Nika's Story - Cover

Nika's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nika is beautiful, intelligent, and talented. She's also a little kinky and very adventurous. This is her story, a spin off from "Prekrasna Isidora".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Much later that night as Garth and Nika prepared for bed after having shared a long hot shower in Garth's oversized master bathroom, Nika turned to Garth with a question.

"What would you have done if things hadn't worked out the way they did tonight? What if I'd freaked when Rachael came on to me?"

"I'd have stuck to the deal we made." He smiled. "We're partners until you tell me otherwise. What you like, I like. What you do, I do, and hopefully vice versa."

"So, if I'd run screaming out to the parking lot, you'd have come with me?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Somehow I believe you, but it was fun that it worked out the other way." Said Nika as she dropped her towel to stand nude at the side of Garth's bed.

"Know what?" Nika asked. "I'm still really turned on. The whole concept is very erotic. The idea of sharing sexual adventure with someone you love is so exciting."

"Someone you love?" Garth wondered as he slid naked between the sheets.

Nika blushed. "Ooops, that was a slip. What I mean is it's really wonderful to be with such a good partner. You and I, we're so much alike. I never ever thought I'd find someone who's such a good match."

Garth smiled. "We're a good match alright. Come to bed my little slut, and I'm going to show you how good a match we are."

"Now, after everything tonight?" She questioned. "Oh baby, we are a good match."

Without hesitation, Nika slipped under the covers and cuddled close under Garth's arm. This time it wasn't just sex. They made love. It was relaxed and romantic and very gentle. Sometime later, Nika pulled her face away from Garth and looked deeply into his eyes.

"That was the best ever." She said. "Earlier tonight was hot, last night was amazing, but this, now, was the best ever. This is what I really want."

Garth smiled at her. "So, you're ready to give up being my little whore?"

Nika thought for a moment. "Well, maybe not totally, couldn't we do both?"


They were awakened next morning by the ringing of the phone. It was Trent. He refused to tell Garth where he was or what his plans might be and he made Garth commit his cell phone number to memory. Garth thought Trent was being a little too cautious, but he memorized the number as Trent requested. When he hung up the phone, Garth turned to Nika laughing.

"Trent's really into this spy thing. He's even got a new cell number and traded his car."

"Trent's probably right. My father thinks that Marks could be very dangerous. He could try to destroy all evidence and witnesses and then run. He's disgustingly rich; he has his own planes and businesses everywhere. He could go anywhere in the world, and the U.S. could never touch him."

Garth laughed. "You've been watching too many James Bond movies. You make this guy sound like Goldfinger and Dr. No combined."

Nika frowned. "I wouldn't take Marks too lightly."

Just then the doorbell rang. Garth turned to Nika.

"I'm not expecting anyone." He said, and then, "Come with me." He ordered.

He led Nika to the bedroom and opened his gun safe in his closet. He extracted two USP 45 pistols, checked that they were loaded and handed one to Nika.

"I'm guessing you know how to use this if you have to. Stay here, I'll get the door."

When Garth answered the door, he found no one. Instead there was a 3x5 file card lying on the doormat, held down by a rock. The card had a telephone number written on it, and the instructions to call the number, using only a cell phone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.