would occasionally run across a very well to do high roller and program them to make periodic deposits into my numbered Swiss account. My 'Waters Tax' as I had labeled it should bring in a pretty penny over time. I had gone online at the hotel that morning and recorded my various balances from around the globe in my little notebook. I had forty three million Euros in the Swiss account, just over three million British Pounds in the Lloyds TSB account in London, and a decent amount back in my accounts in the U.S. not to mention what Megan's holdings and assets were worth. I figured I was definitely set for life.

On the flight I had a little fun as well. First I made multiple telepathic connections, one to each female in First Class. Once we were in the air, I had each of them remove their tops and bras while thinking it was perfectly normal to do so. Anytime one of the men present asked them why several of the women would turn to him at once and say "this is an international flight" as if that were enough of an explanation in itself. I kept a small but high quality digital camera in my computer case and took it out. None of the women seemed to mind my taking their pictures while they were topless, but one man became very upset with me for taking a picture of his twenty something daughter that way. A little probing and I learned that the man who was threatening me was Senator Glassman of Maryland.

I guess I could see why a Senator might not want photos of his topless daughter spread about where anyone could see them, but I still didn't like the tone of his voice or the threats he kept implying and his daughter looked damn good so there was no way I intended to stop. He was probably even more confused by the next turn of events. I had the three men nearest the Senator who my scans showed were Secret Service agents, turn to him and say "Don't you know the penalty for interfering with the topless rule on an international flight? Now your daughter will have to remove all of her clothing."

While he was arguing that there was no such rule his daughter had quietly removed the rest of her clothing and was now sitting bare ass naked. I motioned for her to come over to me. Her father's first clue that she was naked came when her bare ass passed scant inches in front of his face as she stepped out to the aisle. He sat there stunned as his daughter posed for nude photos in the first class section of the airplane. This was one gorgeous babe! I took about a dozen in various poses before he found his voice again.

This time the threats were even greater than before! One of the Secret Service agents turned to him and said gruffly "Senator I suggest you just shut the fuck up before you make things even worse. Now you have threatened this man repeatedly and your daughter has to take the punishment on your behalf. Don't you understand the rules of international flight? Because of your flagrant violation of the law your daughter must now give the man a blowjob right here and now! And Senator, if you blow your stack if he decides to take photographs, your daughter will have to have sex with the man — so just shut the fuck up!"

Good thing the Senator was in good health! I thought there for a moment that he might have a heart attack or a stroke so I sent him some calming thoughts until he leveled off a bit. Meanwhile his gorgeous daughter was kneeling between my legs and doing her best to bring me pleasure with her willing mouth. I had already ascertained that she had no STDs and was thoroughly enjoying the sensations she was bringing me. I snapped another dozen or so photos of my cock sliding in and out of her heavenly mouth before she brought me off and swallowed several mouthfuls of my cum.

The Senator had a beaten look on his face as his daughter moved back to her seat still as naked as the day she was born. I had to control a few other people who had reason to move in and out of first class, but I didn't even find that to be a strain. An hour or so later, the Senator came over to me with a very unusual request.

"Sir, I'd like to apologize for my earlier behavior. My daughter has explained things more clearly to me now and I realize that I was very much out of order. I feel I really ought to do something to make things up to you and Bianca, my daughter, suggested that I invite you to our home for a visit sometime in the near future."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.