House for Sale - Cover

House for Sale

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Alexis had several meetings to attend over the next two days and found herself feeling more and more frustration with the idea of taking the southeastern region. She could have had another region, but she would only consider the southeast.

One day, she met with the human resources and finance people to discuss the terms of her potential buyout. She was impressed with the amount of money she could have, including keeping her stock options. Thursday, when she left work, her head was crammed with numbers and choices and her briefcase overflowed with legal documents.

As she drove up the driveway going home, she reentered the pull of that mysterious magnetic force that drew her to its core. When he heard the garage door, Brooks came out to the family room to welcome her. She went to him quickly and before they said greetings, they kissed intensely.

She stood back with a big smile, "I could learn to like that."

"Better try it on a few more times to see if it fits."

She replied, "Before I start my Dilbert tirade, what were you doing?"

"Tomorrow is a school holiday. Teachers' meeting or something. I was talking to Louise down the street to see if we could find something for the girls to do."

She had a mischievous smile, "I promised the girls I would take them to the cable cars. Why not tomorrow?"

"Work day, isn't it?"

"I'll take off. They're learning to live without me."

"You want to do that? Louise always thinks up something."

She kissed him softly. "That's exactly what I want to do. We might also try to go to the zoo, but that's a lot for one day."

"Yeah, even for your tireless energy, that would be too much. Your call. I know they would be ecstatic."

"First time out, I'd better stick just to our girls without the neighbors. Have to break in slowly."

When she told them after dinner, the girls jumped up and down with joy. Yes, they wanted to go. Yes they would mind her. Yes, they would be good and not fight in the car. The excitement prolonged the bedtime routine, but the air of happiness made everyone OK with that.

As they were lying together in bed with arms and legs around each other, she said, "I am important to someone after work for the first time in years, maybe ever. My outlook on life changed from neutral to positive in the course of three weeks." She kissed him, "Hard for me to believe. About me, I mean."

"I guess we have to take risky chances to discover ourselves."

"You took a big chance on me, just letting me move in like that. I knew I was at emotional risk when you wouldn't take my money. It wasn't a house sale any more."

He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss, "Did you know that I was setting a trap?"

"I hoped you were. Do you think we should have maybe one more witness to our live-in agreement? Seems to me that we didn't get to finish the ceremony." She put her face in his neck and licked it lightly.

"The more ceremonies, the better," and his hand found her moistening pussy.

"Mmmm, will I ever get my rain check from Saturday night. You were telling such a beautiful story at the mirror." She massaged his hardening cock very gently.

"I had a beautiful attentive audience. There is much more to that story. We were in such a rush." He found her clitoris and touched it gently back and forth. "You have to dress up, though."

"I love to dress up. I promise I won't get in a hurry next time. "She continued massaging his stiff cock. "I had to go change my panties after even that short episode before the party. Couldn't go out and walk around feeling all puffy and icky." She moved on top of him and rotated her hips against his belly and put her tongue in his ear.

He put his hand on her butt and used his wet finger moistened with spittle, he circled her anus and then gently inserted it. "I couldn't go downstairs either until I could get control of my briefs. They had this large lump in them that made my slacks look strange."

"Mmmm, you'reyour finger is wicked. I can't take that much longer." She searched for his cock with her crotch, not quite finding it. "I wanted to let my hands slip when I was holding my dress up, just to see if I could tempt you." She raised her hips and felt his erection go immediately to her entrance. With only the slightest movement, she caught it full inside her. She smiled at him when it was fully seated, "Look! No hands."

"If you had dropped your dress and I had seen those incredible breasts, you would have been raped right there on the floor." He thrust up reaching the end of her hot paradise.

She sat up to get the full benefit of the position and began her rocking, as she breathed harder, "Can't... rape... the. mmmmm... willing." Her movements went harder and faster. Her spasms began like lightning bolts and she let out a loud cry of pleasure.

He grabbed her to him and rolled on top of her. "You said the ceremony only counted with a hard fuck!" He became more vigorous thrusting slow, hard, and deep.

She gasped, "I'm thrilled that you remember the ritual." She pushed up hard against him, "No more talking during services!" The words were barely out of her mouth before she cried out again and he could feel the pulsations inside her.

He continued pumping vigorously, "A deal is a deal!" His emission pulsed out in long spurts, flooding her as one wave followed another until they were over. She came again with him. He waited to be sure that her tingles were finished and rolled on his side, bringing her with him.

She kissed him all over his face and mouth, pulling him as close as her arms could manage. After a delicious kiss, she ran her fingers in his hair and rubbed him, "That one counted. Yeah, that one really counted." She pushed her head back to see him better, "I love you, Brooks."

He traced his finger lightly around her face, "I love you, Alex."

They had a leisurely awakening and a short kissing session. He said, "I like waking up with you, Alex. Makes my whole day."

She nestled in and said softly, "Yeah, mine too. And, I love coming home at night. I get off work and I know where I belong."

They had breakfast and she dressed the girls to go to the city and sent them to him for their hair. She held Michelle back and whispered, "This weekend I will show you how to do your hair and we can practice. But for now let your daddy do it."

Brooks moved Diana's car seat to the middle of her back seat and heard them chattering like magpies as they came out of the house. She had dressed them nicely in little skirts and tights, looking like they stepped from the pages of a fashion magazine.

As he kissed them, she said, "I emailed Denise that I wouldn't be in. They wouldn't have missed me anyway." With a large grin, almost singing, "We're going off to the big city to play!"

As he walked back to his office, he reflected on the transformation in his life during the past three weeks. The phone rang and it was his friend, Louise. She started, "Who the hell is Alex, Brooks Allen, and what the hell is going on in your life? Michelle said that some woman is living in your guest room."

He laughed out loud. "She told you the truth. Actually, Alex is buying my house and is living here until her mortgage is approved by her corporation."

"Isn't that a little strange to let a potential buyer move in? What if she doesn't get the mortgage?"

"She's waiting to see if she gets a promotion. Her company is going through a merger and she doesn't know whether she is in or out."

"I hear something in your voice that doesn't match. Are you living with that woman?"

He paused, realizing that it was hopeless to kid Louise, "Yes, I am living with that woman and I will continue to do so as long as we hit it off."

Right to the heart of things, "How old is this one, Brooks?"

"She is about my age, give or take. Not polite to ask a lady."

"Bullshit. Well, at least it isn't one of those twenty-something bimbos you were hanging out with."

"C'mon, Louise, a man has to have some fun."

She said, "Michelle is crazy about that woman. It is all she talks about. Alex this, Alex said... Alex that. Do you know?"

"We had a family meeting and voted on her. She passed 3-0 to become our tenant. The girls love her."

"How about her? Is she OK with taking up with a strange man who has two young daughters? That has to be a big change for her."

"You would not believe how easily she walked into our lives and became a member. She took off today to take the girls to ride the cable cars and I expect that right this minute they are on the Powell Street car."

"She took your unruly children to the city? OK. When do I get to approve her?"

He laughed out loud, "Maybe we can arrange something this weekend. We'll be here."

"Brooks, I'm happy for you. You sound good."

"Right now, I'm better than I have been in a year. I have hope."

He worked furiously for an hour and the phone rang. Alex would call on his cell phone only if she needed him. He looked at the number and saw it was from Alex's office.

He answered, "Brooks Allen."

"Brooks, this is Denise, Alexis' assistant. We met Saturday."

"Of course, Denise. We shared the homeowner's lament."

"May I talk with Alexis?"

"I'm sure you can keep a secret, so I'll tell you. She is in the city riding the cable cars with the girls."

She laughed, "Oh is she? She has a job, you know. Her cell phone is off. I can't reach her."

"She said they wouldn't miss her today. I doubt she'll answer it. She said she would only call me in an emergency."

Denise laughed. "What have you done to that woman? All she talks about is you and the girls. OK, listen! This news is too good to be true. Tell her to get in touch with me if she does call in. However, in the meantime, here's the scoop. Everett Addison, the guy they picked to be the marketing VP figured Alexis would get it. So, he signed up with a search firm. They found him a good position and he felt honor bound to take it. Alexis is now the VP Marketing."

Brooks burst out laughing. "My God, will that ever make her day. She takes off to play with the kids and gets a promotion in absentia."

Denise laughed, "You would not believe today. This place is a zoo. The president is going crazy because he can't find her. Everyone knows about the fiasco and there is even strange laughter in the halls."

Brooks replied, "I've been there. Merger madness."

She laughed again, "Here's another first. Paul, the president, came to my office in person and promised me the moon if I found her. He thinks she is on an interview because she didn't get the job. My mission is to stop her before she signs up with another company."

"Tell you what, Denise. I'll ask her to call you there or at home when she returns this afternoon. I expect if Paul worries that much, he'd want to hear from her, too. Life has strange wrinkles sometimes."

"Yeah, isn't this wild. She now has the job she should have had on merit, and the guy who got the job she should have had now has a better job because he thought she would get the job he was offered."

Brooks laughed again, "Thanks Denise. I'll tell her to be in touch." He thought a minute, "Let's do it this way. Let Paul know that you're on her trail and think you will be in touch when she returns from the city about four. Assure him that he will get to talk to her before she makes any big employment decisions."

She laughed, "You are devious, Brooks. I will get credit for finding the missing sheep."

About 3:30, he heard the garage door close and went to the family room to meet the returning mob. Diana ran across the room and hugged him, "Hi, daddy. We rode the cable cars and had lunch at the Hippo. We saw some seals at the Marina." She was jumping up and down.

Alexis came in and he took her and kissed her seriously right there. Michelle held on to both of them. Alexis said softly, "Yep, I have a nice place to come home to. God, that's nice."

She turned to the girls, "We did OK today? Rode the cable cars and saw the seals."

Michelle said, "Yes I had a real good time. Bye. I have to go call Cindy."

Diana finally stopped jumping and slipped off to watch cartoons. He said, "How was it for you?"

"I can't remember a nicer day. The girls were perfect ladies, mostly. We didn't have to rush or do anything we didn't want to."

"I'll bet you're worn out."

"Not really. I managed to get ahead of the bad traffic on 280 out of the city and it was a breeze. I sat back and listened to music."

"I figured you'd go right to bed."

"Well, I might, with the proper invitation. I'm easy. Why are you grinning like that? I'm not that easy."

He was almost giggling, "Great to have you back. I'm relieved that you enjoyed it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.