Seduce My Wife, Please
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ron and Bev are happily married but when they realize that Bev's secret sexual fantasy if to have a black lover, Ron makes it come true for his bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ron and Bev had enjoyed their first experience of interracial sex with Edward that they agreed to meet again one week later if Edward was agreeable to the plan. He was more than agreeable and they all looked forward to their next evening together.

After Edward left their home once he'd gotten dressed and they'd all embraced and said how thrilled they were to have met each other, Ron took Bev by the hand and he led her straight over to the nearby couch. He and Bev had both remained naked although they'd pulled on robes they had laid out just in case the evening had an interlude when they might take a break and eat some of the refreshments Bev had prepared in advance of Edward's arrival that night. With Bev still naked underneath her thin robe, Ron got her situated on the couch and he pulled the single tie holding the robe closed underneath her breasts and threw the robe back to expose her naked, well-fucked body. There was one thing Ron was especially interested in and once he got that, he knew the rest of their night might still hold some interesting possibilities for both of them. Ron wanted to get Edward's creampie that was already seeping very copiously from between Bev's twice-fucked pussy.

Ron not only wanted Bev's pussy full of cum at his face so he could eat and suck her out, but he wanted to taste the sexy spunk of a hot black stud like Edward when it had been freshly spurted deep inside his sexy wife's hot cunt. Yeah, "cunt" he thought to himself as he felt his own cock fully erect and totally hard while he remembered how sexually wanton and hot Bev had looked from the moment Edward had began undressing her until he first rubbed his hard cockhead in the lips of her pussy and then eagerly mounted her and began shoving his big thick black cock into her shaved pussy. That was something that had really made Ron horny -- seeing that his beautiful young wife, Bev, had actually fucking shaved her pussy bald as a newborn baby's ass in preparation for her first illicit sexual rendezvous with a black lover. He had found that incredibly sexy since Bev had never mentioned anything about shaving her cunt to him.

Ron spread Bev's thighs and he could easily see the spunk seeping out from her bald pussy. He got her legs up over his shoulders and then he dove his face straight in between the vee of Bev's thighs, flicking his tongue over her swollen aroused pussy lips and quickly started licking and sucking her pussy lips and getting the reward of a lot of Edwards' thick white cum in reward for his efforts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ron, yes, baby, eat me, baby, lick my horny pussy and suck Edward's randy hot cum out of my pussy, honey," Bev moaned as she felt him licking and sucking hotly to get the two huge loads of jizz that Edward had spurted inside her. She knew now that even though Ron had shot his second cumload onto her tits, he was glad that Edward had kept his cock inside Bev's pussy and left both cumloads in their for him to enjoy now.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck, Bev, your pussy is so full of thick hot white cum, baby," Ron said as he buried his face in her pussy again and he cupped both asscheeks as she squirmed underneath his sucking and lucking. Both she and Ron had gotten so horny and so fucking hot from the experience with Edward that it took no time at all as Ron was eating her out for Bev to reach her third hot strong orgasm of their evening. She began to moan and cup and pull at both her rounded tits as she felt her climax exploding in Ron's hungry mouth.

Ron licked and sucked as much black man's cum from Bev's pussy as he could retrieve with his mouth and tongue and when he'd finished her off, his cock was raging hard. With the arousal of not only seeing Edward taking Bev sexually, but now having sucked his creampie from Bev's pussy, Ron was so horny there was no way he could stop without actually sinking his cock inside Bev's pussy and fucking her again before they finished their evening. Ron's cock was totally hard and he moved quickly up over Bev's body lying back against the couch. He slid her legs around to the right, gettting her slightly on her back and then he wrapped his hand around his hardon, guiding the full head of his cock straight into the lips of her waiting pussy. Some of Edward's semen was still seeping from her pussy and as Ron felt his cock spreading the pussy already fucked twice by Edward, he soon also felt the hot slipperiness inside her horny cunt where much of Edward's sperm was still at. Ron slammed his cock all the way inside Bev's tight pussy on the first inward thrust and he loved how wet and well lubricated his dick was from getting Edward's sloppy seconds.

"Fuck me, good, baby, see if you can shove that cock of yours into me just as good as Edward did, OK?" Bev encouraged him as she wanted Ron to feel that he was fully capable of pleasuring her as Edward had twice earlier. Ron had felt somewhat intimidated by Edward's sexual prowess but as he felt his cock bottom out inside Bev's hot snug pussy, he let that all go and decided to enjoy this hot sexy moment with his wife and his cock buried inside her hot pussy. But, deep inside her heart, Bev knew that Ron wasn't capable of fucking her nearly as well as Edward did and would again, she was sure. Edward's big thick hard 9-incher was way more cock than Ron had, and there was no way to get around it -- a fully hard 9-inch cock could fuck any woman better than a man with a smaller hardon.

"Fuck, Bev, I don't know why but being here tonight, seeing you realize your fantasy of having a black man's cock fucking you, and now feeling the hot sexy wetness of your pussy with Edward's cum still inside your pussy is so erotic, honey," Ron said as he leaned over, kissing both of Bev's sexy hard perky nipples while he bucked his cock firmly and deeply in and out his luscious young wife's pussy. He couldn't believe how firm and snug Bev's pussy was on his cock even though she'd actually been super-fucked twice to Edward's orgasms and yet her pussy felt awesome wrapped around his horny dick. Ron bucked in and out and then he heard Bev starting to moan as his fucking was bringing her to another orgasm. That really got him going too, and he soon bucked fully into her pussy and held his cock there, shooting his newest jism load deep into her pussy and mingling it with the virile cum that Edward had ejaculated into her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.