Seduce My Wife, Please - Cover

Seduce My Wife, Please

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ron and Bev are happily married but when they realize that Bev's secret sexual fantasy if to have a black lover, Ron makes it come true for his bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Edward didn't miss a stroke as he'd taken his first sexual encounter with Ron's sexy white wife, Bev, from the initial meeting to him mounting and fucking her with his large thick 9-inch cock. He'd had many interracial encounters with white babes before, but he quickly found Bev and her horny husband among the hottest ever. First of all was the husband, Ron, who had actually decided to procure Edward and his horny 9-incher for his wife, Bev. And then Ron stood there in their marital bedroom as the sexy black stud ate his young wife to orgasm and then joined her on the bed where he soon had his large thick cock up inside her pussy, thrusting in and out and quickly taking her to two more hot powerful orgasms.

Edward was really enjoying himself. He loved it when the woman he was in the middle of a fuck with wanted his hard black cock as badly as he wanted to shove it to her. Bev seemed to have wanted this experience for quite some time. He almost thought she was sensually and sexually overwhelmed by the fact that he was actually finally shoving his hardon deep into her pussy. Ron seemed to be very aroused by the fact that he was there watching his sexy young wife getting her pussy seriously fucked by a former black co-worker of his and when Ron had realized that Edward was actually cumming in Bev's pussy that first time, Ron blew a huge cumload all over the corner of the room where he'd been standing, his cock in his hand as he jacked himself while Edward was busy fucking his wife, Bev.

Edward's first cumload was inside Bev's horny pussy where he'd already blasted his first load of jizz, but he had no problem getting a second and often even a third continuous erection and continuing to fuck for quite a long time. With his cum inside Bev, his cock was well lubed up as he continued to not only fuck Bev, but to really give her the entire length of his thick hard cock even more vigorously than he had during the first penetration. He loved the very sexy wet sounds of his hard thickness sliding in and out of Bev's tight pussy and he knew both Bev and Ron were very turned on by the sexy noises and by his sustained fuck with Bev.

Bev and Edward made quite a sexy pair there in the middle of her marital bed -- her sexy white body nude and lying underneath Edward's sexy well-toned black body and his large 9-inch cock fully fucking in and out of her horny young pussy. Bev had never been this well fucked before. Ron could never fuck her a second time without at least 30 minutes or more to recuperate and after she jacked him and sucked him to another erection. Edward had no problems staying hard inside Bev's cunt and continuing to fuck her without any pause.

Edward decided to see how much hotter he could make both Bev and Ron by talking dirty and really enhancing the hotness of what the three of them were experiencing.

"You're really a nasty fucking cunt, aren't you, Bev?" Edward said as he shoved his entire cock deep into her snug pussy and then he reached down, cupping both of her rounded breasts in his hands, flicking his fingers across her turgid nipples and then pulled on them, seeing if the feeling of his fingers tugging at the tips of her tits would really send her over the edge.

"Yeah, look at you, Bev, look at you lying there underneath a horny black stud, letting him bury his big hard black cock deep up inside your hot lily white pussy while you're fucking weak dick husband is standing over there in the corner of your master bedroom, jerking his pud like some kind of pussy-whipped wimp. I love fucking the likes of you, Bev. I love showing you what a wanton hot pussied woman you are and that your husband would willingly give you over to a well-hung horny black stud like me," Edward said as he let her nipples go and then he grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs out to the sides of the joined bodies as fully as he could get them. His cock was thick and hard enough that even spreading her legs didn't ease the tightness of his big hardon stroking into her depths. He kept on shoving his ass back and forth, filling Bev's hot pussy over and over, and then Edward saw what he normally saw in such black/white sexual episodes as his unexpectedly hot naughty talk took Bev over the edge to another hard powerful orgasm and he looked over his shoulder and saw Ron there, naked, his cock in his hand again, wanking himself as fast as his hand wrapped around his own dick could stroke back and forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.