House for Sale - Cover

House for Sale

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

They cooked a nice breakfast together and then Alex huddled on the large couch with the girls to read the comics The distinctive ring on her cell phone upstairs stopped their giggles and she asked Michelle to get it for her. When she saw the message, she said to Brooks, "Looks like this is going to be a telephone day. The party created a lot of excitement in my colleagues." Is this really going to happen according to my plan?

He chortled, "Actually, the excitement here wasn't bad, either."

On her way upstairs, she stopped to kiss him and whispered, "The past days gave me such an emotional high that I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall."

By the time she finished her phone calls and email, he had been to the supermarket with Diana. Michelle was at her friend's house. Later, they had scrumptious leftovers from the party, watched the news and the girls went about their Sunday evening routines.

As bedtime approached, he whispered to her, "When you're ready to get even with Charles, you could move your cosmetics and essentials to my room. I want you to be with me."

"I want to be with you, too, and I will. I can't deal with Charles today." She went to her room and returned in her robe. They stood side-by-side at the twin sinks brushing teeth and finishing up their bedtime preparations. She smiled up at him, "I would love to put my things in your drawers."

He was first to finish and get in bed. "Alex, if you don't come here soon, I'm going to die!" Instantly, she dropped her robe and wrapped herself around him. Both were starved for passion. His hands were all over her as she caressed him, and fervor led him to mount and plunge into her quickly.

After a long and intense coupling, she whispered, "Tonight I have to stay in my room and get good sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day. I have to be ready for them."

"OK. I understand. I have cried myself to sleep before."

She slapped him hard on the butt, "Fortunately, I have heard enough BS in my life to smell it every time. In the morning, I will send the girls in for their hairdos while I dress." With that, she kissed him dotingly and went to her room.

He awakened to a movement in his bed and the clock showed 1:00AM as she came in beside him and whispered, "Will you cuddle and hold me? I am so excited and confused that I just can't get to sleep."

"Of course. Get comfortable." After a few minutes of cuddling, he could hear regular breathing and feel her relax and drift away. The alarm came far too soon, but he turned it off, rolling back to share soft wake-up kisses.

She said, "Good morning, boss, remember that today is a workday for us corporate slaves." And then she was gone.

At dinner, Michelle asked, "Daddy, where is Alex?"

"She had a big day today and couldn't get home in time to eat with us. She will be here later, so I left her a plate to warm."

Alexis came home shortly after he managed to get Diana to bed, much to the child's displeasure. He poured her wine and massaged her shoulders as she sat on the barstool. "How did it go?"

"All the buzz was about networking at the party, but my boss said it would be tomorrow afternoon before they completed their staffing plan. So, we all live in agony one more day." She nestled her cheek against his hand as he rubbed her neck. "I hope I didn't keep you awake last night. I wanted to be next to you. I must have gone right to sleep."

"It didn't take more than a couple of minutes. What's your plan for tonight?"

She turned around and kissed him, and then said, "I'd like to sleep in your bed, after, uh, we finish the preliminaries."

"Let the games begin!" And, begin they did. This night, they took time for a slower pace of pleasure.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Alex. Your naked body holds me in awe."

"If beauty is what your eyes behold, then I shall try to tempt you to the fullest."

A short time later, he had her hips on a pillow and was gently licking and nuzzling the pouting labia. He held her with one arm and let his other hand caress her breast, all the while moving around with his tongue. The feather-light flicks of his tongue tip on her exposed clitoris caused her to move against him. Each time he could feel her approaching a climax, he paused for a few seconds until her words became more demanding. Finally, she erupted with even louder moans as he held his tongue perfectly still on the pulsing bud. In her state of frenzy, it took just a few additional passes of his tongue until she was off again.

"Oh, God, you have to stop that and get up here right now. I have to have my mouth on you and my arms around you."

He made sure that as their mouths found each other, he was in the ideal position to bury himself in her and thrust deeply. That brought her hips off the pillow and into a violent motion. After her two intense orgasms he reached his own point of no return, pulsating in spurts that addled his brain.

She captured his eyes and said, "Wow! That was some preliminary. I'm not sure I'm ready for the main event!"

"I am not up to it either." With that, they cuddled and slept.

In the morning they resumed their weekday routine. Although the girls were getting better with their new clothes, Alexis spent some time with each of them making sure that everything was right before she sent them for their hair. She enjoyed talking to Diana on the way to school. The questions and logic of a four year-old kept her on her toes and she arrived at work with a fresh perspective.

That afternoon, his phone rang about three o'clock. Seeing her number on his caller ID, he answered, "Hi, roommate, are congratulations in order?"

"Oh, God, no! I just have to get home and talk to you. You're not going out, are you? My world just went south!"

He had never heard her so distressed. She had obviously been crying and was in a bad state.

When she ran in, he held her close for a while and then said, "Sit here and I will get you a drink and you can tell me what happened."

She took a long sip and began talking in a voice that was totally flat—almost like a computer. "I just had a meeting with my boss, who told me what happened in the joint management meeting. Our company had to choose between having me as the VP of marketing or Sam Webb as executive VP. We couldn't have both jobs. They chose Sam and gave the VP marketing to Everett Addison. You met him the other night."

He sat beside her and put his arm around her. "I am so sorry that I was flippant on the phone."

She came closer. "With all the trading of positions going, it sounded like the NFL draft. I have to move to Raleigh if I want to stay with the company and take the southeastern region. I can do that or take a buyout and leave. Oh, Brooks, I can't buy your house. I was so confident that I didn't make Plan B. I don't know what to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.