Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Earth time: 1:20 PM Thursday, November 29, 2012

Aina time: 10:29 PM day 210 of 1410 (one week before the Red Bird festival)

"Aha! I thought I'd find you here!"

"The Path opens in forty-three days! I have a good excuse Hiapo!"

Hiapo moved behind Lois sitting at her desk and started to massage her shoulders. "Great! Let's hear it!"

"Oh! You..."

"I remember early this year, at the end of summer, a very beautiful young woman promised me she wouldn't stay in her office past 10 PM..."

"I did promise that, didn't I? And I should honor my promises..."

"Of course! What would life be without honor?"

"But I have so much to do before we all head off to Earth..."

"Ask Mayoni to help you. She'll enjoy your company."

"Very funny! You don't think she's preoccupied right now?! She's getting married in a week! Hiapo... Something wrong?"

"Uh, why do you ask?"

"Your fingers just tensed..."

"You're very perceptive. Seriously, it's something I've promised not to talk about..."

"Well, okay..." Lois sighed and enjoyed the massage. After a while she took Hiapo's hand from her shoulder and kissed it. "Thank you for taking such good care of me. But someday I'll figure out where you hid my cot!"

"Ha... Perhaps... Come, I'll walk you home."

"But it's so dark out."

"I know. New Mahina was yesterday. We'll stop by my hut for a flashlight."

Outside it was dark and dank, misting with the temperature around 40F. Lois was very glad Hiapo had his arm around her waist as they walked to his hut in the dark. She came in without thinking as he went to a shelf for the flashlight. In the light of the fire she could see Tal and Kalea sleeping naked and holding each other. Hiapo seemed completely unconcerned that Lois would see his wives naked, but he did gently cover them both with blankets before he and Lois left.

After a slow stroll across the village, they finally got to Lois's hut. Lois looked at Hiapo and smiled. "Want to come in for a while?"

"Sure! Let me start the hearth for you."

A short time later Hiapo sat by Lois on the blankets, a cracking fire beginning to warm and light the room. Lois moved over to sit next by Hiapo's side, resting her head on his shoulder. She sighed and hugged him, and then asked, "Hiapo, what are your thoughts about me?"

"Ha! What a dangerous question to answer! What does your heart desire Lois? Expressions of how much I love you, or a candid critique?"

"Perhaps a little of both would be nice... But keep it honest."

"Okay. Above everything I do love you. It's been an adventure to date you, and I want you as my wife. Your mind is a delight to explore and a challenge to me. I love your gentleness, your dedication, your compassion to the people around you. I love your smile and your humor. Your body is gorgeous and very arousing. You are a bit of a workaholic... and a little casual about keeping promises, but I can forgive you for that..."

"Hiapo!" Lois playfully pushed Hiapo to the ground and lay on top of him. She smiled at him in laughter, but then looked serious for a moment. "I'm on the edge of polygamy Hiapo. A tiny part of my mind is still rebelling at the concept, but the complaint grows quieter each day..."

Hiapo nodded his head thoughtfully. "I know the struggle."

"You?"

"Yes. When I first married Kalea, I was also very interested in another girl in my marriage class. You know her well, Anapela. Someday if we marry Kalea or I will tell you a bit more... I thought of marrying them both at once... Under some peculiar circumstances at the time, it would have been an option... but I thought my heart was fixed on monogamy... Kalea and I struggled with the decision... And then we struggled again, in the spring at the end of 1405, with all the Paleo women... A conflict of duty and desire... But Tal has been a joy to both our lives. I'm so happy now we decided to accept her... Kalea is too..."

"Tal... I saw her body tonight, in the firelight... I didn't know she had so many scars, on her legs and torso..."

Hiapo sighed. "The Paleo warriors... They were monsters. They would fuck their women in rotations, dry mount them, use their blood for lubrication... My mind shudders at such brutality. Tal told us a lot... It helped her to heal..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.