Molly & Me - Cover

Molly & Me

by Jules Chavrien

Copyright© 2005 by Jules Chavrien

Incest Sex Story: A man remembers a great love and regrets its loss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 1995

It was along toward the end of my marriage... it would drag on another four years or so, but it was over, all right. My wife was off at another of her interminable religious meetings and I was home watching our three year old. Ever since Bobby was born, Pat had gotten more and more into this weird "off-shoot of an off-shoot" of some Protestant sect. I could tell you which one, but it wouldn't mean anything to you so, why waste the ink? Bobby was asleep in her crib, and I was enjoying the warm California night, on a lounge on our patio. The raccoons had been raiding our Goldfish-pond lately, so I had the light off, in hopes of catching them in the act. I guess the two years of drought had brought them down out of the mountains for water.

As I lay there with my eyes closed, my mind wandered through the chorus of the musical comedy I was working for at the time. I am a stagehand, and was working backstage, in San Francisco, on a touring show, so I had plenty of opportunity to inventory the chorus line, from up close, and in detail. I hadn't done anything about it, but as my mind went over the selection, I settled on a slender red-head, and had her mentally half undressed. My cock had gotten hard, just thinking about her, when I felt a nudging at my crotch. Without opening my eyes, I reached down to push the dog away. He was notorious in the neighborhood for nosing into every crotch that came his way. And unlike his species, he'd made friends with the Mailman who lived next door, to provide him with another available crotch. My eyes exploded open when my hand encountered, not the fur I expected, but, rather a mass of soft curly hair, mounded over my crotch. As I looked down, the mound raised up, and I was looking into a pair of huge Hazel eyes, under fine, light red, eyebrows.

I'd better back up a little here, so you aren't completely lost, in my rambling! The Mailman I mentioned, living next door, worked the night shift at a routing facility, and his wife worked days, as a nurse. They were trying to get ahead on their mortgage, so she took a double shift, when she could. The Hazel eyes and red hair, in my crotch, belonged to their seventeen year old adopted daughter, Molly.

I knew her well, as she had been baby-sitting my Bobby since she was born, and she was14 and she was in and out of our house, as if it were her own. Molly had become attached to me, in a way I hadn't understood, for the first year or so I'd known her. Then, summer before last, I'd gone to our fence to ask if she'd be available to sit that evening. When I looked through the space between the planks, to see if she were there, before calling out, I was dumb-founded to see her sprawled on the grass, on her back, with her shorts and panties holding her ankles together, and her knees pulled up and spread as wide as possible. Her father, John, was on his knees, straddling her head, his cock dangling in her face, and his face buried in her pussy. As I watched silently, she opened her coral pink lips, and sucked his cock into her mouth, raising her head, until his bush completely covered her chin and nose. John's head was bouncing up and down, and thrashing from side to side, as he ate her cunt. Her head was rising and falling, as she sucked his prick, and their moans and slurping noises were beginning to drown out the twittering of the birds, and the creech-creech of the crickets, when he shuddered, pulled out of her mouth, and shot his cream all over her face. She moaned loudly, bucked her pussy up tighter into his face, and subsided, trembling, into the grass. As they rolled apart, I snuck quickly away, considering what I had seen, and beginning to understand why Molly had attached herself to me, as she had.

I must confess, that what I had seen had given me a raging hard-on, which I proceeded to use on my wife, Pat; thinking, as I fucked her, of the glistening, wispy red bush, and pink pussy-lips I had glimpsed, when John raised his head from Molly's cunt.

In the two years that followed, Pat and I drifted farther and farther apart. Even the bed part became less and less good. Pat had never been enthusiastic there, but at least she had been available. In six years I hadn't been able to get her to blow me. Even when I ate her pussy, which I loved to do, she wouldn't reciprocate as I wished. I had gotten to the point where even pretending it was Molly under me, or whose cunt I was eating, no longer worked. On the night I was telling of, it had been six months, since I had been able to get Pat to spread her legs for me. The only thing warm I had had my dick in, was my own fist, and I was getting damn tired of that. Pat's religious activities were becoming more consuming with every month that passed, in almost exact proportion to her loss of interest in fucking.

When I saw those beautiful Green-brown eyes looking at me over a wide smile, from the bottom of my belly, my hard-on grew even larger, until the head poked out of the top of my trunks. Molly felt the movement, and lowered her head, to lick softly across the split on the under-side of my dick, as it lay, held tightly to my belly, by my trunks. My hands went to the sides of her head and gently held her in place as she continued her soft licking. My dick was throbbing in response, and I was sure I would shoot my wad at any moment. Molly pushed her fingers under the band of my trunks and raised them and my prick, away from my belly, until she could get the head into her mouth about an inch. We remained that way with her sucking and licking and poking her tongue into the hole in the end of my dick, until I grabbed her ears and hair and squirted a quart, it seemed, of cream into her vacuuming mouth. When she had siphoned the last clear drop out of me, and swallowed it all, she looked up and said the first word she had spoken that evening;

"Is Pat inside, Sam?"

"Christ, Molly! Is that all you're worried about? What the Hell have we done? If anyone had seen us, I'd be on my way to jail."

"Don't worry about that. I've passed the age of consent, and I've wanted to do that for a long time. I've seen you watching Daddy and me, through the fence, for a couple years now, and knowing you were there really turned me on. I would pretend it was you on top, and inside of me. Now, where's Pat?"

"She's at one of her damn Church meetings, and won't be home for a couple hours. Bobby's asleep. Why'd you wait so long, if you've known that I knew, all this time, and you wanted me?"

"I was afraid you'd turn me down, and tell my Mom. She doesn't know about Daddy and me, or that I'm not a virgin. Lately, though, it looked to me, as if you and Pat aren't getting along and I thought you might be getting horny, so I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did! You won't tell, will you?"

"How can I? I'd be in as much shit as you would. John might even go to jail, if the whole story got out. I like your Dad, even though I've been jealous of him, since that first time I saw him, eating your pussy. I love eating pussy, and you've got the most beautiful one I've ever seen. I love that wispy red hair, and have been wanting to comb it, with my tongue, for two years now. I even pretended it was you in my bed, when I screwed Pat. But it's been six months, since she's let me in, and I'm about to go crazy. That's why I came, so fast, in your mouth."

"Where can we go, Sam? I want to see you naked, and I want to be naked for you. I want you to see, and kiss, my whole body at once. I want your tongue on my pussy, and I want you inside of me, until I melt and gush out, like you did."

"We can't leave. Bobby's inside. We can go inside, to my bedroom, and draw the curtains part way. When Pat comes back, we'll see the car lights, and you can get out by the patio door. O.K.?"

"C'mon! I can't wait. I'm wet already, and the thought of your tongue inside me, and your teeth on my clitty, is making my pussy drip."

Molly rose from her knees, at the side of the lounge, and took me by the trunks, pulling me toward the patio door she knew led to my bedroom. As she backed toward the door, I gazed at the points her nipples made in the front of her Tee shirt, capping the perfect cones of her nubile breasts. It was all I could do to restrain my hands, saving the first contact of them, with that firm young flesh, until there was no cloth between them.

With her free hand, Molly reached behind herself and opened the slider, stretching the shirt tautly over her breasts, and emphasizing the points that drew my eyes. She backed through the door and into the room until the back of her knees found the edge of the bed, and sat down, with her eyes turned up to mine.

I knelt in front of her, between her knees, and laid my head against her chest, as my hand went to the bottom of her Tee shirt. I leaned back and slowly raised it up her torso, and off her up-raised arms, gazing at the perfect mounds, revealed as I moved. I tossed her tee shirt to one side and her arms came down and out, to grip my shoulders and pull me into her body, moving slightly to one side, to place one nipple in my mouth, as it finally made contact with her body. As my teeth trapped the nub for my tongue to lave, a moan escaped her lips, and she pulled me in tighter to her breast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.