Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Earth time: May 15, 2011 3:10:31 AM

Local time: day 216 of 1408 7:12:00 PM evening of the Red Bird Festival

Leon stood naked on the stage, near the center in the line of bachelors. His mind was racing with the sights before him. He felt overwhelmed by all the beautiful and exposed females around him. He was far too embarrassed to have an erection. He knew beforehand that Kara as leader would lead the marriage ceremonies, but the knowledge did not prepare him for the intense emotional shock of seeing his beloved sister-in-law so totally exposed before his eyes. The front of her ceremonial costume was completely open in front, showing her ripe breasts, with her stiff nipples still flowing with Mahi's milk. Last year the costume had exposed her pregnancy, but this year the front-cut hung low across her flat stomach, showing her curly pubic hair and aroused clitoris. The rest of her labia and vaginal opening were barely covered by the cloth.

On either side of Kara stood Va'an and Anuhea. Her sister wives were acting as a ceremonial bodyguard, and both were bare-breasting. Leon felt totally bewildered. He couldn't help but gape at his brother's wives. He knew that Kara was now twenty-two in Earth years, and Va'an and Anuhea about two years younger. He felt mesmerized by their physical attractiveness, and disarmed by Anuhea's kind smiles back to him.

And then the ceremony started. Young and naked women 18 and 19 years of age were walking onstage by ones and twos to select their marriage partners. It was the first day of spring, and still quite cool, the evening temperature hovering around 50F. But Leon's body was ignoring the cold. One naked female after another would walk onstage to the cheering crowds and begin to display for the prospective males, pretending to examine them and judge which one had the biggest erection for her. Leon was grateful that he was so overwhelmed by intense embarrassment. It helped him keep from getting an erection. Other males who were physically aroused were playfully teased by the naked brides, their erections examined to the roaring approval of the crowd.

By tradition, the oldest males were married last in the ceremony. Eventually there were only a handful of males left onstage, and some of them were there just for fun and to keep the crowds guessing. And then Ura and Nalani walked onstage. Leon saw them naked for the first time in his life and his heart skipped a beat. All the roaring of the crowd seemed to fade into silence. The raucous cheering and laugher was still there, but Leon's mind became oblivious to it. His eyes and mind were locked on his dear and precious brides.

"My God, my God!" Leon's mind raced. "Ura's soft ass! Look how sexy her hips and butt are! And Nalani! She's like a spring flower! My God, my God, she's so beautiful!" Ura and Nalani ignored Leon, moving down the line and examining the other males' erections. Leon stared at them, his mind felt as if it were going to short-circuit.

Nalani finally looked at Leon with a smile bursting on her face. She looked down at his penis and loudly sang out, " * Ura! * How * about * this * one? * " The crowd roared its approval with laughter. Nalani ran over and grabbed the base of his penis, her hand entwining in his pubic fur. Leon glanced down and was amazed to see himself with a full and throbbing erection. It looked larger than Leon had ever seen it, and it was becoming rock hard as Nalani tightened her firm grip at the base. Ura came over, and after of moment of playful inspection tasted the head of his penis with the tip of her tongue, to the roaring approval of the crowd. Nodding her head to the crowd that the penis had passed its inspection, Ura placed her hand above Nalani's, gripping the upper shaft and squeezing the penis head between her thumb and forefingers. Ura locked eyes with Leon, and she suddenly realized the aching depth of his longing for her. Her playful mood evaporated. She made a quiet gesture to Nalani, and together they led Leon off the stage.

A huge number of their friends sang best wishes and congratulations to them as they passed through the festival, but Leon just wasn't noticing. He breathed a great sigh of relief as he and his brides finally entered their hut. The closed door seemed to keep out much of the festival's noise, and as Leon turned he saw both his wives had knelt and were facing him. He knelt in front of them, and they began to sing their marriage vows.

Leon was in tears by the time they finished. "I've tried to practice singing my vows in return. Mayoni helped me, and for someone with my singing voice I made a good choice. Mayoni has the patience of an angel. But my heart is so flooded with emotions... I can't sing now. So let me just speak my vows..."

Leon took a few deep breaths and tried to compose himself. He looked at his naked brides and smiled. "I promise to love you. I promise to cherish you. I promise to honor you. You are my wife Ura, now and forever. You are my wife Nalani, now and forever. I will be a faithful husband to you both, and I will be a good father to our children."

Leon paused and tried to sing. " * In * gratitude * I * accept * all * you * have * vowed * to * me * " He sighed. "Including your obedience. We've talked about this. I know how much you both want me to accept it. I pledge in return to be considerate, and to always remember your obedience is freely given. I will always be your husband, and you will always be my wives."

Leon got up and sat between his wives, wrapping his arms around them and hugging them. They were all soon lying down and petting each other. Gradually they began to build the sexual intensity of the caresses. Nalani soon had Leon's head in her lap, bending down to let him suckle her while Ura gently stroked the shaft of his penis. "Leon?" whispered Nalani.

"Hmmm?" Nalani's nipple tasted like pure heaven, and letting go of it was the very last thing Leon ever wanted to do...

"Do you remember all the times, this past year, when I wanted to get naked and sexy with you... You were so gentle with me... Petting me... Loving me... And getting me to wait... for this night, our wedding night... Waiting to have you inside me... Do you remember?"

"Hmmm Ymmm..."

"Well, would you like to wait, just one more night?"

That did it. The nipple popped from his mouth. "Huh?"

"Oh, you don't have to wait of course! But a number of us girls in the * ahonui * male'ana, * the patience marriages, have been talking. A lot of us felt that our new husbands might like the intimacy of deflowering us one at a time... For the husbands that do, we girls are having two parties, one tonight and one tomorrow night. Ura and I think we know your desires. If we've guessed right, I'll take off now. Ura will be your bride tonight. I'll be your bride tomorrow night."

Leon looked up into Nalani's eyes. He thought he was looking into two pools of infinite love. He sighed and gave light kisses to both her nipples. "You're right. Thank you, Ura and Nalani, for being so thoughtful."

Nalani gave Leon a fierce but brief hug. Then she rose and dressed and slipped out of the hut. Soon Leon and Ura were alone cuddling on the blankets.

"This is so sweet of you to do this," said Leon. "How did you choose to go first?"

"Well, we didn't want to give you the choice. We know your character. You would have felt awkward, having to put one of us second."

"Oh... Yeah, you're right..." Leon shuddered. "That would have been embarrassing. Thanks..."

Ura smiled and kissed him. "Nalani and I talked, very frankly. We both felt Nalani was having the harder time waiting for marriage. She told me how hard it was for her to control herself when we slept with you. She burned with desires to mount you and ride you in your sleep. The waiting was unbearable for her... So we both decided I should go first tonight."

"Huh?"

"Yes! Ha! It does sound strange at first, doesn't it? But think about it. If Nalani went first, she might feel guilty that her greater passion pushed me into second place. But I can accept first place as a pure gift of love from her, that you and I can give each other our virginities tonight. I'm not feeling guilty about this at all..."

"I get it! My gosh Ura, you are so smart! So smart and sensitive... considerate... you and Nalani both... I love you so."

"I know. And I love you back Leon! Let me show you how much!"

Leon and Ura spent more than an hour petting and exploring each other's bodies, slowly building the sexual tension. They finally got into a position where Leon was mounting her, Ura lying flat on her stomach with Leon thrusting between her legs, delighted with the feeling of her soft ass pushing up into his groin. Leon's erection was sliding across the open folds of her labia and pressing into her clit. His shaft was slick with the moisture of her hot desire. Finally Ura could wait no longer. She arched her back and lifted her rump, positioning the angle of her vagina for penetration. The open labia cupped the penis into the vaginal opening, and Leon felt Ura shudder as he started to press against her hymen.

He tried to be gentle, rolling around his penis within her folds, pressing from different angles to stretch her virginal membrane. Ura was gasping heavily, overwhelmed by her emotions and physical desires. She suddenly froze her body position, gave two swift jabs back against the penis pressing into her, and then froze again. Leon understood that she was signaling for him to take her. He centered his groin over her soft ass, his hips arched back, and then he thrust forward against Ura's locked position, breaking her and sliding high up into her vaginal cavity.

Ura gave a sharp gasp and hiss as her hymen tore, but then she immediately began to hump and wiggle her rear into Leon's groin, tightening her abdominal muscles to hold his shaft as tightly as she could. After the hour of foreplay, her body was cocked for orgasm, and her vagina began strong rhythmic contractions as the intense pleasure of her release swept through her body. She started to moan loudly, and then felt Leon explode inside her body, feeling his sticky cum smear the far back walls of her vagina. She collapsed to the ground, awash in the sexual pleasures and drifting in the emotional bliss.

Her mind seemed to drift for a while. She opened her eyes and realized Leon had turned her over. He was holding her in his arms, cradling her head on his shoulder as his other arm lightly caressed her breasts. Ura sighed in contentment. "Wow... Wow, wow, wow..."

"You... You are such a hot firecracker..." Leon replied. "I am so happy... So happy to have you as my bride..."

Ura turned and laid her body on top of Leon. They kissed for a while, just drifting. But then Ura began to rub his penis into the folds of her labia. The wet pressure quickly stiffened him, and when Ura felt the velvet head catch her, she rose up and then slid her body down upon his erection. Leon responded by beginning a thrusting rhythm, slowly at first but more vigorously as the moments passed. Ura became a supple wench, teasing him to chase after her with his thrusting at first, but then riding him in deep penetration, milking his cock with her strong abdominals as she tried to suck a second orgasm out of him with her hot vagina. Leon was delirious with the pleasure, not near an orgasm but expecting one would come, when Ura suddenly froze, a brief look of regret on her face, and then she rose and uncoupled. She returned to lying by Leon's side.

"Oh, I'm being so selfish! Nalani gave me your first orgasm. I shouldn't drain you. Your second release should be for her..."

Leon blinked, feeling the cold air of the room quickly chill his wet and exposed penis. He turned and cuddled with Ura, neither speaking for a while as they drifted down from their sexual arousal. "I love you Ura. My beautiful bride... I love you."

Ura smiled and kissed him. "I am feeling so possessive! I want you all to myself. Forever... Never to share you... I want all of your love... all of your faithfulness... all of your body... all of your sweet desire... I want everything... and I want more..."

"Ura?"

"Oh, I know. Nalani is still my wife. And I still love her. These feelings of possession... They're unexpected, and I can't hang on to them. I definitely can't hang on to them. I'll figure this out... I must..."

Leon caressed Ura in silence for a while, light slow strokes across her breasts until he felt her breathing calm down and her body relax. Then he kissed her and said, "Ura, I've talked quite a bit, with my sister-in-law Anuhea. I had a lot of questions about polygamy, about what it would be like, what the difficulties might be. Anuhea was a fantastic friend. She really opened up to me, trusted me with her own experiences and emotions. She helped me prepare... Helped me to take both you and Nalani as my brides..."

"What did she say? Wait! Don't break any confidences..."

"Huh? Oh no. She'd be very happy if I shared this with you. Just don't tell anyone except Nalani... Anuhea had the same emotional struggle, when she was dating Mark. She had a fantasy of just the two of them becoming explorers, heading south to discover completely unknown lands. Anuhea said Va'an and Kara were completely supportive of her, telling her they had the same struggle when they first married Mark. They even said they'd be happy to let her have her dream, to go on an exploration trip alone with Mark for a while. Anuhea said she never really lost her possessiveness, but solved the problem by expanding it to include Va'an and Kara. She's as intensely in love with her wives as she is with her husband. Va'an and Kara feel the same way. Anuhea said that all three of them feel it's the only possible way to resolve the possessive feelings, to bind everything inside one sexual union. She calls it group fidelity..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.