Curse of the Blue Spirit
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

9:13 AM, stopped on the road to Harmin...

After a second of shock, Lois quickly dropped her bike and threw off her backpack. Kara began to do the same. With her pack lying on the ground, Lois then unzipped and dropped her pants, exposing herself and kneeling in the ordered position. She locked eyes with Kara, trying to communicate with her gaze that she was willing to act as a diversion. Kara looked at Lois and blinked and then turned her gaze to Steve. "Freeze." Steve whispered to Kara. "Don't move."

Lois felt Bert come up and stand directly behind her. He holstered his pistol for the moment, and Lois grunted as a hand cruelly took her exposed crotch in a fierce grip to lock her hip position. She then felt her buttocks pulled apart and examined with the other hand. There was a moment to recover as the hands withdrew. Lois heard the sound of a bottle being shaken, and then a pause with a soft click of a cap snapping open. She looked at Kara again, and saw that other policeman was staring at Kara intently and pointing his gun straight at her. Lois realized she would have to bide her time.

Lois felt her ass checks being separated, a hand working fingers down the crack of her ass until the fingers reached her anus. She felt the thumb on one side, four fingers on the other, pushing hard on both sides until her butt cheeks separated, completely exposing her anus to the air. A finger was then shoved deeply into her rear. Lois yelped and her eyes popped open at the shock. The finger had slipped in much more easily than Lois would have expected, and her anus felt extremely moist. She realized in dismay that Bert's bottle must be a lubricant

"Dang Roper! Tight as a virgin up the rear door!" Bert wiggled his finger into a hook and then started rotating it, sliding it along the curve of Lois's sphincter and against the walls of her rectum. "Our long johns are going to have some work to do!" Bert giggled in his gleefulness. He looked directly at Steve and with his eyes asked if they should play their good-cop / bad-cop routine.

Steve nodded yes and then thought about the second bitch before him. Kara had dropped her bike and taken off her backpack before he told her not to move. He decided to let her sweat for a bit and just watch the other bitch get worked over. "Freeze bitch!" he hissed. "Not one move. Don't even nod that you understand. Your first twitch will be your last."

Kara froze.

Steve gave her a feral grin. "One twitch. I mean it. First round will go right in your guts, or maybe a few inches lower." Steve smiled as he saw Kara's face become flush with fear. He knew her body was now flooded with adrenaline, and if she were forced to stand shock still, the chemical would eventually exhaust her tense body. After she was too tired to resist, Steve would have his fun with her.

Bert's finger was still rotating and sliding into Lois's rectum. He was lusting after her attractive and athletic body, and was guessing she was probably in her mid thirties or forty at most. He would have been shocked to learn she was fifty-five years old, but the clean environment of Aina was a much healthier place to live than the radiation and warfare plagued Earth.

Bert pulled out his pistol and leaned his body over hers. His other hand still had a finger buried in her rump. He brought the barrel of his pistol alongside her throat and pushed the barrel tip hard into the soft flesh under her chin. He then leaned over to her ear and whispered, "You willin' to follow directions?"

"Yes," said Lois. "I'm willing."

"Fine... Fine... Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you up your ass soon, and I do lighting fast entries. If you want to keep your rectum from tearing, arch your back, really arch it. Raise your ass, high as you can. Practice now..." With Bert's finger sliding and rotating back and forth along her rectal walls, Lois did as she was told. She could feel her anus as a tight ring around the base of his finger, and she shivered as she felt the tip of Bert's long finger enter her intestines.

"That's fine... Good bitch... You're giving me a nice straight fuck tunnel up your ass. This is what you want. When I butt fuck you, raise your ass just like this, keep a nice straight fuck tunnel..." Lois continued to feel the finger penetrate and explore her anal cavity. "Cunt, when I enter your ass, I'll be a piston, super fast. One second you'll feel my long john softly slippin' and slidin' around your butt hole entrance, and then SNAP, the next instant it'll be buried to the hilt. You keep this fuck position, you'll feel mostly just a little burnin' on your asshole. You move, my stroke's gonna tear your back plumbing apart. Understand what I'm sayin'? You still willin'?" The finger never stopped moving. It was a wiggly worm within her ass. Again and again, the finger slowly slid almost all the way out, returning with quick and eager little wiggly jumps seeking her depths.

"I understand," whispered Lois and she grunted again as the fingertip plunged deeply to slide along her intestinal walls. "Yes. I'm still willing."

"What a smart little bitch you are! I'm being nice back to you. I'll make you super slick and moist in your butt tunnel. I'll make this real sweet and easy for you." The finger slid out of her for a moment, and Bert added a few more drops of the lubricant. The finger returned to her butt hole, the fingertip making slow lazy wet circles on the skin of her anus. Lois felt her anus becoming super moist, and then the finger slipped inside of her, bringing in the wetness with it. The finger curled into a hook, pulling down on her anus, then rotating and pulling up. Lois felt her anus loosen under the stress.

"I'm stretching out your butt hole now. It'll make the burnin' less when I mount..." Lois felt the finger slide out of her butt and there was another short pause for more lube. Lois grunted as the slippery finger returned inside her. Bert began to rotate and slide the finger in a corkscrew motion, and Lois shivered from the sensation. She fought to relax her tense body. She thought to herself, "Lois, you want this! You're Kara's only chance for a diversion! You have to lull these two creeps into being careless! Lois, you want this! And one finger isn't even painful, not painful at all... No burning at all really... Must be a water-based lube... Thank God for something..."

Steve smiled in anticipation as he watched Bert work over the older bitch. This was all going to be so much fun. He decided to play a round of Russian Roulette with the second bitch and give her a deadly intelligence test. He cocked the hammer on his pistol and pointed it straight at Kara. He whispered to her, "Your turn will come later. When it does, you gonna sweat for me bitch?"

Kara just stared at him. He could see the puzzlement in her eyes.

Steve uncocked the hammer and grinned at her. "Smart little bitch, aren't you? I would have shot you dead if you were dumb enough to answer before I told you to unfreeze. But I want you to think about it. When your time comes, you gonna sweat up your pussy juice for me? I love sliding up into slick pussy. If you lube up enough for me and milk my cock with your cunt, I'll just rip you sweetly when I take you in the butt. Otherwise, after we're both done with you, I'll going to shove this pistol up your butt hole. Big as it is, all the way up, right to the trigger guard. And then I'm going to pull the trigger. It's not anything I haven't done before. Your choice..."

Kara blinked, her face flush, but otherwise she remained motionless. Steve gave her a wolfish grin and stared into her eyes.

Bert let his finger slide out of Lois butt. He pretended to notice a bit of slime for the first time. "Yeew, eee! This bitch was dirty up her shitbox! Bitch! Clean my finger!" Bert stuck his finger in Lois's mouth, and Lois started to suck it clean.

Lois's mind was racing as she sucked. "I have to stay sharp! Lois, think! You want to cooperate! Kara won't have a chance if you don't... And this taste, it's mostly just the lube. And the rest is just my own shit, nothing I haven't smelled before. Lois, stay sharp! Cooperate with anything!"

Bert pulled his finger from Lois's mouth and examined it. Apparently satisfied, added more lube and slipped back inside her. He whispered, "You gonna' remember all my instructions?"

Lois responded by arching her back and lifting her rump as high as she could.

"That's right! What a good little bitch you are! I can see you're helpin'... Remember to be like this when I butt mount. Remember to lift your ass up as high as you can. Stay absolutely still for my entry stroke. After that, you can wiggle about a bit. I like to stay buried when I ass fuck. You'll just feel little baby humps as I slide the skin on my shaft up and down your shit tunnel. Baby humps, it'll feel just like this..." Lois felt a fingertip slipping in and out of her intestines as the finger inside her made minor thrusts deep within her.

"Okay."

"You still my willin' bitch?"

"Yes. I'm still your willing bitch."

"Smart little bitch! I'll spend most of my time ass fucking you. I'll only drop into your cunt for the cum shot. And then we'll be done. Steve will fuck you next. You want some advice about Steve?"

"Advice? Yes, thank you."

"There's a sweet bitch! I've got the second longest cock in Tucker county, but it's Steve who's got the longest. No foolin'. All the bitches at the bitch barn call him a horse. Steve fucks the opposite of what I do. He'll take you in your pussy first, but he'll only be able to get about halfway in, he's so long. That'll frustrate him, and when he's frustrated, his cock gets even longer, and Steve starts doin' hammer thrusts and gettin' even more frustrated. If he cunt-fucks you too long, the back end of your pussy is gonna get all bruised... Bruised real bad, know what I mean?"

"Bruised, yes, I know," whispered Lois.

"Smart little bitch! So here's the trick. The bitch trick of surviving sex with Steve is to entice him into your butt as soon as you can. Raise your rump and reach behind with your hands and spread your ass cheeks. Talk sweet and then talk dirty to him. Invite him first, then beg him to slide up into your butt. Steve has two ways to butt-fuck bitches. He calls it ripping them sweetly or ripping them deeply. Believe me, you want the sweetly. You'll feel Steve so high up your shit pipe you'll swear he's fucking your stomach. No foolin'. His cock is that long. It'll ride all the way up your large intestine to the first major bend, just under your stomach. On Steve's downstrokes, you'll be feeling little pokes on the bottom of your stomach." Bert stopped for a moment to curl his finger and pull downward, testing the strength of Lois's sphincter muscles. She still had a lot of good muscle tone and her anus was a tight slippery ring around his single finger.

Bert smiled at how all this would soon change. He withdrew briefly to add lube and then slipped back inside, hooking his finger and pulling upward. Lois lifted her rump and tried to follow him up, wondering in dismay if he would try to lift her hips up in the air from the slippery hook in her anal canal.

Bert grinned, guessing what she was thinking. He reduced the upward pull. "Well, once you entice Steve up your ass, just relax and follow his instructions. If you're really sweet to him, he'll cum inside you. You'll know it when he cums, his entire hose will be pulsing with power. Just maintain your position and let him slip out sweetly. And then you'll be all done, at least for this morning. You still my willin' ass bitch?" Bert straightened his finger and began a simple in-and-out sliding motion.

"Yes, I'm still your willing ass bitch."

"Such a smart little bitch you are! One last warning. If you do anything to displease Steve, he won't be able to cum. He'll get frustrated again and rip you deeply. That means hammer thrusts up your ass until your intestines detach from your rectum. You know what I'm saying? You still willin'?" Bert's finger spiraled in deeply, and then withdrew, and then spiraled in deeply and did not withdraw. Lois felt a fingertip sliding along the connection between her intestine and rectum.

"Yes, I understand. I'm still willing..."

"All the way detached, right where I'm touching you now. Feel where that connection is?" Bert smiled as he felt Lois shudder from the stimulation deep inside her bowels. "I've been with Steve fucking a girl when it happened. She went from willin' to unwillin'. Don't make the same mistake. Without the rectum for an anchor, your intestines will ride up his thrusting cock and eventually flop off. After that, Steve will be fucking directly with your organs while your loose intestines flop around and get poked and spread shit all over the place. Inside I mean. Steve will keep that up until you bleed out... Understand?"

Lois shivered and whispered, "Yes, I understand. I'll stay willing. I promise."

"What a good little bitch you are! Stick by me afterwards. I'll take good care of you."

His last phrase almost sounded caring, and Lois blinked in surprise. But then Bert gave a maniacal laugh as he nodded to Steve that his bitch was willin'. "My God," thought Lois. "He's a true psychopath."

Bert withdrew his finger and added more lube, and then Lois felt him open her ass cheeks with his other hand and examine her. She felt a tight dull pressure on her anus, and Bert said. "Now lower your butt. Way low, like you need to take a shit. Tuck down and squat like you have to take a major shit." Lois kept kneeling but lowered her rump into a deep squat, and with a sudden burst of pressure felt two fingers jump past her anal barrier and penetrate into her bowels. She grunted at the size and depth and slickness of the intrusion. Bert leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Now bear down and shit my two fingers out. Bear down and push! Take a shit! As hard as you can!"

Lois bore down and pushed with all her might. She was dimly aware it felt like taking a very slick but very tough shit. Bert's two fingers were about the right size for a turd in her rectum, and much slipperier than shit. But for their slickness, they were much harder to expel as Bert flexed his biceps in the struggle against Lois's bowels. Bert growled in her ear. "Come on bitch! Show me! Show me how a bitch takes her shit!" Lois took a deep breath and bore down with all her might, and with a loud grunt finally succeeded in expelling the fingers from her ass. The fingers were back immediately pressing on her anus, but Lois was still gasping in relief from her effort and had relaxed her anal muscle. The fingers shot back into her with a slick snap.

"Very good! Again bitch!"

Lois started again, taking a deep breath and pushing with all her might. Grunting as she tensed her bowels to the maximum, she had the fingers most of the way out before she had to pause for breath. She lost most of her hard won battle as the fingers slid back in as she inhaled.

"Deeper squat!" commanded Bert. "Show me bitch! Show me how you dump your load! Right out your rear!" Lois lowered her kneeling squat almost to ground, and bore down and pushed with all her might. "Blow it out your butt hole! Push!" Lois struggled with every ounce of strength in her bowels, slowly forcing the two fingers out. "Do it now bitch! Show me how a bitch takes her shit!" From an inner strength she didn't know was there, Lois found just enough energy to finally expel the fingers from her body. As she lay gasping for breath, Bert added a few drops of lube to his fingertips. He presses hard on the yielding anus as Lois knelt panting, and the fingers shot back up inside her with another slick snap.

"Again bitch!"

Lois was panting heavily and her mind screamed at the injustice of not having time to catch her breath. She bore down and the cycle began for the third time. She felt frantic at how hard this was becoming, and she gasped as she tried to catch her breath.

Bert was relentless in his commands. "Push! Deep squat and push! Good! More! Hard as you can! That's right! Take your shit, dump it on the ground! Push! Even harder! Drop your load!" Lois had the fingers almost out when she lost muscle control and the fingers slid all the way back up inside her.

"Bitch," hissed Bert. "I'll warn you once, just once! You don't want to turn unwillin', believe me! Push harder!" Lois bore down with all her might. "That's right! Push! Drop your shit! Let me see you drop your load. Do it! Take your shit!"

Lois struggled to produce all the pressure she could, heaving her bowels to expel the fingers. After a brutal struggle that lasted for more than a minute, she gave a final grunt and succeeded. She knelt panting exhausted from the effort. She then felt a new coat of lube being applied to her anus, and she resigned herself to what she knew was coming. Bert separated her cheeks and swirled the two fingers against her exposed anus, testing her anal muscle for tone and keeping the pressure just below what was needed for penetration. And then suddenly the pressure began to build. Lois was still totally out of breath, and she suddenly realized one of the rules of the game. She'd only be able to catch her breath if she fought against the quick re-entries. She strained to keep her anus closed. The fingers were so slippery it was almost impossible to keep them out. She managed to take ten deep breaths before her anus gave up the fight in exhaustion. The two fingers slick-snapped back inside of her, rocking her hips forward with the impact on her rear.

"Again bitch! Deep squat! Show me how you do your dumps!"

And so it went, over and over again. There were occasional brief pauses as Bert continued to add drops of lube to his fingers, but otherwise Lois was being drained of her energy and ability to control her bowels. She was constantly working to shit her bowels with all her might. Bert's commands were becoming a foggy mantra in her mind. "have to Show," she thought dimly and repeatedly, "how a Bitch... takes her Shit... have to Show... how a Bitch... takes her Shit..." Lois was straining her rectum and anal muscles to the maximum just to hold the fingers from sliding in deeper, and on the third beat of her mantra she would push the muscles into overdrive, sacrificing them and tearing down the muscles for a brief extra burst of power to work the fingers out of her butt. The battle to expel the fingers filled her mind, and she bore down relentlessly with all the remaining muscle power of her bowels.

The exhausting contest seemed to continue without end. Eventually Lois had sweat dripping off her body and tears streaming down her face. She lost count of the number of times she was asking her sphincter and rectal muscles to do what they were never designed to do, arm-wrestle with a man's biceps. Near the end, she was sure Bert was pushing into her extra hard, making it impossible for her to expel the fingers. But it reality, Bert needed less and less effort as Lois's bowel and anal muscles were being driven to total exhaustion.

Lois cried out and pushed. She gave one final scream in her mind "... takes her SHIT!" as she bore down with all her remaining energy and barely expelled the fingers. She dropped her head uncaring on the asphalt and panted as Bert lubed up again. When she felt Bert's two fingers testing her anus to slide back inside her, she had absolutely nothing left to push with. The fingertips circled her soft and open anus for a moment, and then slipped in easily with no resistance at all. What had been a tight anal ring was now a loose floppy aperture easily allowing the entrance of both fingers. When Bert had first entered her, her rectum had surrounded his finger in a firm grip. Now Bert's two lubed fingers slid into Lois's rectum as easily as if he were poking them into a bowl of warm cream soup. The rectal tissue around his fingers felt super soft and puffy, and the exhausted muscles were flush with blood. Bert began to rotate the new lube side to side across the rectal walls. Fatigued and exhausted, the rectal tissues were extremely sensitive, and the stimulation made Lois shiver.

"You worked very hard, willin' bitch. I can feel how much you've been helpin'. This hurt any, what I'm doin'?"

Lois whispered back truthfully, her body and mind too exhausted for anything else. "No... No pain, just numb... I feel so sensitive though... Numb and sensitive at the same time, it's very strange. It's almost too much to bear..."

"I knew it wouldn't hurt... You're such a good little bitch for tellin' the truth. Tell you what. I'll make you more comfortable. Lift your left knee off the ground..." Bert had brought lots of rags to clean Lois's bowels if necessary, but he had found her surprisingly clean. He placed half the rags in a thick pile under her left knee, and the other half under her right. "There! That feel better?"

"Yes. Much better. Thank you."

"My, you are a sweet bitch! You deserve a break now, for being so sweet. You've worked very hard. Now your work is over. Just relax. Rest your head on the ground. Close your eyes if you want... I'm gonna take your shoes and pants off, just so we don't go trippin' over them later." As Lois rested, Bert unlaced her shoes and pulled her pants from her ankles. Thinking she might looker sexier in bare feet, he took off her socks. Preparing for the anal sex they'd soon be having, he also stripped himself from the waist down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.