House for Sale - Cover

House for Sale

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

After returning with her luggage and files, Alexis spent Saturday getting settled. Brooks connected her computer to the Internet and then took the girls to visit a friend across town. She unpacked and had actually begun to own the room, but the house felt empty. She worked on some email and put files in the drawers. It was easy to hook up her notebook and get some of her work done. It is amazing, the number of email rumors that circulate about the results of the merger and who is on the block. After a while, she was tired of the worry frenzy. When in doubt, go to the deli and get something for dinner. Do your night job.

When Brooks and the girls returned, she was sitting in her couch space having a glass of wine and reading a folder. The girls ran over to her. She said to Brooks, "I brought some carryout for dinner. No need to rush."

He smiled broadly at her. "I like your work already!"

When they finished dinner, he sent the girls for their baths. "You must be exhausted from all that unpacking and shopping."

She made clear eye contact, "I loved being here, but it really did open my eyes to the amount of work it might take to run a house like this."

"I long ago realized how much overhead it takes to keep it going. Even with maid, pool, and spa services, it still takes time to oversee that. This past week I replaced the water filter on the refrigerator. Had to go to the appliance store, buy it, come home and install it. At least an hour. Go to the hardware store and get new furnace filters. Install them. Another hour and a half." He looked around, "Of course, I could have someone come and do it, but I have to make appointments and be here. Unless it is a big job, it isn't worth hiring it out."

He stood and touched her shoulder, "I appreciate your getting dinner. We didn't have much here. I have to put the girls to bed and do some work. You are welcome to use the spa. There are towels out there in the cabana and a robe by the shower. I hope you sleep well in your new house."

She had this urgent feeling in her gut. She said to him, "I'll go kiss them goodnight, too. They're special to me." She felt her tears and went immediately upstairs.

After returning from the girls, she walked out on the deck and looked at the thousands of twinkling lights in the valley, the long orange ropes of headlights on the freeways going north and the red tail lights going south. She smiled at the sky, holding her arms out like the Native American princess, and went to the hot tub. You'd rather have company, but you'll have to get used to being alone here. She undressed and took a warm shower in the cabana and wrapped a towel around her as she stepped out. She unintentionally turned on the spa lights before she turned on the air jets. Anyone looking would have seen you naked. Was that a fear or a hope? After a long and relaxing soak, she rinsed herself off and gathered her things to go up to her room wearing the "hotel" robe from the cabana.

As she crossed the great room, she saw a light from his office and looked in. He had his head buried in the computer, but she said, "Thanks for the spa. I feel much more relaxed. G'night, Brooks."

He jerked his head, "Oh, I was lost in this spreadsheet. Glad you could enjoy the spa. Any time, you know. Pool, too. I hope you like your room."

"Much nicer than the hired help has any right to expect," she laughed and turned to go upstairs.

As she lay in her bed for the second night, she contemplated the next week. It would be crazy, disruptive, and little would get done except water cooler conversation. Some of those folks would be in bad shape if they were dropped. Putting that mess aside, she thought about the girls. She realized that someone had to get them new clothes. I know who that someone will be! I hope that I'm able to keep the girls to myself for one night.

As much as she fought it, she then had to think about Brooks. She chuckled when she remembered his face blushing as he said the neighbors would know when she 'came.' She stopped denying that he turned her on when he touched her or kissed her on the cheek or looked in her eyes. Yes, I want to rent him, his children, and his house!

She recalled the anxiety she felt this afternoon when they were not here. She knew that they would be returning shortly, but after the house was hers, they wouldn't be returning and she would be here alone with only the occasional friend staying over. Your hand shook when you heard them open the garage door and you wanted to hug him the moment he came in. She imagined his coming in the back door and kissing her passionately and holding her close. She lay naked under the covers looking at the faint glow of the lights from the valley reflected on the high ceiling. She left the draperies open to allow her to greet the foggy morning.

Desire finally permeated her body as her hands danced their well-rehearsed pas de deux across her nipples. Then one hand separated from its partner. Left fingers on her nipples and right fingers stage front stroking her longing clitoris. They knew exactly where to step and for how long, as intense signals came from her nipples to abet the delicate pirouette of those fingers. She had known this ballet for years and never tired of it as she lay through numerous performances across the world. Roaring applause burst forth from her clitoris as her thighs clamped tightly and her hips undulated like those of an accomplished stripper. As the waves of applause grew fainter and cries of "Bravo!" softer, the dancers moved off-stage to await the cue for their next thrilling performance.

As her heartbeat slowed and her breathing quieted, she drifted into peaceful slumber

Sunday morning she awakened to the glory of the fog, looking out into the tall treetops from her bed. She stretched and smiled before thinking of the dreadful week ahead.

A small noise captured her attention and then she heard the girls whisper and giggle outside her door. "You may come in." They slipped in on each side and hugged her. She held them closer, feeling their flannel nightgowns against her totally naked skin. She put an arm around each of them and drew them next to her, a head nestled on each shoulder.

She felt two little hands on her, exploring. Michelle said, "Oh, you feel soft and nice like mommy." They continued to touch her skin that had quickly sprouted a complete carpet of goose bumps. "OK, Diana, let's see if we can make her sneeze!" They kissed her neck, caressed her and ran their little hands lightly and lovingly all over her body, as far up and down as their short arms could reach.

Alexis laughed, "What a nice surprise to have two lovely girls start my morning. I will be happy all day long. Time to go downstairs now. I have to get dressed. OK?"

The girls hopped out of bed giggling and went down the stairs chatting happily. She dressed quickly in silk pajamas under her robe, brushed her hair, touched up her eyes and put on lipstick.

"Good morning, Alexis. I hope they didn't attack you too early. I forgot to warn them. Welcome to rent-a-family.com!"

She looked directly in his eyes. "You are a smartass. It will work better if you let me take care of myself. Actually, I was delighted to get such an unexpected welcome." What a nice surprise.

After breakfast the girls went to watch cartoons and she remained to enjoy coffee with him. She asked, "Who buys their clothes?"

"Sherry did."

She said tentatively, "She has been gone several months. They grow."

Brooks blushed bright red, "So they have. I think I forgot something. I went to 'Daddies & Daughters' class to learn how to do hair, but they didn't cover clothes."

"Their hair is always nice, but they do need new clothes. With your permission, I will take them to the Stanford Mall this afternoon and update them to their ages. I would invite you to come along, but I couldn't possibly shop with some man standing on one foot then the other waiting to go home. This is a girl thing."

"OK. I will expect you to take care of yourself. Your offer is generous."

"Hey, I took the job. I just need some freedom to do it." She smiled again, "Then I will pack up the old clothes and let you take them to the Goodwill."

Several hours later, all three scampered in the house laughing and giggling with many packages. Alexis said, "OK, no opening packages until you bring them all in." Where is he?

Michelle brought him in from the deck. "Oh, Daddy, we had such a nice time. Just wait until you see our clothes!"

Diana was hugging his leg, talking at the same time, "We had ice cream and cookies and watched the puppies play!" Then she went back to Alexis to hug her legs.

He looked at the pile of packages on the floor, "Wonderful! I can't let you pay for all these."

Alexis walked to him, looked directly in his eyes and put a finger on his lips. "Yes, you can! Pennies less than I would pay for three nights in the Ultimate Comfort Suites. Since tonight's my third night, we're even. I had a great time and they did, too."

She lingered beside him and then said to the girls, "Put your packages on your beds. We can unpack after I help your father with dinner."

"You must be exhausted after all that. Have a seat at the bar and I will get you a drink. There isn't much left to do."

She sat on the stool with one foot on the floor. That position accented her shapely hips in her tight jeans. That is something to see!

"Oh, yes! I'll have a martini, up, with an olive." Alex, you could have spent the afternoon at your hotel pool reviewing those marketing reports! "I take my nieces shopping, but no one makes dinner for me afterwards. "

As he tossed the salad, he smiled, "Of course I made your dinner. You're one of the group!"

She reacted acutely to his remark. Her tears welling, she slipped away to the deck to hide them. One of the group? What happens when your group moves out?

When the children had gone to bed, she came to his office. "I think I'd better help them in the morning with their new outfits." One of the group? "I'll dress them if you'll do hair." Isn't this just a little domestic?

"Yes! I could get confused. I had just gotten used to the clothes they had." Then, he walked over to her, "Are you sure that you have time for dressing them?"

"I make time for important things. New clothes are important to girls. This gives me pleasure." She put her hand on his arm and searched his eyes, "If I can swing it tomorrow with my boss, will it be OK for me to have a party on Saturday night?"

They stood in the doorway. He was so taken with her closeness that he barely heard the question. She smells wonderful.

Finally, he came out of his fog, "Fine with me, but the real issue is between you and the caterer. All of the phone numbers are on a list. I will get it for you."

Seeing Sherry's editorial notes in the margins of the list of caterers--notes Alexis might have written--gave her an eerie feeling as she talked with the caterer. How could she explain that she was not Sherry? Give them your credit card. They'll take your money. The caterer was ecstatic to know that Alexis would be having a party with Brooks. They had not catered a single event there since Sherry left.

The week flew by. Alexis was out to dinner for three nights. When she came in Wednesday night, she looked in his office. "Hi, stranger."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.