Hypnotic Destruction

by msboy8

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Mind Control Sex Story: A hypnotist, Dr. Cynthia Claiborne, has a master plan for women and unleashes it causing incest and the start of the destruction of that family. Written upon request.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.


Chapter One

Debbie sighed, it was almost quitting time on a Friday afternoon. She would do the same thing she did every weeknight. I'm in such a rut. She'd drive home from work, cook dinner, engage in lame conversation with her husband Jim over dinner, clean the kitchen, and putter around the house until Jim said he was going to bed. Then as his dutiful wife she would go to the bedroom to strip and get under the sheets to wait for her husband. He would do what he did every night. Climb into bed and start fucking her in the missionary position. He wouldn't last long either. He would shoot his sperm into her pussy and then roll off of her and go to sleep.

Debbie's husband was a devout Jehovah's Witness and would not entertain any change to their sex life. Debbie knew that oral sex was out of the question, but there were other things that could be done to add variety, spice to their sex life. Then finally, she could have an orgasm. Debbie was disillusioned with the Jehovah's Witness life style. She definitely needed something to change in her life. Debbie did not get any satisfaction from either her job or her home life. She went and showered off all signs of another night with Jim. Debbie got on her nightie and went to bed. She soon fell into a troubled sleep.

The next morning was just like any other Saturday, Jim left early to get some golf in at the country club. In the afternoon he would go door to door spreading the faith. Debbie just sat at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee and reading the paper. She was turning the pages listlessly, seeing the same old advertisements, when something caught her eye. The ad practically jumped off the page, 'IS YOUR LIFE A MESS? IS STRESS MAKING YOU TIRED AND GRUMPY? Find happiness through Hypnotherapy. Call Dr. Claiborne today and find peace.' There was a phone number and address. This may be my answer. I'll call right now. Debbie called the number and managed to slip into a canceled appointment for that afternoon. I am nervous, but excited. Could this be the answer to all my problems?

Debbie's Picture (brunette) Debbie looked at herself in the full length mirror. She was wearing a sensible, but attractive pants suit. It complimented her fit, sexy body. She was 42 years old, but looked 30. Her shoulder length dark brown hair and green eyes, that suited her so well, were a family trait. Debbie appeared demure, but wanted to be wild. She just didn't know if she could. She got in her car to drive to her appointment. As soon as she was out of sight of the house, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it. She rolled down all of the power windows to let the smoke out, because Jehovah's Witnesses were not permitted to smoke tobacco.

Debbie pulled into a parking space near the address in the paper. She didn't see a sign advertising the place, so she got out of the car and walked looking for Dr. Claiborne's office. At the address, she found a small sign pointing up a set of stairs. At the top of the stairs was a door with a sign, "Dr. Cynthia Claiborne — Hypnotherapies", then a smaller sign, "Please enter". Debbie entered a normal looking waiting room, pleased, expecting to find a dark, closet-like chamber.

The inner door opened and a woman wearing a lab coat entered the waiting room. She looked very professional and very lovely too. "Hello, I'm Dr. Claiborne. You must be Debbie, please come in." Debbie walked in ahead of the doctor and sat in one of the three plush chairs in the office. Dr. Claiborne took a seat opposite her. She was wearing a pretty blouse under her lab coat. Debbie couldn't see her skirt, but she could see the dark hose that covered her slim legs. She had a pretty, trustful face framed by her blonde tresses.

"Tell me why you came here, Debbie." Dr. Claiborne said in a tender tone.

Debbie shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "Doctor, I don't know exactly, but I am not happy. I find myself bored with everything. I used to enjoy the challenge of work, but now I feel it's just drudgery. This is confidential, right. I mean you're not a Jehovah's Witness are you?"

Dr. Claiborne just smiled and said, "No and yes, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness and everything we do here is confidential. What about your home life? Do you have an active sex life?" Debbie blushed as Dr. Claiborne asked her about her sex life. Suddenly she broke down and sobbing, told the doctor everything. Dr. Claiborne moved closer and let Debbie cry on her shoulder. This went on for quite some time; Dr. Claiborne kept passing her tissues.

Debbie finally stopped crying and Dr. Claiborne returned to her seat. "I think you would be a good subject for hypnotherapy. I can help you to be happy, content with your life." Dr. Claiborne looked at her watch. "We have time for a session now. Do you want to start?"

Debbie brightened as the doctor said she could help her. "Oh yes, please. I can't bear to go on another day." It would be wonderful if she could help me.

"Lean back in your chair and relax Debbie." Once Debbie was comfortable, Dr. Claiborne held a small circular disk (about the size of a half dollar coin) in front of her and pushed a button on the back. A sequential sequence of lights began blinking on and off in front off Debbie. Dr. Claiborne began talking in a low, steady voice, "We used to use a spinning coin or a candle to put the subject to sleep. Now we use this special light source. The subjects go to sleep and into a hypnotic trance much quicker." Debbie was already in her trance with her eyes closed. "Much, much quicker" Dr. Claiborne whispered as she turned the disk off and put it in her coat pocket.

"Very good Debbie, tell me what you really want, why you have come to me. Tell me what is missing in your life." Dr. Claiborne crossed her long legs and the lab coat rode up showing more of her beautiful, hose covered legs.

Debbie answered, not moving or opening her eyes, "I want my life to be more exciting. I want to have an orgasm, many orgasms. I want to be free of the restrictions placed upon me by being married to a devout Jehovah's Witness." Debbie's voice was frank and to the point.

Dr. Claiborne thought for a moment and then smiled. "I can make that happen for you Debbie. All you have to do is to trust me. I would never do anything to hurt you. Now, rise and take off all your clothes. It's rather hot in here, don't you think so?" Cynthia watched as Debbie rose and started undressing. The coat went first, then the simple cotton blouse. Debbie then reached behind her to unsnap the push-up black satin bra that she wore. Her bare shoulders shone seductively in the light, beads of sweat beginning to form on her skin.

As Debbie continues undressing Cynthia stands up and takes off her lab coat and blouse. She is wearing only a black corset, garter belt and silk stockings, no panties. Debbie didn't notice this; she just unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were magnificent, with little sagging evident. Her nipple's areoles were large, a seductive light brown and her nipples were fully erect. Her skin was smooth and unblemished.

"You're doing well Debbie, please continue." Debbie removed her skirt next exposing high-cut black lace panties and nude pull up hose. "You may leave the stockings and the heels on Debbie." Debbie pulled down her panties and stepped out of them, showing just a hint of brown trimmed pubic hair. Cynthia was happy to see that she trimmed her pussy hair. It made it better for her to gaze at Debbie's sex.

"Sit down Debbie and spread your legs wide so that I may look upon your charms to make sure that your problem does not lie there. That's it; now hook your legs over the arms of the chair." Cynthia gave Debbie instructions until, she was sitting, her pussy open and exposed, just like Cynthia wanted. Cynthia sat down and moved her right hand to her own womanly folds. Her hand lazily stroked her stimulated folds.

"Now, we need to take care of your needs. I want you to play with yourself until you get close to climaxing, and then tell me so I can observe. While you are playing tell me about your immediate family, especially any young men in your family." Debbie took her right breast in her right hand and used her left hand to stimulate her pussy. Cynthia saw this and smiled, she knew that Debbie knew where to touch herself.

"I have two sisters, Robyn and Sandie. They are married and each have two boys under 15. Sandie also has an 18 year old daughter named Kristyn." Cynthia took note of the ladies mentioned. " I also have a cousin named Michael. He is 26 years old and not married. My husband..."

Cynthia interrupted, "I do not need to hear any more about husbands. How are you doing? Do you feel the pleasure from touching your own body sexually?" Debbie just nodded, her left hand a blur in her lap and her right hand pinching & twisting her hard nipples. Cynthia's hand was also moving fast stroking her own wet cunt. This is so incredible, if only I can get all three sisters and the daughter.

Debbie shouted, "I think I'm gonna cum. Its close I can feel it." Debbie pulled hard on her nipples and then moved to right hand to her swollen and distended clitoris. Her left hand was finger-fucking her sopping pussy. Cynthia was watching Debbie's masturbation closely, turned on by Debbie's relentless quest for self-pleasure. Debbie was moaning loudly now and Cynthia knew that she was close, oh so close.

Debbie came in a screaming climax! She was long over due for an orgasm and it showed in the tremors that engulfed her body and the amount of her love-juice that flooded from her cunt. Her legs were still spread over the arms of the chair, which was good considering the size of the pool of her sweet nectar that pooled in the seat of her chair. Cynthia saw that pool of Debbie's cum and gasped.

Cynthia slipped out of her plush leather chair and crawled across the floor. Debbie just sat there with her pussy opened and exposed. Cynthia could see right inside her vagina to her womb. Cynthia continued to finger herself as she crawled across the floor. When she reached Debbie's chair she got on her knees and began lapping her sweet nectar up, tasting and swallowing Debbie's love juice.

Half way through drinking Debbie's cream, Cynthia experienced her own climax. Her body spasmed out of control as she experienced multiple orgasms. She came to her senses after a few minutes and finished lapping up what was left of Debbie's organic gift. She moved her face close to Debbie's and ordered her to lick her own juices from Cynthia's face. Debbie did just that while Cynthia moaned.

Cynthia returned to her seat and told Debbie to sit back in her chair. Debbie follows Cynthia's instructions. She is still firmly under my control, good. "You will masturbate whenever you feel stressed out. Close the door to your office or go into the bathroom. Do not feel as if you have to control your moans or screams. You need to let it all out, it's important to your well-being. You are a very beautiful woman, act that way."

Cynthia continued, "You in return must do me a favor. You must convince your sisters and your niece to come to me for help. This is important to your continued happiness. You must return in two weeks for another session. I know you have always been attracted to your cousin Michael. The next time you hear his voice; you will go to him and be his sex slave. You will turn into his slut and please him without a thought to consequences. If either of your sisters or niece is there you will share Michael with them. Get dressed now. You will forget all the events that happened since you were hypnotized and wake up rested and refreshed. Do you understand all of my instructions to you?"

"Yes doctor, I understand." Debbie said as she got dressed. While Debbie got dressed, Dr. Claiborne put her lab coat back on. Soon Debbie was fully dressed, sitting in the chair with a smile on her face. Dr. Claiborne smiled to herself; the session had gone better than expected. Dr. Claiborne felt that her underlying plans were going well. All women are meant to be sluts and if I can help more to their destiny, I will be happy.

"I'm going to count down from five and then you will wake-up. Five... four... three... two... one... wake-up Debbie." Debbie clinked and stretched. Dr. Claiborne was impressed; Debbie was very sexy even with her clothes on.

"I feel great doctor, thank you. I will definitely recommend your treatment. My life makes a lot more sense now." Dr. Claiborne led Debbie out of her office, wishing her well and watching her sexy strut down the stairs. It's begun; my service to womankind.


Chapter 2

Dr. Claiborne sat in her examination room and mused. She knew herself to be a beautiful woman with high full breasts, long legs and a voluptuous body. Cynthia shook her mane of blonde hair in a moment of remorse. She could have had any man she wanted, pleasing him as she knew would have been her role. However, she was called to a higher purpose. Something that she knew was more important than her being a sex toy for her man.

Dr. Claiborn (blonde)Dr. Claiborne had realized early in her adult life the truth that all women were supposed to be whores for their men, for men in general. Keeping men sexually satisfied was a woman's true calling. To help women to realize this fact, she became a hypnotherapist. She would only take women as clients. Then would then proclaim the truth to them and teach them how they really should act. Cynthia knew that she could not change the entire world, but it was her duty to try.

Her latest patient, Debbie, was a different situation. Cynthia could not direct her passion, her servitude towards her husband. He was a devout Jehovah's Witness and he would not accept, but would spurn her new-found sexuality and willingness to please. Instead, Cynthia had found a cousin of hers that would do nicely. She thought that he would be surprised when he received his gift, his gift of a cousin turned sex slave.

It was a pity that Debbie didn't have any daughters, Cynthia also taught mothers how their daughters should be brought up. What values the young girls should have. Cynthia went over those truths in her mind. They should be taught not to wait for the right man, a good boy. They should be taught to flock to the bad boys, the tough lads. And if they want the girls to give them sexual favors, the girls should. How else are they going to learn the proper way to give blow-jobs? They should also learn to love their Mothers. Not just emotionally, but physically as well. That way they can please their mothers while the fathers are doing other things. Like whoring around, if the man needs other interests to be happy, so be it. Giving sexual pleasure should be their purpose in life, so they should embrace it as soon as they can.

A ringing phone interrupted Cynthia's thoughts. She answered the phone, "Dr. Claiborne speaking, may I help you?" She quickly looked in her appointment book. "Yes, next Thursday would be fine; I'll see you at 10:00 sharp. Thank you very much, please give my thanks to Debbie. Bye." Already my plan bears fruit. I am going to be able to help all of them.


Chapter Three

Michael awoke slowly and stretched, his arms and legs reaching their limits, before they reached the limits of the king size bed. He kicked off his sheet and swung his feet to the floor. His morning piss hard-on followed his movements, stopping and slapping against his thigh. The slap rang loudly throughout the empty apartment. Michael grimaced as he walked to the bathroom. He loved waking up with a hard dick, but he did not relish the full bladder he had to relieve.

Michael looked down at his large, fat cock and willed it to shrink enough to urinate. His mind went though the times tables, trying to overcome his memories of the porn DVD he had watched late last night. Michael was a 26 year old man who was connoisseur of porn, magazines, internet, videos, it didn't matter what media it was as long as it was explicit and graphic. He was really into incest, but had never done it himself. Not that he was adverse to incest; he had never had the opportunity.

Feeling his 9 inch long dick start to wilt, Michael sighed, finally able to drain his insistent bladder. He felt much better after that. Today was Saturday, so Michael didn't have to be anywhere. He decided to have a relaxing, yet stimulating morning. After that he would go see if his favorite waitress who was working at the Dakota Diner and have brunch.

Michael booted up his laptop. On the screen were images of his female cousins. He kept those up while he opened some cousin-cousin incest stories on an erotic story site. After stimulating his mind, and loins, with lurid incest stories while fantasizing about his cousins, he hopped in the shower for some release. Those shower massagers were wonderful things. Michael cleaned up and drove towards the Dakota. His favorite waitress was working, so he got to flirt with her.

He got a date arranged with the girl for that evening. This was their second date and he hoped to get laid. He was hoping she wouldn't be put off by his thick dick, 4 inches around, curving upward, with a big swollen mushroom head ready to pop. Most girls could handle the length or the width, but not both at the same time. With her it would certainly be at its longest and thickest. Michael's biggest problem is that he cannot find many girls who are interested or attracted to him, but yet, they did not know the size of his member, neither did the women in his family for that matter. He hasn't told this young waitress, but she looked like his younger cousin Kristyn, close enough to get Michael very, very excited.kristyn (brunette)


Chapter Four

It was almost 10:00. Dr. Claiborne licked her full lips in anticipation. Robyn, one of Debbie's sister's, was due to arrive shortly. Soon after that she would be naked and playing with her hot little cunt, Dr. Claiborne was sure of that. Isn't life good? I get to help womankind and get off at the same time.

Robyn arrived promptly on time. Dr. Claiborne met her in the waiting room a few minutes after she sat down. No sense scaring the poor girl her first time. "Hi, I'm Dr. Claiborne; I believe that Debbie referred you," Cynthia said as she shook her hand and led this 36 year old 4'8 beauty to the plush examination room. She indicated an overstuffed chair for Robyn and sat opposite her. "Please tell me what I can do for you." Cynthia asked the beautiful women with raven tresses.

Robyn shifted uneasily in her chair. "Well, you know that my sister sent me. She told me that her life made sense now and that she was very happy." Robyn's voice was very soft-spoken, matching her friendly open face. She paused a moment gathering her thoughts. "I want to find the same happiness that you gave to her." Dr. Claiborne smiled to herself; it was going much easier that she had thought it would. "What do I need to do different in my life?"

Cynthia took a long piercing look at the woman in front of her. She could see the family resemblance, but Robyn was smaller than Debbie. They both have beautiful bodies, which Cynthia likes, but is unnecessary for her plan. Cynthia already knew a lot about Robyn from her sister Debbie, but she asked her about her life anyway. Once Robyn had bared her soul to the doctor, she was put into a deep hypnotic trance.

Robyn (brunette)The rest went the same way as had Debbie's session. Robyn was soon naked and studiously masturbating. Her 36 year old tits quivered as she rhythmically diddled her moist pussy. She was trying too hard to get-off, Cynthia realized. Cynthia attributed this to the fact that Robyn's sex life was practically non-existent. Her husband didn't want any more children and he didn't believe in recreational sex. She needed to relax more. It took some gentle instruction and a helpful hand, before Robyn achieved orgasm. Cynthia had Robyn bring herself to orgasm once more, just to make sure that Robyn could easily bring herself to a climax without any help. Her final climax resulted in a gushing stream of juice which shot out of her pussy, four feet in the air and six feet across the room, landing on top of Cynthia's head.

Robyn was instructed to cum at least once a day as part of her therapy. She was also told to expand her wardrobe with some racier clothing, and that she had always had secret yearnings for her younger cousin Michael. Robyn was given the same direction involving him as Debbie was. With a mischievous grin, Cynthia gave her further orders. Whenever she was going to be alone with any of her sisters for an extending period of time they would please each other with their mouths until they had climaxed. After all, we girls have to help each other.

Dr. Claiborne had Robyn get dressed and woke her up in a great, relaxed mood and the suggestion to urge her sister Sandie to visit. Robyn left feeling on top of the world and Dr. Claiborne waited for the next fly to become trapped in her web.


Chapter Five

It had been two weeks since Debbie had been 'trained' by Dr. Claiborne. The doctor was interested to see what the results were from Debbie's new lifestyle. Debbie flounced up the stairs and into the waiting room like a school girl. The light sundress that she wore hung to her curves and allowed a peek at her ample cleavage. She greeted Dr. Claiborne with a smile and a quick hug. It was apparent to Dr. Claiborne that Debbie's life had turned around and she was happier.

Once Debbie was under the hypnotic trance, Cynthia asked her if she had any concerns. Cynthia was tickled to see Debbie's hand automatically slip under her dress and begin playing with her hidden folds. "I have been much happier and feel freer now. The only thing is how my coworkers sometimes look at me. They're friendly enough, the men especially, but I feel awkward at times." Cynthia figured, correctly, that was because of the unrestricted vocal by-products of Debbie's stress reduction self pleasuring activities at work.

Cynthia answered Debbie's concerns as she heard Debbie start moaning as her stroking fingers brought her closer to orgasm. "You should just answer their looks with a smile. They are obviously happy for you and are amazed the way you have turned your life around. Speaking of which, I have further instructions for you. Whenever you are alone with one of your sisters for an extended period of time, you should show them your love with your mouth on their pussy. This should bring you closer together, like sisters should be. Debbie's dazzled mind could see the logic in this, so she nodded her head in agreement. Her body suddenly froze in place as her pussy clenched and unclenched in the throes of orgasm.

Cynthia waited until Debbie stopped cumming. She then had Debbie straighten herself up and brought her out of the trance. "That's all for today Debbie, I'll see you again in two weeks." Cynthia then walked Debbie out of the office and looked at her watch. She had just enough time to prepare for her next appointment, a mother and daughter.


Dr. Claiborne watched the mother and daughter as they sat in the waiting room, such a sensual pair. Soon they would be under her control. Dr. Claiborne marveled at her planning and the luck that she had. Putting the two ladies into a hypnotic trance at the same time was more difficult, but she knew that she could do it. Dr. Claiborne greeted the mother and daughter graciously, motioning for them to follow her into the examination room. Sandie watched Dr. Claiborne's shapely legs as she walked in front of them. She was attracted to the sight unconsciously, her womanly folds dampening.

Sandie (brunette)Sandie and her daughter, Kristyn sat next to each other in the examination room. It was clear to see the resemblance between them, even though Sandie has black hair and Kristyn is a blonde. Sandie now 40 years old, is a bit chunky and it looks like her 18 year old daughter is going to grow to be like her mom. That's good news for Kristyn in the jugs department, but she will have the same big slamming butt as her mom. "What specifically can I do for you both?

Sandie answered, "Well, I'm alright, but my daughter tends to be shy." Kristyn shot her mother a scalding look, yet remained silent. "Also, she complains about hearing voices. I don't want my daughter to have any problems in life, especially since she will be going off to college in the autumn."

"Hmmm. Well, I can help Kristyn with her voices, but I must put you both under together. Her trouble may be directly related to you. That would mean that both of you would require treatment, together. Are you ready to take this step to help Kristyn?"

"Mom, please... the voices are driving me mad! I just want to be a normal college freshman. You do so many things for my brothers; won't you please do this for me?" Sandie smiled and nodded her ascent. Kristyn was so overjoyed that she jumped out of her chair and leapt into her mother's lap, almost tipping them over in the process.

Woman's hips in jeans"OK, now since everything is settled, let's get back to our places and get started." Kristyn moved back to her chair and both of them looked attentive. Dr. Claiborne waited for their pulses to slow down and then made her magic, soon the two were asleep. "At first I'm going to talk to just Sandie. Kristyn you will not hear anything said until I tell you to start listening, so let your head hang down and relax." Kristyn let her head droop down and was soon asleep.

Cynthia was ready to start programming Sandie now. "You love your daughter don't you Sandie?" Sandie nodded. "Good girl, you have to start showing how much you love her. She wants you to show her that you love her as a sexy woman; she wants you to make love to her. Do you think you can do that Sandie?" Sandie nodded again. "Good. I have a few more instructions to give you. Your sisters also love you and will show you. It's only fair that you should reciprocate. Also, you have a cousin named Michael. The sound of his voice will make you want to please him. To do whatever he says. Do you understand?" Sandie nodded again. Cynthia repeated the same instructions about not listening to the instructions she would give to Kristyn. Sandie was soon asleep.

"Kristyn, start listening now." She repeated basically the same instructions to Kristyn that she had given to her mom. She also gave her instructions to not be shy anymore, especially around so-called 'bad boys'. Cynthia told Kristyn to start hanging around with 'bad boys' and to give them hand-jobs or blow-jobs upon request. As a last minute instruction, Cynthia told Kristyn that she would not hear anymore voices if she kept following the instructions she had been given.

"Sandie, start listening now. You both love each other very much, I know that. I want you two to show each other how much you love the other." Both women rose and began kissing. Their hands roamed over the other's body and they were soon almost naked. Sandie and her daughter dropped to their knees, and then moved into a 69 position on the rug. Cynthia threw her legs over the arms of her chair and rubbed her clit to get her juices flowing. Cynthia then thrust two fingers into her cunt moving them in and out, fucking herself while she watched the two women roll around on the carpet. "You both love the feeling of having sex with each other, sex with men is OK, but you will always have multiple orgasms during mother-daughter sex."

The idea turned Cynthia on so much and the sight of the mother/daughter wrestling on the floor carried her closer to release. She had two fingers thrusting in and out of her hot, sopping vagina while the thumb of her other hand rubbed her magic button hard and fast. Cynthia was close, very close to the start of a powerful orgasm. The mother and daughter were already experiencing their multiple orgasms. Their twitching bodies sent Cynthia over the edge. She could not hold in the scream of passion as her body fell victim to the tidal wave of pleasure that drove all reason from her mind.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.