The New Hire
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pat and Blevin got off to a bad start professionally. Then, she offered the extra bed in her room when he lost his wallet at the conference. He invited her to go to Mexico on spring break and she laughed at him. Then, she accepted if they could be platonic. Their first resort was clothing optional. Pat had no intention of being platonic in Mexico.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

We made the flight and everything went relatively smoothly. The line at the car rental agency frustrated us, but after we were underway we fell into a good conversation. The traffic on the road was a little dense for a while and I had to concentrate too much on the road. She had been reading my travel book on the flight and came across the entry for the Eden Resort, which is about 50 kilometers south of the Cancun airport.

"Well, well Blevin, I see that Eden is aptly named, offering 'clothing optional.' Isn't that a little much?"

I didn't know quite how to read her, so I said, dumbly, "Well, optional means optional. We're only there for two days before heading out to the hinterlands."

"I know that. However, I am going to enjoy getting rid of some of my tan lines. I don't like them, but I don't like going to the tanning bakeries, either."

As we drove to our room, the residents walking around provided a variety of options to admire. We didn't see anyone wearing clothes. Why would they come here if they wanted clothes? With luck, three hours of sun remained.

"Blevin, we aren't going to get much sun today, but could we splash on the beach? I want to smell the surf."

When we arrived at the room, she stood before me and removed all her clothing. "I may get a few rays before sundown. Come on!"

I must have been gaping at her. Her bikini lines were clear and she did need to tone them a little. "Look, Pat, I can't help admiring your elegant body. So, I'm going to watch you. Get used to it. I am hardwired to look." I felt my cock growing.

"That's what we're here for," she came back with a chuckle.

As I put on my beach 'outfit, ' she swept my body with her eyes, "I showed you mine in San Francisco, but this is the first time you've shared your secrets. I will enjoy watching you, too."

We stopped at the beach attendant's desk to get our towels and walked through an acre of naked sunning specimens, all seemingly oblivious to those around them. We viewed twenty different classes of female pubic hairdos, each with a slightly different shape.

Cortés, the Mayan conqueror, would have NEVER returned to Spain had he seen what was on the beach and by the pool. In this place, the beautiful daring people came to take a break from their routines.

Pat and I walked through the bed of poses and finally got our ankles wet in the receding tide. She looked around and at the sea and at the hotel and at the people on the beach, jumped in the air like a cheerleader and said, "This is a WOW! Yesterday, I was grading papers in my gloomy office with no window—and now THIS!"

I admired her cheerleader leap with her breasts bouncing and her legs spread. "You certainly have unexpected talents!" We splashed through the ankle-deep warm water and made little plip-plop sounds with our feet. I held her hand for a minute and pointed out the Dolphins playing between the rather pricey sailboats. "Tomorrow, we will snorkel out there and see loads of beautiful fish and maybe some Dolphins."

She was softening. "Tell me now why I cared about being second best?"

I ignored her question and we kicked little brilliant splashes of surf to make the sun reflect off the splashes, creating pretty water diamonds. Then, "As you said..."

She stopped right in front of me and with her fingernails digging in the back of my hand, hurting, she hissed, "Don't you ever, EVER mention my incredible blunder again. I have apologized. I cannot take it back. If you think my fingernails hurt, you have no idea what will hurt next if you mention it again!"

"Actually, I took you at your word. My ego made me believe that you told me the truth and wanted to come. I had to get over it, or I could not have brought you."

"A little hug would be comforting."

So, I hugged this beautiful naked woman in the twilight watching the misty horizon consume the last ten percent of the sun. "Pat, I can't do this here."

She felt my instant arousal and giggled as she backed away. "It wouldn't look cool to walk back through the loungers sticking out like that, now would it?" And, she giggled again. "Blevin, I am not teasing you on purpose. I needed reassurance."

We managed to get back to the room without undue embarrassment and then we had to decide about our dinner attire. I quickly scanned the "Guide for Guests" and found that it was considered good form for women to wear some flimsy cover over her breasts and a thong. A man should wear a thong or wrap-around to dinner. And, so we did.

The waiter took our order for delicious-sounding fish and other interesting sides. She had ordered in what I judged to be near-perfect Spanish. The waiter beamed at her and responded graciously.

When the waiter retired with our orders, I said, leering at her breasts, "My, you are a woman of many talents. Your Spanish is beautiful."

She smiled mischievously, "Yes, I try to be. I spent a lot of time in Venezuela when I was much younger. I need more practice to get back into it, though."

Dancing followed our dinner. I was perplexed. Pat has electric sex appeal and I didn't know what to do if someone asked her to dance. We weren't with anyone else, so I said, begrudgingly, "When someone hot asks you to dance, feel free. I mean... that's what this place is for."

She took my hand and looked through my eyes, "Freedom is a two-way street."

It wasn't long before a nice-looking fellow came to ask her to dance. I hadn't seen where his table was and didn't know where his 'mate' was. Pat got up to dance. Everyone looked. He was nice looking and had large visible genitals under his thong.

I sought his abandoned mate. By snooping around, I found her, although I couldn't then fathom why he was looking around. We danced and she obviously enjoyed my company and chitchat. I recognized her fragrance as "Joy", Barbara's favorite. After a few dances in which we embraced and kissed a little, as did Pat and her companion, Pat and Richard returned to our booth where I was sitting with his mate, Diana.

We chatted a while comfortably with Richard and Diana and they inquired about where we would be going and staying. They were staying at the same Club Med in Piste near the pyramids, so we mentioned that we might see each other.

Pat said, "I'm getting weary. It has been a long day, Could we—uh-go home?"

I suspected what was up with our guests, "Of course, darling, it has been a long day. We should get our rest." With that, we stood and embraced our dancing companions, and bade them, "Mañana."

In the quiet of our nice room with a view, she turned to me and said, "Blevin, 'darling' thank you for an exciting day. I enjoyed every minute and I hope you're OK with bringing me here."

"If you had a good meal and a good time, my hope is complete. You really got into the nudity scene as well you should have. We're both tired and we have one king size bed. If you like I can call housekeeping and ask for pillows that will make a safe barrier—like a bundling board."

"That won't be necessary. I have sharp elbows and strong knees." With that, she giggled, "You know, we've been running around nude all day and I put on pajamas to go to bed and you're wearing briefs."

"Yeah, hard to break old customs, I guess." With that, I pulled the sunshade and darkened the room nicely. When I crawled into the bed, I turned out the light and touched her face. "Sleep well, pretty one."

"Same to you." Then she paused for a while, "Blevin, may I ask something personal?"

"Ask anything. Maybe I'll tell."

"When you slept with Barbara in San Francisco, how did you sleep?"

"Always close. She craved total contact, as did I. I guess we were both like puppies."

"If you had come with Natalie, would you have cuddled her?"

"Yes, she liked total contact, too"

"Me, too. Could I be your puppy?"

I rolled over to her and put my arms around her. She put her back against my belly, which put her butt against my developing erection that I was sure she could feel in my briefs. She rolled her head over and I kissed her. "Pat, I have to roll over. You are welcome to my back."

With that, I rolled over and she put her arms around me with her breasts against my back. I could feel her breath on my neck and her bush through her nightgown against my butt. Although I could think of only how good she felt, I finally managed to get to sleep. In the morning, I felt her leave the bed and head to the bathroom. She returned to bed and then I shortly got blessed morning relief, opened the shade and window to capture the breeze, and returned to the bed. We had our heads on pillows facing each other and I kissed her good morning. She returned it nicely and ran her fingers through my messy hair.

I was still somewhat uncertain of her wishes, so I offered, "You know, we have to get out early if we're going to see any fish. I could stay here all day."

"Let's eat and see some fish. No sun or fish in here!"

She lay face down on the bed as I applied sunblock to her back, carefully avoiding the areas that were to receive more sun. It was my first exploration of her skin, which ramped up my desire a notch or two. I did not hurry to finish.

I had seen her butterfly tattoo on her left bun, but not up close. I ran my finger around it, "That is a great looking butterfly perched on this lovely butt."

"Thank you. I now like it. I had to get it because I lost a bet," she chuckled.

"Tell me sometime."

She looked up and smiled after I left a trail of chill bumps up her leg and then said, "I believe you've covered that area three times. Nice as it feels, the point of putting it on is to go outside and use it." She did not dwell as long on my back as I did on hers.

After a beautiful two hours snorkeling near the reef, we sat on our lounge chairs and felt the sun and soft loving breeze on our front sides. I knew that we had arrived. The waiter brought our Margaritas as we basked in paradise. I wonder if it is really true that people love the sea because of an abundance of negative ions?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.