House for Sale
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alexis wanted that outstanding house almost as much as she wanted the promotion. Caught in the uncertainties of a merger, she realized that she might not even have a job. If she could only give an elegant party at "her" house, she could get a political advantage. Brooks owned the house. Maybe she could find a way to have her house and her party. Then, after that kiss, she wanted Brooks, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Alexis arrived Thursday just before six. When she rang the bell, both girls shouted with glee and ran to the front door. When they opened it, she saw them both looking quite happy to see her. She sat on an entry hall bench and hugged them both. "Hello, Michelle. Hello, Diana. I'm glad to see you again."

Diana said, "You came back to play with us!"

"Of course I did. I promised. Where is your father?"

Michelle said, "We'll get him." Diana ran down the hall to his office.

He came from his office wearing khaki cargo shorts, a blue polo shirt, and his well-worn topsiders. "Welcome back to our disaster area. I think they are glad to see you." He held eye contact as he smiled at her.

"If I got hugs like that, I'd find an excuse to visit every night."

"Come and sit. I can make you a drink or a glass of wine."

"That wine you served the other day was great. If you have any more, I would enjoy it. Otherwise, your pick."

She studied his eyes again as their hands touched briefly when he handed her the wineglass. She took a deep breath, "I am faced with a bureaucratic mess. Because of the merger, the corporate loan office backlog will take at least three months to approve my offer on the house and the amount of the mortgage. Then it will take time to finish all of the usual paperwork to complete the transactions. " She explained the details of the waiting list and told him it was totally unexpected. She was rapidly swinging her pretty leg, crossed over the other, indicating her frustration.

Watching her leg, he nodded in understanding. "Maybe we can work something out. You could put down some earnest money?" They continued to chat for an hour.

She appeared to be distressed. "I don't know what to do now."

Having known many high-tension corporate executives, he offered what he could. "Well, I do. Thursday is burger night here and I have to start the grill. First, we have our wine, then we eat burgers, and then we make a plan. Please join us. We can't think on an empty stomach."

With her alluring smile, she said, "Yes, I would like that. How may I help?"

"Good. Michelle, please get Ms. Watson an apron. She is going to eat with us—and help."

He smiled at her, "Michelle will show you where things are." He went outside to light the grill.

She showed the girls how to do the condiments, giving each a suitable task. Why am I here slicing tomatoes and watching him cook? The three girls had an animated conversation about school and shortly he announced that the burgers were almost ready. She helped with their drinks and they all took their places at the table. I guess I'm sitting in Sherry's place.

He brought in the burgers and put one on each of the waiting buns. She watched him as he went about the task, making small talk with the girls. He was slightly tanned, had a short beard, and his brown hair was longer and more traditionally cut than many of the young men in her office. He was trim and his muscles were clearly visible under his shorts and shirt. She couldn't easily estimate his age. Could have been anywhere between 25 and 40, She admired his easy interaction with the girls, reminding them of their manners only a few times.

He asked each of the girls what they had done today and each of them gave animated answers with just a few giggles. He turned to Alexis, "Want to play?"

She blushed, breathed in, trying to decode her day in a way that they might understand. "Well, let's see. Do you remember that big sign down on El Camino that shows the giraffe looking over the fence?"

Michelle giggled, "Oh, yeah, he's funny. He's trying to get her cereal."

"Well, I talked to a woman today who works for the company the giraffe is advertising. I'm going to see her tomorrow."

Diana asked with wide eyes, "Will you get to see the giraffe?"

Both Alexis and Brooks laughed heartily and Alexis replied, "No, sweetie, the giraffe is in the San Francisco Zoo. My friend works downtown."

Michelle was next, "Will you get to ride the cable car?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.