Curse of the Blue Spirit
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Despite Kara's hope for a quick departure, it was 2 PM local time before the entire family headed out to Blue Spirit. They hiked as a tight group, all of them carrying small but weighty backpacks that Kalea had asked them to carry. After about twenty minutes on the trail, Tom spoke up.

"Kara... Ellen and I recognize the value of your offer, but we won't come to Aina, at least not now. Let us just port these packs to Blue Spirit for you. The two of us having an evening stroll back will be no problem."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I think we might still be of great service to you here. As messed up as Earth is right now, you might still need Earth technology in the future. If our house suddenly becomes abandoned, who knows who might take it over?"

"My gosh! I didn't think of that. Yes, thank you. * Infinite * gratitude * "

" * Always * a * pleasure * to * be * of * service! * "

"Wow!"

"Yes. Kalea's been giving me singing lessons!"

"How about you Leon?" asked Kara.

"I'm still thinking it over. Times are scary here. I don't want to leave my parents."

"Hell, son! Your mom and I aren't even sixty yet!"

"You both will be, in a few months."

"Leon, we're not invalids yet! Spread your wings and fly!"

"Okay! Kara, or should I call you Kirahani, I'll go! At least for a visit."

"I'm glad! Wonderful! How about you Lois?"

"Personally I'm scared to go. Well, not scared to go, scared about going and then trying to come back. My Ph.D. thesis was in reproductive endocrinology. If the government declares martial law, and they well might, they might try to draft me. I'll be just the kind of researcher they'll need. What will they think when they can't find me? That I'm a terrorist? It might be very difficult for me to re-enter society here if they do. What's my cover story?"

Kara nodded. "Yeah, I see what you mean... It's a good point."

"But my life is not as important as this plague! If there really is a cure on Aina, and if the cure can be brought to Earth..."

"Lois," Kara spoke. "Kikapua was right. My faithfulness is to the tribe. If it came to a decision of saving Earth by letting Earth rape Aina..."

"Oh yes. I understand what a terrible decision that would be. I would never betray you Kara, and presume to make such a decision myself. But there's quite a bit of medical diagnostic equipment bundled in with Jumpstart, and I've got the expertise to use it! I'd love to do some investigating..."

"Please come..."

"Okay!"

"Yahoo!" shouted Mayoni.

The group continued their hike. The canyon was full of blossoming trees and bushes, and wild rabbits could often be seen. Everyone felt cheered by the bright sunlight and cool wind. During the hike Leon dropped back just a bit, and he was delighted that Mayoni dropped back with him, allowing him to have a private conversation with her.

"Mayoni, you look great! I've only met you once before, the very first time your family found the way back from Aina, and you looked like a cute and athletic girl then. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to hit up on you. But you now look like a beautiful young woman! How old are you?"

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" laughed Mayoni, as she gave him a sly smile. "Thank you Uncle Leon, for your kind compliment. I turned twenty about five months ago. That's eighty-eight days ago, in the first part of summer."

"Huh?"

"Aina years. I was born in the year 1387."

"What's that in Earth years?"

"Twenty Aina years are 15.6 Earth years. My birth date in Earth-time is June 16, 1994, if that helps..."

"Yes it does. Thanks! Gosh Mayoni, I'm sorry we didn't meet more often. What is this, your third trip to Earth?"

"Ha! No, my tenth! I worked many times on the first-contact and portage teams, during Jumpstart. Our schedules here just never lined up... Uh, Uncle Leon?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I am honor bound to tell you. Father's brother is a very important relationship in the tribe. My vows of obedience to my parents extend to you. It is appropriate that you know this."

"Huh? You're saying that you'll obey me?"

"Yes. Within limits of morality, of course."

"I'm not sure I know what this means..."

"Do you sing Hopewell?"

Leon sighed. "Kalea offered to teach me, several times... I never took her up on it."

"Pity. I could sing you a Hopewell song that would clearly explain my obedience. Some of the concepts don't map directly into English. If you like, it will be my pleasure to teach you Hopewell on Aina. Afterwards I will sing you my song of obedience."

"I'd like that very much! How do you sing thank you in Hopewell?"

" * Mahalo! * Hear the rising note on the second syllable?"

" * Mahalo * Mayoni! * I will enjoy being your pupil very much!"

"Perfect! Which you can sing as * hemolele *, or * kina *, or you can even sing * pono * loa *, depending on the details of the song... English dumps a lot of concepts into the word perfect, Hopewell tends to keep the concepts apart..."

"Mayoni, I'm still a little uncomfortable thinking that you're vowing obedience to me. What does that mean? Can you give me some examples?"

"Well, in a group conversation, I will make my desire to speak less important than your desire to speak. If my behavior begins to embarrass you, I will change my behavior. If you express your needs to me, I will consider those needs a priority for my actions. Men do not wash clothes. I will wash your clothes for you. It's really pretty open ended. If you want me to do something, just ask me. And if you desire, I will serve you as * hana * lua * I will honor you as my father's brother."

"Huh? That last part, * hana * lua * What's that?"

" * hana * means make, * lua * means equal, in this case matching the equality of two people seeking to care for each other. I guess the English word would be matchmaker."

"Wow! You're saying you'll get dates for me?!"

"Ha! Uncle Leon, if you're thinking of Earth dating customs, nothing that sexy! But for Hopewell dating, certainly! Do you like girls?"

"What?!"

"I've watched some T.V. with my grandparents last year, when I was working on Jumpstart. I know about the hang-ups Earth has with homosexuality. If you wanted dates with guys, that would be okay on Aina. But then I wouldn't be the right person to be your * hana * lua * "

"Oh no, I like girls... I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you..."

"Are you committed to anyone now?"

"In dating? No... Mayoni, how would this work?"

"Well... How old are you?"

"I turned twenty-six in January, a few days after Mark turned twenty."

"Let me think... You would still be a prime candidate to join a * marriage * class * Do you know what that is?"

"Yes. Mark and Kara once explained this to me. Everyone gets married."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.