Nika's Story - Cover

Nika's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nika is beautiful, intelligent, and talented. She's also a little kinky and very adventurous. This is her story, a spin off from "Prekrasna Isidora".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Nika met with Gus just before noon the next day. She hadn't anticipated that Gus would already know the details of her recent adventure, but he did. He'd been working overtime, not only on the cell phone from Heathrow, but also to tie the previous day's attack on Garth and Nika to Marks. He'd had some success and he was his old, hyperkinetic self.

"The cell phone gave us some interesting information. It not only contained Marks' personal and private direct number, but also the numbers for all three of the men that attacked you yesterday. Better still, the call log showed that Marks was the last person called by the guy at Heathrow before his attack on Trent and Isidora. Even better, all three of the dead guys were on the payroll of a company Marks owns."

Gus paced back and forth as he continued. "Since the guy at Heathrow was apprehended with what could be classified as a terror weapon, and since he was caught with it in an international airport, the Patriot Act comes into play."

"Is that important?" Nika asked.

"You bet. The Patriot Act allows us to get a court order to search business records in the event of national security terrorism cases. Better still, it provides for very serious penalties for attacks on mass transit systems and bioterrorism. We'd never have a chance in hell to get a search warrant without the Patriot Act."

Nika frowned. "But Marks isn't a terrorist."

"Yeah, too bad. But Al Capone's biggest crime wasn't income tax evasion either. We'll go with what works, and if terrorism works, we'll use it."

Gus cracked a little smile. "We've finally got Marks. We have him linked to the "terrorist" at Heathrow and the gunmen in Maryland who attacked a U.S. Marshall and a witness under his protection. That's all we need. We have the court orders to search his business records... all his business records. With the Patriot Act we don't even have to be specific about what we're looking for."

Nika interrupted. "But I'm not a witness under protection."

Gus laughed. "You are now." Then he winked. "As best I can remember, you have been since you entered the U.S. We've worked a little bureaucratic voodoo, and Garth is now assigned as the agent in charge of your security."

Nika smiled to herself. She thought of how Garth had provided her "security" last night and a little thrill shot through her body.

"All you have to do is keep safe and maintain a low profile until the search of Marks' business records unearths enough dirt for us to be sure of a conviction. Then we'll get an arrest warrant, and I can guarantee he won't be getting out on bail."

"How long will that be?" Nika wondered.

"To be honest, that kind of thing is not in my department." Gus answered. "I really don't know how fast the legal people will move. It could be days, weeks, or even months."

I hope its months. Nika thought to herself. I could enjoy spending lots more time with Garth. Maybe I could teach him a little Russian.


Garth met Nika in the lobby as she exited Gus' office. Garth had had his own private briefing while Nika met with Gus. She folded herself under Garth's arm and lifted her face to give him a very affectionate kiss.

"So, Lover boy, you're supposed to be protecting me." She smiled. "I think I'll tell everyone how you assaulted me last night and get you fired. Then I'll have you all to myself."

Garth laughed. "Get me fired, and I'll have to take up pimping. You know where that leaves you."

"Mmmmm. Could be interesting, but you'd be my only customer."

Garth shook his head. "Damn, we couldn't make much money that way. You better let me stick to Marshalling."

They were both giggling like teenagers as they entered the elevator to the parking garage under the building. Once the elevator door closed, Garth took Nika into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. He reached for the elevator stop button but Nika swatted his hand away.

"No way Lover boy, you're not getting off that easily. No elevator quickie for you. I've got big nasty plans for later. Right now we have to go visit the Russian embassy."

Once they were in Garth's newly glazed Bronco, Nika explained. "I work for the Russian government. Now that we're getting the goods on Marks and since Basayev is dead, my original assignment is complete. If I want to have a job when I go home, I'd better check in and let someone know what I'm up to. It doesn't make much difference who's Marks' Russian contact now."


The metal detector at the entrance to the Russian embassy kept Garth from entering. Alarms went off and guards came running from everywhere, but once he displayed his badge and credentials, things calmed down. But Garth wasn't giving up his weapon, and he wasn't getting in with it, so he was sent back to sit in his Bronco while Nika disappeared behind the inner doors of the embassy lobby. It was fortunate that Garth was a man whose patience had been honed by years of security work because Nika was gone for almost two hours. When she reappeared, she wore a worried look as she climbed quickly into the Bronco.

"Go, lets get out of here." She said with a hint of urgency in her voice.

As Garth pulled out into the stream of traffic, Nika explained. "Something's not right. All the people I work for, my boss, my bosses boss, they've all been fired or transferred. It's too late at night in Russia to get much more information today, but there was a message for me at the embassy. I'm told to return to Russia immediately and to report to an entirely different agency than the one that sent me here."

"What are you going to do?"

"I called my father in Moscow. I woke him up. When I explained everything to him he said to stay here in the U.S. and to stay away from the embassy. He has very high-level connections. He'll try to find out what's going on."

Garth smiled. "Looks like I'm stuck with you. Can you cook?"

Nika just gave him a dirty look. "Did you know that with just one blow I could fracture your nose and drive the bone splinters into your brain."

"Promises, promises." Garth replied with a chuckle. Then he thought for a bit. "Sounds like you need some stress relief. Since I'm now responsible for your well-being, I prescribe exercise."

Nika perked up. "Hmmm, sounds like fun. What did you have in mind? Maybe we could go back to your place and wrestle?"

"Sheeesh, get your mind out of the gutter. I meant real exercise, running, swimming, the gym, something like that. Pick something you're good at, and I'll whip your butt."

Nika's eyes sparkled at the challenge. "Karate."

Garth was hesitant. "I don't think so Nika. Even if you're good, I still outweigh you by almost 100 lbs."

Nika's response was instantaneous. "Chicken? Bwak, bwak, bwak."

"I'm not chicken, I just don't want to hurt you or for you to get mad and hurt me."

"OK." Nika conceded. "We'll just workout a little. I'll teach you some attacking and blocking exercises."

Garth thought for a minute. "That sounds fair. I know a gym where we can get all the gear we'll need."

"A gym that has karate gear?" Nika wondered.

"Yeah, the gym at the FBI academy at Quantico. It's a job perk for special Federal employees. I have some good friends there. I can get us in, maybe even find you a real sparring partner."

It was a 45-minute drive to the FBI Academy, which is located on the U.S. Marine Corps Base at Quantico, Virginia. Garth slowed at the main gate, but when the Marine guard spied the security stickers on the Bronco, he snapped a sharp salute and waved them through.

"I'm impressed." Nika enthused. "It reminds me of my dad. What was that salute all about?"

"I'm in the Marine Reserve. I still hold a commission, and the guard was just saluting the sticker on the truck."

The people at the gym all seemed to know Garth, and although it took awhile, everyone scrambled around to find suitable gear for Nika. She was surprised to discover that Garth had his own gi and protective gear in his locker. She was beginning to suspect a setup, but Garth brushed her off, explaining that he had the gear from a self-defense course long ago.

They started slowly. Nika would describe an attack and its proper defense and then go slowly until Garth demonstrated understanding of the technique. They would then accelerate the moves, Nika attacking with more and more force and Garth countering until she was attacking at full force. Then they would switch and Garth would become the attacker. It was a good workout but it lacked the thrill of competition that Nika wanted. She also suspected that Garth was holding back. He seemed to grasp everything a little too quickly and his motions were a little too smooth and practiced.

After about 45-minutes they'd worked up a good sweat and were taking a break when another couple entered the practice room. They were thirtyish, and appeared to be very fit. When they saw Garth they both smiled broadly and made their way to the bench where Garth and Nika were resting. Garth stood and introduced them to Nika as Rachael and Mike. He introduced Nika as his girlfriend. Nika smiled to herself. Two days and I'm his girlfriend. That's got to be some kind of record.

Rachael eyed the karate gear. "So, are you guys sparring? Looks like a little weight advantage for you Garth."

Garth looked a little uncomfortable. "Naw, Nika's just teaching me some techniques. We've been practicing attacking and blocking."

With that Mike snickered. "Teaching you? She must be pretty good."

Nika's suspicions were confirmed. "OK, what's going on Garth? You said you just had the gear for a little self-defense course long ago."

Both Rachael and Mike burst out laughing.

Rachael explained. "Yeah. He didn't tell you he was teaching the course did he? He's been one of the martial arts instructors here at the Academy for years."

At first Nika looked like she might explode in anger, but finally, she burst out laughing. Rachael and Mike joined in. "Good one Garth. You really got me." Then she thought. "Since you're so good, why can't we spar? It'll be fun."

Garth thought a moment. "I've got a better idea. Why don't you and Rachael spar? Rachael's an instructor here too. You're about the same size and weight, and I think your skills will be pretty even. Mike and I can referee."

Garth turned to Rachael. "What do you think Rach? Up for a little exercise?"

Rachael grinned. "That's what I'm here for. OK with you Nika?"

Nika smiled and nodded. "Let's do it. I barely worked up a sweat playing with Garth here."

The girls donned their protective gear while Garth laid out the rules.

"No striking to the groin, eyes or joints

If you execute a takedown, control your opponent's fall

If you are swept or thrown, don't struggle or make it more dangerous

Throws and takedowns only on the mat.

If your opponent is backed off the mat, move back to center and restart."

"We'll go five 2-minute rounds. 1 point for a legal hand technique, 2 for a legal foot move. Rachael, I know you like to mix in lots of disciplines, but only legal karate sport techniques."

Garth started the watch, and the girls began to circle each other warily. Rachael made the first attack, which Nika defended easily. Nika's counterattack was swift. A foot sweep brought Rachael to the mat. Rachael quickly regained her feet, but regarded Nika with new respect. For the rest of the round, Rachael's attacks were more cautious, and Nika seemed satisfied just to defend. As Garth observed Nika in action he couldn't help but notice how cool and calculating she appeared. When she moved, she was blazingly fast, but she only expended energy with a purpose. Her liquid and seemingly effortless movements were strangely erotic in their efficiency.

As the second round began, Rachael made the mistake of assuming that Nika would again assume the role of defender. With in seconds, Nika had scored with a hand strike, and while Rachael was still considering what had happened Nika scored again. Her speed was phenomenal. Demonstrating good sportsmanship, Nika backed off and allowed Rachael to recover; only defending for the rest of the round. By this point it was clear to Garth that Rachael was outclassed.

Before the third round started, Rachael turned to Nika. "Nika, I can't hang with you, you're amazing. How about instead of sparring you let me work on some of my weaker moves and you just defend? Maybe I can improve my technique a little?"

Nika smiled. "Hey, don't give me that, you're pretty darn good, but if you want to work technique, I'm up for that."

For the next half hour the girls threw moves and counter moves at each other. They went at it hard, but with lots of laughing. It was obvious that they were enjoying themselves. Finally, they ended up flat on their backs in the middle of the mat, sweating profusely and giggling like long lost friends.

As both couples sat cooling off, Rachael turned to Garth. "You guys should have dinner with us tonight. Afterwards, we're driving to Tabu in Baltimore. It'll be fun to get to know Nika better."

Garth hesitated. "I don't know Rachael, we've had a pretty busy day. Nika's just gotten into town and I'm sure she's a little jet-lagged."

Nika was having none of that. "Garth is just lazy. We'd love to go out with you guys tonight. So long as I have time to do a little shopping first, we'll be all set to go."

So it was settled, they'd meet for dinner and then drive to Baltimore for a night on the town. As Nika and Garth cruised back up I-95 to Alexandria she turned to him. "Why didn't you want to go out with Rachael and Mike tonight? They seem really nice."

Garth hesitated before he answered. "They are nice. They're two of my best friends, but they're a little wild. You may not be ready for their kind of fun."

"What's 'their kind of fun'?" Nika asked.

Once again Garth hesitated. "Well, since you ask, Rachael is bi-sexual, and Tabu is a swing club. Lots of very crazy stuff goes on there."

Nika thought for a moment. "Is anyone going to force me to do anything I don't want to do?"

"No." Garth allowed. "But you may see some things that are pretty shocking."

Nika answered softly. "Sounds like fun." Sounds like real fun. She thought.


As they drove to meet their dinner partners Nika could see that Garth was upset about something.

"What's bugging you Lover?" She asked, laying her head on his shoulder.

Garth struggled for a long while then answered. "I don't know how to put this. It's just that I was thinking that you and I had something pretty special starting, and now you're excited about going to a swing club."

Nika smiled. "Something pretty special? As in exclusive special?"

Garth tried to wriggle away. "Nika, I'm a bad bet. My track record with exclusive relationships is pretty poor."

"Then what are you worried about?" She smiled. "We can just be friends, friends with benefits."

Garth was in a quandary. He felt very strongly about Nika, but he wasn't sure that he was ready to be a one-woman man. "Nika, I'm not sure how I want our relationship to be, but I know I want more than to just be friends.

"We are more than friends. After last night how could you doubt that? I've never done anything like that with anyone, and I've never been more turned on. I definitely want more."

"Same for me. Maybe it was so good I just want an exclusive on it." Garth conceded.

"Why don't we make a deal?" Nika offered. "What ever we do, we'll do together. No secrets, no cheating. Partners."

Garth laughed. "Nika, you're one devious woman. That sounds like lawyer talk to me."

Nika teased. "We'll call it exclusive, but with benefits." Then she laughed. "You big lunk, I'm a grownup, remember? I know all about bi-sexuality and swinging. You're the guy I want, and I'm not letting you get away."

"Then why are you so excited about going out with Rachael and Mike?" Garth wondered.

"I'm curious, and in case you haven't figured it out, I'm a little bit of a thrill seeker. Maybe I'll tease you a little, maybe we'll learn something together, but you can be sure of one thing. No matter what happens tonight, it's only going to make me hotter for you, and you're the one I'm going to be sleeping with when all is said and done.

Garth sighed a sigh of relief. "So that means I can keep my letter sweater?"

Nika gave him a cold look. "Not on your life. If you find it, it's mine, and your high school ring too."


Nika was aghast when they pulled into the parking lot at Tabu. From the outside, the place looked like a very run-down sports bar. It was dingy and dark and smoke filled the air. The mostly male, mostly overweight and middle-aged patrons slumped around the bar and stared with bleary eyes at the faded and flickering TV's that hung in strategic locations. Nika immediately thought of asking Garth, Rachael and Mike to leave, but before she could speak, Mike led them to a stairwell at the back of the bar. The stairs wound down to end at a set of ornately painted double doors that were guarded by a very large man with a shaved head. There was a small sign on the door.

TABU SOCIAL CLUB
Membership Required
Couples and Single Females Only

The bouncer smiled when he saw the two couples and opened the door granting them entrance to the club. Once inside, they were greeted by an attractive hostess who took the substantial "membership fee" from Garth and Mike. As Mike led everyone to an out of the way corner, Nika scanned the club. The décor was trendy and there was a mirrored bar, a DJ booth and a large dance floor. The club was dimly lit but from all appearances it was the same as any one of hundreds of other nightspots that dotted the D.C.-Baltimore area. The crowd was mostly in their late twenties and thirties, but there were some older couples and a number of younger women in groups by themselves. One slight clue that this club might be a little different was the suggestive dress of many of the women. Lots of skin was revealed, and see-thru tops seemed to be the norm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.