Helpless
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Nina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 29-year old Traci is trying to dig herself out of a string of awful luck--a recent divorce, some credit problems, and general feeling of despair. A random meeting with a mysterious, attractive couple becomes a turning point in her life, where a lot more than just her outlook gets turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow   Transformation  

Mistress saw two clients that day. One of them was a businessman from Dallas who always flew in on a Sunday night for his meetings the next morning, and always wanted to start his trip by seeing her first. He called himself, "Dale."

I was so tempted to tiptoe up the stairs and listen by the door where she was having her session with him, but I resisted, and busied myself instead with the cleaning and answering the phone. Mistress had her own line for clients, and I made three appointments for her. I was getting into the rhythm of all this.

Mistress told me she wanted me in bed early, to get a good night's rest, because the next day was going to be very busy. On top of the cleaning, she had six clients scheduled, and she wanted me to run a couple of errands to the bank and the store.

I was delighted to have all these duties. It made me feel that I had value in her life. I certainly had some value in Ryan's life, at least long enough for him to cum all over me. I thought about that as I hung up my uniform and peeled off my panties. As I stepped into the shower, a strange question lingered in my heart. What was my value, specifically? Was I going to be just a piece of meat--a mouth to serve Ryan's horniness, two sexy legs and an ass for Dana's clients to ogle at the front door? Was I a pair of hands to scrub and mop and dust, and answer the phone? Was I all of things?

Yes, I answered myself as I turned on the water. But here, Traci, is the real question—are you ok with being all that? And for how long can you do it? I didn't miss the grocery store, and was getting less and less hours there. I didn't miss anything about my former life, because there had been little to miss.

I let the water drum on my head and hopefully settle the confusion in my mind. What was the future? I'm loving my current existence, in so many ways. But what if it becomes old, routine? Then what?

I'm 29 years old and being told when to go to bed, and what to wear to sleep. But, it turns me on—what is all that about?

I put the teddy on, and slid the crotchless panties into place. Mistress had instructed me to wear them. All of it was pink, and the panties had a little bow in the back of the waistband. I looked at myself in the mirror, turning to see the split in the back of the panties that exposed my crack. This was for Mistress' amusement, and for Ryan's kicks, when and if he sees me during the night.

And I didn't care.

Fifteen minutes later, just as sleep was starting to overtake me, I heard the door open, and I turned to see Mistress' form, silhouetted against the gray light of the hallway, coming in.

"Traci."

"Mistress?" I sat up. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, it is. Lay back down," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed and pushing me gently back to my curled up position, almost face down towards the wall. Her hand went to my hair, stroking gently.

I lay there, breathing deeply as she touched me, wondering what was going to happen.

"Today was an important day, Traci." Her voice was deep and sonorous tonight, and I imagined those incredible gray eyes of hers, looking at me in the dark. I listened intently, my face against the pillow.

"You did a good job today, especially pleasing Master Ryan."

"Thank you, Mistress." The very questions I has asked myself in the shower began to awaken again."

"Did you feel used?"

The question paralyzed me. "Mistress... I—I..."

"Just be honest, and answer me." She kept stroking my head and neck slowly.

I suppose I did feel used. "Yes... yes." Suddenly, I was the old Traci again. I had been used before, hadn't I? Sure, I had provided a home and a bed for a man who went out and gambled our money away, to sate his own destructive appetite and greed. I felt a sob working it's way through me, like a snake.

I could feel Mistress move her head down, closer to the back of my neck. "You were used in a special way this morning, sweetie." Her voice was just above a whisper, and full of warmth. Her breath dusted my hair as she spoke, and I shivered.

"Traci, you were used by Master Ryan, and by me, but you were used because you were needed. I didn't bring you into our lives because you were just anyone. I did it because I saw in your eyes what you craved. And I knew that you would serve us well."

A whimper escaped my lips, though I fought hard not to cry just then. Needed. I was needed. Nick didn't need me—he could have used just anyone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.